Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Another CYOA Thread! (open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
@mayanaz @Crickycrick @sugarbuddy4 @mistleaf @BluefireDrag0n @Fil @Ballethamsterm @Emerald01526 [center] [item=Jagged Beak]~~~~~[item=Serrated Beak] You jump from tree to tree, tailing the Wildclaw, who seemed to be carrying the bird corpse toward a particularly large tree. He set it down and started licking his claws of blood. Discreetly flapping toward the large tree, you perch on a strangely large branch and peer down at the Wildclaw, still oblivious to your presence. Suddenly a high-pitched squeal breaks the silence, and your head whips around to realize that you'd landed on a hanging spiral hatchling, not an abnormally large branch! (Stealth +1) (Trait Gained: Cautious) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=124&bodygene=16&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=15&winggene=6&wings=100&auth=0e6ec225369adf6a01bd57384c1c1842e304df76&dummyext=prev.png[/img] "EEEEEEEEK!" The spiral hatchling screams, uncoiling and falling off the branch, unbalancing you, causing to plummet to the ground with them. You land with a thud on the Wildclaw's snout, and the Spiral is in his arms. "Kyra? What happened?" He looks cross-eyed at you and gasps and says, "Oh hello there!". [b]What to do?[/b] 1.) Scream and fly off his snout. 2.) Say " Hello! " back. 3.) Blast a magic spell in his face. 4.) Custom Input
@mayanaz @Crickycrick @sugarbuddy4 @mistleaf @BluefireDrag0n @Fil @Ballethamsterm @Emerald01526

Jagged Beak ~~~~~ Serrated Beak

You jump from tree to tree, tailing the Wildclaw, who seemed to be carrying the bird corpse toward a particularly large tree. He set it down and started licking his claws of blood. Discreetly flapping toward the large tree, you perch on a strangely large branch and peer down at the Wildclaw, still oblivious to your presence. Suddenly a high-pitched squeal breaks the silence, and your head whips around to realize that you'd landed on a hanging spiral hatchling, not an abnormally large branch!

(Stealth +1) (Trait Gained: Cautious)

dragon?age=0&body=124&bodygene=16&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=15&winggene=6&wings=100&auth=0e6ec225369adf6a01bd57384c1c1842e304df76&dummyext=prev.png

"EEEEEEEEK!" The spiral hatchling screams, uncoiling and falling off the branch, unbalancing you, causing to plummet to the ground with them. You land with a thud on the Wildclaw's snout, and the Spiral is in his arms. "Kyra? What happened?" He looks cross-eyed at you and gasps and says, "Oh hello there!".

What to do?

1.) Scream and fly off his snout.
2.) Say " Hello! " back.
3.) Blast a magic spell in his face.
4.) Custom Input

2. Say hello back.
2. Say hello back.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
2. In a bright, overly cheery voice.
2. In a bright, overly cheery voice.
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png he/him -=o=- on FR time
I’m really busy this weekend, so the update will come a little later tomorrow!

Sorry for the delay!
I’m really busy this weekend, so the update will come a little later tomorrow!

Sorry for the delay!
@mayanaz @Crickycrick @sugarbuddy4 @mistleaf @BluefireDrag0n @Fil @Ballethamster @Emerald01526 [center][item=Peppermint]~~~~~~~~[item=Spearmint] “Hello! I’m Sigil!” You say, in a bright and overly cheery voice, silently still freaking out about the spiral-branch. The two blink at you, and there’s an awkward silence when the Wildclaw greets you. “Hi there, little fellow. I’m Blitz and this is Kyra.” He gestures to the spiral, who stares wide-eyed at you. “We come from the Spearmint Clan. Where are you from?” [b]What do you say?[/b] 1.) “Uhhhhhhhhhh...............” 2.) Lie and say you come from ______ [insert flight] 3.) Don’t say anything. [/center]
@mayanaz @Crickycrick @sugarbuddy4 @mistleaf @BluefireDrag0n @Fil @Ballethamster @Emerald01526
Peppermint ~~~~~~~~ Spearmint

“Hello! I’m Sigil!” You say, in a bright and overly cheery voice, silently still freaking out about the spiral-branch. The two blink at you, and there’s an awkward silence when the Wildclaw greets you.

“Hi there, little fellow. I’m Blitz and this is Kyra.” He gestures to the spiral, who stares wide-eyed at you. “We come from the Spearmint Clan. Where are you from?”

What do you say?

1.) “Uhhhhhhhhhh...............”
2.) Lie and say you come from ______ [insert flight]
3.) Don’t say anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)