Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Where Doing This - Discussion [N5]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Realizes exactly h9w many pe9ple they kn9w that are playing/spectating and quickly c9llects themself.

@RavenWolf
Y9u can make 9ne if y9u want t9. I'm n9t the best at making them myself.
Realizes exactly h9w many pe9ple they kn9w that are playing/spectating and quickly c9llects themself.

@RavenWolf
Y9u can make 9ne if y9u want t9. I'm n9t the best at making them myself.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

Sure. Neither am I xD

Will do it later though.
@Blizzardwing

Sure. Neither am I xD

Will do it later though.
@RavenWolf oh yes! id love a questionaire
@RavenWolf oh yes! id love a questionaire
[he/him] my clan is a soup
[code] [b]Character Name (optional, ive never read homestuck so i don't know if it would give away role, if so dont answer)[/b] [b]Experience[/b] [b]Opinion on difference between Anti town and mafia?[/b] [b]Hype?[/b] [b]Know anyone?[/b] [/code] Please dont yell if i did that incorrectly
Code:
[b]Character Name (optional, ive never read homestuck so i don't know if it would give away role, if so dont answer)[/b] [b]Experience[/b] [b]Opinion on difference between Anti town and mafia?[/b] [b]Hype?[/b] [b]Know anyone?[/b]

Please dont yell if i did that incorrectly
I know i'm just a spectator but is anyone specifically a character? Like is @Blizzardwing Kankri? Sorry i'm just a little confused here
I know i'm just a spectator but is anyone specifically a character? Like is @Blizzardwing Kankri? Sorry i'm just a little confused here
EwprDKu.png
Character Name Not comfortable with this question, thats like asking someone their role name at the start of the game!

Experience I have not played much mafia before this, but this is like, my third game?

Opinion on difference between Anti town and mafia? Anti town are less of a priority then mafia because anti town are less organized and less informed

Hype? HYPPPEEEEEE

Know anyone? @Blizzardwing @StormDreamer and @xspideray were in my last game actually!
Character Name Not comfortable with this question, thats like asking someone their role name at the start of the game!

Experience I have not played much mafia before this, but this is like, my third game?

Opinion on difference between Anti town and mafia? Anti town are less of a priority then mafia because anti town are less organized and less informed

Hype? HYPPPEEEEEE

Know anyone? @Blizzardwing @StormDreamer and @xspideray were in my last game actually!
[he/him] my clan is a soup
Character Name: Eep, I haven't read Homestuck either so idk if this is important.

Experience: Second game, I hope I don'd die so early this time ;~;

Opinion on difference between Anti town and mafia?: Er, idk yet.

Hype?: All of it, was waiting for another game to start xD

Know anyone?: Blizzardwing, Beheaded, Nerasis, StormDreamer, Volrenjai, and Teddybears, out of the people who are playing.
Character Name: Eep, I haven't read Homestuck either so idk if this is important.

Experience: Second game, I hope I don'd die so early this time ;~;

Opinion on difference between Anti town and mafia?: Er, idk yet.

Hype?: All of it, was waiting for another game to start xD

Know anyone?: Blizzardwing, Beheaded, Nerasis, StormDreamer, Volrenjai, and Teddybears, out of the people who are playing.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Treesap4444 I'll post the full list of roles on the spectator quick topic :)
@Treesap4444 I'll post the full list of roles on the spectator quick topic :)
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
ok thanks
ok thanks
EwprDKu.png
Character Name (optional, ive never read homestuck so i don't know if it would give away role, if so dont answer)
I mean, it's a bit too late for giving away characters for me and Icepath. We've both made it quite apparent. *shrugs* I don't really think in this game character name gives much away because Homestuck has so many timelines that it's a bit confusing to really know who the villain is. I mean, if Jack were here that would be easy, but with just the trolls I don't think it's that easy.

Experience
Welcome to my mafia resume. It's also on my profile for future reference.
Vamp v Were(town,win)
Sweet Dreams(town,loss)
Determination(town,loss)
Dirty Paws(mafia,win)
Greek Mythology(town,loss)
Do You Want To Play?(R1:town,restart.R2:town,win)
Afterlife(mod, R1:restart. R2:mafia)
Sparkvolt(neutral,win)
Suburban(mafia,loss)
Apocalypse(town,tie)
Ace Attorney(dropped,town)
Shattered(town,loss)
Zootopia(town,win)
Pokémon(dropped,town)
We Aren't Finished(mod,mafia)
HTTYD(mafia, died)
Outbreak(co-mod,canceled)
Zodiac(mafia,canceled)
Infection(mafia,canceled)
Arch-Zombie(Break the game,dropped)
Arch-Zombie(Rejoined,Fluff,canceled)
The Underworld(mod,canceled)
The Expedition(jester,fail)

Opinion on difference between Anti town and mafia?
Anti town to me is someone who is not aligned with town or mafia necessarily but benefits from the death of an innocent. Mafia is specifically after the innocents and will benefit from numerous town killings as well as need town to die to win.

Hype?
*screams*

Know anyone?
Definitely: Beheaded, RavenWolf, Frayxing, Fil, 8uny, Bequerel, Nerasis, StormDreamer, Volrenjai, raiccoon, Teddybears, xspideray.
Maybe: Agrina, 8BitFey, CinnabarCobra
Nope: Kivetre, Phaedras, marinescorpion, Limelight, Icepath, Uther
Character Name (optional, ive never read homestuck so i don't know if it would give away role, if so dont answer)
I mean, it's a bit too late for giving away characters for me and Icepath. We've both made it quite apparent. *shrugs* I don't really think in this game character name gives much away because Homestuck has so many timelines that it's a bit confusing to really know who the villain is. I mean, if Jack were here that would be easy, but with just the trolls I don't think it's that easy.

Experience
Welcome to my mafia resume. It's also on my profile for future reference.
Vamp v Were(town,win)
Sweet Dreams(town,loss)
Determination(town,loss)
Dirty Paws(mafia,win)
Greek Mythology(town,loss)
Do You Want To Play?(R1:town,restart.R2:town,win)
Afterlife(mod, R1:restart. R2:mafia)
Sparkvolt(neutral,win)
Suburban(mafia,loss)
Apocalypse(town,tie)
Ace Attorney(dropped,town)
Shattered(town,loss)
Zootopia(town,win)
Pokémon(dropped,town)
We Aren't Finished(mod,mafia)
HTTYD(mafia, died)
Outbreak(co-mod,canceled)
Zodiac(mafia,canceled)
Infection(mafia,canceled)
Arch-Zombie(Break the game,dropped)
Arch-Zombie(Rejoined,Fluff,canceled)
The Underworld(mod,canceled)
The Expedition(jester,fail)

Opinion on difference between Anti town and mafia?
Anti town to me is someone who is not aligned with town or mafia necessarily but benefits from the death of an innocent. Mafia is specifically after the innocents and will benefit from numerous town killings as well as need town to die to win.

Hype?
*screams*

Know anyone?
Definitely: Beheaded, RavenWolf, Frayxing, Fil, 8uny, Bequerel, Nerasis, StormDreamer, Volrenjai, raiccoon, Teddybears, xspideray.
Maybe: Agrina, 8BitFey, CinnabarCobra
Nope: Kivetre, Phaedras, marinescorpion, Limelight, Icepath, Uther
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80