Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose Your Path | Round 2 | [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31615122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316152/31615122_350.png[/img] [/url] You come across a small cavern with lanterns hung around the narrow opening. You decide to take a look, you walk into the small cavern and look around. It's pitch black for the first minute but as you go further into the cave you start seeing small birdskull lights. You walk over a large bridge and wonder if you should turn around. Just as you're about to turn around a voice calls out "[b]Hello...[/b]" you go and follow the voice to see what is going on. You see a fluffy tundra looking as though they've been in this cavern forever, the tundra is sitting on a blue rock and has a small table next to her. "[b]Welcome, what brings you here?[/b]" The tundra paused, "[b]I haven't had a single form of, well, life in here for awhile.[/b]". She gets up and offers some bug infused water, she also offers you to take a seat and listen closely. You choose to stay, you're quite confused as to what this tundra is doing or asking of you but you decide to stay and listen to what she has to say. "[b]I've been in this cavern for ages, about five years ago I had a travelling business. It was quite popular until the population here died out of starvation. Food was scarce and not many made it. The only people left were me and my mother, at the time I was just a few months old. My mom sacrificed everything for me, her blankets, water, and even her food-[/b]" The tundra stopped, a small tear rolled down the tundra's face. She continued her story and wiped the tear away. "[b]She died within about a week..I didn't have much left. I ran away from the village east of this cavern and went here. I found this place and decided to stay here. There is water and a small amount of food..I've been here for as long as I can remember.[/b]". You ask what exactly she wants you to do, she answers: "[b]I will set off on a journey to find me a furry icewarden puppet and I'll give you all of the equipment you need to survive out there, for a small fee of 1k treasure. All I know about this puppet is that it would be somewhere in the Snowy Pine Forest. Do you accept this task, or do you not?[/b]". Rules and Guidelines 1 Dragon per user, and 1 familiar per user. I ribbonz am the narrator/certain dragons you are the dragon you travel with, and you're also your familiar if you bring one along with you. You may take part in this game as many times as you want. Only 1-8 people may play in one round (depending on how many I want)! I can ping you when a new round will start but keep in mind whoever gets one of the three spots first can play. I'm not saving spots. Choose one dragon to go on this journey, and only one. You can play tricks on dragons/characters! You will earn the prizes at the end, unless you find a dragon, the dragon will be sent in a CR for you to accept it within' 4 days. Your dragon can take their familiar with him/her. You can not make your dragon run into anyone. For different people the paths and dragons/characters will be different. You can run into tricks, so be careful! You are given 4 days to complete the tundra's task to find the item she wants. Every round Vegas gives you a different thing to find. Every round you decide to play will cost you 1k treasure. This game is very involved, you don't have to respond right away but please respond within' a timely manner. Odds are if you're more active in the game the faster you'll find the item for Vegas the tundra. You can backtrack and try to look for certain characters/dragons you've already be-friend'd or have foe'd. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. You are given several options as to where to go, who to talk to, and more so choose wisely. You can find prizes along the way, such as dragons (option to take or leave it), food, treasure, gems, chests, trinkets, skins, food, apparel, familiars, materials, and more. This ius a game of chance. You can ingage as little or as much with the dragons/familiars/animals you come across and meet. The new updated item will come once every player's time is up. Everyone has to find the same item. There can be two rounds at once, if one round started and there is still a slot left, go-ahead and jump right in! If you have any questions at all please message ribbonz, don't ask the question here. New: Form! You don't have to fill it out, you can easily just slip right in by just posting your dragon and all of that jazz, but, some people like filling out a form and such, so why not. [code]Dragon: Dragon's name: Familiar: (optional) Familiar's Name: (if filled in familiar) Gender: Personality: Likes and Dislikes: Anything else?: Your dragon accepting Vegas' offer:[/code][/center]

31615122_350.png

You come across a small cavern with lanterns hung around the narrow opening. You decide to take a look, you walk into the small cavern and look around. It's pitch black for the first minute but as you go further into the cave you start seeing small birdskull lights. You walk over a large bridge and wonder if you should turn around. Just as you're about to turn around a voice calls out "Hello..." you go and follow the voice to see what is going on. You see a fluffy tundra looking as though they've been in this cavern forever, the tundra is sitting on a blue rock and has a small table next to her. "Welcome, what brings you here?" The tundra paused, "I haven't had a single form of,
well, life in here for awhile.
". She gets up and offers some bug infused water, she also offers you to take a seat and listen closely. You choose to stay, you're quite confused as to what this tundra is doing or asking of you but you decide to stay and listen to what she has to say. "I've been in this cavern for ages, about five years ago I had a travelling business. It was quite popular until the population here died out of starvation. Food was scarce and not many made it. The only people left were me and my mother, at the time I was just a few months old. My mom sacrificed everything for me, her blankets, water, and even her food-" The tundra stopped,
a small tear rolled down the tundra's face. She continued her story and wiped the tear away.
"She died within about a week..I didn't have much left. I ran away from the village east of this cavern and went here. I found this place and decided to stay here. There is water and a small amount of food..I've been here for as long as I can remember.". You ask what exactly she wants you to do, she answers: "I will set off on a journey to find me a furry icewarden puppet and I'll give you all of the equipment you need to survive out there, for a small fee of 1k treasure. All I know about this puppet is that it would be somewhere in the Snowy Pine Forest. Do you accept this task, or do you not?".

Rules and Guidelines

1 Dragon per user, and 1 familiar per user.
I ribbonz am the narrator/certain dragons you are the dragon you travel with, and you're also your familiar if you bring one along with you.
You may take part in this game as many times as you want.
Only 1-8 people may play in one round (depending on how many I want)! I can ping you when a new round will start but keep in mind whoever gets one of the three spots first can play. I'm not saving spots.
Choose one dragon to go on this journey, and only one.
You can play tricks on dragons/characters!
You will earn the prizes at the end, unless you find a dragon, the dragon will be sent in a CR for you to accept it within' 4 days.
Your dragon can take their familiar with him/her.
You can not make your dragon run into anyone.
For different people the paths and dragons/characters will be different.
You can run into tricks, so be careful!
You are given 4 days to complete the tundra's task to find the item she wants.
Every round Vegas gives you a different thing to find.
Every round you decide to play will cost you 1k treasure.
This game is very involved, you don't have to respond right away but please respond within' a timely manner. Odds are if you're more active in the game the faster you'll find the item for Vegas the tundra.
You can backtrack and try to look for certain characters/dragons you've already be-friend'd or have foe'd.
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
You are given several options as to where to go, who to talk to, and more so choose wisely.
You can find prizes along the way, such as dragons (option to take or leave it), food, treasure, gems, chests, trinkets, skins, food, apparel, familiars, materials, and more.
This ius a game of chance.
You can ingage as little or as much with the dragons/familiars/animals you come across and meet.
The new updated item will come once every player's time is up.
Everyone has to find the same item.
There can be two rounds at once, if one round started and there is still a slot left, go-ahead and jump right in!
If you have any questions at all please message ribbonz, don't ask the question here.

New:
Form! You don't have to fill it out, you can easily just slip right in by just posting your dragon and all of that jazz, but, some people like filling out a form and such, so why not.
Code:
Dragon: Dragon's name: Familiar: (optional) Familiar's Name: (if filled in familiar) Gender: Personality: Likes and Dislikes: Anything else?: Your dragon accepting Vegas' offer:
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[center] Current Players (2)- AirplaneFoxx Dragons: EchoSpark, 31461086 Familiar: Echo, Sentry Squawker Things collected/rewarded: - Started: 2/9/2018 End Date: 2/15/2018 Finished: - User has played 1 times Completed Tasks: - Completed Rounds: - Current Players (1)- SilverMoonfire Dragons: Solstice, #38219708 Things collected/rewarded: - Started: 2/3/2018 End Date: 2/7/2018 Finished: FINISHING (12hrs LEFT) User has played 1 times Completed Tasks: 1 Completed Rounds: - Past Players- Hexingisfun Dragons: Ormr, #38980384 | Things collected/rewarded: Leafy Pack x3, Otherworldly Collar (requested item) | Started: 2/2/2018 End Date: 2/6/2018 Finished: 2/6/2018 | User has played 1 times Completed Tasks: 1 Completed Rounds: 1 KittyKat99 Dragons: Hero, #38047813 | Things collected/rewarded: Otherworldly Collar (requested item) | Started: 2/2/2018 End date: 2/6/2018 Finished: 2/7/2018 | User has played 1 times Completed Tasks: 1 Completed Rounds: 1 Novix99 Dragons: Bawx, #16448860 | Things collected/rewarded: Otherworldly Collar (requested item) | Started: 2/3/2018 End Date: 2/7/2018 Finished: 2/7/2018 | User has played 1 times Completed Tasks: - Completed Rounds: 1 Pings for next round- None ----- This is a place to list every task Vegas has ever asked for: 1. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31615122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316152/31615122_350.png[/img] [/url] You come across a small cavern with lanterns hung around the narrow opening. You decide to take a look, you walk into the small cavern and look around. It's pitch black for the first minute but as you go further into the cave you start seeing small birdskull lights. You walk over a large bridge and wonder if you should turn around. Just as you're about to turn around a voice calls out "[b]Hello...[/b]" you go and follow the voice to see what is going on. You see a fluffy tundra looking as though they've been in this cavern forever, the tundra is sitting on a blue rock and has a small table next to her. "[b]Welcome, what brings you here?[/b]" The tundra paused, "[b]I haven't had a single form of, well, life in here for awhile.[/b]". She gets up and offers some bug infused water, she also offers you to take a seat and listen closely. You choose to stay, you're quite confused as to what this tundra is doing or asking of you but you decide to stay and listen to what she has to say. "[b]I've been in this cavern for ages, about five years ago I had a travelling business. It was quite popular until the population here died out of starvation. Food was scarce and not many made it. The only people left were me and my mother, at the time I was just a few months old. My mom sacrificed everything for me, her blankets, water, and even her food-[/b]" The tundra stopped, a small tear rolled down the tundra's face. She continued her story and wiped the tear away. "[b]She died within about a week..I didn't have much left. I ran away from the village east of this cavern and went here. I found this place and decided to stay here. There is water and a small amount of food..I've been here for as long as I can remember.[/b]". You ask what exactly she wants you to do, she answers: "[b]I will set off on a journey to find me an otherworldly collar and I'll give you all of the equipment you need to survive out there, for a small fee of 1k treasure. All I know about this otherworldly collar is that it is by the ocean. Do you accept this task, or do you not?[/b]". ----- Round 1: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2370915]page 1[/url] through [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2370915/14#post_31673200]page 14[/url] Round 2: ----- [size=7]Badges[/size] wip [size=7]Can earn by completing task[/size] wip Thinking about: Adding other dragons to request tasks/adventures | Add so other players CAN bump into each other and interact. | Pay 1 gem to get an extra day [/center]
Current Players (2)-

AirplaneFoxx
Dragons: EchoSpark, 31461086
Familiar: Echo, Sentry Squawker
Things collected/rewarded: -
Started: 2/9/2018
End Date: 2/15/2018
Finished: -
User has played 1 times
Completed Tasks: -
Completed Rounds: -

Current Players (1)-

SilverMoonfire
Dragons: Solstice, #38219708
Things collected/rewarded: -
Started: 2/3/2018
End Date: 2/7/2018
Finished: FINISHING (12hrs LEFT)
User has played 1 times
Completed Tasks: 1
Completed Rounds: -

Past Players-

Hexingisfun
Dragons: Ormr, #38980384 |
Things collected/rewarded: Leafy Pack x3, Otherworldly Collar (requested item) |
Started: 2/2/2018
End Date: 2/6/2018
Finished: 2/6/2018 |
User has played 1 times
Completed Rounds: 1

KittyKat99
Dragons: Hero, #38047813 |
Things collected/rewarded: Otherworldly Collar (requested item) |
Started: 2/2/2018
End date: 2/6/2018
Finished: 2/7/2018 |
User has played 1 times

Novix99
Dragons: Bawx, #16448860 |
Things collected/rewarded: Otherworldly Collar (requested item) |
Started: 2/3/2018
End Date: 2/7/2018
Finished: 2/7/2018 |
User has played 1 times
Completed Tasks: -

Pings for next round-

None

This is a place to list every task Vegas has ever asked for:

31615122_350.png

You come across a small cavern with lanterns hung around the narrow opening. You decide to take a look, you walk into the small cavern and look around. It's pitch black for the first minute but as you go further into the cave you start seeing small birdskull lights. You walk over a large bridge and wonder if you should turn around. Just as you're about to turn around a voice calls out "Hello..." you go and follow the voice to see what is going on. You see a fluffy tundra looking as though they've been in this cavern forever, the tundra is sitting on a blue rock and has a small table next to her. "Welcome, what brings you here?" The tundra paused, "I haven't had a single form of,
well, life in here for awhile.
". She gets up and offers some bug infused water, she also offers you to take a seat and listen closely. You choose to stay, you're quite confused as to what this tundra is doing or asking of you but you decide to stay and listen to what she has to say. "I've been in this cavern for ages, about five years ago I had a travelling business. It was quite popular until the population here died out of starvation. Food was scarce and not many made it. The only people left were me and my mother, at the time I was just a few months old. My mom sacrificed everything for me, her blankets, water, and even her food-" The tundra stopped,
a small tear rolled down the tundra's face. She continued her story and wiped the tear away.
"She died within about a week..I didn't have much left. I ran away from the village east of this cavern and went here. I found this place and decided to stay here. There is water and a small amount of food..I've been here for as long as I can remember.". You ask what exactly she wants you to do, she answers: "I will set off on a journey to find me an otherworldly collar and I'll give you all of the equipment you need to survive out there, for a small fee of 1k treasure. All I know about this otherworldly collar is that it is by the ocean. Do you accept this task, or do you not?".
Round 1: page 1 through page 14
Round 2:
Badges

wip

Can earn by completing task

wip

Thinking about: Adding other dragons to request tasks/adventures | Add so other players CAN bump into each other and interact. | Pay 1 gem to get an extra day
c4a5xZL.png
just in case, claim.
just in case, claim.
c4a5xZL.png
@Ribbonz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38980384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389804/38980384_350.png[/img] [/url] Ormr thinks for a bit. He has nothing to lose right? He smiles widely at the tundra. “Of course I’ll help.” He says, tossing the tundra a sack full of treasure. His tail twitches as he waits for the equipment.
@Ribbonz

38980384_350.png

Ormr thinks for a bit. He has nothing to lose right? He smiles widely at the tundra. “Of course I’ll help.” He says, tossing the tundra a sack full of treasure. His tail twitches as he waits for the equipment.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Ribbonz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38047813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380479/38047813_350.png[/img] [/url] Hero looks kindly to the tundra. She says, " I do love a challenge." And give the tundra a small pouch of treasure, and waits patiently for the equipment.
@Ribbonz

38047813_350.png

Hero looks kindly to the tundra. She says, " I do love a challenge." And give the tundra a small pouch of treasure, and waits patiently for the equipment.
by_ecaflip_by_kittyflash-dc2zzoc.jpgHat_Cat_Small.png4ygH1.gif
@Hexingisfun

Vegas takes the treasure from Ormr and grins slightly, the tundra handed Ormr some equipment, she told Ormr to follow her out of the cavern, "You should probably start here, it's the easiest way to get to the ocean so I've heard." the tundra said. Ahead of you stood three paths: A forest with green trees and chirping birds, a windy bamboo forest where you can hear the wind blowing in every direction, and a city with loads of dragons hurrying to get to their destination. Before Vegas went back to her cavern she told you one last thing, "No matter what, do not talk to the Emerald Webwing and take any of their offers.". The tundra walked away and gave you, Ormr the decision as to which path to take.

@KittyKat9494

Vegas takes the treasure from Hero and grins slightly, the tundra handed Hero some equipment, she told Hero to follow her out of the cavern, "You should probably start here, it's the easiest way to get to the ocean so I've heard." the tundra said. Ahead of you stood three paths: A forest with green trees and chirping birds, a windy bamboo forest where you can hear the wind blowing in every direction, and a city with loads of dragons hurrying to get to their destination. Before Vegas went back to her cavern she told you one last thing, "No matter what, do not talk to the Emerald Webwing and take any of their offers.". The tundra walked away and gave you, Hero the decision as to which path to take.

@Hexingisfun

Vegas takes the treasure from Ormr and grins slightly, the tundra handed Ormr some equipment, she told Ormr to follow her out of the cavern, "You should probably start here, it's the easiest way to get to the ocean so I've heard." the tundra said. Ahead of you stood three paths: A forest with green trees and chirping birds, a windy bamboo forest where you can hear the wind blowing in every direction, and a city with loads of dragons hurrying to get to their destination. Before Vegas went back to her cavern she told you one last thing, "No matter what, do not talk to the Emerald Webwing and take any of their offers.". The tundra walked away and gave you, Ormr the decision as to which path to take.

@KittyKat9494

Vegas takes the treasure from Hero and grins slightly, the tundra handed Hero some equipment, she told Hero to follow her out of the cavern, "You should probably start here, it's the easiest way to get to the ocean so I've heard." the tundra said. Ahead of you stood three paths: A forest with green trees and chirping birds, a windy bamboo forest where you can hear the wind blowing in every direction, and a city with loads of dragons hurrying to get to their destination. Before Vegas went back to her cavern she told you one last thing, "No matter what, do not talk to the Emerald Webwing and take any of their offers.". The tundra walked away and gave you, Hero the decision as to which path to take.

c4a5xZL.png
@Ribbonz Ormr stood for a moment looking at all three paths. He hated being around too many dragons shaking his head turning away from the city. He thought about the two paths ahead of him. before walking into the forest. He padded along looking back every now and then to see if Vegas was watching him. He shook his head and continued along. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38980384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389804/38980384_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ribbonz

Ormr stood for a moment looking at all three paths. He hated being around too many dragons shaking his head turning away from the city. He thought about the two paths ahead of him. before walking into the forest. He padded along looking back every now and then to see if Vegas was watching him. He shook his head and continued along.

38980384_350.png
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
@Ribbonz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38047813] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380479/38047813_350.png[/img] [/url] Hero thinks for a bit. She doesn't like the idea of the forest or city and is leaning toward the windy bamboo forest. She walks toward the bamboo forest, she stops and turns to see if Vegas had anything left to say. But turns quickly away not to seem childish and walks into the bamboo forest.
@Ribbonz

38047813_350.png

Hero thinks for a bit. She doesn't like the idea of the forest or city and is leaning toward the windy bamboo forest. She walks toward the bamboo forest, she stops and turns to see if Vegas had anything left to say. But turns quickly away not to seem childish and walks into the bamboo forest.
by_ecaflip_by_kittyflash-dc2zzoc.jpgHat_Cat_Small.png4ygH1.gif
@Hexingisfun As you (Ormr) walked into the forest you heard several birds chirping, you wonder if any of the birds could help you or even speak English. You called around asking for help, no bird seemed to know what you were saying, a small red bird landed on your tail but it tickled so you flung the bird off. You see some fallen tree branches and a leafy pack. [b]Do you choose to take the items, or leave them? And do you choose to turn around and try a different path or continue looking for assistance?[/b] [item=leafy pack]x3[item=dried cedar branch]x23 @KittyKat9494 The wind from the bamboo forest whooshed in your face, for a split second you thought you might fly away. You walked around wondering where someone might be, or if there was any sign of life at all. You heard a voice singing Billy Jole's Piano Man from afar. You fly near the voice, they were behind a cluster of bamboo on their guitar jamming out, they sung "Sing us a song yo-ohh..um," they paused, seeing the face of an imperial but they continued their sentence "can I help you?". [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/21979.png[/img]You smiled and explained to the singing Gusting Goblin that you were looking for the ocean. They offered to help if you could find them any bird for him to eat in the forest, in return he would help you a bit. Do you accept to find the bird in return goblins help?
@Hexingisfun

As you (Ormr) walked into the forest you heard several birds chirping, you wonder if any of the birds could help you or even speak English. You called around asking for help, no bird seemed to know what you were saying, a small red bird landed on your tail but it tickled so you flung the bird off. You see some fallen tree branches and a leafy pack. Do you choose to take the items, or leave them? And do you choose to turn around and try a different path or continue looking for assistance?

Leafy Pack x3 Dried Cedar Branch x23

@KittyKat9494

The wind from the bamboo forest whooshed in your face, for a split second you thought you might fly away. You walked around wondering where someone might be, or if there was any sign of life at all. You heard a voice singing Billy Jole's Piano Man from afar. You fly near the voice, they were behind a cluster of bamboo on their guitar jamming out, they sung "Sing us a song yo-ohh..um," they paused, seeing the face of an imperial but they continued their sentence "can I help you?". 21979.pngYou smiled and explained to the singing Gusting Goblin that you were looking for the ocean. They offered to help if you could find them any bird for him to eat in the forest, in return he would help you a bit.

Do you accept to find the bird in return goblins help?
c4a5xZL.png
@Ribbonz Ormr hissed in annoyance at the birds. He looked at the two items in front of him, unsure of what to do. Eventually he grabbed the leafy packets. He looked around at the forests trees. Wondering if he should just turn around and leave. Obviously the birds were not going to be of much help. But he dreaded the idea of going into the city. He sighed, deciding to attempt to get help one last time before leaving. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38980384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389804/38980384_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ribbonz

Ormr hissed in annoyance at the birds. He looked at the two items in front of him, unsure of what to do. Eventually he grabbed the leafy packets. He looked around at the forests trees. Wondering if he should just turn around and leave. Obviously the birds were not going to be of much help. But he dreaded the idea of going into the city. He sighed, deciding to attempt to get help one last time before leaving.

38980384_350.png
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16