Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a door, any door(DOOR GAME)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Hello everyone! So, like everyone else, I absolutely love door games. Even though there are about a thousand of them out right now, I decided to make one myself! You can never have too many mwahahaha

Rules:

`I will post three descriptions of doors, and you choose one
`Each door will have at least one item behind it, or a dragon!
`One has to have a dragon behind it! That is the whole point of the game!
`If you are the lucky duck to obtain the dragon, then you have to continue the game by posting your own doors!
`When you make your doors, please write at least a sentence or two about the door's appearance. That is one of the best parts!
`You have one day to post the doors after you have received a dragon, and three days after the last door is claimed to give the prizes.
`The prizes can be anything! You could give treasure, familiars, gems, or even just write a letter/draw a picture for the person.
`Ping the person making the doors, that way they know you claimed one

Doors:

Door 1
This door has the appearance of being under water. It has bubbles rising from the bottom, and seaweed waving from in between the grains of sand at the foot of the door. There are hundreds of shades of blue mingled together in the background.

Door 2
This door is blue and yellow. It has a large, charred crack burned into the center, starting form the top going all the way to the bottom. It somehow has the appearance of a lightning strike...

Door 3
This door is cherry red, with the bottom half being neon green. The neon green is very reflective, while the red has ruffles covering it.
Hello everyone! So, like everyone else, I absolutely love door games. Even though there are about a thousand of them out right now, I decided to make one myself! You can never have too many mwahahaha

Rules:

`I will post three descriptions of doors, and you choose one
`Each door will have at least one item behind it, or a dragon!
`One has to have a dragon behind it! That is the whole point of the game!
`If you are the lucky duck to obtain the dragon, then you have to continue the game by posting your own doors!
`When you make your doors, please write at least a sentence or two about the door's appearance. That is one of the best parts!
`You have one day to post the doors after you have received a dragon, and three days after the last door is claimed to give the prizes.
`The prizes can be anything! You could give treasure, familiars, gems, or even just write a letter/draw a picture for the person.
`Ping the person making the doors, that way they know you claimed one

Doors:

Door 1
This door has the appearance of being under water. It has bubbles rising from the bottom, and seaweed waving from in between the grains of sand at the foot of the door. There are hundreds of shades of blue mingled together in the background.

Door 2
This door is blue and yellow. It has a large, charred crack burned into the center, starting form the top going all the way to the bottom. It somehow has the appearance of a lightning strike...

Door 3
This door is cherry red, with the bottom half being neon green. The neon green is very reflective, while the red has ruffles covering it.
@LittleBirdieWren
Door 2, please! :)
@LittleBirdieWren
Door 2, please! :)
tumblr_nxdbboJKKJ1ukywbko4_250.png
I7zPX2p.png
@LittleBirdieWren
Door 3, please!
@LittleBirdieWren
Door 3, please!
unknown.png
@Peachycupcake525 You walk through the sea-colored doorway and a strong fishy smell hits you. You plug your nose and walk around the room. You pick up multiple seafood food items laying around, which you can use to feed your dragons. You pack them all up in a sack and walk out. @Kingandlionheart You go to open the door and find an Electric Sparkle Accent for a skydancer male! This must have been from the Thundercrack carnival, which would explain a lightning strike on the door. You here multiple thundering sounds echoing in the room, so you hurriedly pick the accent up and hurry out the door. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/19048.png[/img] @Yawny124 You open the brightly colored door and walk in. You are surprised to see how dark it is in the room compared to the doorway. You walk in slowly, and get the feeling of being watched. You can't see much in the darkness, but you turn your head to see a dash of radioactive green beside you. Your eyes adjust and you see a mirror hatchling sitting down staring at you. You approach it and stroke its back. It accepts your pet, so you decide to keep it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25787784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257878/25787784_350.png[/img] [/url] You found the dragon, so you should continue the game!
@Peachycupcake525

You walk through the sea-colored doorway and a strong fishy smell hits you. You plug your nose and walk around the room. You pick up multiple seafood food items laying around, which you can use to feed your dragons. You pack them all up in a sack and walk out.

@Kingandlionheart

You go to open the door and find an Electric Sparkle Accent for a skydancer male! This must have been from the Thundercrack carnival, which would explain a lightning strike on the door. You here multiple thundering sounds echoing in the room, so you hurriedly pick the accent up and hurry out the door.
19048.png

@Yawny124

You open the brightly colored door and walk in. You are surprised to see how dark it is in the room compared to the doorway. You walk in slowly, and get the feeling of being watched. You can't see much in the darkness, but you turn your head to see a dash of radioactive green beside you. Your eyes adjust and you see a mirror hatchling sitting down staring at you. You approach it and stroke its back. It accepts your pet, so you decide to keep it!

25787784_350.png

You found the dragon, so you should continue the game!
@LittleBirdieWren Hope these are good!

Alright, I guess it's my turn to try my hand at this! This is my first time doing this so bare with me, pls.

You walk for a while, through scenery of your own imagination. After not long in the pleasant weather, you come upon a wall with three closed doors facing you.

Door One
This door looks like a tree; specifically an evergreen. You swear you can hear a quiet jingling of bells from beyond it and as you look closer at it you see red and green garland strung through the pseudo-branches sticking out from the door. Hung on the garland are golden baubles, shining brightly as if lit by some inner light.

Door Two Claimed by Smeen
This door shimmers like starlight, like nebulae and stardust. It is pink and purple and blue and the colors swirl around and together, leaving you with the distinct impression that there's no way to tell exactly what color it will be next. As you continue to look at the door, you see swirls of what appear to be clouds occasionally appearing, vanishing as soon as the colors mix themselves up again.

Door Three Claimed by LittleBirdieWren
This door looks like a typical wooden door, no noticeable markings or anything of the sort but when you get nearer you feel the temperature drop. A cold wind comes through the cracks around the door and a coating of ice crackles as it spreads over the face of the door, over everything but the handle. As you get closer you hear rustling, noises behind it. Howls? Calls? You can't be sure. You look down and see a few feathers on the ground in front of the door, some as fresh as fallen snow and others dark, ranging from grey to almost pure black.

@LittleBirdieWren Hope these are good!

Alright, I guess it's my turn to try my hand at this! This is my first time doing this so bare with me, pls.

You walk for a while, through scenery of your own imagination. After not long in the pleasant weather, you come upon a wall with three closed doors facing you.

Door One
This door looks like a tree; specifically an evergreen. You swear you can hear a quiet jingling of bells from beyond it and as you look closer at it you see red and green garland strung through the pseudo-branches sticking out from the door. Hung on the garland are golden baubles, shining brightly as if lit by some inner light.

Door Two Claimed by Smeen
This door shimmers like starlight, like nebulae and stardust. It is pink and purple and blue and the colors swirl around and together, leaving you with the distinct impression that there's no way to tell exactly what color it will be next. As you continue to look at the door, you see swirls of what appear to be clouds occasionally appearing, vanishing as soon as the colors mix themselves up again.

Door Three Claimed by LittleBirdieWren
This door looks like a typical wooden door, no noticeable markings or anything of the sort but when you get nearer you feel the temperature drop. A cold wind comes through the cracks around the door and a coating of ice crackles as it spreads over the face of the door, over everything but the handle. As you get closer you hear rustling, noises behind it. Howls? Calls? You can't be sure. You look down and see a few feathers on the ground in front of the door, some as fresh as fallen snow and others dark, ranging from grey to almost pure black.

unknown.png
I guess Ill take door three!
I guess Ill take door three!
@Yawny124

I'll take door two!
@Yawny124

I'll take door two!
P5dRHZ6.png
bump (door one is still available)
bump (door one is still available)
unknown.png
@Yawny124
May I have door 1?
@Yawny124
May I have door 1?
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
@Peachycupcake525 You got the dragon! You'll be making the next doors. Reaching for the doorknob, you brush aside a few branches and the door swings open on its own. Inside, the golden light continues to shine and as you walk in you see a small dragon looking up at you. She has a small sign around her neck, with the word "Joy" on it and she chirps happily at you as you approach. You can't resist taking her back with you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25783604][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257837/25783604_350.png[/img][/url] @Smeen You reach for the door, almost worried that your hand will pass right through it to the other side. The colors swirl violently for a few seconds then form a small doorknob and you open the door, greeted by a fine mist of pink and purples, smelling oddly of.. Strawberries? On a table you see a skin, mirroring the appearance of the door. [skin=13254] @LittleBirdieWren As you open the door you feel goosebumps rise on your arms and you shiver slightly, the draft all the more apparent without being blocked by the door. You walk in and the first thing you see is a feathered cape and you pick it up, thankfully putting it on. As you further examine the room you see a box on a far table and inside are a few animals, patterned as if they were from a distant, arctic tundra. [item= Winter Cape][item= Frostbite Hummingbird][item= Silver Ferret][item= Bucktooth Digger]
@Peachycupcake525 You got the dragon! You'll be making the next doors.

Reaching for the doorknob, you brush aside a few branches and the door swings open on its own. Inside, the golden light continues to shine and as you walk in you see a small dragon looking up at you. She has a small sign around her neck, with the word "Joy" on it and she chirps happily at you as you approach. You can't resist taking her back with you.
25783604_350.png

@Smeen

You reach for the door, almost worried that your hand will pass right through it to the other side. The colors swirl violently for a few seconds then form a small doorknob and you open the door, greeted by a fine mist of pink and purples, smelling oddly of.. Strawberries? On a table you see a skin, mirroring the appearance of the door.

@LittleBirdieWren

As you open the door you feel goosebumps rise on your arms and you shiver slightly, the draft all the more apparent without being blocked by the door. You walk in and the first thing you see is a feathered cape and you pick it up, thankfully putting it on. As you further examine the room you see a box on a far table and inside are a few animals, patterned as if they were from a distant, arctic tundra.
Winter Cape Frostbite Hummingbird Silver Ferret Bucktooth Digger
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21