Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | quick! calm him down!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am subscribed no need to ping <3 hello! id like to start a game involving one of my dragons, its simple really, i will post here when he starts to stir and change into a ravenous beast, and the first one to reply something to calm him to his original state gets a prize, this will be an ongoing thing too so be sure to subscribe to it. he will be displayed here, if i change his skin it will be obvious when he needs to be calmed down. I will do this at random. Prizes could range from a hatchling, food, familiar, possibly apparel too. ------------- [right][i]You notice a dragon, prowling around the scarred wasteland, he looks familiar, but you aren't sure where from, he seems a little odd, And looks like he has mana and energy coursing though his skin, some of it shimmers and reveals psychedelic like colors, the rest of it stays a blue-green color..... you decide to keep an eye on him.[/i] [/right] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41649940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416500/41649940_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]I am a HE/HIM My name is Omen. when I'm full of Mana/energy and I'm feral, my name is Maso[/u][/b][/center] ----------- Events in the past: 1st event: 9/24 at about 18:00 server time. 2nd: 9/26 at about 15:00 ST. 3rd: 9/30 at about 3:00 ST. 4th: 10/2 at about 19:30 ST. 5th: 10/9 at about 13:00 ST. 6th: 10/14 at about 1:00 ST. 7th: 10:18 at about 9:30 ST. ---------- Past winners: 1st event: KrazKitCat found an Unlikely Alliance. 2nd: Repetition was given a rusted iron chest as thanks. 3rd: septarianflare befriended a bearded yeti. 4th: DuskyChangeling took assorted aquarium items. 5th: Frog4life4 bottled up various goop. 6th: Repetition found an odd mirror permanently reflecting the image of a dragon 7th: Woopa was given various Wooded apparel pieces.
I am subscribed no need to ping <3
hello! id like to start a game involving one of my dragons, its simple really, i will post here when he starts to stir and change into a ravenous beast, and the first one to reply something to calm him to his original state gets a prize, this will be an ongoing thing too so be sure to subscribe to it. he will be displayed here, if i change his skin it will be obvious when he needs to be calmed down. I will do this at random. Prizes could range from a hatchling, food, familiar, possibly apparel too.

You notice a dragon, prowling around the scarred wasteland,
he looks familiar, but you aren't sure where from,
he seems a little odd, And looks like he has mana and
energy coursing though his skin,
some of it shimmers and reveals psychedelic like colors,
the rest of it stays a blue-green color.....
you decide to keep an eye on him.

41649940_350.png

I am a HE/HIM
My name is Omen. when I'm full of Mana/energy and I'm feral, my name is Maso

Events in the past:
1st event: 9/24 at about 18:00 server time.
2nd: 9/26 at about 15:00 ST.
3rd: 9/30 at about 3:00 ST.
4th: 10/2 at about 19:30 ST.
5th: 10/9 at about 13:00 ST.
6th: 10/14 at about 1:00 ST.
7th: 10:18 at about 9:30 ST.
Past winners:
1st event: KrazKitCat found an Unlikely Alliance.
2nd: Repetition was given a rusted iron chest as thanks.
3rd: septarianflare befriended a bearded yeti.
4th: DuskyChangeling took assorted aquarium items.
5th: Frog4life4 bottled up various goop.
6th: Repetition found an odd mirror permanently reflecting the image of a dragon
7th: Woopa was given various Wooded apparel pieces.
0zEtDKV.png
Please tell me to add you here! ill ping you anywhere between 20 min and hour after I change him and rule still applys, first person gets the prize! [code]Pinglist: @septarianflare @IcyCrystal @TheReptilianOwl @snakeman07 @Muscari @DaGrandDragonn39 @ribbonz @Nightingale11 @dragonflight101 @SaturnNeptune @AngelOfMetal @Starwindrider @Repetition @Ac3Kat17 @Nightshatters @Aurealis @Frog4life4 @Kano3Shuuya @SmolSnek @SandBoa @ @ @ @ [/code] ---------------- Current list of prizes: [center][skin=11648][skin=24440][skin=26343][item=Ancient Fungus][item=River Muck][item=Sentient Alloy][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=broken pottery jar][/center] OR 300 food points in meat, plants, seafood, insects YOUR CHOICE. if you dont want an item and want food that is ok! I will pm you the prize! If you dont want them item, accept it, then return it with a message saying you would like food and what kind. <3
Please tell me to add you here! ill ping you anywhere between 20 min and hour after I change him and rule still applys, first person gets the prize!

Current list of prizes:
Ancient Fungus River Muck Sentient Alloy Tufted Leaf Beetle
Rusted Treasure Chest Broken Pottery Jar
OR 300 food points in meat, plants, seafood, insects YOUR CHOICE.
if you dont want an item and want food that is ok!

I will pm you the prize! If you dont want them item, accept it, then return it with a message saying you would like food and what kind. <3
0zEtDKV.png
@Mianical
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, this seems fun!
@Mianical
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, this seems fun!
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
done! @septarianflare
done! @septarianflare
0zEtDKV.png
Psssttt

i want to do this but i need more people
Psssttt

i want to do this but i need more people
0zEtDKV.png
Could I please also be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
Could I please also be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@IcyCrystal done!
@IcyCrystal done!
0zEtDKV.png
@Mianical

can I join?
@Mianical

can I join?
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
@TheReptilianOwl ofc!
@TheReptilianOwl ofc!
0zEtDKV.png
@septarianflare @IcyCrystal @TheReptilianOwl ive made a prize list and etc, you you want to check that out
@septarianflare @IcyCrystal @TheReptilianOwl ive made a prize list and etc, you you want to check that out
0zEtDKV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7