Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What Pokemon are you?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Froze

damnnn this is cool

I have a habit of being overly sarcastic. I have a habit of taking out anger on other people. I've been told I'm mean. If I'm close to you, I'm willing to interact but still am kind of rude. I love to read and draw, love to play video games and code. I tell a lot of puns and think I'm funny. Also love to listen to music. I dislike little children. I have a reputation of being unfriendly and antisocial.

I'm a rather pale person. I have almost black hair and dark brown eyes. Around 5'3. In short qwq

Oh, and I also love to sleep.

Also I love this thread aaaaa
@Froze

damnnn this is cool

I have a habit of being overly sarcastic. I have a habit of taking out anger on other people. I've been told I'm mean. If I'm close to you, I'm willing to interact but still am kind of rude. I love to read and draw, love to play video games and code. I tell a lot of puns and think I'm funny. Also love to listen to music. I dislike little children. I have a reputation of being unfriendly and antisocial.

I'm a rather pale person. I have almost black hair and dark brown eyes. Around 5'3. In short qwq

Oh, and I also love to sleep.

Also I love this thread aaaaa
Sorry guys took a break during midterms! @CrAZDragon [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/433.png[/img][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/358.png[/img] You'd be Chingling/Chimecho! Both Chingling and Chimecho are playful pokemon, though their psychic type captures at the existentialism you hinted at! Chingling is a spherical pokemon with an orb inside its mouth that jingles every time it hops. It's known for this chime, though also for its capability to make a wide variety of noises, including cries to scare off its opponents. Early in life, you were likely a friendly and non confrontational person, though the type to not let someone push your buttons. Once Chingling starts crying it persists for a long time, indicating that you may feel things deeply and have a hard time letting them go. You're talkative and people may have a difficult time following your word play, as not everyone can hear the entire range of Chingling's sounds. Though you're not a physical person, you're not a doormat either, and you let others know they can't walk all over you. Sometime in your life you have/will have evolve into Chimecho! Chimecho's evolution comes about with high friendship, indicating that your friends are a vital part of your life and help you grow. When Chimecho evolves, it gains the ability to float and will now travel great distances. This suggests that later in life you will become more adventurous than you were before, leaving behind your comfort zone to travel and pursue opportunities. Chimecho has honed its vocal abilities, though it still defends itself through ultrasonic frequencies, indicating that your mild appearance disguises a strong will. Chimecho now comes equipped with a suction cup that it uses to grasp onto trees to sleep, endure strong winds, and eat berries. You may find that you become more of a self-sufficient and capable person, and don't need to work in groups to achieve your goals. During harsh winds, Chimecho will grip its tree and cry, indicating that you also may still be sensitive or feel things deeply. Finally, Chimecho's noises range between beautiful and disconcerting — you have the ability to mold yourself into different social scenarios, either appeasing people or telling them off.
Sorry guys took a break during midterms!

@CrAZDragon
433.png358.png
You'd be Chingling/Chimecho!

Both Chingling and Chimecho are playful pokemon, though their psychic type captures at the existentialism you hinted at! Chingling is a spherical pokemon with an orb inside its mouth that jingles every time it hops. It's known for this chime, though also for its capability to make a wide variety of noises, including cries to scare off its opponents. Early in life, you were likely a friendly and non confrontational person, though the type to not let someone push your buttons. Once Chingling starts crying it persists for a long time, indicating that you may feel things deeply and have a hard time letting them go. You're talkative and people may have a difficult time following your word play, as not everyone can hear the entire range of Chingling's sounds. Though you're not a physical person, you're not a doormat either, and you let others know they can't walk all over you. Sometime in your life you have/will have evolve into Chimecho! Chimecho's evolution comes about with high friendship, indicating that your friends are a vital part of your life and help you grow. When Chimecho evolves, it gains the ability to float and will now travel great distances. This suggests that later in life you will become more adventurous than you were before, leaving behind your comfort zone to travel and pursue opportunities. Chimecho has honed its vocal abilities, though it still defends itself through ultrasonic frequencies, indicating that your mild appearance disguises a strong will. Chimecho now comes equipped with a suction cup that it uses to grasp onto trees to sleep, endure strong winds, and eat berries. You may find that you become more of a self-sufficient and capable person, and don't need to work in groups to achieve your goals. During harsh winds, Chimecho will grip its tree and cry, indicating that you also may still be sensitive or feel things deeply. Finally, Chimecho's noises range between beautiful and disconcerting — you have the ability to mold yourself into different social scenarios, either appeasing people or telling them off.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Hermy [center][img]https://pldh.net/media/pokexycons/441.png[/img] You'd be Chatot! I went with a flying and normal type for you! I could see ghost as fitting as well, but most of the ghost types are manipulative and feed off of others' energy, which I didn't see as much for you! You seem to be more of a people person with big thoughts, and willing to keep helping others even if you're rejected or misunderstood. Normal types strike me as more friendly, and additionally Chatot seemed to fit your intelligence as well! Many find Chatot annoying because of its ability to mimic human speech and pokemon cries, though like you, this is just a hallmark to how shrewd Chatot is and how great of a memory it has. It can use its abilities to defend itself as well, and similarly you may be good at diffusing conflict and thinking quick on your feet. Chatot is a fairly independent bird pokemon and doesn't travel in flocks, though it will sometimes gather with other Chatot to share phrases it has learned. You find that you're energized by being with your friends, who are like-minded individuals and cherish your cleverness and wit. You love sharing what you know and learning new things, even if there's others who may not appreciate your curiosity and desire to learn. This is particularly exemplified in how Chatot is the only pokemon to learn Chatter! Talking about everything you know is your signature move. Even though Chatot doesn't evolve, that doesn't mean you're not continuously growing! You may find that your path in life is learning to accept yourself as you are, and continuing developing your strengths regardless of adversaries.
@Hermy
441.png
You'd be Chatot!

I went with a flying and normal type for you! I could see ghost as fitting as well, but most of the ghost types are manipulative and feed off of others' energy, which I didn't see as much for you! You seem to be more of a people person with big thoughts, and willing to keep helping others even if you're rejected or misunderstood. Normal types strike me as more friendly, and additionally Chatot seemed to fit your intelligence as well! Many find Chatot annoying because of its ability to mimic human speech and pokemon cries, though like you, this is just a hallmark to how shrewd Chatot is and how great of a memory it has. It can use its abilities to defend itself as well, and similarly you may be good at diffusing conflict and thinking quick on your feet. Chatot is a fairly independent bird pokemon and doesn't travel in flocks, though it will sometimes gather with other Chatot to share phrases it has learned. You find that you're energized by being with your friends, who are like-minded individuals and cherish your cleverness and wit. You love sharing what you know and learning new things, even if there's others who may not appreciate your curiosity and desire to learn. This is particularly exemplified in how Chatot is the only pokemon to learn Chatter! Talking about everything you know is your signature move. Even though Chatot doesn't evolve, that doesn't mean you're not continuously growing! You may find that your path in life is learning to accept yourself as you are, and continuing developing your strengths regardless of adversaries.
@Froze

Wow! Thank you so much! I have now found out how much Chatot fits me! Thanks again! I love it! XD
@Froze

Wow! Thank you so much! I have now found out how much Chatot fits me! Thanks again! I love it! XD
xPlkKnY.png
@Froze Ooh I'd like one too ;w;

When dealing with people I'm unfamiliar with, I tend to be quiet, anxious, and reserved. However, around my friends I'm very loud, chatty, and usually not afraid to express myself. I'm very emotional and whenever I'm upset the logical side of my brain, which I normally like to use, shuts down and I rely on how I feel. I also get depressed a lot, and will sit in silence just thinking about life for awhile. Especially at night. I'm also really impatient, and tend to over think things a lot. Whenever I get in an argument, or even am just participating in a normal conversation, I can be very opinionated. I tend to obsess over, and worry about things all the time as well. Even though I'm a girl, I'm really tomboyish. I wear dark brown glasses and I like to wear graphic tees, flannels, jeans, and clothes with darker/cool color palettes. I also love to play video games, listen to music, and sit and contemplate life. I also love drawing and writing stories. My favorite animals are wolves, dogs, deer, foxes, and dragons.
@Froze Ooh I'd like one too ;w;

When dealing with people I'm unfamiliar with, I tend to be quiet, anxious, and reserved. However, around my friends I'm very loud, chatty, and usually not afraid to express myself. I'm very emotional and whenever I'm upset the logical side of my brain, which I normally like to use, shuts down and I rely on how I feel. I also get depressed a lot, and will sit in silence just thinking about life for awhile. Especially at night. I'm also really impatient, and tend to over think things a lot. Whenever I get in an argument, or even am just participating in a normal conversation, I can be very opinionated. I tend to obsess over, and worry about things all the time as well. Even though I'm a girl, I'm really tomboyish. I wear dark brown glasses and I like to wear graphic tees, flannels, jeans, and clothes with darker/cool color palettes. I also love to play video games, listen to music, and sit and contemplate life. I also love drawing and writing stories. My favorite animals are wolves, dogs, deer, foxes, and dragons.
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
@Froze Oh wow. That's kinda scary how it fits.
@Froze Oh wow. That's kinda scary how it fits.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@Dagarin [center][img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/d/d0/714MS.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/4f/715MS.png[/img] You'd be Noibat/Noivern! Intimidating, frank, and enjoys getting reactions out of people — you sound like a solid dragon type! Your perception made me gravitate towards Noibat's line, as it's a bat-like and stealthy hunter dragon. Noibat is your first evolution and indicates what you were like early in life. Noibat is a small dragon pokemon that lives in pitch-black caves, and emerges to hunt alone and eat fruit. Like Noibat, you were likely an individual who preferred to do things independently, and came together with others just out of convenience or stability. Even when young, you likely weren't particularly social and were much more interested in exploring things by yourself. Noibat is far from a defenseless pokemon; the ultrasonic waves it emits from its ears is capable of stunning much larger predators. You could have been described the type who stands your ground and isn't easily intimidated, especially when there's something you want on the line. Noibat also uses its vocalizations to stun prey, indicating that you yourself are intimidating and easily bossed others around. Noibat's love for fruit indicates the pleasures that you enjoy, and its solo style of hunting perhaps demonstrates that you're not keen on sharing your loves with others. Sometime in your life you evolved or will evolve into Noivern! Noivern is Noibat's much larger and powerful evolution, characterized by its stealth and powerful ultrasonic waves. Noivern no longer even lives with other pokemon, suggesting that you will grow more independent as you get older. Noivern is still a solo hunter, emphasizing your ambition, and cloaks itself in the darkness before swooping down on its prey. You are the intimidating sort but you're not overt or brazen; you're more manipulative and don't crave the spotlight, as no pokemon is capable of beating Noivern in the dark. As Noivern is a nocturnal hunter, it can be inferred it's an exceptionally perceptive pokemon, also capable of knowing when to pick its battles and how to approach its target. Finally, Noivern's ultrasonic waves are now capable of shattering boulders. You're an assertive individual with an inner strength others know not to trifle with, preferring to be quiet and maintain your independent path.
@Dagarin
714MS.png 715MS.png
You'd be Noibat/Noivern!

Intimidating, frank, and enjoys getting reactions out of people — you sound like a solid dragon type! Your perception made me gravitate towards Noibat's line, as it's a bat-like and stealthy hunter dragon. Noibat is your first evolution and indicates what you were like early in life. Noibat is a small dragon pokemon that lives in pitch-black caves, and emerges to hunt alone and eat fruit. Like Noibat, you were likely an individual who preferred to do things independently, and came together with others just out of convenience or stability. Even when young, you likely weren't particularly social and were much more interested in exploring things by yourself. Noibat is far from a defenseless pokemon; the ultrasonic waves it emits from its ears is capable of stunning much larger predators. You could have been described the type who stands your ground and isn't easily intimidated, especially when there's something you want on the line. Noibat also uses its vocalizations to stun prey, indicating that you yourself are intimidating and easily bossed others around. Noibat's love for fruit indicates the pleasures that you enjoy, and its solo style of hunting perhaps demonstrates that you're not keen on sharing your loves with others. Sometime in your life you evolved or will evolve into Noivern! Noivern is Noibat's much larger and powerful evolution, characterized by its stealth and powerful ultrasonic waves. Noivern no longer even lives with other pokemon, suggesting that you will grow more independent as you get older. Noivern is still a solo hunter, emphasizing your ambition, and cloaks itself in the darkness before swooping down on its prey. You are the intimidating sort but you're not overt or brazen; you're more manipulative and don't crave the spotlight, as no pokemon is capable of beating Noivern in the dark. As Noivern is a nocturnal hunter, it can be inferred it's an exceptionally perceptive pokemon, also capable of knowing when to pick its battles and how to approach its target. Finally, Noivern's ultrasonic waves are now capable of shattering boulders. You're an assertive individual with an inner strength others know not to trifle with, preferring to be quiet and maintain your independent path.
@SnowdinTown [center][img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/2c/453MS.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f9/454MS.png[/img] You'd be Croagunk/Toxicroak! With how bristly and selective you are with socialization, you immediately reminded me of a poison type! Your first form is Croagunk, a short frog pokemon know for the poison sacs on its cheeks. Croagunk inflates its poison sacs when threatened, making a blubbering sound to intimidate foes while striking them with its poison fingers. Like you, Croagunk is the aggressive type who prefers fight over flight. Its small stature doesn't deter it because it knows its strength, and it makes no attempt to hide its intentions. You are likely a person who doesn't shield your emotions and are frank, to the point of being mean. Everyone around you knows when you're getting riled up, and they know that comes with a metaphorical poisonous jab. Croagunk rarely fights fairly as well and always has its survival in mind. You may find that you value your self-preservation before the comfort of other people, and would rather win than engage in fair discussions. Croagunk isn't all poison and jabs — in fact, the fluid Croagunk secretes can also be used in back remedies! There are people who deeply appreciate your wit and sarcastic sense of humor, and find it refreshing in comparison to how other people communicate. Croagunk is additionally very popular as a mascot, suggesting that even though you can be rude, you're well-loved for the type of person you are. Sometime in your life you have or will evolve into Toxicroak! Toxicroak is a honed fighter and its poison sac as grown vastly. A single scratch from its finger could prove fatal and it croaks before battle to ready its poison. Your evolution will be characterized by capitalizing on your strengths and becoming more ambitious. Toxicroak is agile and easily dodges the abilities of foes, suggesting that you'll become better at debates and arguments. Toxicroak's toxicity indicates you'll never lose your sting; you'll always be the type to be forward abut your feelings and not hold back when people cross you. However this ability will be coupled with a new sort of flexibility, allowing insults to roll off your back and using your wit to conquer others verbally.
@SnowdinTown
453MS.png 454MS.png
You'd be Croagunk/Toxicroak!

With how bristly and selective you are with socialization, you immediately reminded me of a poison type! Your first form is Croagunk, a short frog pokemon know for the poison sacs on its cheeks. Croagunk inflates its poison sacs when threatened, making a blubbering sound to intimidate foes while striking them with its poison fingers. Like you, Croagunk is the aggressive type who prefers fight over flight. Its small stature doesn't deter it because it knows its strength, and it makes no attempt to hide its intentions. You are likely a person who doesn't shield your emotions and are frank, to the point of being mean. Everyone around you knows when you're getting riled up, and they know that comes with a metaphorical poisonous jab. Croagunk rarely fights fairly as well and always has its survival in mind. You may find that you value your self-preservation before the comfort of other people, and would rather win than engage in fair discussions. Croagunk isn't all poison and jabs — in fact, the fluid Croagunk secretes can also be used in back remedies! There are people who deeply appreciate your wit and sarcastic sense of humor, and find it refreshing in comparison to how other people communicate. Croagunk is additionally very popular as a mascot, suggesting that even though you can be rude, you're well-loved for the type of person you are. Sometime in your life you have or will evolve into Toxicroak! Toxicroak is a honed fighter and its poison sac as grown vastly. A single scratch from its finger could prove fatal and it croaks before battle to ready its poison. Your evolution will be characterized by capitalizing on your strengths and becoming more ambitious. Toxicroak is agile and easily dodges the abilities of foes, suggesting that you'll become better at debates and arguments. Toxicroak's toxicity indicates you'll never lose your sting; you'll always be the type to be forward abut your feelings and not hold back when people cross you. However this ability will be coupled with a new sort of flexibility, allowing insults to roll off your back and using your wit to conquer others verbally.
@Froze
I admire your dedication to this thread! I hope asking you to do mine isn't a bother.

I tend to have really high ambitions for my personality, but really, I'm not particularly interesting in any way... I tend to take the neutral road to avoid conflict whenever possible, and avoid talking to random people as much as I can... Ideally, I'd like to be an energetic person who knows a lot about nature, but for now I'm just kind of quiet and stressed out and unopinionated. Like most people, I've had somewhat of a rough path with more struggles ahead of me.
When I do open up around friends, though, I tend to start oversharing and overexpressing and it comes across as pretty weird. I'm just trying to be funny or friendly or break the ice, but it ends up driving people away a lot instead.
I don't have a lot of energy, but I do carefully choose my words (most of the time) and work hard to keep my friends happy and cheer them up...!
@Froze
I admire your dedication to this thread! I hope asking you to do mine isn't a bother.

I tend to have really high ambitions for my personality, but really, I'm not particularly interesting in any way... I tend to take the neutral road to avoid conflict whenever possible, and avoid talking to random people as much as I can... Ideally, I'd like to be an energetic person who knows a lot about nature, but for now I'm just kind of quiet and stressed out and unopinionated. Like most people, I've had somewhat of a rough path with more struggles ahead of me.
When I do open up around friends, though, I tend to start oversharing and overexpressing and it comes across as pretty weird. I'm just trying to be funny or friendly or break the ice, but it ends up driving people away a lot instead.
I don't have a lot of energy, but I do carefully choose my words (most of the time) and work hard to keep my friends happy and cheer them up...!
bHeX9bv.png
@Froze

Please don't let my username influence your decision too much lmao

I have a hard time writing about myself so here goes... I tend to be on the extraverted side of introverted; I enjoy my alone time but socializing (in small doses) is excellent! I have many acquaintances who I enjoy the company of, but prefer to keep a small group of close friends. I tend to keep an air of being carefree, but I'm stressed pretty much 24/7. I embody the phrase "fake it tie you make it" haha. I'm a bit of a crybaby, especially at the movies. (I cried during Shrek, I'm a mess.) I enjoy meeting new people and am more of a listener than a talker, especially because I have an embarrassing tendency to ramble. I enjoy gardening and birdwatching, and I hope to keep bees one day. In Pokemon games, bug types have always been my favorite, and I tend to gravitate towards 'mon with unusual but aesthetically pleasing designs.

Thanks for doing this, btw!
@Froze

Please don't let my username influence your decision too much lmao

I have a hard time writing about myself so here goes... I tend to be on the extraverted side of introverted; I enjoy my alone time but socializing (in small doses) is excellent! I have many acquaintances who I enjoy the company of, but prefer to keep a small group of close friends. I tend to keep an air of being carefree, but I'm stressed pretty much 24/7. I embody the phrase "fake it tie you make it" haha. I'm a bit of a crybaby, especially at the movies. (I cried during Shrek, I'm a mess.) I enjoy meeting new people and am more of a listener than a talker, especially because I have an embarrassing tendency to ramble. I enjoy gardening and birdwatching, and I hope to keep bees one day. In Pokemon games, bug types have always been my favorite, and I tend to gravitate towards 'mon with unusual but aesthetically pleasing designs.

Thanks for doing this, btw!
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22