Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 ... 5991 5992
[quote]Aerith Gainsborough hates Ace!Iris, so she drops her into a well.[/quote] Dang, Aerith... Also [quote]Aerith Gainsborough finds a healing staff.[/quote] Yes *silently presses f for Yuffie, as i have yet another tribute who died in the bloodbath*
Quote:
Aerith Gainsborough hates Ace!Iris, so she drops her into a well.
Dang, Aerith...

Also
Quote:
Aerith Gainsborough finds a healing staff.
Yes

*silently presses f for Yuffie, as i have yet another tribute who died in the bloodbath*
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Night 5

Suzi Q decides to become Mrs.StealYourGirl as they take Hornet away from Mimi.

Blue Diamond kills Yellow Zircon's animal friend. Yellow Zircon makes her pay in BLOOD.

Lightfury snores loudly.

Sora wakes up in the middle of the night, thinking it's the morning, and gets ready for the day, before realizing she messed up.

Lakshmi shoots an arrow at Athena v1, but misses and kills Doctor Wasabi instead.

Eris v1 can't sleep and instead plots revenge against Czech.

Radio Girl takes a deep breath, quietly contemplating life.

Shadowbinder calls Hungary a cheater.

Kronika mentally shuts down after Blue Zircon sends her a random letter.

Marian Vendor loses her shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Vivian is separated from Ibuki Mioda after Lightweaver disapproves of their relationship.

Amagi wonders if she will be killed in this timeline.

Lisa Lisa snapped after being toyed with by Azula and temporarily trapped her in a crystal.

Garuda comes out of the ocean because Aerith Gainsborough needs to stop.

Ursa tells Kagami a bedtime story.

Bouken Shoujo claims everything is RIGGED. Seven of Nine punches her in the face.

Dark Enchantress thinks about winning.

Skarlet goes to sleep.

@hikarinomemori @MaplesHaiku @Shiromori @Keldi @TheEnderDraco @orangesunrise @FValentine @LordMalak @dragonlady1803 @nottwosmallcacti @Thalira @Vivichi @HimikoTheMage @RadioactivePup @Smiley100P
Night 5

Suzi Q decides to become Mrs.StealYourGirl as they take Hornet away from Mimi.

Blue Diamond kills Yellow Zircon's animal friend. Yellow Zircon makes her pay in BLOOD.

Lightfury snores loudly.

Sora wakes up in the middle of the night, thinking it's the morning, and gets ready for the day, before realizing she messed up.

Lakshmi shoots an arrow at Athena v1, but misses and kills Doctor Wasabi instead.

Eris v1 can't sleep and instead plots revenge against Czech.

Radio Girl takes a deep breath, quietly contemplating life.

Shadowbinder calls Hungary a cheater.

Kronika mentally shuts down after Blue Zircon sends her a random letter.

Marian Vendor loses her shelter and must sleep on the cold ground.

Vivian is separated from Ibuki Mioda after Lightweaver disapproves of their relationship.

Amagi wonders if she will be killed in this timeline.

Lisa Lisa snapped after being toyed with by Azula and temporarily trapped her in a crystal.

Garuda comes out of the ocean because Aerith Gainsborough needs to stop.

Ursa tells Kagami a bedtime story.

Bouken Shoujo claims everything is RIGGED. Seven of Nine punches her in the face.

Dark Enchantress thinks about winning.

Skarlet goes to sleep.

@hikarinomemori @MaplesHaiku @Shiromori @Keldi @TheEnderDraco @orangesunrise @FValentine @LordMalak @dragonlady1803 @nottwosmallcacti @Thalira @Vivichi @HimikoTheMage @RadioactivePup @Smiley100P
Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Lakshmi shoots an arrow at Athena v1, but misses and kills Doctor Wasabi instead.[/quote] no!!!
Quote:

no!!!
BcRJQQl.png
Day 6

Radio Girl confuses Lightfury by speaking in French all day.

Ibuki Mioda and Athena v1 accidentally end up in Purgatory, but a friendly ghost helps them get back to the land of the living.

A hateful fan sends Suzi Q a glitter bomb. Suzi Q opens it and gets covered in glitter.

Kronika and Shadowbinder visit Czech, who is famous. They start to regret their decision when they realize how odd she is.

Amagi throws a knife into Blue Zircon's head.

Kagami slips on an ice cube and gets covered in boo-boos.

Bouken Shoujo claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Eris v1 gives Vivian a ticket for not posting dank memes.

Mimi complains about it being so warm, so Azula sprays Mimi with a hose.

Lakshmi trips over their own feet and falls to their death.

Lightweaver, Hornet, and Marian Vendor hunt for other tributes.

Aerith Gainsborough, Hungary, Dark Enchantress, Garuda, and Skarlet hunt for other tributes.

Seven of Nine thinks about home.

Yellow Zircon keeps pulling pranks on Sora.

Lisa Lisa and Ursa spend the day decorating their weapons.

Day 6

Radio Girl confuses Lightfury by speaking in French all day.

Ibuki Mioda and Athena v1 accidentally end up in Purgatory, but a friendly ghost helps them get back to the land of the living.

A hateful fan sends Suzi Q a glitter bomb. Suzi Q opens it and gets covered in glitter.

Kronika and Shadowbinder visit Czech, who is famous. They start to regret their decision when they realize how odd she is.

Amagi throws a knife into Blue Zircon's head.

Kagami slips on an ice cube and gets covered in boo-boos.

Bouken Shoujo claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Eris v1 gives Vivian a ticket for not posting dank memes.

Mimi complains about it being so warm, so Azula sprays Mimi with a hose.

Lightweaver, Hornet, and Marian Vendor hunt for other tributes.

Aerith Gainsborough, Hungary, Dark Enchantress, Garuda, and Skarlet hunt for other tributes.

Yellow Zircon keeps pulling pranks on Sora.

Lisa Lisa and Ursa spend the day decorating their weapons.

Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Lakshmi trips over their own feet and falls to their death.[/quote] Lakshmi, [i]you don't have feet. You have a snake tail.[/i] ...oh well. Still easy to trip over.
Quote:

Lakshmi, you don't have feet. You have a snake tail.

...oh well. Still easy to trip over.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
[center][i]4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/OV6oMvV.jpg[/img] Blue Diamond District 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/yxUNO1n.png[/img] Doctor Wasabi District 8 [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Zkf-8dXRAw/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] Blue Zircon District 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/XeIu62G.jpg[/img] Lakshmi District 7 [/center] @hikarinomemori @MaplesHaiku @Shiromori @Keldi @TheEnderDraco @orangesunrise @FValentine @LordMalak @dragonlady1803 @nottwosmallcacti @Thalira @Vivichi @HimikoTheMage @RadioactivePup @Smiley100P
4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

OV6oMvV.jpg
Blue Diamond
District 4
yxUNO1n.png
Doctor Wasabi
District 8
maxresdefault.jpg
Blue Zircon
District 4
XeIu62G.jpg
Lakshmi
District 7

Ru6naU3.png
that's what you get for killing my lesbian wasabi
that's what you get for killing my lesbian wasabi
Night 6

Bouken Shoujo refuses to wear shoes.

Yellow Zircon climbs a tree to rest.

Lightweaver's loud, off-key singing wards off wild animals and other tributes.

Sora, Athena v1, and Kronika go skinny dipping!

Shadowbinder zones out while breeding frogs.

Garuda finds an abandoned library to sleep in, and decides to read up on the history of the Fandom Hunger Games.

Kagami thinks about winning.

Skarlet watches Lightfury start to fade. Before Lightfury fades away, she tells Skarlet, "May we meet again in a better life."

Suzi Q and Vivian kiss kiss fall in love!

Radio Girl sings it's over, isn't it, and curls up in a little ball and cries. Dark Enchantress convinces them that everything is okay.

Eris v1 somehow finds a party cannon and surprises Mimi out of her slumber.

Czech throws a fit about there being no wifi.

Azula is tormented by her own thoughts.

Aerith Gainsborough refuses to speak to Marian Vendor. Marian Vendor tells her that rabbits die of loneliness.

Lisa Lisa tells Amagi that no matter how much she trains, fighting against her is 'Useless, useless, useless!'

Ursa goes mining! She has a lot of Cobblestone now.

Hungary defeats Hornet in a fight, but spares her life.

Ibuki Mioda wonders if anyone cares about her.

Night 6

Bouken Shoujo refuses to wear shoes.

Yellow Zircon climbs a tree to rest.

Lightweaver's loud, off-key singing wards off wild animals and other tributes.

Sora, Athena v1, and Kronika go skinny dipping!

Shadowbinder zones out while breeding frogs.

Garuda finds an abandoned library to sleep in, and decides to read up on the history of the Fandom Hunger Games.

Kagami thinks about winning.

Skarlet watches Lightfury start to fade. Before Lightfury fades away, she tells Skarlet, "May we meet again in a better life."

Suzi Q and Vivian kiss kiss fall in love!

Radio Girl sings it's over, isn't it, and curls up in a little ball and cries. Dark Enchantress convinces them that everything is okay.

Eris v1 somehow finds a party cannon and surprises Mimi out of her slumber.

Czech throws a fit about there being no wifi.

Azula is tormented by her own thoughts.

Aerith Gainsborough refuses to speak to Marian Vendor. Marian Vendor tells her that rabbits die of loneliness.

Lisa Lisa tells Amagi that no matter how much she trains, fighting against her is 'Useless, useless, useless!'

Ursa goes mining! She has a lot of Cobblestone now.

Hungary defeats Hornet in a fight, but spares her life.

Ibuki Mioda wonders if anyone cares about her.

Ru6naU3.png
Quote:

holy crud aerith i thought you were sweet
Quote:

holy crud aerith i thought you were sweet
Oof lightfury.... F
Oof lightfury.... F
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
1 2 ... 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 ... 5991 5992