Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Young Emperor is a Curious Beast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@KyuuBird [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445826/44582587p.png[/img][nextcol][color=blue]"Oh, um, sorry. I, uh, didn't think you'd react that way..."[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445241/44524096p.png[/img][nextcol][color=red]"...Yeah. If it's that personal, we won't ask again."[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445625/44562439p.png[/img][nextcol](Talking about his response to the first question) [color=magenta]"Ah, I understand. We've met a few Dragons ourselves who seem to fit that description quite well."[/columns]
@KyuuBird
44582587p.png "Oh, um, sorry. I, uh, didn't think you'd react that way..."
44524096p.png "...Yeah. If it's that personal, we won't ask again."
44562439p.png (Talking about his response to the first question) "Ah, I understand. We've met a few Dragons ourselves who seem to fit that description quite well."
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/440927/44092671p.png[/img] @FlareTheDragon[/center] Akuhei nodded, eyes closed and slightly tense in the shoulders. [i]"It's alright, you did not know[/i]". Anwaar snaked his head down to their level, unnaturally pale eyes looking into their own before rising back up and smiling again, those cruel needle like fangs showing where his lips parted. He didn't speak, but Akuhei knew what he wanted to say. "[I]Yes, our clan is an odd one. A shelter for misfits and spirits. We do not discriminate here"[/i]. He was trying to divert the topic.

Akuhei nodded, eyes closed and slightly tense in the shoulders. "It's alright, you did not know". Anwaar snaked his head down to their level, unnaturally pale eyes looking into their own before rising back up and smiling again, those cruel needle like fangs showing where his lips parted. He didn't speak, but Akuhei knew what he wanted to say. "Yes, our clan is an odd one. A shelter for misfits and spirits. We do not discriminate here". He was trying to divert the topic.
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
[center]@KyuuBird [font=gabriola][size=4] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32224258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322243/32224258_350.png[/img] [/url] Lolanthe didn't say anything, watching with almost a childlike wonder as each of the Emperor's heads reacted in a different way. She had to wonder how three seemingly different minds could efficiently coordinate such a large body that Lolanthe suspected was at least somewhat clumsy due to it's size. When she was younger, she constantly had trouble with knocking things over. As a Shadow dragon, it was expected for her to be able to stealthily move through the shadows without so much as a noise. It was difficult, though, for an Imperial that grew to nearly 30 meters in length to avoid knocking over little things that she couldn't see, especially in the dark. So how could an Emperor, who was much bigger than her and had three separate minds coordinating the body, manage to do so? "How the he--" Lolanthe cut herself off, almost forgetting she wasn't in the Veratii. "How are you able to... Move about with three minds?"
@KyuuBird

32224258_350.png

Lolanthe didn't say anything, watching with almost a childlike wonder as each of the Emperor's heads reacted in a different way. She had to wonder how three seemingly different minds could efficiently coordinate such a large body that Lolanthe suspected was at least somewhat clumsy due to it's size.

When she was younger, she constantly had trouble with knocking things over. As a Shadow dragon, it was expected for her to be able to stealthily move through the shadows without so much as a noise. It was difficult, though, for an Imperial that grew to nearly 30 meters in length to avoid knocking over little things that she couldn't see, especially in the dark. So how could an Emperor, who was much bigger than her and had three separate minds coordinating the body, manage to do so?

"How the he--" Lolanthe cut herself off, almost forgetting she wasn't in the Veratii. "How are you able to... Move about with three minds?"
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@KyuuBird
Azriel, how has your day been?
@KyuuBird
Azriel, how has your day been?
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/440927/44092671p.png[/img] @Neraida[/center] Once again, the collective 6 ears of all 3 heads perked up upon hearing the Imperial speak once again. Anwaar lowered his head once again, reeling it back just a tad, whilst Alok fixed his own oddly dark eyes upon her own. "[i]We.... simply move"[/i] Akuhei, as always, answered. The headache from before was completely gone, so he was back to normal and eager to reply. "[i]We are three that became one. It is as easy for us to move as it is for you, albeit far more... complicated to explain. I cannot tell you for I do not understand myself".[/i] As if to prove a point, the juvenile beast spread his wings halfway, giving them a soft shake to ease some tension before folding them neatly back up. Akuhei seemed all calm when it came to answering, and perhaps it was just due to his personality, but he felt unnerved. Just like Anwaar and Alok, he felt uneasy when it came to other Imperials. They were the dragons that hated Emperors the most, perhaps. At least that's what Azriel had deduced from his life (death?) experiences.

Once again, the collective 6 ears of all 3 heads perked up upon hearing the Imperial speak once again. Anwaar lowered his head once again, reeling it back just a tad, whilst Alok fixed his own oddly dark eyes upon her own. "We.... simply move" Akuhei, as always, answered. The headache from before was completely gone, so he was back to normal and eager to reply. "We are three that became one. It is as easy for us to move as it is for you, albeit far more... complicated to explain. I cannot tell you for I do not understand myself". As if to prove a point, the juvenile beast spread his wings halfway, giving them a soft shake to ease some tension before folding them neatly back up.

Akuhei seemed all calm when it came to answering, and perhaps it was just due to his personality, but he felt unnerved. Just like Anwaar and Alok, he felt uneasy when it came to other Imperials. They were the dragons that hated Emperors the most, perhaps. At least that's what Azriel had deduced from his life (death?) experiences.
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/440927/44092671p.png[/img] @Incand3scent[/center] [u][i]"our day?"[/i][/u] Akuhei and Alor replied in unison, whilst Anwaar remained silent, yet tilting his head. "[i]our day has been... quite bland, truly[/i]" Akuhei added with a nod, before he sat down on his haunches, tail curling around his paws lazily. Thanks to the spells cast over him, he seemed decently normal apart from those three heads- [i]"Thank you for asking[/i]"

"our day?" Akuhei and Alor replied in unison, whilst Anwaar remained silent, yet tilting his head. "our day has been... quite bland, truly" Akuhei added with a nod, before he sat down on his haunches, tail curling around his paws lazily. Thanks to the spells cast over him, he seemed decently normal apart from those three heads-
"Thank you for asking"
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42831337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428314/42831337_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][font=cambria]A energetic spiral zooms, seemingly from nowhere, over to the massive beast, curiously examining the emperor with large eyes. The various serpents that curl around his body tense with the sudden movement. “Hello!” Twist shouts, unsure if the creature could hear him. He seems a bit confused on which pair of eyes to look at. “I was flying by and noticed you! I’ve never seen someone like you before! You look really neat!” The spiral gives a grin, making slow figures eights. His snake friends look on in annoyance.[/font][/size][/center]
@KyuuBird

42831337_350.png

A energetic spiral zooms, seemingly from nowhere, over to the massive beast, curiously examining the emperor with large eyes. The various serpents that curl around his body tense with the sudden movement. “Hello!” Twist shouts, unsure if the creature could hear him. He seems a bit confused on which pair of eyes to look at. “I was flying by and noticed you! I’ve never seen someone like you before! You look really neat!” The spiral gives a grin, making slow figures eights. His snake friends look on in annoyance.
l9szmFh.jpg
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/440927/44092671p.png[/img] @SmolSnek[/center] Two of the young Emperor's heads let out a startled hiss upon being almost flied into by the energetic spiral, all three heads reeling back and almost stumbling due to their sitting position. Akuhei relaxed quickly, but Alor was irked. Anwaar simply stared. [i]"Please do not do that again"[/i], the Middle head said, voice slightly more stern than usual. "[u]Or else I swear to-"[/u] Alor cut his words off with a dry snap of his jaws. But the praise they all heard from said Spiral caught them off guard- [u][i]"We look- neat? Well... We thank you, for thinking so[/i][/u]"

Two of the young Emperor's heads let out a startled hiss upon being almost flied into by the energetic spiral, all three heads reeling back and almost stumbling due to their sitting position. Akuhei relaxed quickly, but Alor was irked. Anwaar simply stared. "Please do not do that again", the Middle head said, voice slightly more stern than usual. "Or else I swear to-" Alor cut his words off with a dry snap of his jaws. But the praise they all heard from said Spiral caught them off guard-
"We look- neat? Well... We thank you, for thinking so"
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[center]@KyuuBird [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32224258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322243/32224258_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=gabriola][size=4] Once more, Lolanthe scrutinized the Emperor. She knew she should have felt one of two emotions for Azriel; hate or fear. Hatred of the supposed monsters that would mindlessly kill for it's own gain. Fear of it's strength and fear for her own life. Yet, she felt neither of those emotions. Lolanthe couldn't say she trusted Azriel, not with the deep-set stories in her mind of Emperors told to her as a hatchling, but she didn't distrust them. If anything, Azriel could have just been any other dragon in Lolanthe's eyes. She noticed the poorly-hid anxiety of the Emperor, but she decided not to comment on it, knowing it'd probably lead to undesired results. Well, she wouldn't directly speak about it. "I'm not one for sitting down and having a cup of tea, that's more of..." She drifted off, deciding not to continue the sentence. "But really, I've... Heard that talking over a meal or something is good for tension... Coming from an Imperial from a Nature clan with the most annoying gardener." Lolanthe frowned, though it wasn't directed at Azriel. She suddenly seemed distracted, though it wasn't from something around her. "Wonder... doing... Probably fell on.... Stupid tree..." She mumbled to herself, some of the words too low to be coherent.
@KyuuBird

32224258_350.png

Once more, Lolanthe scrutinized the Emperor. She knew she should have felt one of two emotions for Azriel; hate or fear. Hatred of the supposed monsters that would mindlessly kill for it's own gain. Fear of it's strength and fear for her own life. Yet, she felt neither of those emotions. Lolanthe couldn't say she trusted Azriel, not with the deep-set stories in her mind of Emperors told to her as a hatchling, but she didn't distrust them.

If anything, Azriel could have just been any other dragon in Lolanthe's eyes. She noticed the poorly-hid anxiety of the Emperor, but she decided not to comment on it, knowing it'd probably lead to undesired results. Well, she wouldn't directly speak about it.

"I'm not one for sitting down and having a cup of tea, that's more of..." She drifted off, deciding not to continue the sentence. "But really, I've... Heard that talking over a meal or something is good for tension... Coming from an Imperial from a Nature clan with the most annoying gardener." Lolanthe frowned, though it wasn't directed at Azriel. She suddenly seemed distracted, though it wasn't from something around her. "Wonder... doing... Probably fell on.... Stupid tree..." She mumbled to herself, some of the words too low to be coherent.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@KyuuBird [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9848026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98481/9848026_350.png[/img] [/url] The warrioress approached Azriel, her face blank as she considered what to ask the emperor. She nodded her head slightly in greeting, carefully planning her words. Even a young emperor could be dangerous, and it was always better not to take chances. "Greetings, my name is Minerva.." She trailed off, lost in thought about what the emperor was like. Could he be trusted, or was he someone the Wildclaw should avoid? She decided to stay and find out at the very least if he was friendly. She relaxed her wings, watching the emperor's heads cautiously. "I was wondering what sorts of things peak your interest. Flora, fauna, perhaps even something as simple as smaller shinier objects, or a hobby." Her eyes flickered over each inch of the emperor, inspecting for a hidden weapon of sorts she should worry about. "I'm not sure if you're one for mindless chatter or a conversation, but I enjoy long walks, especially near the water. Standing on the cliffs and hilltops while gazing out at the other regions can be quite fun as well."
@KyuuBird

9848026_350.png

The warrioress approached Azriel, her face blank as she considered what to ask the emperor. She nodded her head slightly in greeting, carefully planning her words. Even a young emperor could be dangerous, and it was always better not to take chances. "Greetings, my name is Minerva.." She trailed off, lost in thought about what the emperor was like. Could he be trusted, or was he someone the Wildclaw should avoid? She decided to stay and find out at the very least if he was friendly.

She relaxed her wings, watching the emperor's heads cautiously. "I was wondering what sorts of things peak your interest. Flora, fauna, perhaps even something as simple as smaller shinier objects, or a hobby." Her eyes flickered over each inch of the emperor, inspecting for a hidden weapon of sorts she should worry about. "I'm not sure if you're one for mindless chatter or a conversation, but I enjoy long walks, especially near the water. Standing on the cliffs and hilltops while gazing out at the other regions can be quite fun as well."
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9