Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Done!
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 345 346
Me RN
Me RN
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
We are all waiting to see the massacre.
We are all waiting to see the massacre.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
Trying to stay awake
Trying to stay awake
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
[img]https://amishbabymachine.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/game-of-thrones-meme.jpg[/img]
game-of-thrones-meme.jpg
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wn2RGqT.png[/img] [i]As you walk, do not falter. Do not look into the darkness. Keep your eyes on the light. Listen only to the sound of your own heart. But it’s hard to tune out the sussurant whisper of the water around you. “All shall be well,” the voices say, sighingly, melancholic. “All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.” The light hurts your eyes. Someone falters. “I’m tired,” she slurs. “So tired. Why do we fight? Why?” She lists abruptly to the side, like a ship taking on water, and falls into the darkness. Echo shrugs helpless as the shadows pull her in. “Nothing we can do now. She’s gone.”[/i] [b]Avene has been lynched. She was the Disenchanted Insurgent, aligned with the [color=#28bddb]Surface-Dwellers[/color].[/b] [i]The dark is irresistible, insistent, unending. It sings of home, your loved ones, the summer sun on your scales, the cool wind that carries you above the clouds, the laughter of a magnanimous crowd, the streaks of shooting stars across a velvet sky, honor and love and beauty and truth and faith. Like petals from a dying flower, one by one you fall. One by one you slip off the edge, and are devoured.[/i] [b]catgame21234 has died. She was the Taster of Secrets, aligned with the [color=#0E74A3]Deep-Singers[/color].[/b] [b]leopardskin4 has died. They were the Cerulean Eyes, aligned with the [color=#0E74A3]Deep-Singers[/color].[/b] [b]smilefires has died. He was the Apathetic Prestidigitator, aligned with the [color=#28bddb]Surface-Dwellers[/color].[/b] [b]CrystalRush has died. She was the Monk Argent, aligned with the [color=#0E74A3]Deep-Singers[/color].[/b] [b]Raistardragon has died. She was the Sidereal Prophet, aligned with the [color=#28bddb]Surface-Dwellers[/color].[/b] [b]Selah has died of insanity. She was the Quixotic Wanderer, aligned with the [color=#28bddb]Surface-Dwellers[/color].[/b] [i]As you walk, the small pools of light shrink and shrink until they are too small for even the smallest of you to fit completely. You twist and contort the keep yourselves within the circle of illumination. Echo is as quiet as death. The last lanterns are the dimmest, barely casting any light at all. The path ends here, the four of you huddled in the pitiful radiance of a single candleflame, with darkness all around you. Something holds its breath and [/i]blows[i]. With a soft sigh, the candle goes out.[/i]
wn2RGqT.png

As you walk, do not falter. Do not look into the darkness. Keep your eyes on the light. Listen only to the sound of your own heart.

But it’s hard to tune out the sussurant whisper of the water around you. “All shall be well,” the voices say, sighingly, melancholic. “All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.”

The light hurts your eyes.

Someone falters.

“I’m tired,” she slurs. “So tired. Why do we fight? Why?”

She lists abruptly to the side, like a ship taking on water, and falls into the darkness. Echo shrugs helpless as the shadows pull her in. “Nothing we can do now. She’s gone.”

Avene has been lynched. She was the Disenchanted Insurgent, aligned with the Surface-Dwellers.

The dark is irresistible, insistent, unending. It sings of home, your loved ones, the summer sun on your scales, the cool wind that carries you above the clouds, the laughter of a magnanimous crowd, the streaks of shooting stars across a velvet sky, honor and love and beauty and truth and faith.

Like petals from a dying flower, one by one you fall. One by one you slip off the edge, and are devoured.

catgame21234 has died. She was the Taster of Secrets, aligned with the Deep-Singers.

leopardskin4 has died. They were the Cerulean Eyes, aligned with the Deep-Singers.

smilefires has died. He was the Apathetic Prestidigitator, aligned with the Surface-Dwellers.

CrystalRush has died. She was the Monk Argent, aligned with the Deep-Singers.

Raistardragon has died. She was the Sidereal Prophet, aligned with the Surface-Dwellers.

Selah has died of insanity. She was the Quixotic Wanderer, aligned with the Surface-Dwellers.

As you walk, the small pools of light shrink and shrink until they are too small for even the smallest of you to fit completely. You twist and contort the keep yourselves within the circle of illumination. Echo is as quiet as death.

The last lanterns are the dimmest, barely casting any light at all. The path ends here, the four of you huddled in the pitiful radiance of a single candleflame, with darkness all around you.

Something holds its breath and
blows.

With a soft sigh, the candle goes out.

MM82e8q.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/oRMUA5f.png[/img] [quote=Avene: Disenchanted Insurgent] [columns][i]Somehow, you had thought that the Revolution would be just a little bit more... fun? Less hard labor and dying and more having fancy clothes and dancing on the bourgeoisie's dining tables. Instead you're doing the same thing you were doing anyway, but without anyone actually making you do it. Well, you're tired of working, so on a trip to the Sea you've left your delegation and slipped into this tour group. Finally, some relaxation![/i] Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, [b]Avene[/b]! You are the [b]Disenchanted Insurgent[/b], aligned with the [color=#28bddb][b]Surface-Dwellers[/b][/color]. [u]You win and end the game when at least one member of your faction is alive and all Deep-Singers are dead.[/u] [b]Abilities[/b] (ACTIVE) [u]Might of the Revolution[/u] - Attempts to make another player of your choice Abyss-Touched fail. (Abyss-Touched: you make your target player Abyss-Touched instead. You may find your private Quicktopic [url=nah]here[/url]. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/c7mlyHN.png[/img][/columns] [/quote] [quote=catgame21234: Taster of Secrets] [columns][i]Long ago, you surrendered your name to the Great Maw, the hunger which consumes all things. But it was not sated. It sought out more. You helped it. You consigned a hundred dragons to that gaping maelstrom of teeth and broken stone, a thousand secrets fresh from the minds of their keepers. But still it is not sated. Nothing can ever fill that void.[/i] Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, [b]catgame21234[/b]! You are the [b]Taster of Secrets[/b], aligned with the [color=#0E74A3][b]Deep-Singers[/b][/color]. [u]You win and end the game when the living members of your faction equal or outnumber the living Surface-Dwellers, or when all Surface-Dwellers are dead.[/u] [b]Abilities[/b] (ACTIVE) [u]Thoughtstealer[/u] - Intercept any information another player of your choice might receive as a result of their role. They receive no result and you receive their result instead. You may find your private Quicktopic [url=sevenisthenumber]here[/url]. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/c7mlyHN.png[/img][/columns] [/quote] [quote=leopardskin4: Cerulean Eyes] [columns][i]Distantly, you remember a time when you were blind, but now you see all. Seeing all, you know all, and knowing all, you love all. These surface-dragons too are blind; though they have eyes, they see naught. You hope they will become your eyes, someday, and see as you do. In their childlike blindness they are all too wont to lash out at that which they do not understand...but you are eternal. These eyes are but two of many.[/i] Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, [b]leopardskin4[/b]! You are the [b]Cerulean Eyes[/b], aligned with the [color=#0E74A3][b]Deep-Singers[/b][/color]. [u]You win and end the game when the living members of your faction equal or outnumber the living Surface-Dwellers, or when all Surface-Dwellers are dead.[/u] [b]Abilities[/b] (ACTIVE) [u]Vigilance of the Eyes[/u] - Learn who targets another player of your choice. You may find your private Quicktopic [url=scarred]here[/url]. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/c7mlyHN.png[/img][/columns] [/quote] [quote=smilefires: Apathetic Presdtidigitator] [columns][i]You make a small living performing street magic by day to passing tourists and spend most of it in the dingy inn where you rest. It’s not what you hoped for when you moved from the Tsunami Flats, but you’ve discovered that real showbiz is a little too cutthroat for your liking. You like what you do well enough (you suppose) so why try and climb the ladder? A change of scenery would be nice, though, and a tightly-packed submarine would be just the thing to make a little coin.[/i] Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, [b]smilefires[/b]! You are the [b]Apathetic Prestidigitator[/b], aligned with the [color=#28bddb][b]Surface-Dwellers[/b][/color]. [u]You win and end the game when at least one member of your faction is alive and all Deep-Singers are dead.[/u] [b]Abilities[/b] (PASSIVE) [u]Twilight Premonition[/u] - You learn the following day's public Event information at the end of each night (Day 2's information at the start of the game, Day 3 at the end of Night 1, etc.). You may find your private Quicktopic [url=stained]here[/url]. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/c7mlyHN.png[/img][/columns] [/quote] [quote=CrystalRush: Monk Argent] [columns][i]The Silverfish, the Silverfish, the Silverfish! In your remembrance, it becomes real, all the better to worm its way into the minds of others. It is the beginning and the end, all that you hope for and all that you know. If you could, you would think of it always, as your brethren do. Yet duty calls. Now you must walk among the dragons of the Surface. With seemly regret you set aside your prayers, but in your dreams the Silverfish will remain.[/i] Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, [b]CrystalRush[/b]! You are the [b]Monk Argent[/b], aligned with the [color=#0E74A3][b]Deep-Singers[/b][/color]. [u]You win and end the game when the living members of your faction equal or outnumber the living Surface-Dwellers, or when all Surface-Dwellers are dead.[/u] [b]Abilities[/b] (ACTIVE) [u]Test of Faith[/u] - Roleblock another player of your choice if they are Abyss-Touched. Otherwise, you target them with no effect. (PASSIVE) (1-SHOT) [u]Fervent Crusade[/u] - The first time you would be killed, you survive. You may find your private Quicktopic [url=chained]here[/url]. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/c7mlyHN.png[/img][/columns] [/quote] [quote=RaiStarDragon: Sidereal Prophet][columns][i]O Lesath! O Phoenicis! The stars are often cruel mistresses, but you have learned to sway their temperament to aid your cause. O Alderamin! O Alphecca! It is difficult to convince others, as most seem to believe the stars are the Arcanist’s domain, but you know this to be a vicious lie. O Meleph! O Shedir! You have descended underwater to search for answers, although in retrospect, venturing to the one place where the stars don’t shine may be unwise… O Vega! O Rigel![/i] Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, [b]RaiStarDragon[/b]! You are the [b]Sidereal Prophet[/b], aligned with the [color=#28bddb][b]Surface-Dwellers[/b][/color]. [u]You win and end the game when at least one member of your faction is alive and all Deep-Singers are dead.[/u] [b]Abilities[/b] (PASSIVE) [u]Corpses Are Made of Stardust[/u] - Each night, you learn whether or not the target of the day's lynch was Abyss-Touched. (Abyss-Touched: your results are inverted.) (ACTIVE) (1-SHOT) [u]Stellar Confluence[/u] - Learn whether or not another player of your choice was Abyss-Touched at the start of the night. (Abyss-Touched: your results are inverted.) You may find your private Quicktopic [url=allmannerofthing]here[/url]. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/c7mlyHN.png[/img][/columns] [/quote] [quote=Selah: Quixotic Wanderer] [columns][i]The world is full of injustice, and you have taken it upon yourself to roam the land and single-handedly right any wrongs you uncover. So far you have not uncovered many wrongs, and the ones you have mostly leave you with black eyes and not much else to show for it. Still, you must continue on your quest! You have heard tell of the deep sea and all its horrors, and it is surely your duty to battle them in single combat![/i]! Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, [b]Selah[/b]! You are the [b]Quixotic Wanderer[/b], aligned with the [color=#28bddb][b]Surface-Dwellers[/b][/color]. [u]You win and end the game when at least one member of your faction is alive and all Deep-Singers are dead.[/u] [b]Abilities[/b] (ACTIVE) (NONCONSECUTIVE) [u]Righteous Blade[/u] - Kill another player of your choice. (Abyss-Touched: you die of insanity.) You may find your private Quicktopic [url=shallbeWELL]here[/url]. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/c7mlyHN.png[/img][/columns] [/quote]
oRMUA5f.png
Avene: Disenchanted Insurgent wrote:
Somehow, you had thought that the Revolution would be just a little bit more... fun? Less hard labor and dying and more having fancy clothes and dancing on the bourgeoisie's dining tables. Instead you're doing the same thing you were doing anyway, but without anyone actually making you do it. Well, you're tired of working, so on a trip to the Sea you've left your delegation and slipped into this tour group. Finally, some relaxation!

Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, Avene! You are the Disenchanted Insurgent, aligned with the Surface-Dwellers. You win and end the game when at least one member of your faction is alive and all Deep-Singers are dead.

Abilities
(ACTIVE) Might of the Revolution - Attempts to make another player of your choice Abyss-Touched fail. (Abyss-Touched: you make your target player Abyss-Touched instead.

You may find your private Quicktopic here. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic.
c7mlyHN.png
catgame21234: Taster of Secrets wrote:
Long ago, you surrendered your name to the Great Maw, the hunger which consumes all things. But it was not sated. It sought out more. You helped it. You consigned a hundred dragons to that gaping maelstrom of teeth and broken stone, a thousand secrets fresh from the minds of their keepers. But still it is not sated. Nothing can ever fill that void.

Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, catgame21234! You are the Taster of Secrets, aligned with the Deep-Singers. You win and end the game when the living members of your faction equal or outnumber the living Surface-Dwellers, or when all Surface-Dwellers are dead.

Abilities
(ACTIVE) Thoughtstealer - Intercept any information another player of your choice might receive as a result of their role. They receive no result and you receive their result instead.

You may find your private Quicktopic here. Please confirm that you have received this message by posting in your Quicktopic.
c7mlyHN.png
leopardskin4: Cerulean Eyes wrote:
Distantly, you remember a time when you were blind, but now you see all. Seeing all, you know all, and knowing all, you love all. These surface-dragons too are blind; though they have eyes, they see naught. You hope they will become your eyes, someday, and see as you do. In their childlike blindness they are all too wont to lash out at that which they do not understand...but you are eternal. These eyes are but two of many.

Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, leopardskin4! You are the Cerulean Eyes, aligned with the Deep-Singers. You win and end the game when the living members of your faction equal or outnumber the living Surface-Dwellers, or when all Surface-Dwellers are dead.

Abilities
(ACTIVE) Vigilance of the Eyes - Learn who targets another player of your choice.

c7mlyHN.png
smilefires: Apathetic Presdtidigitator wrote:
You make a small living performing street magic by day to passing tourists and spend most of it in the dingy inn where you rest. It’s not what you hoped for when you moved from the Tsunami Flats, but you’ve discovered that real showbiz is a little too cutthroat for your liking. You like what you do well enough (you suppose) so why try and climb the ladder? A change of scenery would be nice, though, and a tightly-packed submarine would be just the thing to make a little coin.

Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, smilefires! You are the Apathetic Prestidigitator, aligned with the Surface-Dwellers. You win and end the game when at least one member of your faction is alive and all Deep-Singers are dead.

Abilities
(PASSIVE) Twilight Premonition - You learn the following day's public Event information at the end of each night (Day 2's information at the start of the game, Day 3 at the end of Night 1, etc.).

c7mlyHN.png
CrystalRush: Monk Argent wrote:
The Silverfish, the Silverfish, the Silverfish! In your remembrance, it becomes real, all the better to worm its way into the minds of others. It is the beginning and the end, all that you hope for and all that you know. If you could, you would think of it always, as your brethren do. Yet duty calls. Now you must walk among the dragons of the Surface. With seemly regret you set aside your prayers, but in your dreams the Silverfish will remain.

Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, CrystalRush! You are the Monk Argent, aligned with the Deep-Singers. You win and end the game when the living members of your faction equal or outnumber the living Surface-Dwellers, or when all Surface-Dwellers are dead.

Abilities
(ACTIVE) Test of Faith - Roleblock another player of your choice if they are Abyss-Touched. Otherwise, you target them with no effect.
(PASSIVE) (1-SHOT) Fervent Crusade - The first time you would be killed, you survive.

c7mlyHN.png
RaiStarDragon: Sidereal Prophet wrote:
O Lesath! O Phoenicis! The stars are often cruel mistresses, but you have learned to sway their temperament to aid your cause. O Alderamin! O Alphecca! It is difficult to convince others, as most seem to believe the stars are the Arcanist’s domain, but you know this to be a vicious lie. O Meleph! O Shedir! You have descended underwater to search for answers, although in retrospect, venturing to the one place where the stars don’t shine may be unwise… O Vega! O Rigel!

Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, RaiStarDragon! You are the Sidereal Prophet, aligned with the Surface-Dwellers. You win and end the game when at least one member of your faction is alive and all Deep-Singers are dead.

Abilities
(PASSIVE) Corpses Are Made of Stardust - Each night, you learn whether or not the target of the day's lynch was Abyss-Touched. (Abyss-Touched: your results are inverted.)
(ACTIVE) (1-SHOT) Stellar Confluence - Learn whether or not another player of your choice was Abyss-Touched at the start of the night. (Abyss-Touched: your results are inverted.)

c7mlyHN.png
Selah: Quixotic Wanderer wrote:
The world is full of injustice, and you have taken it upon yourself to roam the land and single-handedly right any wrongs you uncover. So far you have not uncovered many wrongs, and the ones you have mostly leave you with black eyes and not much else to show for it. Still, you must continue on your quest! You have heard tell of the deep sea and all its horrors, and it is surely your duty to battle them in single combat!!

Welcome to Midnight Mayhem Mafia, Selah! You are the Quixotic Wanderer, aligned with the Surface-Dwellers. You win and end the game when at least one member of your faction is alive and all Deep-Singers are dead.

Abilities
(ACTIVE) (NONCONSECUTIVE) Righteous Blade - Kill another player of your choice. (Abyss-Touched: you die of insanity.)

c7mlyHN.png
MM82e8q.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/rlmbXS7.png[/img] [i]Nothing, nothing, nothing. There is nothing. Only a night without stars, and a shadow beyond comprehending.[/i] [quote=Day Seven: The Infinite Deep] [b]And Nothing, And Nothing[/b]: As an action, you may [u]Invoke the Leviathan’s Shadow[/u], killing another player of your choice. No other abilities can be used and any other effects from abilities no longer have an effect. [b]Where Angels Fear To Tread[/b]: All players become Abyss-Touched at the end of the night (this effect occurs after all other actions are resolved). [/quote]
rlmbXS7.png

Nothing, nothing, nothing. There is nothing. Only a night without stars, and a shadow beyond comprehending.

Day Seven: The Infinite Deep wrote:
And Nothing, And Nothing: As an action, you may Invoke the Leviathan’s Shadow, killing another player of your choice. No other abilities can be used and any other effects from abilities no longer have an effect.
Where Angels Fear To Tread: All players become Abyss-Touched at the end of the night (this effect occurs after all other actions are resolved).
MM82e8q.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JRJqhDP.png[/img] [b]Day 7 begins![/b] Day 7 will end at [b]20:00 FRT[/b] on April 28th, so please make sure your actions are submitted by then. [size=1]@Warriorgirl1234 @Tsaiah @Syceris @Xoanon @Origamer @abyssum @SpectralDragon @catgame21234 @yogsloth @leopardskin4 @kirkfan2255 @Selah @raiccoon @smilefires @Leremis @Starstream @CrystalRush @ArtemisAgrotera @RaiStarDragon @B00KW0RM @Cheshly @Somethinggetrekt @SelenaSilverwolf @DoppelBia @Avene @StormDreamer @crateshya @Firo @Arelia @Oricole @starrynite @QiEclipse @Fortuna @Mithent @Saerel @Mediumdee @LadySiren @CecilaTheWerecat @carpha @Gravebloom @Frayxing @Tynnk @Varikset @alyblaith @Tirea @Elisse @EudoxiaLopukhina @NekoNikki @luxmold @CherryWave @Kalideoscope @Snowbelle[/size]
JRJqhDP.png

Day 7 begins! Day 7 will end at 20:00 FRT on April 28th, so please make sure your actions are submitted by then.

@Warriorgirl1234 @Tsaiah @Syceris @Xoanon @Origamer @abyssum @SpectralDragon @catgame21234 @yogsloth @leopardskin4 @kirkfan2255 @Selah @raiccoon @smilefires @Leremis @Starstream @CrystalRush @ArtemisAgrotera @RaiStarDragon @B00KW0RM @Cheshly @Somethinggetrekt @SelenaSilverwolf @DoppelBia @Avene @StormDreamer @crateshya @Firo @Arelia @Oricole @starrynite @QiEclipse @Fortuna @Mithent @Saerel @Mediumdee @LadySiren @CecilaTheWerecat @carpha @Gravebloom @Frayxing @Tynnk @Varikset @alyblaith @Tirea @Elisse @EudoxiaLopukhina @NekoNikki @luxmold @CherryWave @Kalideoscope @Snowbelle
MM82e8q.png
Holy sh!t
Holy sh!t
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Well this is going to be a super quiet thread......

*Crickets chirp*
Well this is going to be a super quiet thread......

*Crickets chirp*
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 345 346