Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Kissing Booth
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nlgn6l1.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27492769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274928/27492769_350.png[/img] [/url] A sudden burst of sound attracts your attention. It seems to have come from a red mirror who sits behind a booth with a cowbell. The booth seems out of place, with its bright sign spelling out “Kissing Booth.” “Welcome,” the mirror exclaims. “Would you like to smooch a dragon? Come on, don’t be shy!” The mirror pulls a string next to him with a bright grin on his face. Behind the mirror, a curtain opens and a spotlight shines down on a pair of dragons. The mirror stares at you and then shakes his cowbell again. “Well, are you up for it? You might even get a prize or two.”[/center]
nlgn6l1.png

27492769_350.png

A sudden burst of sound attracts your attention. It seems to have come from a red mirror who sits behind a booth with a cowbell. The booth seems out of place, with its bright sign spelling out “Kissing Booth.”

“Welcome,” the mirror exclaims. “Would you like to smooch a dragon? Come on, don’t be shy!” The mirror pulls a string next to him with a bright grin on his face. Behind the mirror, a curtain opens and a spotlight shines down on a pair of dragons. The mirror stares at you and then shakes his cowbell again. “Well, are you up for it? You might even get a prize or two.”
How to Play
  1. Pick one of the daily dragons to kiss.
  2. Write about your dragon kissing one of the dragons at the Kissing Booth.
  3. Get small or big prizes!

Rules
  1. Follow FR rules. Keep it PG-13.
  2. Only one free kiss per user. Otherwise, it’s 1000t or 1g.
  3. Please note that responses may be somewhat delayed at times.
How to Play
  1. Pick one of the daily dragons to kiss.
  2. Write about your dragon kissing one of the dragons at the Kissing Booth.
  3. Get small or big prizes!

Rules
  1. Follow FR rules. Keep it PG-13.
  2. Only one free kiss per user. Otherwise, it’s 1000t or 1g.
  3. Please note that responses may be somewhat delayed at times.
Kissable Dragons
Hope you had a great RoR!
Kissable Dragons
Hope you had a great RoR!
[center][font=Garamond][size=6]Prizes[/size][/font][/center] The raffle prize will be given out in a bit! Sorry about the delay; life has been a bit busier than I anticipated. [center][font=Garamond][size=6]Raffle Prize[/size][/font][/center] [quote=Mire Flyer][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36306279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363063/36306279_350.png[/img] [/url] Will Be Level 25 Statted and Stoned [Item=Eliminate][Item=Rally] [Item=Berserker][Item=Berserker][Item=Berserker] [Item=Ambush][Item=Ambush][/center][/quote]
Prizes

The raffle prize will be given out in a bit! Sorry about the delay; life has been a bit busier than I anticipated.

Raffle Prize
Mire Flyer wrote:

36306279_350.png

Will Be Level 25 Statted and Stoned
Eliminate Rally
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Credits

Thanks to BlackandTan for the idea of running a kissing booth and KyraG for creating such awesome banners for RoR!

Entries
NinaOsp ******* Cheshly rinthesecond Firenkyo grapefruity Shleedelie ivyleaf33 tugsten Nighttyger
Credits

Thanks to BlackandTan for the idea of running a kissing booth and KyraG for creating such awesome banners for RoR!

Entries
NinaOsp ******* Cheshly rinthesecond Firenkyo grapefruity Shleedelie ivyleaf33 tugsten Nighttyger
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36029238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360293/36029238_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Corela was just minding her own business, enjouing the Eve of the Exalted festivities along with the Clan who had so kindly taken her in. She'd gotten separated from them at some point, but she was not afraid; she was bound to run into them again soon, after all. She knew where they were camped, there was nothing to fear! She was busy inspecting a collection of skeleton charms when she saw something move from the corner of her eyes. She turned, and there was the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36452012]most beautiful dragon[/url] she'd ever seen; a beautiful blue spiral, her scales glinting in the light of the celebratory fires. Still somehow shocked by her beauty, she barely noticed the sign above the spiral's head; "Kissing Booth", it said. Corela felt blood rush to her face. [i]Come on, Corela![/i] she thought to herself, shaking her head. [i]You can do this. Of course she'll kiss you, it's her [b]job[/b]![/i] Taking a deep breath, she glided closer to the booth, messing with her tassles shyly. The pretty spiral smiled at her. "Hey.", she said softly. "Hello!" the pretty spiral replied, cheerful. "I'm Isaye. What's your name?" "C-Corela..." she risked a shy smile, which was reciprocated. "Are you here for the kissing booth?" Isaye asked. "Y-y-y..." she stuttered, sure that if it weren't for her scales she'd be bright red (well... More than normal). Isaye just laughed, amused, and before Corela knew what was happening, the spiral leaned forward and kissed her softly. "There you go!" Isaye smiled at her, amused, apparently ignoring the 'meek!' Corela let out with the contact. "This one's on the house, cutie. Why don't you come back tomorrow to see if there's more of us?" and she winked, and Corela noticed how nicely her Lightning-blue eyes matched her scales. The Plague dragon just nodded and hurried off, face on fire, back to the Clan. [i]Plaguebringer bless me![/i]

Corela was just minding her own business, enjouing the Eve of the Exalted festivities along with the Clan who had so kindly taken her in. She'd gotten separated from them at some point, but she was not afraid; she was bound to run into them again soon, after all. She knew where they were camped, there was nothing to fear!

She was busy inspecting a collection of skeleton charms when she saw something move from the corner of her eyes. She turned, and there was the most beautiful dragon she'd ever seen; a beautiful blue spiral, her scales glinting in the light of the celebratory fires. Still somehow shocked by her beauty, she barely noticed the sign above the spiral's head; "Kissing Booth", it said. Corela felt blood rush to her face.

Come on, Corela! she thought to herself, shaking her head. You can do this. Of course she'll kiss you, it's her job!

Taking a deep breath, she glided closer to the booth, messing with her tassles shyly. The pretty spiral smiled at her. "Hey.", she said softly.

"Hello!" the pretty spiral replied, cheerful. "I'm Isaye. What's your name?"

"C-Corela..." she risked a shy smile, which was reciprocated.

"Are you here for the kissing booth?" Isaye asked.

"Y-y-y..." she stuttered, sure that if it weren't for her scales she'd be bright red (well... More than normal). Isaye just laughed, amused, and before Corela knew what was happening, the spiral leaned forward and kissed her softly.

"There you go!" Isaye smiled at her, amused, apparently ignoring the 'meek!' Corela let out with the contact. "This one's on the house, cutie. Why don't you come back tomorrow to see if there's more of us?" and she winked, and Corela noticed how nicely her Lightning-blue eyes matched her scales. The Plague dragon just nodded and hurried off, face on fire, back to the Clan. Plaguebringer bless me!
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35813493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358135/35813493_350.png[/img] [/url] The Skydancer wandered around with curiosity, his wings twitching a little as he investigated all the stalls that had been set up for the Eve of the Exalted. He lifted a paw as some hatchlings darted past, tumbling over each other and laughing as he shook his head and chuckled at them. After watching the two rambling juveniles be broken up by their rather tired-looking mother, Diablo turned away and sniffed at the air. Food. Steaming hot bamboo rolls. The smell was enough to make his mouth water. Not that he had a chance to approach the coveted treat as suddenly a loud clanging catches his attention instead. Diablo turns rather grumpily to stare at the Mirror, who grinned back at him while still incessantly ringing that cowbell of his. "Come on, don't be shy!" Diablo glanced up as the curtain fell, surprised to see two flirty-looking Spirals and a Guardian seated readily. His eyes narrowed at the trio, a clear look of disgust on his face. Why should he kiss one of these strange dragons? He notices the Mirror staring and turns to face him again, as the Mirror smiles back. "Well, are you up for it? You might even get a prize or two." Diablo stared at the dragon for a moment, before glancing back to the other dragons. The Spirals seemed to be flirting more with each other than anyone else, while the Guardian sat waiting patiently. Rolling his eyes, he decided to suck it up and approach her. [i]But as soon as I'm done, I'm getting those damned bamboo rolls.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36470409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364705/36470409_350.png[/img] [/url] He stepped towards the booth silently, his purple eyes seeming to penetrate right into Sacra's soul as he wandered ever closer. Diablo waited until he was directly in front of her to speak. "I guess I have to kiss you." He tried to mask his disgust as the Spirals continued to playfully flirt with one another. The Guardian looked taken aback by this rather cold invitation, before reciprocating with a sigh. "You could at least try to be friendly. I'm Sacra. I'm not kissing you unless you at least tell me your name." "Diablo," he grunted, "now kiss me, I'm hungry and I want bamboo rolls." Not the most polite way he could've introduced himself, but he wasn't exactly thrilled to be participating in the first place. Noting the Skydancer's discomfort, Sacra rolled her eyes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "There. Now go get your damn bamboo rolls." She huffily pulled away as Diablo turned his back on the booth, wandering away as quickly as he could manage. [i]Thank goodness that's over.[/i] Of course his next stop was predictable; right outside the bamboo roll stall. He was practically drooling when he finally got to the front of the counter, only to be met with a heartbreaking sign; BAMBOO ROLLS SOLD OUT. "Typical." He then left the market, his mood now soured by the events that had taken place. Soon he was airborne again, heading back to his temporary home on outstretched wings. "I just hope the Unknown has some strawberries..."[/center]

35813493_350.png

The Skydancer wandered around with curiosity, his wings twitching a little as he investigated all the stalls that had been set up for the Eve of the Exalted. He lifted a paw as some hatchlings darted past, tumbling over each other and laughing as he shook his head and chuckled at them. After watching the two rambling juveniles be broken up by their rather tired-looking mother, Diablo turned away and sniffed at the air.

Food. Steaming hot bamboo rolls. The smell was enough to make his mouth water.

Not that he had a chance to approach the coveted treat as suddenly a loud clanging catches his attention instead. Diablo turns rather grumpily to stare at the Mirror, who grinned back at him while still incessantly ringing that cowbell of his. "Come on, don't be shy!"

Diablo glanced up as the curtain fell, surprised to see two flirty-looking Spirals and a Guardian seated readily. His eyes narrowed at the trio, a clear look of disgust on his face. Why should he kiss one of these strange dragons?

He notices the Mirror staring and turns to face him again, as the Mirror smiles back. "Well, are you up for it? You might even get a prize or two."

Diablo stared at the dragon for a moment, before glancing back to the other dragons. The Spirals seemed to be flirting more with each other than anyone else, while the Guardian sat waiting patiently. Rolling his eyes, he decided to suck it up and approach her. But as soon as I'm done, I'm getting those damned bamboo rolls.

36470409_350.png

He stepped towards the booth silently, his purple eyes seeming to penetrate right into Sacra's soul as he wandered ever closer. Diablo waited until he was directly in front of her to speak. "I guess I have to kiss you." He tried to mask his disgust as the Spirals continued to playfully flirt with one another.

The Guardian looked taken aback by this rather cold invitation, before reciprocating with a sigh. "You could at least try to be friendly. I'm Sacra. I'm not kissing you unless you at least tell me your name."

"Diablo," he grunted, "now kiss me, I'm hungry and I want bamboo rolls." Not the most polite way he could've introduced himself, but he wasn't exactly thrilled to be participating in the first place.

Noting the Skydancer's discomfort, Sacra rolled her eyes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "There. Now go get your damn bamboo rolls." She huffily pulled away as Diablo turned his back on the booth, wandering away as quickly as he could manage. Thank goodness that's over.

Of course his next stop was predictable; right outside the bamboo roll stall. He was practically drooling when he finally got to the front of the counter, only to be met with a heartbreaking sign; BAMBOO ROLLS SOLD OUT.

"Typical." He then left the market, his mood now soured by the events that had taken place. Soon he was airborne again, heading back to his temporary home on outstretched wings. "I just hope the Unknown has some strawberries..."
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36308424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363085/36308424_350.png[/img] [/url] The time for Cobra to commit herself to her greatest destiny was slowly approaching. Truth be told, she was a little nervous. She had made so many friends in her new clan, and she was scared of leaving them behind for the great unknown before her. However, this was to be her fate. She had known in from the day she was born. She, and so many others, were meant to serve at their deity's side, and she was going to fulfill this pact. That being sad, Cobra was going to participate in all the festivities as much as she could before leaving. One specific booth stirred her curiosity... a kissing booth? Cobra had never kissed another dragon before, and just the thought filled her stomach with butterflies. She tentatively inched closer to the mirror, trying not to seem too captivated by what he was saying. However, that hesitancy disappeared as the curtains drew back. What beautiful spiral. Cobra found herself moving through the crowd to step up to the mystical blue and green dragon, stopping right in front of her. "Hello. Um, I would like a kiss please." Cobra's voice was just above a whisper, and she dared not look the other dragon in the eye. The sound of sweet laughter came floating from the other dragon, as she leaned in and gave Cobra a small kiss. It felt like even more butterflies had flown into her stomach, now filling up to her chest. "Um, thank you!" She sputtered out quickly, before sleeping away to daydream about this experience a little longer.

36308424_350.png

The time for Cobra to commit herself to her greatest destiny was slowly approaching. Truth be told, she was a little nervous. She had made so many friends in her new clan, and she was scared of leaving them behind for the great unknown before her. However, this was to be her fate. She had known in from the day she was born. She, and so many others, were meant to serve at their deity's side, and she was going to fulfill this pact.

That being sad, Cobra was going to participate in all the festivities as much as she could before leaving. One specific booth stirred her curiosity... a kissing booth? Cobra had never kissed another dragon before, and just the thought filled her stomach with butterflies. She tentatively inched closer to the mirror, trying not to seem too captivated by what he was saying. However, that hesitancy disappeared as the curtains drew back. What beautiful spiral.

Cobra found herself moving through the crowd to step up to the mystical blue and green dragon, stopping right in front of her. "Hello. Um, I would like a kiss please." Cobra's voice was just above a whisper, and she dared not look the other dragon in the eye.

The sound of sweet laughter came floating from the other dragon, as she leaned in and gave Cobra a small kiss. It felt like even more butterflies had flown into her stomach, now filling up to her chest. "Um, thank you!" She sputtered out quickly, before sleeping away to daydream about this experience a little longer.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21831183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218312/21831183_350.png[/img] [/url] The temperature was slowly falling, leaves gently fell off the trees in a flurry of spectacular colors, and Asra couldn't be happier. She snuggled her face happily into her scarf, closing her eyes contentedly and smiling. Fall had always been her favorite season. "Step riiiiight up! Look at these lovely dragons! Don't ya just wanna give on of em' a big smooch?" Asra looked in the direction of the loud dragon's voice to see what was happening. Upon closer inspection, it seemed that a brightly colored, very enthusiastic Mirror was running a kissing booth of all things. The idea of kissing a total stranger made Asra a little antsy, the only dragon she intended to kiss was one that she had a relationship with. Asra was just about to walk away from the strange setup when something that one of her clanmates said to her popped into her head. "How do you expect yourself to do anything, Asra? Honestly, you're so full of anxiety I can feel how scared you are all the time from across the clan. You've gotta get over some stuff or you're gonna turn out as one of those dragons that's by themselves for the rest of their life." That dragon was later scolded heavily for being so harsh, but Asra knew that that dragon was right. If she could give a small kiss to a dragon she didn't know, she might be able to earn a little respect from her clanmates. With shaking legs and a fast-beating heart, Asra made her way towards the kissing booth. Asra knew for sure that talking with the Mirror would be too much, so she inched her way around him, trying not to make eye contact. Eventually, she came to the area where three dragons were sitting, those were most likely the dragons that were part of the booth. They noticed Asra sneaking around the Mirror and smiled understandingly. A black and white Guardian came toward Asra, and her white eyes were absolutely stunning. "Hello," The Guardian said, a warm smile on her face. "Are you here for the booth?" Asra nodded, her eyes looking everywhere but the Guardian's face. "Are you going to be comfortable doing this?" Asra didn't even know the answer to that question. She thought this would be a terrifying experience, but after seeing the Guardian she was speaking to, she felt a little excitement about the whole kissing thing. Asra decided she would just nod, and the Guardian did the same, her smile growing a bit. "Alright, then." The Guardian said, slowly beginning to lean closer to Asra's face. Asra closed her eyes and braced herself for the kiss. The kiss was quick, but not offensively quick, and gentle. Asra opened her eyes, and found that she was making direct eye contact with the beautiful Guardian. Asra wanted to run away, but she wanted to know one more thing before she left. "W-what's your name?" Asra internally scolded herself for her shaky voice, but the Guardian didn't seem to mind. "My name is Sacra." The Guardian replied. "What's your's?" "A-Asra." The Guardian chuckled and Asra felt her face getting hot. "Well, Asra, I hope the rest of your day goes well, and maybe we'll meet up again." Asra gave Sacra a small smile, and walked away. She really did hope she would see that Guardian again.

21831183_350.png

The temperature was slowly falling, leaves gently fell off the trees in a flurry of spectacular colors, and Asra couldn't be happier. She snuggled her face happily into her scarf, closing her eyes contentedly and smiling. Fall had always been her favorite season.

"Step riiiiight up! Look at these lovely dragons! Don't ya just wanna give on of em' a big smooch?"

Asra looked in the direction of the loud dragon's voice to see what was happening. Upon closer inspection, it seemed that a brightly colored, very enthusiastic Mirror was running a kissing booth of all things. The idea of kissing a total stranger made Asra a little antsy, the only dragon she intended to kiss was one that she had a relationship with. Asra was just about to walk away from the strange setup when something that one of her clanmates said to her popped into her head.

"How do you expect yourself to do anything, Asra? Honestly, you're so full of anxiety I can feel how scared you are all the time from across the clan. You've gotta get over some stuff or you're gonna turn out as one of those dragons that's by themselves for the rest of their life." That dragon was later scolded heavily for being so harsh, but Asra knew that that dragon was right. If she could give a small kiss to a dragon she didn't know, she might be able to earn a little respect from her clanmates. With shaking legs and a fast-beating heart, Asra made her way towards the kissing booth.

Asra knew for sure that talking with the Mirror would be too much, so she inched her way around him, trying not to make eye contact. Eventually, she came to the area where three dragons were sitting, those were most likely the dragons that were part of the booth. They noticed Asra sneaking around the Mirror and smiled understandingly. A black and white Guardian came toward Asra, and her white eyes were absolutely stunning.

"Hello," The Guardian said, a warm smile on her face. "Are you here for the booth?" Asra nodded, her eyes looking everywhere but the Guardian's face.

"Are you going to be comfortable doing this?" Asra didn't even know the answer to that question. She thought this would be a terrifying experience, but after seeing the Guardian she was speaking to, she felt a little excitement about the whole kissing thing. Asra decided she would just nod, and the Guardian did the same, her smile growing a bit.

"Alright, then." The Guardian said, slowly beginning to lean closer to Asra's face. Asra closed her eyes and braced herself for the kiss. The kiss was quick, but not offensively quick, and gentle. Asra opened her eyes, and found that she was making direct eye contact with the beautiful Guardian. Asra wanted to run away, but she wanted to know one more thing before she left.

"W-what's your name?" Asra internally scolded herself for her shaky voice, but the Guardian didn't seem to mind.

"My name is Sacra." The Guardian replied. "What's your's?"

"A-Asra." The Guardian chuckled and Asra felt her face getting hot.

"Well, Asra, I hope the rest of your day goes well, and maybe we'll meet up again."

Asra gave Sacra a small smile, and walked away. She really did hope she would see that Guardian again.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30792462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307925/30792462_350.png[/img] [/url] smooches [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36452012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364521/36452012_350.png[/img] [/url] Carnelian strutted around the festival, eyeing everything with a supreme look. Finally, a celebration for HER flight. The jangling bell caught her attention, and she snapped around, fixing the mirror in a glare. But...ooo....a kissing booth! Oh my! This would be perfect! She slithered over to the stand, ruffling her feathers so that they caught the light. Had she preened twice today? Or just once? Ooo, look at that dashing Spiral! So shiny! She tossed her head arrogantly and cleared her throat. "Hello, yes? You there, Spiral?" she said in an awful accent. Both Spirals snapped to attention. Carnelian frowned. Hmm...the one with Circuit was shinier, but look at that light blue one! Splendid! Besides, it would start rumors in the lair if she kissed the latter. And Carnelian loved attention. "Oh, haha! Thanks for the attention, dear!" she chuckled to the male spiral. "But I was talking to the other." The light aqua Spiral sighed and struck a pose (honestly I don't know how kissing booths work sorry). Carnelian lightly bumped the Spiral's snout with her own, giggling. Her scales were even shinier up close! Pulling back, she handed the spiral a piece of paper. Waving cheerfully, she strutted off. The spiral groaned as she saw Carnelian's contact information on the card. What a stuck-up dragon. Still, she did live fairly close by...and wasn't the worst she'd ever met.

30792462_350.png

smooches

36452012_350.png

Carnelian strutted around the festival, eyeing everything with a supreme look. Finally, a celebration for HER flight. The jangling bell caught her attention, and she snapped around, fixing the mirror in a glare. But...ooo....a kissing booth! Oh my! This would be perfect! She slithered over to the stand, ruffling her feathers so that they caught the light. Had she preened twice today? Or just once? Ooo, look at that dashing Spiral! So shiny! She tossed her head arrogantly and cleared her throat.
"Hello, yes? You there, Spiral?" she said in an awful accent.
Both Spirals snapped to attention. Carnelian frowned. Hmm...the one with Circuit was shinier, but look at that light blue one! Splendid! Besides, it would start rumors in the lair if she kissed the latter. And Carnelian loved attention.
"Oh, haha! Thanks for the attention, dear!" she chuckled to the male spiral. "But I was talking to the other."
The light aqua Spiral sighed and struck a pose (honestly I don't know how kissing booths work sorry).
Carnelian lightly bumped the Spiral's snout with her own, giggling. Her scales were even shinier up close! Pulling back, she handed the spiral a piece of paper. Waving cheerfully, she strutted off.
The spiral groaned as she saw Carnelian's contact information on the card. What a stuck-up dragon. Still, she did live fairly close by...and wasn't the worst she'd ever met.
uAAwcdc.gif

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2283533 free dragons
1 2