Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It's Happening I Guess - Day 2
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
Poor everyone indeed. But oh shoot, whaddup. Leremis/Ler fr+2 and I work during the day, so I tend to be active in the evening.
Poor everyone indeed. But oh shoot, whaddup. Leremis/Ler fr+2 and I work during the day, so I tend to be active in the evening.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Also @ everyone

If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with?

Mine go to abyssum (since i just figured out that was Blanket), Leremis, and Damniel, for the moment
Also @ everyone

If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with?

Mine go to abyssum (since i just figured out that was Blanket), Leremis, and Damniel, for the moment
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Take-backsies allowed :3
Take-backsies allowed :3
I don't share them, I just throw them at people's heads. XD

Except like the one I probably keep to eat because I do like apples.

alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
[quote name="Tsaiah" date=2017-09-25 19:54:56] Also @ everyone If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with? Mine go to abyssum (since i just figured out that was Blanket), Leremis, and Damniel, for the moment [/quote] No one because MY APPLES!1!!1
Tsaiah wrote on 2017-09-25:
Also @ everyone

No one because MY APPLES!1!!1
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

[quote name="NekoNikki" date=2017-09-25 19:59:22] I don't share them, I just throw them at people's heads. XD [s]Except like the one I probably keep to eat because I do like apples.[/s] [/quote] That's...probably my new favorite answer to that question. xD If you get to the point where you decide to throw them at someone, tell us who?
NekoNikki wrote on 2017-09-25:

That's...probably my new favorite answer to that question. xD

If you get to the point where you decide to throw them at someone, tell us who?
[quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-09-25 20:00:32] [quote name="Tsaiah" date=2017-09-25 19:54:56] Also @ everyone If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with? Mine go to abyssum (since i just figured out that was Blanket), Leremis, and Damniel, for the moment [/quote] No one because MY APPLES!1!!1 [/quote] Also a fun (and interesting) answer. xD I'll explain the question after more people have answered it. Y'all don't forget Damniel's question, it was interesting too.
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-09-25:
Tsaiah wrote on 2017-09-25:
Also @ everyone

No one because MY APPLES!1!!1

Also a fun (and interesting) answer. xD I'll explain the question after more people have answered it.

Y'all don't forget Damniel's question, it was interesting too.

@Tsaiah [quote]If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with?[/quote] one to you and two to @Leremis because i like her the very most. [quote]Mine go to abyssum (since i just figured out that was Blanket), Leremis, and Damniel, for the moment[/quote] ehehehehe @Damniel [quote]If you could lynch someone right now who would it be[/quote] you or tsaiah, probably how about you?
@Tsaiah
Quote:
one to you and two to @Leremis because i like her the very most.
Quote:
ehehehehe

@Damniel
Quote:
If you could lynch someone right now who would it be
you or tsaiah, probably
how about you?
LUZk8tY.png
I would lynch Tsaiah since that’s the only player I know here

Why lynch me?
I would lynch Tsaiah since that’s the only player I know here

Why lynch me?
Jl2RI4n.gif