Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mafia Game?
I've played some mafia games off-site, but I'm interested in playing some on here! However, I can't find any open? Does anyone know of any mafia games that are open, going to open soon, or any place to find some?
I've played some mafia games off-site, but I'm interested in playing some on here! However, I can't find any open? Does anyone know of any mafia games that are open, going to open soon, or any place to find some?
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016 You can find information on current and upcoming mafia games at the Interflight Mafia Hub. I hope that helps!
@cherryj016 You can find information on current and upcoming mafia games at the Interflight Mafia Hub. I hope that helps!
vV5jbm.png
@cherryj016 yes, Ghost Ships has two spots left, I believe. We would love to see you join.
@cherryj016 yes, Ghost Ships has two spots left, I believe. We would love to see you join.
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
@Cognitive

Ooh, thanks! That's gonna come in handy for me finding one :)

@Kleptokitty

I read through the first couple threads, and I think I'd like to join that! I'm not super experienced, but the story is super cool! I'll get to work on my application!
@Cognitive

Ooh, thanks! That's gonna come in handy for me finding one :)

@Kleptokitty

I read through the first couple threads, and I think I'd like to join that! I'm not super experienced, but the story is super cool! I'll get to work on my application!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016

Hello, new friend!

Can't wait to play with ya in some good ol' fashioned Mafia!
@cherryj016

Hello, new friend!

Can't wait to play with ya in some good ol' fashioned Mafia!
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded

Hello! Apparently I snagged the last spot, so we might start soon?
@Beheaded

Hello! Apparently I snagged the last spot, so we might start soon?
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016

It's gonna be fun! Can't wait to play with you ^^.
@cherryj016

It's gonna be fun! Can't wait to play with you ^^.
@cherryj016
Hello there! I know that this is a bit late, but I have an RP-based Mafia called Trouble in Terrorist Town. The first round has already started; would you perhaps like a ping for when the second round begins so that you can sign up for it? C:
@cherryj016
Hello there! I know that this is a bit late, but I have an RP-based Mafia called Trouble in Terrorist Town. The first round has already started; would you perhaps like a ping for when the second round begins so that you can sign up for it? C:
- order
@MrFrenchFrybrows

That's really nice of you to ping me! I'm doubt the offer is still open given I'm answering a day late. Plus, I'm leaving fr, so I wouldn't have joined it anyways. Good luck with your game though!
@MrFrenchFrybrows

That's really nice of you to ping me! I'm doubt the offer is still open given I'm answering a day late. Plus, I'm leaving fr, so I wouldn't have joined it anyways. Good luck with your game though!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@cherryj016
Thank you! I hope you have fun on other websites. :)
@cherryj016
Thank you! I hope you have fun on other websites. :)
- order