Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a door, any door(DOOR GAME)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
@SGF Sadly I have no lair space ;-; I'll notify you when I can take him though!

WHY DO I A L W A Y S GET THE DRAGON

@SGF Sadly I have no lair space ;-; I'll notify you when I can take him though!

WHY DO I A L W A Y S GET THE DRAGON

waterfull.png
Alrighty....

Mist seeps out of the crack at the bottom of door one. The air feels... warmer than usual...

Door two seems pretty normal, but as you press your ear to it, you hear the sound of the ocean...

The smell emanating from door three is repulsing. What the hell could be causing such a stench?
Alrighty....

Mist seeps out of the crack at the bottom of door one. The air feels... warmer than usual...

Door two seems pretty normal, but as you press your ear to it, you hear the sound of the ocean...

The smell emanating from door three is repulsing. What the hell could be causing such a stench?
waterfull.png
@Hydria I'll take door 2!
@Hydria I'll take door 2!
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@Hydria I got the dragon a few times in a row too XD Then I accidentally sold 5 dragons for 1000t and now I don't mind XD Just accept the trade when you can.
@Hydria I got the dragon a few times in a row too XD Then I accidentally sold 5 dragons for 1000t and now I don't mind XD Just accept the trade when you can.
how to not sad
@Hydria door 1!
@Hydria door 1!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@Hydria Then I'll take door 3
@Hydria Then I'll take door 3
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@xxrqytxx You grip the handle of the door and wrench it open. Your vision is filled with steam as it pours out toward you... [i]screech![/i] Something materializes out of the steam! [item=steam gyre] @Birdsofafeather You take your ear away from the door and slowly open it. Suddenly, a large fish leaps through the wall of water and into your arms, flapping around. [item=sicklemaw gar] x1 A garbled noise emanates from the water and another fish crashes into you... oh wait, it's a [i]fully grown Wildclaw. [/i][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26294469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262945/26294469_350.png[/img] [/url] @Frostwingdragons You open the door, holding your nose shut. [item=picked-over bones] x20 [item=aged carcass] x20 Eww... That was decay...
@xxrqytxx You grip the handle of the door and wrench it open. Your vision is filled with steam as it pours out toward you... screech! Something materializes out of the steam!
Steam Gyre

@Birdsofafeather You take your ear away from the door and slowly open it. Suddenly, a large fish leaps through the wall of water and into your arms, flapping around.
Sicklemaw Gar x1
A garbled noise emanates from the water and another fish crashes into you... oh wait, it's a fully grown Wildclaw.

26294469_350.png

@Frostwingdragons You open the door, holding your nose shut.
Picked-Over Bones x20 Aged Carcass x20
Eww... That was decay...
waterfull.png
My turn! Thanks @Hydria :D

You're in a room. It's circular, smooth, white and gives no clue to how to get out. You begin to panic, shouting, and banging your hands against the wall when, at the other side of the room, 3 doors appear. Each is unique but shows no advantage to the others. So- which will you pick?

Door 1- This door is made from gnarled wood that has been roughly nailed together. You notice it's not a very well done job, as the planks wobble in your hand. Sunlight streams through the cracks in this door, and as you press your ear against it you can hear.. wings flapping in many directions.

Door 2- This door looks promising at first. Its warm pale gold exterior gleams welcomingly at you. Ir seems to twinkle, and you feel safe and secure. Almost in a trance, you reach out to touch the door only to pull your hand away quickly. Ouch! It's burning hot! You'll need a lot of resilience to open that door.

Door 3-
Unconvinced by the last two doors, you turn towards the last door. It's made of slightly wet, thick rock, and covered with seashells, algae and seaweed. A distinctive salty smell comes off the rock. You notice it has no handle, you'll have to be strong to push it open.

Please ping me when opening a door!!
My turn! Thanks @Hydria :D

You're in a room. It's circular, smooth, white and gives no clue to how to get out. You begin to panic, shouting, and banging your hands against the wall when, at the other side of the room, 3 doors appear. Each is unique but shows no advantage to the others. So- which will you pick?

Door 1- This door is made from gnarled wood that has been roughly nailed together. You notice it's not a very well done job, as the planks wobble in your hand. Sunlight streams through the cracks in this door, and as you press your ear against it you can hear.. wings flapping in many directions.

Door 2- This door looks promising at first. Its warm pale gold exterior gleams welcomingly at you. Ir seems to twinkle, and you feel safe and secure. Almost in a trance, you reach out to touch the door only to pull your hand away quickly. Ouch! It's burning hot! You'll need a lot of resilience to open that door.

Door 3-
Unconvinced by the last two doors, you turn towards the last door. It's made of slightly wet, thick rock, and covered with seashells, algae and seaweed. A distinctive salty smell comes off the rock. You notice it has no handle, you'll have to be strong to push it open.

Please ping me when opening a door!!
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@birdsofafeather Door 3 please
@birdsofafeather Door 3 please
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@birdsofafeather
Door 2 please ^^
@birdsofafeather
Door 2 please ^^
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21