Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Kissing Booth
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35747045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357471/35747045_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=4][font=century gothic][color=transparent]- - -[/color]cornelius had been hopping from booth to booth for a couple hours now, checking out what vendors had for sale and what new interesting foods or games he might discover. he'd already bought a few trinkets and a necklace or two, and he had even tasted some gummy eyeballs from one particularly interesting booth. [color=transparent]- - -[/color]it wasn't until he reached the kissing booth that he came to the realization of something fairly big. he was passing by unassumingly when a cowbell started clanging, causing him to wince in both surprise and pain. [color=transparent]- - -[/color]"step right up! three dragons right here, all ready to give you a kiss!" [color=transparent]- - -[/color]now, despite having traveled across all of sornieth, meeting hundreds of dragons, and doing many questionable things, cornelius had never kissed another dragon. after a moment of deliberation, he turned toward the mirror and asked, "how much for a kiss?" [color=transparent]- - -[/color]the mirror just chuckled and said, "first one's on the house! you want more, it'll cost you." [color=transparent]- - -[/color]if there was anything that cornelius loved, it was free stuff. when you don't have a solid job to keep you afloat, you depend quite a bit on handouts and free samples. he turned toward the three dragons sitting in the booth and saw that only one wasn't already helping out a customer, if you know what i mean. [color=transparent]- - -[/color]it was a fairly pretty spiral, blue-green in color, and she stared right at him with a cheeky smile on her face. "don't be shy!" she cooed, waving him over. [color=transparent]- - -[/color]cornelius headed toward the dragon and smiled shyly. "i'm cornelius, but most dragons call me neil." [color=transparent]- - -[/color]"isaye," the spiral replied, reaching out to gently take cornelius's claw. her scales were smooth and warm to the touch. before cornelius even knew it, the spiral's mouth was on his. just as quickly as it began, the kiss was over. he was a little stunned by the experience, and a smile came to his face as he realized how much he'd enjoyed it. [color=transparent]- - -[/color]"ah, first timer." isaye giggled softly. "they all get the same look on their face." she winked at cornelius before he turned and padded away. [i]what a way to get a first kiss![/i] he thought, wandering away to see the rest of the festival.
- - -cornelius had been hopping from booth to booth for a couple hours now, checking out what vendors had for sale and what new interesting foods or games he might discover. he'd already bought a few trinkets and a necklace or two, and he had even tasted some gummy eyeballs from one particularly interesting booth.

- - -it wasn't until he reached the kissing booth that he came to the realization of something fairly big. he was passing by unassumingly when a cowbell started clanging, causing him to wince in both surprise and pain.

- - -"step right up! three dragons right here, all ready to give you a kiss!"

- - -now, despite having traveled across all of sornieth, meeting hundreds of dragons, and doing many questionable things, cornelius had never kissed another dragon. after a moment of deliberation, he turned toward the mirror and asked, "how much for a kiss?"

- - -the mirror just chuckled and said, "first one's on the house! you want more, it'll cost you."

- - -if there was anything that cornelius loved, it was free stuff. when you don't have a solid job to keep you afloat, you depend quite a bit on handouts and free samples. he turned toward the three dragons sitting in the booth and saw that only one wasn't already helping out a customer, if you know what i mean.
- - -it was a fairly pretty spiral, blue-green in color, and she stared right at him with a cheeky smile on her face. "don't be shy!" she cooed, waving him over.

- - -cornelius headed toward the dragon and smiled shyly. "i'm cornelius, but most dragons call me neil."

- - -"isaye," the spiral replied, reaching out to gently take cornelius's claw. her scales were smooth and warm to the touch. before cornelius even knew it, the spiral's mouth was on his. just as quickly as it began, the kiss was over. he was a little stunned by the experience, and a smile came to his face as he realized how much he'd enjoyed it.

- - -"ah, first timer." isaye giggled softly. "they all get the same look on their face." she winked at cornelius before he turned and padded away. what a way to get a first kiss! he thought, wandering away to see the rest of the festival.
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
A young psychedelic-looking skydancer wanders over to the kissing booth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36641634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/366417/36641634_350.png[/img] [/url] He sidles up to Isaye and speaks with an almost too loud voice, “Hey, my name’s Tamua. So what’s this shindig all about?” The iridescent spiral responds frankly, “Well it’s a kissing booth silly—isn’t that self-explanatory?” She leans forward with a wink. “And the first one’s free, kiddo. By the way, I’m Isaye.” Tamua’s bright green face gains a tinge of pink. “Well…I mean yeah…of course I knew that…I just ummm…” Isaye tilts her head. “Aww is this your first time young one? A dapper young man like you?” Tamua’s face is nearly as red as his eyes as he responds, “NO I MEAN…yes… It’s just, I’ve been training to serve the deities and I’ll be leaving soon and…” “Oh, you’re an exalted? Well why didn’t you say so? Everyone deserves to have this experience before leaving on such a noble journey!” As she says this, Isaye twists around Tamua and dips him low while landing a deep kiss on his nervous mouth. Tamua stands shocked for a moment at the suddenness of it all. “I…well…” “Now don’t go changing your mind young one! I mean I know I’m good and all but the calling to serve the deities is more important than a few smooches with a lady…beautiful though she may be!” Isaye winks again and turns to the next customer—a dark colored spiral who appears to be paying for her fourth kiss that day. Tamua wanders aimlessly over to a tree and sits down in a bit of a daze. His Dodo wanders over from the trash bag he’d been picking through and pecks his leg. Tamua looks down at the strange bird and sighs. “Man, I’m glad I’m leaving soon…this place sure is confusing…”
A young psychedelic-looking skydancer wanders over to the kissing booth.

36641634_350.png

He sidles up to Isaye and speaks with an almost too loud voice, “Hey, my name’s Tamua. So what’s this shindig all about?”

The iridescent spiral responds frankly, “Well it’s a kissing booth silly—isn’t that self-explanatory?” She leans forward with a wink. “And the first one’s free, kiddo. By the way, I’m Isaye.”

Tamua’s bright green face gains a tinge of pink. “Well…I mean yeah…of course I knew that…I just ummm…”

Isaye tilts her head. “Aww is this your first time young one? A dapper young man like you?”

Tamua’s face is nearly as red as his eyes as he responds, “NO I MEAN…yes… It’s just, I’ve been training to serve the deities and I’ll be leaving soon and…”

“Oh, you’re an exalted? Well why didn’t you say so? Everyone deserves to have this experience before leaving on such a noble journey!” As she says this, Isaye twists around Tamua and dips him low while landing a deep kiss on his nervous mouth.

Tamua stands shocked for a moment at the suddenness of it all. “I…well…”

“Now don’t go changing your mind young one! I mean I know I’m good and all but the calling to serve the deities is more important than a few smooches with a lady…beautiful though she may be!” Isaye winks again and turns to the next customer—a dark colored spiral who appears to be paying for her fourth kiss that day.

Tamua wanders aimlessly over to a tree and sits down in a bit of a daze. His Dodo wanders over from the trash bag he’d been picking through and pecks his leg. Tamua looks down at the strange bird and sighs. “Man, I’m glad I’m leaving soon…this place sure is confusing…”

hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36073467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360735/36073467_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=Georgia][b]“Huo, tell me again why I’m here?”[/b] Turning to face the two spirals that giggled mischievously behind her, Caiyun scowled in irritation at her sisters. Somehow, somehow, it was always her who got dragged into stupid situations like this. The request to come with them on a trip to the Riot of Rot carnival hadn’t seemed suspicious at first – the triplets went nowhere without one another, but this behavior...it was strange. [b]“Hmm? Oh, just to have fun, ya know, check out booths and stuff, nothing much.” [/b] Huoyun’s warm voice was tinged with barely-concealed amusement, a glimmer of trickery in her eyes that Caiyun knew too well. Halting midstep, the eldest would squint suspiciously at the fiery-colored spiral, staring her down futilely. She knew it was no use, of course – she had the softest will out of all three of them, and was constantly berated by her parents for it. After a mere three seconds, she looked away, sighing. [b]“Whatever you’re up to, it better be good.”[/b] In the end, despite her status over them as oldest of the nest, it was useless to try to get Huoyun and Anyun to listen to anything she said. With Huo being the bold, confident one with an abundance of ideas and An being the evil mastermind behind her plots, it was impossible to try and restrict the two. She would just have to prepare herself to face whatever cruel fate they would assign to her. The three strolled down past the rows of stalls, occasionally stopping to by a snack or souvenir. Even Caiyun was impressed at how they had managed to get their parents to provide more than a few measly coins – Lavender and Mocha, although amazing parents, were also exhaustingly strict at times. However, just as she was twirling the iron bracelet around her arm, she was abruptly pulled to the side, down a side path. [b]“What the heck?” [/b] [b]“Shh. Just shut up sis, and leave it all to us.”[/b] Anyun’s serious expression would break briefly into a grin before she scurried towards the tent, Huoyun close behind. Following cautiously, the older dragon would halt instantly in her tracks. Absolutely. No. Way. Hissing in anger, the spiral would quickly move backwards, only to feel the sudden pressure of familiar talons on her tail. [b]“Nuh-uh, Cai, you’re gonna do it!”[/b] Pulling her back around, Huoyun forcibly shoved her sister towards the tent. Why hadn’t she expected this? She should have known they would do this – it was so utterly predictable… Groaning, Caiyun would force a smile on her face as she greeted the stall’s owner. [b]“Ready to smooch a dragon? Aww, c’mon, don’t look so nervous!” [/b] Letting the owner’s banter draw her in, the spiral looked up at the stage with trepidation, heartbeat picking up as three dragons were revealed. Two spirals and a guardian were displayed, and well… At least they were good-looking? What else could she expect? Gulping as the dragons grinned at her, smiles ranging from friendly to seductive. She was so not ready for this. [b]“Uh. Her, I guess?”[/b] Pointing a claw at the female spiral, the mirror grinned happily [b]“Good choice!”[/b] A gesture towards the spiral would bring her flying down, introducing herself with a wave.[b] “Hey, I’m Isaye! Don’t worry if you’re new to the kissing game – it’s just a lil’ smooch, nothing much!”[/b] [b]“Uh, yeah, hi, I’m, uh, Caiyun…”[/b] Feeling her heart leaping in her throat, she looked around nervously, scowling at the sight of her sisters grinning maliciously. [b]“Can we, um, just get this over with?”[/b] Nodding with a friendly grin, Isaye leaned in, placing a delicate peck on the other’s snout. [b]“There you go! That wasn’t too bad, was it?[/b]” Flashing another smile, Isaye would return to the stage, and the three would leave, Caiyun’s heart still thundering as her sisters laughed on. [/font]

“Huo, tell me again why I’m here?” Turning to face the two spirals that giggled mischievously behind her, Caiyun scowled in irritation at her sisters. Somehow, somehow, it was always her who got dragged into stupid situations like this. The request to come with them on a trip to the Riot of Rot carnival hadn’t seemed suspicious at first – the triplets went nowhere without one another, but this behavior...it was strange.

“Hmm? Oh, just to have fun, ya know, check out booths and stuff, nothing much.”

Huoyun’s warm voice was tinged with barely-concealed amusement, a glimmer of trickery in her eyes that Caiyun knew too well. Halting midstep, the eldest would squint suspiciously at the fiery-colored spiral, staring her down futilely. She knew it was no use, of course – she had the softest will out of all three of them, and was constantly berated by her parents for it. After a mere three seconds, she looked away, sighing. “Whatever you’re up to, it better be good.”

In the end, despite her status over them as oldest of the nest, it was useless to try to get Huoyun and Anyun to listen to anything she said. With Huo being the bold, confident one with an abundance of ideas and An being the evil mastermind behind her plots, it was impossible to try and restrict the two. She would just have to prepare herself to face whatever cruel fate they would assign to her. The three strolled down past the rows of stalls, occasionally stopping to by a snack or souvenir. Even Caiyun was impressed at how they had managed to get their parents to provide more than a few measly coins – Lavender and Mocha, although amazing parents, were also exhaustingly strict at times.

However, just as she was twirling the iron bracelet around her arm, she was abruptly pulled to the side, down a side path. “What the heck?”

“Shh. Just shut up sis, and leave it all to us.” Anyun’s serious expression would break briefly into a grin before she scurried towards the tent, Huoyun close behind.

Following cautiously, the older dragon would halt instantly in her tracks. Absolutely. No. Way.

Hissing in anger, the spiral would quickly move backwards, only to feel the sudden pressure of familiar talons on her tail. “Nuh-uh, Cai, you’re gonna do it!” Pulling her back around, Huoyun forcibly shoved her sister towards the tent. Why hadn’t she expected this? She should have known they would do this – it was so utterly predictable… Groaning, Caiyun would force a smile on her face as she greeted the stall’s owner.

“Ready to smooch a dragon? Aww, c’mon, don’t look so nervous!”

Letting the owner’s banter draw her in, the spiral looked up at the stage with trepidation, heartbeat picking up as three dragons were revealed. Two spirals and a guardian were displayed, and well… At least they were good-looking? What else could she expect? Gulping as the dragons grinned at her, smiles ranging from friendly to seductive. She was so not ready for this.

“Uh. Her, I guess?” Pointing a claw at the female spiral, the mirror grinned happily “Good choice!”

A gesture towards the spiral would bring her flying down, introducing herself with a wave. “Hey, I’m Isaye! Don’t worry if you’re new to the kissing game – it’s just a lil’ smooch, nothing much!”

“Uh, yeah, hi, I’m, uh, Caiyun…” Feeling her heart leaping in her throat, she looked around nervously, scowling at the sight of her sisters grinning maliciously. “Can we, um, just get this over with?”

Nodding with a friendly grin, Isaye leaned in, placing a delicate peck on the other’s snout. “There you go! That wasn’t too bad, was it?” Flashing another smile, Isaye would return to the stage, and the three would leave, Caiyun’s heart still thundering as her sisters laughed on.

@NinaOsp @******* @Cheshly @rinthesecond @Firenkyo @grapefruity @Shleedelie @ivyleaf33

Hi guys! Apologies for the late responses; I ended up having a slightly busier week than I thought I would. Just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about this and I'll be starting to send out some of the prizes tomorrow!
@NinaOsp @******* @Cheshly @rinthesecond @Firenkyo @grapefruity @Shleedelie @ivyleaf33

Hi guys! Apologies for the late responses; I ended up having a slightly busier week than I thought I would. Just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about this and I'll be starting to send out some of the prizes tomorrow!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8839381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88394/8839381_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Aurum had already had her fill of the plague festivities (she especially hated the hat she was wearing), but Infernal, one of the more recent additions to her clan, had insisted Aurum stay with her for the entire festival. The two dragons were carefully navigating the crowded plaza filled with booths, when they heard the obnoxious ringing of a cowbell start up again. “Someone really needs to take that from him,” Aurum groaned as they passed by. She turned her head to ask Infernal, “What’s that booth even for?”, but the mirror had vanished. Aurum gazed around frantically, how could she loose track of someone that bright red? “Aurum!” Infernal’s voice called from near the booth run by the mirror with the cowbell. She rolled her eyes, since Plague was Infernal’s home flight, it seemed she felt the need to participate in everything. Aurum worked her way back through the crowds to Infernal’s side. “What’s this one for? It won’t take too long, will it?” “Oh, this one’s not for me,” she cooed mischievously. Aurum gazed up at the sign. “Kissing Booth.” She looked back at Infernal, who was smirking. “No.” She declared, and started walking away. Infernal stopped her. “Come on, you don’t even have a mate! Well, not since you took up the clan as your charge, so I’ve been told…” “How does that matter?” “Well,” the mirror huffed, “I guess it doesn’t. But I’ll just have to tell everyone when we get back that their beloved clan matron was too afraid to kiss a dragon at the festival…” Aurum glared at her, but Infernal stared back unwaveringly. “Fine!” She strode purposefully towards the booth without looking back. She’d show that insufferable mirror who was afraid. The blue and red dragon with the cowbell started ringing it again - it was even louder and more irritating up close!- and Aurum had to resist the urge to knock it from his claws. There were two males on the stage - a vibrant red guardian and a dark purple/blue skydancer. There was also a rather large mirror (not the dragon, the reflective glass), which Aurum paused to look over quizzically. The stand’s resident musician rushed over, cowbell in tow, “Get the chance to kiss yourself today! A truly amazing experience!” There was no way Aurum was doing that! She could only stand looking so much like a fool. So she hurried away from the mirrors and towards the guardian. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7058525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70586/7058525_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] “I suppose I’m here for a kiss,” Aurum said. The guardian looked down at her skeptically. “Your name is?” “Aurum. And yours?” “Kharjo.” “I’d better not be paying for this.” “Nope, the first one is free,” the red dragon grumbled. “Good. So, get on with it then.” He leaned forward and planted a short but firm kiss on Aurum’s mouth. Unexpectedly, it sent butterflies dancing in Aurum’s stomach, and she knew she was probably blushing when he pulled away. She cleared her throat nervously and tried not to let her voice quiver, “T-thank you. Good day, Kharjo.” The dragon nodded farewell, a slight grin at the corner of his mouth at her discomfort. Aurum walked away from the booth, not daring to look back. Infernal waited for her on the edge of the crowd, smiling smugly. Aurum refused to make eye contact as she strode by, forcing the mirror to follow. Maybe there was something to what Infernal had said. But Aurum wasn’t going to let her know that.

Aurum had already had her fill of the plague festivities (she especially hated the hat she was wearing), but Infernal, one of the more recent additions to her clan, had insisted Aurum stay with her for the entire festival. The two dragons were carefully navigating the crowded plaza filled with booths, when they heard the obnoxious ringing of a cowbell start up again.
“Someone really needs to take that from him,” Aurum groaned as they passed by. She turned her head to ask Infernal, “What’s that booth even for?”, but the mirror had vanished. Aurum gazed around frantically, how could she loose track of someone that bright red?
“Aurum!” Infernal’s voice called from near the booth run by the mirror with the cowbell.
She rolled her eyes, since Plague was Infernal’s home flight, it seemed she felt the need to participate in everything. Aurum worked her way back through the crowds to Infernal’s side. “What’s this one for? It won’t take too long, will it?”
“Oh, this one’s not for me,” she cooed mischievously.
Aurum gazed up at the sign. “Kissing Booth.” She looked back at Infernal, who was smirking.
“No.” She declared, and started walking away. Infernal stopped her.
“Come on, you don’t even have a mate! Well, not since you took up the clan as your charge, so I’ve been told…”
“How does that matter?”
“Well,” the mirror huffed, “I guess it doesn’t. But I’ll just have to tell everyone when we get back that their beloved clan matron was too afraid to kiss a dragon at the festival…”
Aurum glared at her, but Infernal stared back unwaveringly.
“Fine!” She strode purposefully towards the booth without looking back. She’d show that insufferable mirror who was afraid.
The blue and red dragon with the cowbell started ringing it again - it was even louder and more irritating up close!- and Aurum had to resist the urge to knock it from his claws. There were two males on the stage - a vibrant red guardian and a dark purple/blue skydancer. There was also a rather large mirror (not the dragon, the reflective glass), which Aurum paused to look over quizzically.
The stand’s resident musician rushed over, cowbell in tow, “Get the chance to kiss yourself today! A truly amazing experience!”
There was no way Aurum was doing that! She could only stand looking so much like a fool. So she hurried away from the mirrors and towards the guardian.

“I suppose I’m here for a kiss,” Aurum said.
The guardian looked down at her skeptically. “Your name is?”
“Aurum. And yours?”
“Kharjo.”
“I’d better not be paying for this.”
“Nope, the first one is free,” the red dragon grumbled.
“Good. So, get on with it then.”
He leaned forward and planted a short but firm kiss on Aurum’s mouth. Unexpectedly, it sent butterflies dancing in Aurum’s stomach, and she knew she was probably blushing when he pulled away.
She cleared her throat nervously and tried not to let her voice quiver, “T-thank you. Good day, Kharjo.”
The dragon nodded farewell, a slight grin at the corner of his mouth at her discomfort.
Aurum walked away from the booth, not daring to look back. Infernal waited for her on the edge of the crowd, smiling smugly. Aurum refused to make eye contact as she strode by, forcing the mirror to follow. Maybe there was something to what Infernal had said. But Aurum wasn’t going to let her know that.
kIkbHva.png FRT +1 a little bit here a tad tad lqcMCuq.png and a little here a tad tad WZSw3Gn.gif
((Just to be clear, I'm only claiming one kiss with this. ^_^)) A pair of dragons wandered around the Riot, taking in the sights one final time. A clacking sound accompanied them, one that might have initially been attributed to bones. And indeed, the sanguine Imperial was wearing a crown of bones upon her head, their paleness making a stark contrast against the dark sheen of her scales. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29675743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296758/29675743_350.png[/img] [/url] But the clacking noise was far too loud to be coming from her. Only then might someone turn to her companion, a Skydancer wearing filigree and bandages. And then, that someone might realize exactly what was causing the noise. The Skydancer was almost half stone. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36275382&skin=0&apparel=5398,351,938,15746,15730,15705,313,21841&xt=dressing.png[/img] Beautiful, shimmering stone it was, shining iridescently in the light of the setting sun, but it was clear that the beauty came with a price. He hobbled around unsteadily, constantly leaning on the Imperial for support. Despite his condition, however, their conversation seemed quite animated. The Imperial smiled wide as the Skydancer's antennae twitched and he tilted his head. In the middle of a sentence that had the Skydancer tilting his head almost all the way back, the Imperial stopped, distracted by something she saw. The Skydancer caught on quickly, pausing in his steps to turn his head towards the Imperial. Her look turned mischievous, and just as the Skydancer started to shake his head, she picked him up and started walking. "Wh-! What are you- Circe, stop!" The Skydancer wriggled in her grasp. It was almost comical - no, it [i]was[/i] comical, especially with Circe's laughter. "Nope! I saw something, and we're going to go do it!" The Skydancer sighed and went limp in her claws, seemingly unconcerned by his position. It only took a minute or so for Circe to reach her destination; she set down the Skydancer with a surprising amount of gentleness. He shook his whole body, ruffling out what feathers he could and settling them back into place. Then he froze. "...A kissing booth!?" "Yep. And you know I'll just bring you right back until you do it." Circe looked down at him, smirking. "Do you really expect me to kiss some random dragon? Aren't you worried about this?" he asked, gesturing to a stony part of his chest. "You said it could only be passed from parent to child." "From what we [i]know[/i]. It's not as if we were particularly eager to test it." Circe seemed to shrink under the Skydancer's glare. "...Sorry." He shook his head. "No, it's fine. I know you just want me to have some fun before I go. But we can't take risks like that." "Yeah. Yeah, of course. Where do you..." Circe turned to leave, but as she did, a reflective surface caught her eye, followed by the Mirror, who immediately jumped on the opportunity to sell his services. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27492769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274928/27492769_350.png[/img] [/url] "You don't [i]have[/i] to kiss another dragon, if you're worried!" he announced. "We get plenty of sick dragons - Riot of Rot, and all - so we have an option for you!" He gestured towards the mirror. "Kiss yourself!" The Skydancer looked up at Circe, a look that clearly said "Seriously?" on his face, but she was grinning once more. As he watched, her gaze slipped over to him, and seeing the excitement in her eyes, he sighed and walked forward. "Alright, I'll do it." "Awesome! What's your name?" "Mathias," he grumbled. "Well then, Mathias, step right up!" The Mirror gestured expansively at the mirror, and Mathias took several halting steps toward it. Circe immediately rushed forward to help him, and they took the final step up to the mirror together. "Alright, Mathias, pucker up!" Circe said, nudging him in an unpetrified spot near his ribs. He looked up at her, then back to the mirror. He closed his eyes and leaned forward, only to immediately open them again as he caught movement through half-closed lids. He found Circe looking pointedly away. As if feeling his gaze on her, she looked back down at him. "...What?" Suddenly, she sounded tired. Exhausted. Her voice strained like the chalcedony cliffs at home (her home, not his, never his) sometimes did under her weight. But he really knew something was wrong by the way her eyes flickered away from his. She was the kind of dragon whose gaze never wavered, even when fighting with the most intimidating presences in the clan. (Her clan.) Maybe it was because she had her own intimidation to her. But he had spent almost a month with her, now. Always at her side so she could monitor the track of his disease, administer treatment, and help him get around. She was only so harsh, he had learned, out of concern for her family in the Allclan. When you were the one who saw all the illness and worst cases, she had told him, you learned to be, because you learned that isolated instances could quickly turn into a plague. [i]One shy glance, one thought of beauty allowed to slip by, and it became- [/i] He smiled up at her as best as he could with a mouth frozen in stone. [i]a- [/i] He turned, leaned up against her like he would for support. [i]plague. [/i] And he kissed her. ------ Call him a romantic, but Rzararle liked to think he could tell when something was about to happen. One glance, and somehow he knew that the mirror would remain spotless this time. He left them to their business, only returning once he saw the Imperial carrying her companion off, flight rushed and sloppy. He walked up to the mirror and examined it with a critical eye, smiling when he found it devoid of even a single smudge.
((Just to be clear, I'm only claiming one kiss with this. ^_^))

A pair of dragons wandered around the Riot, taking in the sights one final time. A clacking sound accompanied them, one that might have initially been attributed to bones. And indeed, the sanguine Imperial was wearing a crown of bones upon her head, their paleness making a stark contrast against the dark sheen of her scales.

29675743_350.png

But the clacking noise was far too loud to be coming from her. Only then might someone turn to her companion, a Skydancer wearing filigree and bandages. And then, that someone might realize exactly what was causing the noise.
The Skydancer was almost half stone.

dragon?did=36275382&skin=0&apparel=5398,351,938,15746,15730,15705,313,21841&xt=dressing.png

Beautiful, shimmering stone it was, shining iridescently in the light of the setting sun, but it was clear that the beauty came with a price. He hobbled around unsteadily, constantly leaning on the Imperial for support. Despite his condition, however, their conversation seemed quite animated. The Imperial smiled wide as the Skydancer's antennae twitched and he tilted his head.

In the middle of a sentence that had the Skydancer tilting his head almost all the way back, the Imperial stopped, distracted by something she saw. The Skydancer caught on quickly, pausing in his steps to turn his head towards the Imperial. Her look turned mischievous, and just as the Skydancer started to shake his head, she picked him up and started walking.

"Wh-! What are you- Circe, stop!" The Skydancer wriggled in her grasp. It was almost comical - no, it was comical, especially with Circe's laughter.

"Nope! I saw something, and we're going to go do it!"

The Skydancer sighed and went limp in her claws, seemingly unconcerned by his position.

It only took a minute or so for Circe to reach her destination; she set down the Skydancer with a surprising amount of gentleness. He shook his whole body, ruffling out what feathers he could and settling them back into place.

Then he froze.

"...A kissing booth!?"

"Yep. And you know I'll just bring you right back until you do it." Circe looked down at him, smirking.

"Do you really expect me to kiss some random dragon? Aren't you worried about this?" he asked, gesturing to a stony part of his chest.

"You said it could only be passed from parent to child."

"From what we know. It's not as if we were particularly eager to test it."

Circe seemed to shrink under the Skydancer's glare.

"...Sorry."

He shook his head.

"No, it's fine. I know you just want me to have some fun before I go. But we can't take risks like that."

"Yeah. Yeah, of course. Where do you..." Circe turned to leave, but as she did, a reflective surface caught her eye, followed by the Mirror, who immediately jumped on the opportunity to sell his services.

27492769_350.png

"You don't have to kiss another dragon, if you're worried!" he announced. "We get plenty of sick dragons - Riot of Rot, and all - so we have an option for you!" He gestured towards the mirror. "Kiss yourself!"

The Skydancer looked up at Circe, a look that clearly said "Seriously?" on his face, but she was grinning once more. As he watched, her gaze slipped over to him, and seeing the excitement in her eyes, he sighed and walked forward.

"Alright, I'll do it."

"Awesome! What's your name?"

"Mathias," he grumbled.

"Well then, Mathias, step right up!" The Mirror gestured expansively at the mirror, and Mathias took several halting steps toward it. Circe immediately rushed forward to help him, and they took the final step up to the mirror together.

"Alright, Mathias, pucker up!" Circe said, nudging him in an unpetrified spot near his ribs. He looked up at her, then back to the mirror. He closed his eyes and leaned forward, only to immediately open them again as he caught movement through half-closed lids. He found Circe looking pointedly away. As if feeling his gaze on her, she looked back down at him.

"...What?" Suddenly, she sounded tired. Exhausted. Her voice strained like the chalcedony cliffs at home (her home, not his, never his) sometimes did under her weight. But he really knew something was wrong by the way her eyes flickered away from his. She was the kind of dragon whose gaze never wavered, even when fighting with the most intimidating presences in the clan. (Her clan.) Maybe it was because she had her own intimidation to her.

But he had spent almost a month with her, now. Always at her side so she could monitor the track of his disease, administer treatment, and help him get around. She was only so harsh, he had learned, out of concern for her family in the Allclan. When you were the one who saw all the illness and worst cases, she had told him, you learned to be, because you learned that isolated instances could quickly turn into a plague.

One shy glance, one thought of beauty allowed to slip by, and it became-

He smiled up at her as best as he could with a mouth frozen in stone.

a-

He turned, leaned up against her like he would for support.

plague.

And he kissed her.

Call him a romantic, but Rzararle liked to think he could tell when something was about to happen. One glance, and somehow he knew that the mirror would remain spotless this time. He left them to their business, only returning once he saw the Imperial carrying her companion off, flight rushed and sloppy. He walked up to the mirror and examined it with a critical eye, smiling when he found it devoid of even a single smudge.
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360624/36062362_350.png[/img] “N-no! Stop! One kiss and my eternal youth is gone forever!” Saria tried to wriggle her way out of the grasp of two very strong dragons. “Sorry, kiddo,” said the one on the right. “You either kiss a dragon or you die a virgin.” Saria screamed and bit the talon of the one on the left, but his grip grew stronger. There was no hope now. She closed her eyes, awaiting death. After all, she was only a little girl, and there was no going back... The blue Skydancer gestured to her suggestively. She didn’t see, for her eyes were closed. Closer and closer he drew. “Stop! STOP!” Saria cried. But it was too late. He had already locked his lips on her, and when she opened her mouth, he bit her on the tongue. Green blood oozed from her mouth, and she fell to the floor as her body began contorting and stretching painfully. Gone was the childish sparkle in her eyes, as it was replaced by the pain in those of an abused woman. She lay on the ground, now a full-grown adult, still burning with pain. But she sure looked hot when she was in pain. “Got you now, hot lips,” purred the Skydancer. “Soon, your whole forest and all your friends will be mine, all mine.” “Never,” answered the half-dead coatl, still bleeding. “You have no right to steal my youth, and no right to steal my home either.”
36062362_350.png
“N-no! Stop! One kiss and my eternal youth is gone forever!”
Saria tried to wriggle her way out of the grasp of two very strong dragons.
“Sorry, kiddo,” said the one on the right. “You either kiss a dragon or you die a virgin.”
Saria screamed and bit the talon of the one on the left, but his grip grew stronger. There was no hope now. She closed her eyes, awaiting death. After all, she was only a little girl, and there was no going back...

The blue Skydancer gestured to her suggestively. She didn’t see, for her eyes were closed. Closer and closer he drew.
“Stop! STOP!” Saria cried.
But it was too late. He had already locked his lips on her, and when she opened her mouth, he bit her on the tongue. Green blood oozed from her mouth, and she fell to the floor as her body began contorting and stretching painfully. Gone was the childish sparkle in her eyes, as it was replaced by the pain in those of an abused woman. She lay on the ground, now a full-grown adult, still burning with pain. But she sure looked hot when she was in pain.

“Got you now, hot lips,” purred the Skydancer. “Soon, your whole forest and all your friends will be mine, all mine.”

“Never,” answered the half-dead coatl, still bleeding. “You have no right to steal my youth, and no right to steal my home either.”
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2