Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open a (insert something here)!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hi, person (or dragon, how would I know) who is reading this! This is one of those "open a door" games. I meant to make the topic look like I will edit it. It's meant to be like that. For a good reason too. Instead of having a specified item to open, you can pick! I totally didn't do this because I had no idea what to do... okay, maybe I did. But who cares. Anyways, you have to make 4 items that have anything inside of them. One must have a dragon. The winner of the dragon will post the next three items. You may post multiple times per day, but only once per round.

I'll start with these cameras:

The first camera is soft and has cords stretching around it.

The second camera smells like dry wood and carpet.

The third camera is more high tech than all the others.

The fourth camera is adorned with decorative runic markings.
Hi, person (or dragon, how would I know) who is reading this! This is one of those "open a door" games. I meant to make the topic look like I will edit it. It's meant to be like that. For a good reason too. Instead of having a specified item to open, you can pick! I totally didn't do this because I had no idea what to do... okay, maybe I did. But who cares. Anyways, you have to make 4 items that have anything inside of them. One must have a dragon. The winner of the dragon will post the next three items. You may post multiple times per day, but only once per round.

I'll start with these cameras:

The first camera is soft and has cords stretching around it.

The second camera smells like dry wood and carpet.

The third camera is more high tech than all the others.

The fourth camera is adorned with decorative runic markings.
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
@DeathGlare
the fourth runic camera please ;w;
@DeathGlare
the fourth runic camera please ;w;
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
Anyone else? These cameras aren't gonna open themselves!
Anyone else? These cameras aren't gonna open themselves!
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
@Deathglare I'll take the first one
@Deathglare I'll take the first one
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
@DeathGlare

the third camera if I may?
@DeathGlare

the third camera if I may?
8aQ4ckm.gif
@DeathGlare
May I open the 2nd Camera?
@DeathGlare
May I open the 2nd Camera?
Alright! You open you r cameras and... @Piercingeyes You pull off the cords and push away the soft items and find: [item=Green Birdskull Wingpiece] @SoaringLynx Ignoring the odd smells, you pull open the camera and see: [item=Intact Parchment]x20 [item=Tattered Parchment]x5 and [item=Mangled Textile]x10 @ScribePuffin Now that you listen carefully, you here the tiny squeaks of this fellow: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=8&bodygene=9&breed=11&element=6&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=7&auth=0975d9b6337b51910d33f48470df4d2e6a8619a2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @kjelle You reach your hand in past the shiny runes and pull out these: [item=Berserker] [item=Enamor] [item=Frozen Might Fragment] ScribePuffin, you get to do the next round! (Pick an item first (ex: Pomegranate, Package, etc.)!)
Alright! You open you r cameras and...

@Piercingeyes
You pull off the cords and push away the soft items and find:
Green Birdskull Wingpiece

@SoaringLynx
Ignoring the odd smells, you pull open the camera and see:
Intact Parchment x20 Tattered Parchment x5 and Mangled Textile x10

@ScribePuffin
Now that you listen carefully, you here the tiny squeaks of this fellow:
dragon?age=0&body=8&bodygene=9&breed=11&element=6&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=7&auth=0975d9b6337b51910d33f48470df4d2e6a8619a2&dummyext=prev.png

@kjelle
You reach your hand in past the shiny runes and pull out these:
Berserker Enamor Frozen Might Fragment

ScribePuffin, you get to do the next round! (Pick an item first (ex: Pomegranate, Package, etc.)!)
I got the dragon cool.
I pick.... Envelopes.

A desk appeared, with a few cake crumbs all over it, but mostly just papers. Four envelopes seem to stand out the most.

Envelope 1- Rather old and fancy looking, brown parchment with a red wax seal.

Envelope 2- swirling colors seem to leak from the edges of this one. the wax is pretty too.

Envelope 3- A small green envelope.

envelope 4- Pretty unreadable writing covers the front of this one, and it smell heavily of perfume.
I got the dragon cool.
I pick.... Envelopes.

A desk appeared, with a few cake crumbs all over it, but mostly just papers. Four envelopes seem to stand out the most.

Envelope 1- Rather old and fancy looking, brown parchment with a red wax seal.

Envelope 2- swirling colors seem to leak from the edges of this one. the wax is pretty too.

Envelope 3- A small green envelope.

envelope 4- Pretty unreadable writing covers the front of this one, and it smell heavily of perfume.
8aQ4ckm.gif
@scribepuffin
i'd like the third envelope!
@scribepuffin
i'd like the third envelope!
FR+84c8ac0c377.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
@scribepuffin 4th please
@scribepuffin 4th please
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png