Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | BM3: The Film Noir | FINISHED
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68
Alright, we are safe.

...I have just realized the darkest plot twist possible. Both Gwendolyn and Rocnix are mafia.
That would be something.
Alright, we are safe.

...I have just realized the darkest plot twist possible. Both Gwendolyn and Rocnix are mafia.
That would be something.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
That would not be something I agree. It'd also be weird if you turned out to be mafia too.
That would not be something I agree. It'd also be weird if you turned out to be mafia too.
What has @craneoflores been up to of late? I'm townreading them based more on tone and general helpful attitude than anything else, which is making the paranoid part of my brain extremely alarmed, especially at this stage. TrickingFate had a pretty extreme townread on them, which is either scum helping scum or scum pocketing town...
Ugh. I'm not sure if the constant paranoia is helpful or distracting.
What has @craneoflores been up to of late? I'm townreading them based more on tone and general helpful attitude than anything else, which is making the paranoid part of my brain extremely alarmed, especially at this stage. TrickingFate had a pretty extreme townread on them, which is either scum helping scum or scum pocketing town...
Ugh. I'm not sure if the constant paranoia is helpful or distracting.
:( bye guys
:( bye guys
4S6aFRg.jpg
I feel I may die tonight, might say my goodbyes as well.

It has been great fun playing with all of you, I hope no one has any hard feelings about me. I tried my best to help town win, hopefully you will get all the scum that's left.
See you on the other side c:
I feel I may die tonight, might say my goodbyes as well.

It has been great fun playing with all of you, I hope no one has any hard feelings about me. I tried my best to help town win, hopefully you will get all the scum that's left.
See you on the other side c:
@nsts
Yeah, the only reason I'm not convinced I'm dying tonight is the likelihood that it's you. It's been fun, and I appreciate your keeping me in the game past day 2 (I had been planning to die or sub out on the basis that it was getting boring, but your actions changed that). I hope to see you around in the future.

You're allowed to talk until you're actually dead, so if you have any insights I recommend you say them.

Note: if nsts isn't dead soon, we should take a careful look at why that is. Mafia mindgames are hard to read, but there's little reason to not try. Last night could be explained by KathiraNarae being high priority, but who knows what's next.
@nsts
Yeah, the only reason I'm not convinced I'm dying tonight is the likelihood that it's you. It's been fun, and I appreciate your keeping me in the game past day 2 (I had been planning to die or sub out on the basis that it was getting boring, but your actions changed that). I hope to see you around in the future.

You're allowed to talk until you're actually dead, so if you have any insights I recommend you say them.

Note: if nsts isn't dead soon, we should take a careful look at why that is. Mafia mindgames are hard to read, but there's little reason to not try. Last night could be explained by KathiraNarae being high priority, but who knows what's next.
By the way, do we know why karatek voted StormDreamer?
By the way, do we know why karatek voted StormDreamer?
OH GOD I FORGOT TO SUBMIT NIGHT ACTION I'm so terribe I'm sorry ;_;

@Rocnix
Well, alive or dead I won't provide any new info tomorrow.... I wanted to vote for AnonEclipse tonight and I would do it tomorrow. Rest seems to be equally suspicious to me.

Karatek provided some reasoning, but it looks like randm vote to me.
OH GOD I FORGOT TO SUBMIT NIGHT ACTION I'm so terribe I'm sorry ;_;

@Rocnix
Well, alive or dead I won't provide any new info tomorrow.... I wanted to vote for AnonEclipse tonight and I would do it tomorrow. Rest seems to be equally suspicious to me.

Karatek provided some reasoning, but it looks like randm vote to me.
End of Day 4

On this day, they fought.

Names were thrown, even as they gathered to lynch. Finally, @karatek was shoved forward into the noose. They denied, protesting the rough treatment and the reasons, but the crowd was not to be denied.

The rain continued overhead even as the verdict came back.

[Mafia.]

Kirke slumped into the office, shoulders drooping and water sloughing off her jacket in rivulets. Chao wasn’t much better, hair plastered to her head. They both accepted Mithent’s coffee gratefully, gently closing the office door behind them.

Kirke dropped into her chair, sipping the liquid in her cup. “I can’t believe that after all of Ambrose’s headaches, he still went after The Don,” she said.

Chao shook her head. “Who knew that there was still some kind of decent person under all that?” she wondered. “Not only that, but no more bodies on the scanner.”

Kirke frowned. “Yeah,” she said pensively, staring down into her cup. “Odd.”

Chao narrowed her eyes at Kirke. “You okay?” she asked. When the blonde didn’t respond, she reached over to poke her. “Kirke?”

“Hmm? What? Oh.” Kirke set down her cup. “No, yeah, I’m fine.”

A frown twisted her lips, and the two lapsed into silence.

Short Version

[@karatek (Mafia Goon) has been lynched.]

Begin Day 5

Vote Count 4.1

Not Voting: AnonEclipse, Craneoflores, Gwendolyn, nsts, StormDreamer, Rocnix

Extensions Today: 1
Extensions in Game: 2
Votes to Extension: 0/2

@Raya36 @Fil @AnonEclipse @karatek @KathiraNarae @Rocnix @TheNightDancer @TrickingFate @nsts @xspideray @Craneoflores @Ambrose @Tsaiah @Stormdreamer @Gwendolyn @Vipera @Kapara @Nerasis @Bequerel @LordAlois @Kalideoscope @wbq @BlueAlphyn885 @kirkfan2255 @Chaoticreactions @Mithent
End of Day 4

On this day, they fought.

Names were thrown, even as they gathered to lynch. Finally, @karatek was shoved forward into the noose. They denied, protesting the rough treatment and the reasons, but the crowd was not to be denied.

The rain continued overhead even as the verdict came back.

[Mafia.]

Kirke slumped into the office, shoulders drooping and water sloughing off her jacket in rivulets. Chao wasn’t much better, hair plastered to her head. They both accepted Mithent’s coffee gratefully, gently closing the office door behind them.

Kirke dropped into her chair, sipping the liquid in her cup. “I can’t believe that after all of Ambrose’s headaches, he still went after The Don,” she said.

Chao shook her head. “Who knew that there was still some kind of decent person under all that?” she wondered. “Not only that, but no more bodies on the scanner.”

Kirke frowned. “Yeah,” she said pensively, staring down into her cup. “Odd.”

Chao narrowed her eyes at Kirke. “You okay?” she asked. When the blonde didn’t respond, she reached over to poke her. “Kirke?”

“Hmm? What? Oh.” Kirke set down her cup. “No, yeah, I’m fine.”

A frown twisted her lips, and the two lapsed into silence.

Short Version

[@karatek (Mafia Goon) has been lynched.]

Begin Day 5

Vote Count 4.1

Not Voting: AnonEclipse, Craneoflores, Gwendolyn, nsts, StormDreamer, Rocnix

Extensions Today: 1
Extensions in Game: 2
Votes to Extension: 0/2

@Raya36 @Fil @AnonEclipse @karatek @KathiraNarae @Rocnix @TheNightDancer @TrickingFate @nsts @xspideray @Craneoflores @Ambrose @Tsaiah @Stormdreamer @Gwendolyn @Vipera @Kapara @Nerasis @Bequerel @LordAlois @Kalideoscope @wbq @BlueAlphyn885 @kirkfan2255 @Chaoticreactions @Mithent
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
nsts, congratulations on not being dead!
...Wait that sounded weird. Oh well, the sentiment remains! You're good at identifying scum, so it's good that you're alive.
Now, for the nightkill analysis: roleblocker can't kill and roleblock, so roleblocker submitted an action to roleblock and karatek the action to kill. Lynch kills go into effect before night actions (presumably), so karatek's kill didn't go through.
I say this, as opposed to town doctor/roleblocker preventing the kill, because we now know the setup.

Now, the second mafia goon confirms that the setup is CCMMTTT. With 6 live players, we have a mafia roleblocker (unknown), a town mason (unknown), a town cop (nsts), and three vanilla townies. We need one correct lynch, and can afford 1 mislynch (and one no lynch, which might be useful at mylo, but maybe not because we're building some trust).
nsts, congratulations on not being dead!
...Wait that sounded weird. Oh well, the sentiment remains! You're good at identifying scum, so it's good that you're alive.
Now, for the nightkill analysis: roleblocker can't kill and roleblock, so roleblocker submitted an action to roleblock and karatek the action to kill. Lynch kills go into effect before night actions (presumably), so karatek's kill didn't go through.
I say this, as opposed to town doctor/roleblocker preventing the kill, because we now know the setup.

Now, the second mafia goon confirms that the setup is CCMMTTT. With 6 live players, we have a mafia roleblocker (unknown), a town mason (unknown), a town cop (nsts), and three vanilla townies. We need one correct lynch, and can afford 1 mislynch (and one no lynch, which might be useful at mylo, but maybe not because we're building some trust).
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68