A.B.I
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
A.B.I
A.B.I
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
^
^
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #16[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/135643/13564252p.png[/img][/center] You find Corine waiting for you the next day. “Thanks for identifying that powder. Although they originate from the Tangled Wood, there is also a small population of mimics living within the Starwood Strand. Agents Cooper and Mulberry have been sent to investigate. You’ll need this to keep in touch with them while they’re in the field.” She hands you what looks like a watch, except there are no hands or numbers and the outside is surrounded by runes. There’s a burst of static, and you hear Mulberry’s voice coming through the wristband. “Agent Mulberry reporting. Have been following a mimic trail for a few hours, and came across a group of campers. They say they came out here to view the meteor showers, but Cop would like to interrogate them further. Campers also report seeing another dragon in the area; two of the campers managed to capture a glimpse of it in a photograph. Sending the photo back to headquarters for identification now.” [quote][center][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/34pbe47.png[/img] [b]Find the dragon.[/b][/center][/quote]
Mission Alert
@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae

Mission #16
Rollover: 1 Day
Daily Prize Mission!

13564252p.png

You find Corine waiting for you the next day. “Thanks for identifying that powder. Although they originate from the Tangled Wood, there is also a small population of mimics living within the Starwood Strand. Agents Cooper and Mulberry have been sent to investigate. You’ll need this to keep in touch with them while they’re in the field.”

She hands you what looks like a watch, except there are no hands or numbers and the outside is surrounded by runes. There’s a burst of static, and you hear Mulberry’s voice coming through the wristband. “Agent Mulberry reporting. Have been following a mimic trail for a few hours, and came across a group of campers. They say they came out here to view the meteor showers, but Cop would like to interrogate them further. Campers also report seeing another dragon in the area; two of the campers managed to capture a glimpse of it in a photograph. Sending the photo back to headquarters for identification now.”
Quote:
34pbe47.png

Find the dragon.
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
[center][size=6][u][b]Random Encounter[/size][/b][/u][/center] [size=1]@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae[/size] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=160695&tab=dragon&did=25119988][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img][/url][/center] As Schaffulbaums turns the corner, a piece of paper drops from her arms. Shrugging, you pick it up and read it. And stare, because it’s not really… making any sense? Is that a [b]16[/b] in the bottom right corner? What?? [quote][center]All those who meet me in the break room after solving this code can have some coffee! Hurry, because the coffee’s only going to be there [b]from (11)[size=1]16[/size](2D)[size=1]16[/size](12)[size=1]16[/size] to (11)[size=1]16[/size](2F)[size=1]16[/size](3B)[size=1]16[/size]![/b] [b]Message me when you get here! I'll be waiting![/b] [/center][/quote]
Random Encounter
@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae

25119988p.png

As Schaffulbaums turns the corner, a piece of paper drops from her arms. Shrugging, you pick it up and read it. And stare, because it’s not really… making any sense? Is that a 16 in the bottom right corner? What??

Quote:
All those who meet me in the break room after solving this code can have some coffee! Hurry, because the coffee’s only going to be there from (11)16(2D)16(12)16 to (11)16(2F)16(3B)16!

Message me when you get here! I'll be waiting!

Congrats to Charliex8 for winning today's daily prize!

For those who have requested a hint for today's mission: Nocturne.
Congrats to Charliex8 for winning today's daily prize!

For those who have requested a hint for today's mission: Nocturne.
Thanks to bellzan for stopping by for coffee!
(no one else showed up... Schaffulbaums is a sad fae...)
Thanks to bellzan for stopping by for coffee!
(no one else showed up... Schaffulbaums is a sad fae...)
[center]*pats Schafful* Meanwhile in the Starwood Strand: [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/23a9b4ca91f949424ec3108b3145423f/tumblr_n48luspRBt1rdss3qo1_500.png[/img][/center]
*pats Schafful*

Meanwhile in the Starwood Strand:

tumblr_n48luspRBt1rdss3qo1_500.png
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna @bellzan @clarax @MaeveAvrae [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #17 and #18[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day Mission #17 Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/251200/25119988p.png[/img] Schaffulbaums flies up to your face. “Good day, Recruit!” she greets, waving her crest about. (A passing fae gives her a scandalized look before heading off to another doorway). “So we managed to find some more suspicious dragons last night when you were off the clock.” At your questioning look, Schaffulbaums points a claw towards the lumpy-pillow-mess from the first day you were here. Agent Copper’s head is seen from among the pink pillows. “Agent Copper spent most of the night chasing down suspects, so he’s been catching up on sleep. I’ll get him some extra-strength coffee later. Anyway, we brought the suspects in for questioning. We’re trying to figure out [b]which are valid and which ones aren’t[/b], but I have no idea what they’re talking about.” She opens a piece of parchment and clears her throat. “Okay, so this is what we got: [quote=Mission #17][center] To further protect the identities of the campers, we have given them all aliases. According to Agent Corine and the researchers, all the suspects appear to be using [b]some variant of Categorical Syllogisms[/b]. Their statements are as follows: [columns]Sally the Skydancer: [nextcol] Some skydancers are not liars. All skydancers are artists. Therefore, some artists are not liars.[/columns] [columns]Nikki the Nocturne: [nextcol]All nocturnes are adorable things. All adorable things are innocent dragons. Therefore, all innocent dragons are nocturnes.[/columns] [columns]Trina the Tundra: [nextcol] Some tundras are not water-loving dragons. All tundras are heat-loving dragons. Therefore, some heat-loving dragons are not water-loving dragons.[/columns] [columns]Chris the Coatl: [nextcol]All coatls eat seafood. No beastclan members are coatls. Therefore, no beastclan members are seafood eating dragons.[/columns] [columns]Muffin the Mirror: [nextcol]No mirrors are poor. Some mirrors are thieves. Therefore, some thieves are not poor. [/columns] [b]Find which dragons’ arguments are [i]valid[/i] and which ones are [i]invalid![/i][/b][/quote] [quote=Mission #18][center]”Cop also informed me he’d like your help with some sort of… concentration exercise? He said he picked it up from an ancient text, helps him evaluate his suspicions or something. I don’t know how it’s supposed to work, but as long as we get the orb back I guess it doesn't matter." [b]Earn > 400 treasure from a single Tidal Trouble puzzle.[/b][/center][/quote]
Mission Alert

Mission #17 and #18
Rollover: 1 Day
Mission #17 Daily Prize Mission!

25119988p.png

Schaffulbaums flies up to your face. “Good day, Recruit!” she greets, waving her crest about. (A passing fae gives her a scandalized look before heading off to another doorway). “So we managed to find some more suspicious dragons last night when you were off the clock.” At your questioning look, Schaffulbaums points a claw towards the lumpy-pillow-mess from the first day you were here. Agent Copper’s head is seen from among the pink pillows. “Agent Copper spent most of the night chasing down suspects, so he’s been catching up on sleep. I’ll get him some extra-strength coffee later. Anyway, we brought the suspects in for questioning. We’re trying to figure out which are valid and which ones aren’t, but I have no idea what they’re talking about.” She opens a piece of parchment and clears her throat. “Okay, so this is what we got:
Mission #17 wrote:
To further protect the identities of the campers, we have given them all aliases. According to Agent Corine and the researchers, all the suspects appear to be using some variant of Categorical Syllogisms. Their statements are as follows:

Sally the Skydancer: Some skydancers are not liars. All skydancers are artists. Therefore, some artists are not liars.
Nikki the Nocturne: All nocturnes are adorable things. All adorable things are innocent dragons. Therefore, all innocent dragons are nocturnes.
Trina the Tundra: Some tundras are not water-loving dragons. All tundras are heat-loving dragons. Therefore, some heat-loving dragons are not water-loving dragons.
Chris the Coatl: All coatls eat seafood. No beastclan members are coatls. Therefore, no beastclan members are seafood eating dragons.
Muffin the Mirror: No mirrors are poor. Some mirrors are thieves. Therefore, some thieves are not poor.

Find which dragons’ arguments are valid and which ones are invalid!
Mission #18 wrote:
”Cop also informed me he’d like your help with some sort of… concentration exercise? He said he picked it up from an ancient text, helps him evaluate his suspicions or something. I don’t know how it’s supposed to work, but as long as we get the orb back I guess it doesn't matter."

Earn > 400 treasure from a single Tidal Trouble puzzle.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17