Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a Pile!
Yeah, this is another of those "door" games, but I'm going to attempt to monitor this closely to make sure it stays pretty active. Never played a "door" game before? Well here's the gist of it: The first person describes three piles. Other players ping the describer and post their choice. Then, after all three piles are chosen, the describer posts the prizes held by each pile, one of which holds a dragon. Whoever receives the dragon is the next to post a set of piles and the game proceeds like so. [b]For example: [/b] [quote name=AnayaDusksong] You tread down a small dirt road when you come upon three strange piles: The first pile just looks to be large pile of fur. The second is a large mound of something covered in so much frost, it's unrecognizable. It sits idly in the shadows. The final pile is a compilation of fruits, vegetables, and other tasty herbs, including delicious-looking wild mushrooms. [b]Which will you pick?[/b] [/quote] [quote name=Random] @AnayaDusksong Pile 3 please! [/quote] [quote name=SedahNitas8] @AnayaDusksong The second pile! [/quote] [quote name=Example3] @AnayaDusksong I guess I get numero uno then! [/quote] [quote name=AnayaDusksong] @Example3 You get prize one! @SedahNitas8 You get prize two! @Random You get prize three! [/quote] [b]However, if the person describing the piles does not post the piles or prizes within a week without notice, another person will be chosen in their place.[/b] So with all that out of the way, let's play!
Yeah, this is another of those "door" games, but I'm going to attempt to monitor this closely to make sure it stays pretty active. Never played a "door" game before? Well here's the gist of it:

The first person describes three piles. Other players ping the describer and post their choice. Then, after all three piles are chosen, the describer posts the prizes held by each pile, one of which holds a dragon. Whoever receives the dragon is the next to post a set of piles and the game proceeds like so.

For example:
AnayaDusksong wrote:
You tread down a small dirt road when you come upon three strange piles:

The first pile just looks to be large pile of fur.
The second is a large mound of something covered in so much frost, it's unrecognizable. It sits idly in the shadows.
The final pile is a compilation of fruits, vegetables, and other tasty herbs, including delicious-looking wild mushrooms.
Which will you pick?
Random wrote:
@AnayaDusksong
Pile 3 please!
SedahNitas8 wrote:
@AnayaDusksong
The second pile!
Example3 wrote:
@AnayaDusksong
I guess I get numero uno then!
AnayaDusksong wrote:
@Example3
You get prize one!

@SedahNitas8
You get prize two!

@Random
You get prize three!

However, if the person describing the piles does not post the piles or prizes within a week without notice, another person will be chosen in their place.

So with all that out of the way, let's play!
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.png
Cayde ~ He/They
Here's the first set of piles~

The second is a large mound of something covered in so much frost, it's unrecognizable. It sits idly in the shadows.

The final pile is a compilation of fruits, vegetables, and other tasty herbs, including delicious-looking wild mushrooms.

Which will you pick?
Here's the first set of piles~

Which will you pick?
Cayde ~ He/They
@AnayaDusksong

Could I take Pile 3?
@AnayaDusksong

Could I take Pile 3?
@anayadusksong

Pile 1 please. :)
@anayadusksong

Pile 1 please. :)
Maximillion.png
@AnayaDusksong Picking pile 2, then! Seems to suit me, too.
@AnayaDusksong Picking pile 2, then! Seems to suit me, too.

@FR0ST | @fr0st
FR0ST with a zero, not FROST with an O.
@Moonbeam The pile shifts as an elk emerges from the mountain of fur. Could all that fur have come from the elk? [item=elk] @FROST You blow away some of the icy covering to reveal a sleeping guardian dragon! She opens her snowy eyes and gazes up at you. "I'm lost," she states simply, without explanation as to why she was just sleeping out in the middle of a dirt road. "Can I stay with you for awhile?" Before you even get a chance to answer she's by your side, ready to go. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29922939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299230/29922939_350.png[/img] [/url] @SoaringLynx You approach the pile, hoping to bring some goodies home to your Clan, when a particularly angry-looking mushroom blocks your path. Unable to get past it, you just leave, the mushroom trailing you warily. [item=ancient fungus]
@Moonbeam
The pile shifts as an elk emerges from the mountain of fur. Could all that fur have come from the elk?
Elk

@FROST
You blow away some of the icy covering to reveal a sleeping guardian dragon! She opens her snowy eyes and gazes up at you.
"I'm lost," she states simply, without explanation as to why she was just sleeping out in the middle of a dirt road. "Can I stay with you for awhile?" Before you even get a chance to answer she's by your side, ready to go.

29922939_350.png

@SoaringLynx
You approach the pile, hoping to bring some goodies home to your Clan, when a particularly angry-looking mushroom blocks your path. Unable to get past it, you just leave, the mushroom trailing you warily.
Ancient Fungus
Cayde ~ He/They
@FROST
It's your turn to post piles! Also, I can't send a CR delivery for the username getting confused with another "Frost". Instead, I'll be participating in the next round and whenever the prizes are sent you can send me a two-way trade and I can give you your prize there! Okay?
@FROST
It's your turn to post piles! Also, I can't send a CR delivery for the username getting confused with another "Frost". Instead, I'll be participating in the next round and whenever the prizes are sent you can send me a two-way trade and I can give you your prize there! Okay?
Cayde ~ He/They
@FR0ST @AnayaDusksong

There was a misping, Fr0st's name has a zero I think!
@FR0ST @AnayaDusksong

There was a misping, Fr0st's name has a zero I think!
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.