Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Another CYOA Thread! (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just a lil' writing exercise for me; also it's funner to interact with the community than just by myself.

Inspired by the two other CYOA threads on here, as well as the many before them.

Choices will be chosen after there have been at least 5 posts that choose a choice. To settle a tie, a virtual coin will be flipped. I will check and continue the story whenever I am able. If you want to follow the story further, ask to be on the pinglist!

( most npcs as well as the main character will be scryed ) :D

Rules:
1. Keep to the FR forum rules!
2. One command per person, per story post.
3. If you have your own command, you may add one to an existing command.
4. If you change your mind about a command, simply use strikethrough on your original command and replace it with a new one!

Pinglist: @/nobody yet!
Just a lil' writing exercise for me; also it's funner to interact with the community than just by myself.

Inspired by the two other CYOA threads on here, as well as the many before them.

Choices will be chosen after there have been at least 5 posts that choose a choice. To settle a tie, a virtual coin will be flipped. I will check and continue the story whenever I am able. If you want to follow the story further, ask to be on the pinglist!

( most npcs as well as the main character will be scryed ) :D

Rules:
1. Keep to the FR forum rules!
2. One command per person, per story post.
3. If you have your own command, you may add one to an existing command.
4. If you change your mind about a command, simply use strikethrough on your original command and replace it with a new one!

Pinglist: @/nobody yet!
[center][b]Character Status[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=86&auth=911ec0e2d29e18882b8b5a0f6952a52e42dc7274&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Name: Sigil Gender: Male Personality*: Cautious Abilities*: Stealth 4/5 Observation 2/5 Magic 2/5 Inventory*: Current Mood*: Curious (*= impacts choice and success chances.) --------------------- [b]Companions[/b] None yet!
Character Status

dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=86&auth=911ec0e2d29e18882b8b5a0f6952a52e42dc7274&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Sigil
Personality*: Cautious
Abilities*:
Stealth 4/5
Observation 2/5
Magic 2/5
Inventory*:

Current Mood*: Curious

(*= impacts choice and success chances.)

Companions

None yet!
Locations Known

nowhere for now
Locations Known

nowhere for now
Current Objectives

- None
Current Objectives

- None
[center][i][b] Let us begin.[/b][/i] [item=Crystal Ball] [i]You peer into the crystal orb. Inside, there is a figure, forming, starting to take shape. Looking around you, it seems as if you are up in the clouds. Stars glitter everywhere, and your feel something in your claws that wasn't there before. Nestled in your claws there are 11 stones. Somehow each one seems to be faintly pulsing a different energy. Which one do you infuse into the crystal ball?[/i] [/center] [center][size=1]( Choose our character's flight! )[/size][/center] [i][center]1.) The pink one. It piques your curiosity with its strange shimmer. 2.) The white one. It feels cold to the touch and sends chills up your spine. 3.) The warm one. It emanates heat and seems to have tiny embers fleeting off it. 4.) The brown one. The stone is cracked down the middle, revealing a pretty geode. 5.) The golden one. It gives off a small but bright light. 6.) The cyan one. It sends a small electric shock through your claws. 7.) The green one. It's overgrown and is pulsing with life. 8.) The dark red one. From it you can smell the sickly odor of blood. 9.) The purple one. A dark mist seems to cradle it, flickering when you touch it. 10.) The blue one. Somewhere, you can hear a wave crash at shore. 11.) The light green one. Putting it to your ears, you can hear the rustles of the wind. [/i] [/center]
Let us begin.

Crystal Ball

You peer into the crystal orb. Inside, there is a figure, forming, starting to take shape. Looking around you, it seems as if you are up in the clouds. Stars glitter everywhere, and your feel something in your claws that wasn't there before. Nestled in your claws there are 11 stones. Somehow each one seems to be faintly pulsing a different energy. Which one do you infuse into the crystal ball?
( Choose our character's flight! )

1.) The pink one. It piques your curiosity with its strange shimmer.
2.) The white one. It feels cold to the touch and sends chills up your spine.
3.) The warm one. It emanates heat and seems to have tiny embers fleeting off it.
4.) The brown one. The stone is cracked down the middle, revealing a pretty geode.
5.) The golden one. It gives off a small but bright light.
6.) The cyan one. It sends a small electric shock through your claws.
7.) The green one. It's overgrown and is pulsing with life.
8.) The dark red one. From it you can smell the sickly odor of blood.
9.) The purple one. A dark mist seems to cradle it, flickering when you touch it.
10.) The blue one. Somewhere, you can hear a wave crash at shore.
11.) The light green one. Putting it to your ears, you can hear the rustles of the wind.
Ooooooh, number 9!!
Ooooooh, number 9!!
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif

I think we all might just pick our own flights :)

I think we all might just pick our own flights :)
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png he/him -=o=- on FR time
3 please! Also, I think sugarbuddy4 is right. ;)
3 please! Also, I think sugarbuddy4 is right. ;)
firefull.png
@Balletthamster @sugarbuddy4

well, if you all end up picking different answers, I'll choose a random number between the number of responses and then that will be our flight :D
@Balletthamster @sugarbuddy4

well, if you all end up picking different answers, I'll choose a random number between the number of responses and then that will be our flight :D
3!
There! I settled the tie.
3!
There! I settled the tie.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7