Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Outbreak Mafia - Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Outbreak Mafia
Zombies and Halloween, oh boy!

Introduction

It started with Jacob, an overworked employee who’d fallen ill from the stress. His boss was on his heels, constantly hounding him for every mistake. Jacob quit, walking out the door, a trail of tissue paper following him out. A few weeks later, he returned. He walked into the office and murdered his boss with a smile on his face.

Jacob went to jail, and everyone thought nothing of it.

Then Sally, who worked in the cubicle next to Jacob, stabbed Jessica with a pen because she wouldn't get the other a drink from the vending machine. Little Billy, his son, bit the arm of a teacher when it was time to come in from recess.

News spread, the CDC moved in. The whole town quarantined within the week. The uninfected forced to hide in their homes, hoping they wouldn’t get sick. Numbers dwindled. From five hundred to two hundred, from two hundred to twenty five. No cure. No help.

The survivors fled to the only building not destroyed by the rioting and the resulting fires. No hope. No chance for escape. Their only choice; to take things into their own hands.

Annoucements

• Game has been rebalanced for 23 players. I have grown impatient and two days without sign-ups is a bad sign, anyways.
  • Minor rule changes! Make sure to check each and every one of my pings.

Outbreak Mafia
Zombies and Halloween, oh boy!

Introduction

It started with Jacob, an overworked employee who’d fallen ill from the stress. His boss was on his heels, constantly hounding him for every mistake. Jacob quit, walking out the door, a trail of tissue paper following him out. A few weeks later, he returned. He walked into the office and murdered his boss with a smile on his face.

Jacob went to jail, and everyone thought nothing of it.

Then Sally, who worked in the cubicle next to Jacob, stabbed Jessica with a pen because she wouldn't get the other a drink from the vending machine. Little Billy, his son, bit the arm of a teacher when it was time to come in from recess.

News spread, the CDC moved in. The whole town quarantined within the week. The uninfected forced to hide in their homes, hoping they wouldn’t get sick. Numbers dwindled. From five hundred to two hundred, from two hundred to twenty five. No cure. No help.

The survivors fled to the only building not destroyed by the rioting and the resulting fires. No hope. No chance for escape. Their only choice; to take things into their own hands.

Annoucements

• Game has been rebalanced for 23 players. I have grown impatient and two days without sign-ups is a bad sign, anyways.
  • Minor rule changes! Make sure to check each and every one of my pings.

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[size=5][color=#77dd00][b]Rules[/b][/color][/size] [u]General[/u] [quote=Town Win Condition]Kill all opposing factions.[/quote] [quote=Zombie Win Condition]Infect or kill all opposing factions.[/quote] [LIST] [*]This game is [b]non-RP[/b]. Do not roleplay dragons or your role. [*]This game also has role madness and hidden mechanics. [*][b]Days will be 21 hours long[/b]. Nights or lockdowns, will start at 18:00 FRT and will last three hours. During lockdown any actions or votes will not be accepted. You many continue talking, however. [*]When you see the [b]RESERVED[/b] posts, stop all discussion. Wait until the End of Day post has finished and you are pinged. [*]A day can be extended at anytime. Simply vote for an extension and another 24 hours will be added to the cycle. This can happen up to three times. It must be a majority vote to pass. [*][b]No out of thread communication[/b] unless specified on the sheet. You will be given a corresponding Quick Topic link if you are allowed. [*][b]Do not edit or delete posts. [/b] [*][b]Do not copypaste, take screenshots or post any information I give you[/b], whether it be answered questions or your role sheet. [*]Once you are dead, you are dead. No more discussions with players in or out of thread. [*]Word of Mod is Word of God. No ifs or butts. [*]Breaking the rules is punishable by replacement or death. [*]Every player has a quirk. This is your post requirement. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in a warning and then a modkill. [/LIST] [u]Lynching[/u] [LIST] [*]A [b]majority vote[/b] is required to lynch a player. No votes, and no lynch votes are taken into consideration. [*]Lynch votes are to be posted in the lynch thread. [*]If you change your vote, [s]strikeout[/s] your previous vote and then write the new name. Do not make a new post to change your vote. [*]Only make a new post on a new day. [/LIST] [u]Abilities[/u] [LIST] [*]There are two types of abilities, active and passive. [*]Passive abilities are always running and cannot be roleblocked. [*]Actives must be sent in before lockdown. [*]If you are[b] SILENCED[/b], you cannot talk in thread or vote. [*]If you are[b] INFECTED[/b], you cannot use abilities but you can still talk and vote. Each night you have a 50% chance to[b] TURN[/b]. Turning is the same thing as dying. The survivors will ‘remove’ you if you turn. A doctor can give you an extra coin flip if they heal you. [/LIST] [u]Communication[/u] [LIST] [*]If sending me abilities put[b] Day # - Abilities[/b] in the title of your PM [*]If sending me questions put [b]Day # - Questions[/b] [*][b]Any questions towards me in thread may or may not be answered and may or may not be misleading.[/b] Keep that in mind. [/LIST]
Rules

General

Town Win Condition wrote:
Kill all opposing factions.
Zombie Win Condition wrote:
Infect or kill all opposing factions.

• This game is non-RP. Do not roleplay dragons or your role.
  • This game also has role madness and hidden mechanics.
  • Days will be 21 hours long. Nights or lockdowns, will start at 18:00 FRT and will last three hours. During lockdown any actions or votes will not be accepted. You many continue talking, however.
  • When you see the RESERVED posts, stop all discussion. Wait until the End of Day post has finished and you are pinged.
  • A day can be extended at anytime. Simply vote for an extension and another 24 hours will be added to the cycle. This can happen up to three times. It must be a majority vote to pass.
  • No out of thread communication unless specified on the sheet. You will be given a corresponding Quick Topic link if you are allowed.
  • Do not edit or delete posts.
  • Do not copypaste, take screenshots or post any information I give you, whether it be answered questions or your role sheet.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. No more discussions with players in or out of thread.
  • Word of Mod is Word of God. No ifs or butts.
  • Breaking the rules is punishable by replacement or death.
  • Every player has a quirk. This is your post requirement. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in a warning and then a modkill.

Lynching
  • A majority vote is required to lynch a player. No votes, and no lynch votes are taken into consideration.
  • Lynch votes are to be posted in the lynch thread.
  • If you change your vote, strikeout your previous vote and then write the new name. Do not make a new post to change your vote.
  • Only make a new post on a new day.

Abilities
  • There are two types of abilities, active and passive.
  • Passive abilities are always running and cannot be roleblocked.
  • Actives must be sent in before lockdown.
  • If you are SILENCED, you cannot talk in thread or vote.
  • If you are INFECTED, you cannot use abilities but you can still talk and vote. Each night you have a 50% chance to TURN. Turning is the same thing as dying. The survivors will ‘remove’ you if you turn. A doctor can give you an extra coin flip if they heal you.

Communication
  • If sending me abilities put Day # - Abilities in the title of your PM
  • If sending me questions put Day # - Questions
  • Any questions towards me in thread may or may not be answered and may or may not be misleading. Keep that in mind.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Player Information

Players
  1. Leremis
  2. CaptianCookie - The Bouncer
  3. tybaltcatulet - (MODKILLED)
  4. xspideray - The Researcher
  5. Cognitive
  6. Winterreise - The Officer
  7. RavenWolf - (MODKILLED)
  8. Combtaystic
  9. emmasquema
  10. Reynutocx
  11. Fil
  12. Revalis - The Doctor
  13. Gwendolyn
  14. StormDreamer
  15. TerribleUsername
  16. SilverDragon568
  17. LittleFirefly - The Flirt
  18. Jinkiez
  19. Rangiku - The Honeymooner
  20. nsts - The Honeymooner
  21. luxmold
  22. IgnisFlamel KanayaChopin

Submarines
  1. KanayaChopin
  2. Chifuyuki

Spoops

KathiraNarae, Craneoflores, Rocnix, Riverflower
Player Information

Players
  1. Leremis
  2. CaptianCookie - The Bouncer
  3. tybaltcatulet - (MODKILLED)
  4. xspideray - The Researcher
  5. Cognitive
  6. Winterreise - The Officer
  7. RavenWolf - (MODKILLED)
  8. Combtaystic
  9. emmasquema
  10. Reynutocx
  11. Fil
  12. Revalis - The Doctor
  13. Gwendolyn
  14. StormDreamer
  15. TerribleUsername
  16. SilverDragon568
  17. LittleFirefly - The Flirt
  18. Jinkiez
  19. Rangiku - The Honeymooner
  20. nsts - The Honeymooner
  21. luxmold
  22. IgnisFlamel KanayaChopin

Submarines
  1. KanayaChopin
  2. Chifuyuki

Spoops

KathiraNarae, Craneoflores, Rocnix, Riverflower
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Ping List

Do not use this list unless you are a mod!

Players

@Leremis @CaptianCookie @ tybaltcatulet @ xspideray @Cognitive @Winterreise @ RavenWolf @Combtaystic @emmasquema @Reynutocx @Fil @Revalis @Gwendolyn @StormDreamer @TerribleUsername @SilverDragon568 @LittleFirefly @Jinkiez @Rangiku @nsts @luxmold @ IgnisFlamel @KanayaChopin

Substitutes

@Chifuyuki

Spectators

@KathiraNarae @Craneoflores @Rocnix @Riverflower

Mods

@Nerasis @Blizzardwing
Ping List

Do not use this list unless you are a mod!

Players

@Leremis @CaptianCookie @ tybaltcatulet @ xspideray @Cognitive @Winterreise @ RavenWolf @Combtaystic @emmasquema @Reynutocx @Fil @Revalis @Gwendolyn @StormDreamer @TerribleUsername @SilverDragon568 @LittleFirefly @Jinkiez @Rangiku @nsts @luxmold @ IgnisFlamel @KanayaChopin

Substitutes

@Chifuyuki

Spectators

@KathiraNarae @Craneoflores @Rocnix @Riverflower

Mods

@Nerasis @Blizzardwing
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Day One Post

The distant rumble of thunder is a reminder of an incoming storm but it will not rain here. The fires set weeks ago are nothing more than embers and the faint smell of smoke. It is empty, the city. Quiet. Ruined streets are unrecognizable to the locals. Bodies lie around every corner. Are they unfortunate victims or zombies waiting for the unsuspecting? The survivors are smart enough not to answer that question.

Instead they hide in one of the only buildings mostly untouched. Its cubicles have long since been overturned. Papers and computers litter the floors. There are no zombies in here. For now, they are safe.

Ironic, how the beginning is also the end. The outbreak started here and hopefully with some luck, it will stop here too. The survivors can’t bear to think about the alternative. That will only end in madness and despair.
Day One Post

The distant rumble of thunder is a reminder of an incoming storm but it will not rain here. The fires set weeks ago are nothing more than embers and the faint smell of smoke. It is empty, the city. Quiet. Ruined streets are unrecognizable to the locals. Bodies lie around every corner. Are they unfortunate victims or zombies waiting for the unsuspecting? The survivors are smart enough not to answer that question.

Instead they hide in one of the only buildings mostly untouched. Its cubicles have long since been overturned. Papers and computers litter the floors. There are no zombies in here. For now, they are safe.

Ironic, how the beginning is also the end. The outbreak started here and hopefully with some luck, it will stop here too. The survivors can’t bear to think about the alternative. That will only end in madness and despair.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

So uh... How is everyone doing? Even with the out break?
So uh... How is everyone doing? Even with the out break?
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@Journey
Hey, on the ping list, could you please change my name to Blizzardwing? It doesn't help me or Blizzard for them to get all the pings instead of me
@Journey
Hey, on the ping list, could you please change my name to Blizzardwing? It doesn't help me or Blizzard for them to get all the pings instead of me
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

Pfffffffffft. I forgot the rest of your name while I was typing.
@Blizzardwing

Pfffffffffft. I forgot the rest of your name while I was typing.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53