Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | quick! calm him down!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
She turned around sharply when she heard the fae talk. "That's it! But why has he not destroyed this one in particular?" She asked the fae, wondering if they had more ideas as to what was happening this time
She turned around sharply when she heard the fae talk. "That's it! But why has he not destroyed this one in particular?" She asked the fae, wondering if they had more ideas as to what was happening this time
OH MY GOD IM SO MAD I TYPED ALL THAT THEN MY COMPUTER FROZE

gime a minute......
OH MY GOD IM SO MAD I TYPED ALL THAT THEN MY COMPUTER FROZE

gime a minute......
0zEtDKV.png
@KrazKitCat he scoffs at you and snorts, dismissing you almost too quickly. @DuskyChangeling he states at you, so tiny, too tiny to eat. he looks around the wooden floors, covered in dead fish, coral, stones, alge. they where terrariums built to live and coexist withoug dragon interaction. he glances at the only intact case [i]slimy, bony, slick, disgusting fish![/i] the sound of his thoughts emanate through his scales, almost like a speaker [i]look at them, how they glide through the water, born into it. they think they can swim better then i can, they are prettier then i am *scoffs again and growls* i hate them, but....i wish i could be one, free of the spirit of a beast, their colors refect mine, stunning...[/i] as he speaks he gets softer, eventually returning to his normal blue green glow, but its dim, like hes been stained in antique. he sighs and grabs a sack off the wall, picking up the fish off the ground and putting them in the bag. "this place doesn't look abandoned, it is. an old..old dragon lived here for the arcane flight, researching the tsunami flats. its not my place so i guess you can have it, repair it if you want. they since built a new better outpost. ill take the fish and probbly toss them in the ocean. ill be back to at least tidy this place up but these tanks where designed to sustain themselves completely. and they do. they could feed a clan every day and contine the ecosystem fine. there is a massive underground tank that connects so there is a bit of an over-population." [i]i hate being like this....[/i] he grabs the bag and dissapears. you take a buch of fish and other assorted aquarium like items [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zrtXePg.png[/img][/center]
@KrazKitCat he scoffs at you and snorts, dismissing you almost too quickly.

@DuskyChangeling
he states at you, so tiny, too tiny to eat. he looks around the wooden floors, covered in dead fish, coral, stones, alge. they where terrariums built to live and coexist withoug dragon interaction. he glances at the only intact case
slimy, bony, slick, disgusting fish!
the sound of his thoughts emanate through his scales, almost like a speaker
look at them, how they glide through the water, born into it. they think they can swim better then i can, they are prettier then i am *scoffs again and growls*
i hate them, but....i wish i could be one, free of the spirit of a beast, their colors refect mine, stunning...

as he speaks he gets softer, eventually returning to his normal blue green glow, but its dim, like hes been stained in antique. he sighs and grabs a sack off the wall, picking up the fish off the ground and putting them in the bag.
"this place doesn't look abandoned, it is. an old..old dragon lived here for the arcane flight, researching the tsunami flats. its not my place so i guess you can have it, repair it if you want. they since built a new better outpost. ill take the fish and probbly toss them in the ocean. ill be back to at least tidy this place up but these tanks where designed to sustain themselves completely. and they do. they could feed a clan every day and contine the ecosystem fine. there is a massive underground tank that connects so there is a bit of an over-population."
i hate being like this....

he grabs the bag and dissapears.
you take
a buch of fish and other assorted aquarium like items
zrtXePg.png

0zEtDKV.png
As you step into a room, everything is covered in goo, so many colors.
there is a dragon struggling in the goo,
he appears stuck.
Growling and squirming, he cant escape,
like a turtle on his back.
this is quite the situation.....
As you step into a room, everything is covered in goo, so many colors.
there is a dragon struggling in the goo,
he appears stuck.
Growling and squirming, he cant escape,
like a turtle on his back.
this is quite the situation.....
0zEtDKV.png
A Large guardian wanders up to the writhing dragon, watching him struggle fruitlessly. Eventually, they bring themselves low to the ground in an attempt to show the panicky dragon that they mean no harm. Using their hefty claws, they begin to scoop away some of the mess.

Ay I was just abt to ask to be added to the pinglist! Seems like I got lucky lol. Could you add me for future events?
A Large guardian wanders up to the writhing dragon, watching him struggle fruitlessly. Eventually, they bring themselves low to the ground in an attempt to show the panicky dragon that they mean no harm. Using their hefty claws, they begin to scoop away some of the mess.

Ay I was just abt to ask to be added to the pinglist! Seems like I got lucky lol. Could you add me for future events?
@Frog4life4
The wildclaw starts trying to snap at the guardian, being basically a rabid animal at this point and not understanding the meaning of "help"
thankfully the guardian is massive in comparison to the wildclaw and doesn't harm the beast.
He eventually tires out, and ends up just laying there panting, helpless and staring wide eyed at the guardian.
as the guardian is almost finished scooping everything away, he notices every color has a different consistency then the rest, feels it has a purpose, and bottled some of it up.
the wildclaw passes out.
carrying the wildclaw to a nearby stream to clean him off, he wakes up at the touch of the cold temperature. He has a completely different composure. talking as a normal dragon would. he wakes up terrified, but not of the guardian. shes shaking and thanks the guardian, before taking off.

ill send some Baldwin items your way! <3
@Frog4life4
The wildclaw starts trying to snap at the guardian, being basically a rabid animal at this point and not understanding the meaning of "help"
thankfully the guardian is massive in comparison to the wildclaw and doesn't harm the beast.
He eventually tires out, and ends up just laying there panting, helpless and staring wide eyed at the guardian.
as the guardian is almost finished scooping everything away, he notices every color has a different consistency then the rest, feels it has a purpose, and bottled some of it up.
the wildclaw passes out.
carrying the wildclaw to a nearby stream to clean him off, he wakes up at the touch of the cold temperature. He has a completely different composure. talking as a normal dragon would. he wakes up terrified, but not of the guardian. shes shaking and thanks the guardian, before taking off.

ill send some Baldwin items your way! <3
0zEtDKV.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please! ^^
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please! ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
You walk into an art shop, everything is wrecked
theres paint, ink, paper, canvis everywhere
drawrs are broken
shelves are toppled
only a mirror stands untouched
theres a wildclaw ravaging the place
flying around, knocking into things,
tearing painting off the walls

this is a special event totally not to plug my new art shop not at all no
i request you use a spiral or wildclaw to calm him down today.
please post a linked image of the dragon you use <3
it is a prize so it is free dont worry
You walk into an art shop, everything is wrecked
theres paint, ink, paper, canvis everywhere
drawrs are broken
shelves are toppled
only a mirror stands untouched
theres a wildclaw ravaging the place
flying around, knocking into things,
tearing painting off the walls

this is a special event totally not to plug my new art shop not at all no
i request you use a spiral or wildclaw to calm him down today.
please post a linked image of the dragon you use <3
it is a prize so it is free dont worry
0zEtDKV.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=345141&tab=dragon&did=10263128][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102632/10263128_350.png[/img][/url] [i]A colorful spiral appears.[/i] "...What happened here?" [i]She notices the wildclaw[/i] "Are you ok? You completely wrecked Mianiacal's art shop that is so amazing and great. Maybe if you just calm down you'll be ok." [i]She slowly starts to approach him....[/i]
10263128_350.png

A colorful spiral appears.

"...What happened here?"

She notices the wildclaw

"Are you ok? You completely wrecked Mianiacal's art shop that is so amazing and great. Maybe if you just calm down you'll be ok."

She slowly starts to approach him....
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Good morning my stabby friend :) [i]repetition peeps into the room with her friend honour to see the mess the wild claw had made. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39857191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398572/39857191_350.png[/img] The room resembled one that had been torn apart by a lonely pup in need of a friend. Honour chirps mischievously and darts into the room and flaps her wings in an attempt to hypnotise and distract the rascally wild claw. She chirps and tilts her head towards the wild claw in a calming maternal manner as if she is trying to chat with him. Hopefully he just needed someone to chat with [/url] [/i]
Good morning my stabby friend :)

repetition peeps into the room with her friend honour to see the mess the wild claw had made.

39857191_350.png

The room resembled one that had been torn apart by a lonely pup in need of a friend.

Honour chirps mischievously and darts into the room and flaps her wings in an attempt to hypnotise and distract the rascally wild claw. She chirps and tilts her head towards the wild claw in a calming maternal manner as if she is trying to chat with him. Hopefully he just needed someone to chat with

UZVTEBc.png

Starfall Celebration

8v5mipt.pngby8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
QFXpYkj.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
QFXpYkj.png

Flameforger's Festival

2y1XN7S.pngRZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
sQ35KLV.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
sQ35KLV.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

PaRTtB5.png4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
ew9u8Xp.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
ew9u8Xp.png

Brightshine Jubilee

VCfSZFe.png3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
hu72dVR.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
TheEmptyCity
June 28, 2016 08:12:49
wow they are so cute!!!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:13:39
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
may i use it in my sig? ><
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 08:24:12
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Of course, I'm happy to see it in use :)
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:26:51
@Lichtdrache
thank you for creating such a cute sig! :3
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 08:55:54
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 09:41:54
@Kiryo
You're welcome, I'm happy you like it!

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 10:37:10
@Lichtdrache

Awwww :(

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 11:08:17
@0rangedragon
Haha, I know. I might doodle another set if I find the time :)
Kaitorubel
June 28, 2016 11:19:53
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
which if you ever do more of these I would love to know.
6yujhIW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
Repetition
Quick Reply
[Bold] [Italic] [Underline]
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2018 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
© 2013 - 2018 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
1 2 3 4 5 6 7