Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@PatheticLilFry door 4 please
@PatheticLilFry door 4 please
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

Okay! Sorry about the little wait. Anyways, [i]Whoever gets the hatchling goes next![/i] @NoxUmbra25 DOOR 1: You're very hesitant to go near it, but really, what's the worst it could be? You shuffle slowly to the beaten door and don't even have time to put your hand on the doorknob before it falls off it's hinges and gets weighed to the ground. Inside you see the coliseum, and at your feet lays a berserker. You decide to pick it up and run away quickly. @DecifurThis DOOR 2: Because you didn't find anything particularly threatening about the door, you decide to crack it open and peek through. It's dark, and only the moon's glow allows you to see the little hatchling sleeping soundly; all spiralled up like a noodle: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33870179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338702/33870179_350.png[/img] [/url] @SoullessARMY DOOR 3: You decided not to actually go through the door, instead you just sat there looking at the detailed carving and floral pattern. You found the door so inspiring in fact that you went home and made a waist frill out of it! [item=Antique Lace Waist Frill] @OriginalIAm DOOR 4: [i]What IS my name?[/i] You decided to sit there pondering this question. Oh, it's there you know it is... um. Nope. You thought it was on the tip of your tongue but I guess it wasn't. Well good luck remembering your name, but in the odd case that you've totally forgot it, you'll be needing one of these: [item=scroll of renaming]
Okay! Sorry about the little wait. Anyways, Whoever gets the hatchling goes next!
@NoxUmbra25
DOOR 1: You're very hesitant to go near it, but really, what's the worst it could be? You shuffle slowly to the beaten door and don't even have time to put your hand on the doorknob before it falls off it's hinges and gets weighed to the ground. Inside you see the coliseum, and at your feet lays a berserker. You decide to pick it up and run away quickly.
@DecifurThis
DOOR 2: Because you didn't find anything particularly threatening about the door, you decide to crack it open and peek through. It's dark, and only the moon's glow allows you to see the little hatchling sleeping soundly; all spiralled up like a noodle:

33870179_350.png

@SoullessARMY
DOOR 3: You decided not to actually go through the door, instead you just sat there looking at the detailed carving and floral pattern. You found the door so inspiring in fact that you went home and made a waist frill out of it!
Antique Lace Waist Frill
@OriginalIAm
DOOR 4: What IS my name? You decided to sit there pondering this question. Oh, it's there you know it is... um. Nope. You thought it was on the tip of your tongue but I guess it wasn't. Well good luck remembering your name, but in the odd case that you've totally forgot it, you'll be needing one of these:
Scroll of Renaming
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
7 decorative crackers lay before you. Each of them filled with little gifts inside! But if you're being completely honest with yourself, you're more excited about the little folded piece of paper containing a fortune. (***Yes an actual fortune read straight from my animal spirit guide deck. If this is not something you're interested in, please abstain from claiming a cracker and allow someone else to have a reading and an item or two.***)

Cracker One - Bright pink with white polka dots tied with golden ribbon.

Cracker Two - Lime green with a fish scale pattern tied with light blue ribbon.

Cracker Three - Neon yellow with an equally bright orange spiral pattern tied with white ribbon.

Cracker Four - Solid black with silver stripes tied with yellow ribbon.

Cracker Five - Cobalt blue with golden splatter pattern tied with purple ribbon.

Cracker Six - Plain cardboard with several holes in it. Scratching can be heard from within. Despite its tragic appearance, it's decorated with multiple curly pieces of ribbon in many colors of the rainbow.

Cracker Seven - Solid white with gold stripes tied with a pink ribbon.
7 decorative crackers lay before you. Each of them filled with little gifts inside! But if you're being completely honest with yourself, you're more excited about the little folded piece of paper containing a fortune. (***Yes an actual fortune read straight from my animal spirit guide deck. If this is not something you're interested in, please abstain from claiming a cracker and allow someone else to have a reading and an item or two.***)

Cracker One - Bright pink with white polka dots tied with golden ribbon.

Cracker Two - Lime green with a fish scale pattern tied with light blue ribbon.

Cracker Three - Neon yellow with an equally bright orange spiral pattern tied with white ribbon.

Cracker Four - Solid black with silver stripes tied with yellow ribbon.

Cracker Five - Cobalt blue with golden splatter pattern tied with purple ribbon.

Cracker Six - Plain cardboard with several holes in it. Scratching can be heard from within. Despite its tragic appearance, it's decorated with multiple curly pieces of ribbon in many colors of the rainbow.

Cracker Seven - Solid white with gold stripes tied with a pink ribbon.
xpj2Erm.png
@DecifurThis Cracker two please
@DecifurThis Cracker two please
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@DecifurThis

Cracker 6, please!
@DecifurThis

Cracker 6, please!
fWKq08u.gifMDv3cU2.png
@DecifurThis