Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Where Doing This - Discussion [N5]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 79 80
Sorry for posting jack sh*t lately guys I've had fun family issues come up...

But yeah @KanayaChopin I vote for phaedras
Sorry for posting jack sh*t lately guys I've had fun family issues come up...

But yeah @KanayaChopin I vote for phaedras
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
LOCKDOWN HAS COMMENCED. PLEASE DELETE ALL POSTS AFTER THIS AND DO NOT POST UNTIL EVERYONE IS PINGED.
LOCKDOWN HAS COMMENCED. PLEASE DELETE ALL POSTS AFTER THIS AND DO NOT POST UNTIL EVERYONE IS PINGED.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
@Blizzardwing @Beheaded @RavenWolf @Frayxing @Fil @8uny @Bequerel @Nerasis @StormDreamer @CinnabarCobra @Kivetre @Phaedras @Volrenjai @marinescorpion @raiccoon @Limelight @Icepath @Agrina @Uther @luxmold @8BitFey @xspideray

@Combtaystic @Leremis

@AlduinALaMode @84inch @GreenAppled @Gwendolyn @Rangiku @Treesap4444

The horror that this game brought on has finally calmed to a huge discomfort. But, as the quote of the night says, “Nothing kills man faster than his own head”. You take that as a low-key message to stop worrying so much.
Once again, the crystals dim, and everyone gathers in the piano room, still in remembered of this morning's events.
“I do have to sincerely thank all of you for choosing to eliminate someone that chose not to play the game so I didn't have find someone else's soul. Phaedras has been chosen to die.”
Val strolls out from one of the hallways leading into the room. You can't help but notice that her right hand is dripping purple. She presses her hand on the wall, and “Kurloz Makara” scrawls itself underneath the victim list.
“As a present, I will be giving a clue to help you win. But that's tomorrow, so go to bed and make sure you don’t lose your blankets :) Oh, and Frayxing? You're locked in for the night.”

Night 2 has begun. Players with night abilities please send in your actions as soon as possible. Day 3 will begin tomorrow at 18:00 FR time.

have none of you thought to look at the piano?

Victim List
Rufioh Nitram
Horuss Zahhak
Kurloz Makara

FLUFF NIGHT :3
@Blizzardwing @Beheaded @RavenWolf @Frayxing @Fil @8uny @Bequerel @Nerasis @StormDreamer @CinnabarCobra @Kivetre @Phaedras @Volrenjai @marinescorpion @raiccoon @Limelight @Icepath @Agrina @Uther @luxmold @8BitFey @xspideray

@Combtaystic @Leremis

@AlduinALaMode @84inch @GreenAppled @Gwendolyn @Rangiku @Treesap4444

The horror that this game brought on has finally calmed to a huge discomfort. But, as the quote of the night says, “Nothing kills man faster than his own head”. You take that as a low-key message to stop worrying so much.
Once again, the crystals dim, and everyone gathers in the piano room, still in remembered of this morning's events.
“I do have to sincerely thank all of you for choosing to eliminate someone that chose not to play the game so I didn't have find someone else's soul. Phaedras has been chosen to die.”
Val strolls out from one of the hallways leading into the room. You can't help but notice that her right hand is dripping purple. She presses her hand on the wall, and “Kurloz Makara” scrawls itself underneath the victim list.
“As a present, I will be giving a clue to help you win. But that's tomorrow, so go to bed and make sure you don’t lose your blankets :) Oh, and Frayxing? You're locked in for the night.”

Night 2 has begun. Players with night abilities please send in your actions as soon as possible. Day 3 will begin tomorrow at 18:00 FR time.

have none of you thought to look at the piano?

Victim List
Rufioh Nitram
Horuss Zahhak
Kurloz Makara

FLUFF NIGHT :3
@KanayaChopin
What happened to my 8lanket, anyway? It concerns me.
...In 8oth meanings.
@KanayaChopin
What happened to my 8lanket, anyway? It concerns me.
...In 8oth meanings.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
ok, wa2 that the la2t iinactiive? once we get the clue twomorrow we can get a (hopefully) good 2tart on the 2cum hunt.
ok, wa2 that the la2t iinactiive? once we get the clue twomorrow we can get a (hopefully) good 2tart on the 2cum hunt.
@Agrina *bows* I was in need of a blanket. At least, that's what the book said to do...
@Agrina *bows* I was in need of a blanket. At least, that's what the book said to do...
9kay, this is great. We lynched s9me9ne and, t9m9rr9w, we get a l9vely hint. N9w all we have t9 d9 is see h9w everything turns 9ut. T99 6ad we d9 n9t get alignments th9ugh.
9kay, this is great. We lynched s9me9ne and, t9m9rr9w, we get a l9vely hint. N9w all we have t9 d9 is see h9w everything turns 9ut. T99 6ad we d9 n9t get alignments th9ugh.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
0000H M4YB3 1LL F1N4LLY S33 MY 4B1L17Y 1N 4C710N

7H4NK G0D W3 LYNCH3D S0M30N3 7H0
0000H M4YB3 1LL F1N4LLY S33 MY 4B1L17Y 1N 4C710N

7H4NK G0D W3 LYNCH3D S0M30N3 7H0
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
If the clue's ciphered I'm leaving. Jk jk, but like, I'll still be really bitter. I'm still excited fo+r the clue tho+ugh. Ho+pefully it'll let us lynch a mafia, even if their alignment isn't stated
If the clue's ciphered I'm leaving. Jk jk, but like, I'll still be really bitter. I'm still excited fo+r the clue tho+ugh. Ho+pefully it'll let us lynch a mafia, even if their alignment isn't stated
Sorry for 8eing inactive 8ut all my tests are finished (and not to toot my own horn 8ut all aced with 90's and a8ove.. hell yeah)

Anyway I'd like to say I've officially read through all 45 pages and noticed everyone is using a typing quirk 8ut it seems the personalities of the trolls attached to those quirks are not in use and I'd like to apologize 8ecause I assumed we were supposed to 8e in character and my previous posts were really rude (8ecause my character is named "Spider8itch" with good reason ;))

As an added disclaimer: I've been rping as this certain character since 2011 when homestuck was still relatively new so if I sound mean and 8ratty it's cause I've conditioned myself to 8e when using this quirk lmao ^^;;;

Edit: I changed the color in my post since Agrina and I have almost identical typing quirks
Sorry for 8eing inactive 8ut all my tests are finished (and not to toot my own horn 8ut all aced with 90's and a8ove.. hell yeah)

Anyway I'd like to say I've officially read through all 45 pages and noticed everyone is using a typing quirk 8ut it seems the personalities of the trolls attached to those quirks are not in use and I'd like to apologize 8ecause I assumed we were supposed to 8e in character and my previous posts were really rude (8ecause my character is named "Spider8itch" with good reason ;))

As an added disclaimer: I've been rping as this certain character since 2011 when homestuck was still relatively new so if I sound mean and 8ratty it's cause I've conditioned myself to 8e when using this quirk lmao ^^;;;

Edit: I changed the color in my post since Agrina and I have almost identical typing quirks
dhstbpt.pngR7vaGNv.pngYFZ4pMo.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 79 80