Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Young Emperor is a Curious Beast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [Quote=Lame apology][center][size=5][b]A QUICK UPDATE!!! [/b][/size][/center] ----------- Read the update below, and once you have, go to the last page of this thread as I've [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2517324/7#post_38144737]posted a small starter-up[/url] for this again! Not sure if it'll take off, but here's to trying. --------- I know i've abandoned this thread for a while, but i've had a lot of things going on irl, and still do unfortunately. My mental health has been suffering greatly [s](viva la depression that won't leave amirite?)[/s] and school life has drained me incredibly, but i do adore this thread and wish to continue it. I just... don't have motivation. At all. To write or draw... I've had an idea, however i doubt anyone will wanna participate. But it's worth a shot I suppose,,,, If anyone truly would like to kickstart this thread again, please help motivate me? It can be in any way: art for Azriel, snippets of writing (quirks, headcanons, opinions of your dragons on Azriel, etc etc), moodboards... Literally anything. If it's something bigger (like art, or currency/items/skins of all kinds), then I'll 100% give that person something back in return (such as art as well, a few moodboards, a skin perhaps, writing...) I'd hate to have this thread die, but my motivation is just... nonexistent OTL Thank you a million to everyone that's already participated in this thread- i've had so much fun, and i hope you have as well so far, despite my vanishing OTL If this DOES take off again, then i'll have a timeskip be put into place, for a sort of fresher start, but with past interactions still intact. ---------- [b]EDIT[/b]: Questions are still welcome, as well as jumping into the action currently going on with Azriel! You may post however you wish to interact. Unless specified, all interactions will be 1x1 -------- [b]EDIT 2:[/b] I will mainly be replying during the weekends only, but posts are welcome all week long <3 [/quote] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5][b]Ping Me please![/b][/size] STATUS:[s] Asleep / Offline / Online[/s] / AFK (online but not active) [/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44092671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440927/44092671_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] This is Azriel, and he's an Emperor. He is a Juvenile, however the poor creature died quit early on in life. They once had another brother- however he never hatched. The Emperor calls himself Azriel, but if you so happen to know his individual head names, i'm sure he'd appreciate hearing them spoken once more <3 [center]There are the 3 hatchlings/youngsters that compose this Emperor: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kSgYstP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WItVWeH.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/FUR6RWm.png[/img] [/center] ------------- ------------- In this thread, Vis- the clan leader- encourages you to ask Azriel anything you'd like! Perhaps you simply want to talk to Them? Or maybe you have advice? Whatever the case may be, Azriel will be delighted to answer! If you'd like to talk to an individual Head, use their names: [u]Anwaar[/u], [i]Akarui[/i], [b]Alok[/b] If Azriel comes to like you, you might receive gifts from his lair! Be it art of the dragon that spoke to him, or trinkets you gather, it all depends on his mood and your attitude towards him. Don't be scared though- he rarely lets his feral side take over. And if it does, well- that's not your concern right now~ [size=1][s]achievements for certain things? Oh yes. Secrets, if found, will be rewarded, as will your progress with Azriel! This all comes with bonuses for the future <3 [/s][/size] ----------- If you'd simply like to suggest something for azriel, like a quirk or lore or just 'i like his apparel!', then do feel free to post that too! Literally anything you'd like to say im willing to hear <3 Just be kind, please! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8qT9wt8.jpg[/img] [/center]
Lame apology wrote:
A QUICK UPDATE!!!

Read the update below, and once you have, go to the last page of this thread as I've posted a small starter-up for this again! Not sure if it'll take off, but here's to trying.

I know i've abandoned this thread for a while, but i've had a lot of things going on irl, and still do unfortunately. My mental health has been suffering greatly (viva la depression that won't leave amirite?) and school life has drained me incredibly, but i do adore this thread and wish to continue it. I just... don't have motivation. At all. To write or draw...

I've had an idea, however i doubt anyone will wanna participate. But it's worth a shot I suppose,,,,

If anyone truly would like to kickstart this thread again, please help motivate me? It can be in any way: art for Azriel, snippets of writing (quirks, headcanons, opinions of your dragons on Azriel, etc etc), moodboards... Literally anything. If it's something bigger (like art, or currency/items/skins of all kinds), then I'll 100% give that person something back in return (such as art as well, a few moodboards, a skin perhaps, writing...)

I'd hate to have this thread die, but my motivation is just... nonexistent OTL
Thank you a million to everyone that's already participated in this thread- i've had so much fun, and i hope you have as well so far, despite my vanishing OTL

If this DOES take off again, then i'll have a timeskip be put into place, for a sort of fresher start, but with past interactions still intact.
EDIT:
Questions are still welcome, as well as jumping into the action currently going on with Azriel! You may post however you wish to interact. Unless specified, all interactions will be 1x1

EDIT 2:
I will mainly be replying during the weekends only, but posts are welcome all week long <3

Ping Me please!

STATUS: Asleep / Offline / Online / AFK (online but not active)

44092671_350.png
This is Azriel, and he's an Emperor. He is a Juvenile, however the poor creature died quit early on in life. They once had another brother- however he never hatched. The Emperor calls himself Azriel, but if you so happen to know his individual head names, i'm sure he'd appreciate hearing them spoken once more <3
There are the 3 hatchlings/youngsters that compose this Emperor:
kSgYstP.png WItVWeH.pngFUR6RWm.png

In this thread, Vis- the clan leader- encourages you to ask Azriel anything you'd like! Perhaps you simply want to talk to Them? Or maybe you have advice? Whatever the case may be, Azriel will be delighted to answer!
If you'd like to talk to an individual Head, use their names: Anwaar, Akarui, Alok

If Azriel comes to like you, you might receive gifts from his lair! Be it art of the dragon that spoke to him, or trinkets you gather, it all depends on his mood and your attitude towards him. Don't be scared though- he rarely lets his feral side take over. And if it does, well- that's not your concern right now~

achievements for certain things? Oh yes. Secrets, if found, will be rewarded, as will your progress with Azriel! This all comes with bonuses for the future <3
If you'd simply like to suggest something for azriel, like a quirk or lore or just 'i like his apparel!', then do feel free to post that too!
Literally anything you'd like to say im willing to hear <3 Just be kind, please!
8qT9wt8.jpg
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
REDOING THIS TO SOMETHING BETTER

- Azriel feels betrayed by Lolanthe- Hopefully not for long. Something stirs inside of him. . .
- Azriel is surprised and on edge because of Cynefrid
- Azriel does not know what to think of Kauri, Kaiser and Carbone
- Azriel is mildly annoyed by Twist
- Azriel is quite alright with Minerva
- Azriel is neutral about Daybreak
- Azriel is neutral about Aderyn
- the Empress has unnerved Azriel, but he is neutral about her
- Azriel is somewhat irked about Diluni
- Azriel is uncertain about Triumvirate, but not anxious
- Azriel is still a bit cautious around Aikoun & Ramil, but not fearful
- Azriel feels a bit surprised, but pleasantly, upon hearing Solaria interested in each individual head
- Azriel is confused by Drypaw, Darkpaw & Mintpaw
- Azriel is confused by Hum
- Azriel was caught off guard by Archimedes' technical way of speaking, but will do his best to help him
- Azriel is cautious, but not entirely on edge. He's uncertain about Asclepias ( hasn't met Yurei yet )
-

REDOING THIS TO SOMETHING BETTER

- Azriel feels betrayed by Lolanthe- Hopefully not for long. Something stirs inside of him. . .
- Azriel is surprised and on edge because of Cynefrid
- Azriel does not know what to think of Kauri, Kaiser and Carbone
- Azriel is mildly annoyed by Twist
- Azriel is quite alright with Minerva
- Azriel is neutral about Daybreak
- Azriel is neutral about Aderyn
- the Empress has unnerved Azriel, but he is neutral about her
- Azriel is somewhat irked about Diluni
- Azriel is uncertain about Triumvirate, but not anxious
- Azriel is still a bit cautious around Aikoun & Ramil, but not fearful
- Azriel feels a bit surprised, but pleasantly, upon hearing Solaria interested in each individual head
- Azriel is confused by Drypaw, Darkpaw & Mintpaw
- Azriel is confused by Hum
- Azriel was caught off guard by Archimedes' technical way of speaking, but will do his best to help him
- Azriel is cautious, but not entirely on edge. He's uncertain about Asclepias ( hasn't met Yurei yet )
-

» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
PENDING REPLIES wrote:
PENDING REPLIES wrote:
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird
Azriel, why were you named that way?
@KyuuBird
Azriel, why were you named that way?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/440927/44092671p.png[/img] [i]All three heads turned to look at the speaker, curious eyes going over them a few times before the middle head spoke:[/i] "I do not know", [i]he started off, voice not as deep or menacing as you might expect[/i]. "I believe it has something to do with the heavens, however? Perhaps something related to light itself..." (( Fun fact: Azriel= Angel of Death/God's Angel/God Helps ))
@Fil
44092671p.png
All three heads turned to look at the speaker, curious eyes going over them a few times before the middle head spoke: "I do not know", he started off, voice not as deep or menacing as you might expect. "I believe it has something to do with the heavens, however? Perhaps something related to light itself..."

(( Fun fact: Azriel= Angel of Death/God's Angel/God Helps ))
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@KyuuBird

Is this an UNDERTALE REFERENCE?
(I’m kidding hjghkd here’s an actual question)

Azriel, how has the others treated you when you became an emperor? What is the ‘I like you’ to ‘I don’t like you’ ratio?
@KyuuBird

Is this an UNDERTALE REFERENCE?
(I’m kidding hjghkd here’s an actual question)

Azriel, how has the others treated you when you became an emperor? What is the ‘I like you’ to ‘I don’t like you’ ratio?
Jp7QW8F.png
@KyuuBird [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32224258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322243/32224258_350.png[/img] [/url][font=helvete][size=4]Lolanthe scrutinized the Emperor, watching all three of their heads each doing their own thing, though the body was moving as if it were any normal Imperial. She frowned deeper the more she watched them. As an Imperial, she had heard many stories of Emperors. How fallen warriors would be cursed to the fate of a mindless monster, destroying and killing with no control. Despite Lolanthe's great joy due to being a warrior--a general, even, for all her life there had been a deep fear in her heart that, one day, she would fall on the battlefield. When she would fall, though, she wouldn't be granted a peaceful death; no, she'd become one of... Them. Whether or not they were a righteous warrior mattered not; any dragon who is an Imperial could become part of an Emperor. So why was this Emperor, a fabled beast feared by even the deities, so... Anticlimactic? "Azriel," she said, the name sounding strange on her tongue, "How did this happen to you?"
@KyuuBird

32224258_350.png
Lolanthe scrutinized the Emperor, watching all three of their heads each doing their own thing, though the body was moving as if it were any normal Imperial. She frowned deeper the more she watched them. As an Imperial, she had heard many stories of Emperors. How fallen warriors would be cursed to the fate of a mindless monster, destroying and killing with no control.

Despite Lolanthe's great joy due to being a warrior--a general, even, for all her life there had been a deep fear in her heart that, one day, she would fall on the battlefield. When she would fall, though, she wouldn't be granted a peaceful death; no, she'd become one of... Them. Whether or not they were a righteous warrior mattered not; any dragon who is an Imperial could become part of an Emperor. So why was this Emperor, a fabled beast feared by even the deities, so... Anticlimactic?

"Azriel," she said, the name sounding strange on her tongue, "How did this happen to you?"
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/440927/44092671p.png[/img][/center] [center]@arcoomedes[/center] Azriel's three heads tilted in unison at the original question, but upon hearing that it was a joke, Anwaar managed a small smile, showing off rows of needle like teeth underneath those soft colored scales. Once again, Akarui, the center head, spoke up. "[i]Ah- we do not remember much of those early days. But it wasn't pleasant[/i]", he shook his head, the two others following suit. "[i]Our awakening was... not a pleasant surprise for everyone around. They wanted us dead, again, and we were confused and scared.... We were hated. Until we were found by our current Clan. So to answer your question... it was 0 to 10, on your scale". [/i] [center]@Neraida[/center] After the first question was answered, all of Azriel's heads turned in unison upon sensing the presence of a new dragon, this time an imposing looking female Imperial. Alok let out a quiet snarl, head rearing back like a serpent's, while the remaining two observed her with curious, eerie eyes. Ears perking up to hear her question, Akuhei didn't fail to notice how odd her voice sounded. "[i]We... do not know. It- it hurts to remember. Everything was... black, but- the darkness was pulling us back down from where we were headed. It wasn't- gh- pleasant".[/i] All three heads let out a soft hiss as pain shot through their minds as they tried to remember. Alok looked mad, Akuhei returned to his calm self soon enough, and Anwaar's head hung a bit lower than the rest.
44092671p.png
Azriel's three heads tilted in unison at the original question, but upon hearing that it was a joke, Anwaar managed a small smile, showing off rows of needle like teeth underneath those soft colored scales.
Once again, Akarui, the center head, spoke up. "Ah- we do not remember much of those early days. But it wasn't pleasant", he shook his head, the two others following suit. "Our awakening was... not a pleasant surprise for everyone around. They wanted us dead, again, and we were confused and scared.... We were hated. Until we were found by our current Clan. So to answer your question... it was 0 to 10, on your scale".
After the first question was answered, all of Azriel's heads turned in unison upon sensing the presence of a new dragon, this time an imposing looking female Imperial. Alok let out a quiet snarl, head rearing back like a serpent's, while the remaining two observed her with curious, eerie eyes.
Ears perking up to hear her question, Akuhei didn't fail to notice how odd her voice sounded. "We... do not know. It- it hurts to remember. Everything was... black, but- the darkness was pulling us back down from where we were headed. It wasn't- gh- pleasant". All three heads let out a soft hiss as pain shot through their minds as they tried to remember. Alok looked mad, Akuhei returned to his calm self soon enough, and Anwaar's head hung a bit lower than the rest.
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[center]@KyuuBird [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443910894880030734/483701932251152384/unknown.png[/img][/center] Another three-headed emperor walks up to Azriel. [br] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445625/44562439p.png[/img][nextcol][color=magenta]"Hello there. I didn't expect to see another Emperor around here. Hmm, may I ask why you decided to stay in your current clan?"[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445826/44582587p.png[/img][nextcol][color=blue]"And what did they do to you, if anything, after you chose to stay?"[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445241/44524096p.png[/img][nextcol][color=red]"What [color=blue]Kauri[/color] means is, did they have to clean you up at all? Or something like that? Sorry if this seems a bit too personal for you."[/columns]
Another three-headed emperor walks up to Azriel.

44562439p.png "Hello there. I didn't expect to see another Emperor around here. Hmm, may I ask why you decided to stay in your current clan?"
44582587p.png "And what did they do to you, if anything, after you chose to stay?"
44524096p.png "What Kauri means is, did they have to clean you up at all? Or something like that? Sorry if this seems a bit too personal for you."
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/440927/44092671p.png[/img][/center] [center]@FlareTheDragon[/center] Azriel's three heads turned away from the imperial to look down upon the smaller emperor. Truth be told, his three minds went quite blank upon seeing yet another creature such as himself, albeit smaller. But- not much older, from what he could tell. As per usual, Akuhei spoke up for the three, "[i]why we decided to stay?... They invited us there. The clan leader, She insisted upon it. Where else would we have gone? Her clan... it is a strange one. If we aren't mistaken, we also saw at least three other dragons similar to us. Not... not what we ARE, but- not quite... alive, you might say[/i]". The second question didn't receive much words, each head turning to look at each other with unspoken emotion. Azriel shifted his wings, burnt and tattered, but still capable of flight if he so wished. "[u]It IS personal[/u]" Alok hissed out, however he did not strike. Azriel's odd tail swished from side to side, like an anxious cat's. He would not say it, but his appearance currently? It was thanks to a spell. Quite a few of them. But it was all illusion; underneath that hid the true markings of an Emperor, and the poor young dragon did not need any more attention than what he already got.
44092671p.png
Azriel's three heads turned away from the imperial to look down upon the smaller emperor. Truth be told, his three minds went quite blank upon seeing yet another creature such as himself, albeit smaller. But- not much older, from what he could tell.
As per usual, Akuhei spoke up for the three, "why we decided to stay?... They invited us there. The clan leader, She insisted upon it. Where else would we have gone? Her clan... it is a strange one. If we aren't mistaken, we also saw at least three other dragons similar to us. Not... not what we ARE, but- not quite... alive, you might say".
The second question didn't receive much words, each head turning to look at each other with unspoken emotion. Azriel shifted his wings, burnt and tattered, but still capable of flight if he so wished. "It IS personal" Alok hissed out, however he did not strike. Azriel's odd tail swished from side to side, like an anxious cat's. He would not say it, but his appearance currently? It was thanks to a spell. Quite a few of them. But it was all illusion; underneath that hid the true markings of an Emperor, and the poor young dragon did not need any more attention than what he already got.
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9