Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets . . .
1 2 ... 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 2359 2360
@mine

Whats not fun is seeing someone offer something worth 100k/100g and the person claiming it is only giving jewelry they got out of a rusty chest even though they claim every good gift on the forum and are rich beyond belief .

Without rules there is anarchy and that's why this forum has self imploded many times before.
@mine

Whats not fun is seeing someone offer something worth 100k/100g and the person claiming it is only giving jewelry they got out of a rusty chest even though they claim every good gift on the forum and are rich beyond belief .

Without rules there is anarchy and that's why this forum has self imploded many times before.
@clubbingclown
since kano3shuuya broke the rules, am I allowed to claim? not sure but I already have everything written out, just debating whether to post or not :>
@clubbingclown
since kano3shuuya broke the rules, am I allowed to claim? not sure but I already have everything written out, just debating whether to post or not :>
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky

What did they do to break the rules thier thing is worth 14g
@LiveSky

What did they do to break the rules thier thing is worth 14g
@Clubbingclown I actually agree with @Dfinch @mine about the minimum amount. I see no reason to raise the bar from 6kt to 10kt.. I mean, it's great if some users feel like they can give half a dozen genes away, but it could be intimidating for newbies to join in and also keep up with the thread if the amount is 10kt instead of 6kt. It's only a game after all, and it should feel inclusive for everyone, even if you can't give away fancy stuff. It should be ok to give a lesser worth apparel piece (3kt) and a lesser worth familiar (3kt) or something like that and be accepted on the thread. I feel like that was the original spirit of the thread. [quote name="Clubbingclown" date="2018-02-17 19:52:51" ] Eh, newer players have a pattern of breaking the rules to most often so maybe it'll help keep em out.[/quote] Wait, you actually don't want newbies to join??
@Clubbingclown

I actually agree with @Dfinch @mine about the minimum amount. I see no reason to raise the bar from 6kt to 10kt.. I mean, it's great if some users feel like they can give half a dozen genes away, but it could be intimidating for newbies to join in and also keep up with the thread if the amount is 10kt instead of 6kt. It's only a game after all, and it should feel inclusive for everyone, even if you can't give away fancy stuff. It should be ok to give a lesser worth apparel piece (3kt) and a lesser worth familiar (3kt) or something like that and be accepted on the thread. I feel like that was the original spirit of the thread.

Clubbingclown wrote on 2018-02-17 19:52:51:
Eh, newer players have a pattern of breaking the rules to most often so maybe it'll help keep em out.

Wait, you actually don't want newbies to join??
@cywscross

Like sure if a mod isnt around point it out but every time someone messes up i always see 500 people @ them and it messes things up so i just want to prevent that.
@cywscross

Like sure if a mod isnt around point it out but every time someone messes up i always see 500 people @ them and it messes things up so i just want to prevent that.
@Winterdreary

Well that wasint my initial intent. i'm just saying that most of the time they skim past the rules just so they can get free new shiny things.
But for fricks sake 10k/10g is not alot. When i joined i grinded on the minigames on this site to get tons of treasure.
Its not alot of money and its not hard to get
@Winterdreary

Well that wasint my initial intent. i'm just saying that most of the time they skim past the rules just so they can get free new shiny things.
But for fricks sake 10k/10g is not alot. When i joined i grinded on the minigames on this site to get tons of treasure.
@Clubbingclown

I understand, and I thank you for making the effort to make the game fairer.

I meant no offense to your endeavour by saying what I said. I'm very sorry. But in my point of view, the worth of the items is sometimes not important. I give items that could easily sell for hundred ktreasures just not so that the person below me would reciprocate and continue doing so to the next person. And in my eyes, it makes it better if the one who gets it is a newbie and couldn't afford to buy it yet, and can only gift the minimum worth for an offer. I gave it because I want to make someone's day, and to simply gift something nice. I am sure there are people who feel this way too :')
@Clubbingclown

I understand, and I thank you for making the effort to make the game fairer.

I meant no offense to your endeavour by saying what I said. I'm very sorry. But in my point of view, the worth of the items is sometimes not important. I give items that could easily sell for hundred ktreasures just not so that the person below me would reciprocate and continue doing so to the next person. And in my eyes, it makes it better if the one who gets it is a newbie and couldn't afford to buy it yet, and can only gift the minimum worth for an offer. I gave it because I want to make someone's day, and to simply gift something nice. I am sure there are people who feel this way too :')
yeeet.png
[quote name="Clubbingclown" date="2018-02-17 19:59:31" ] Whats not fun is seeing someone offer something worth 100k/100g and the person claiming it is only giving jewelry they got out of a rusty chest even though they claim every good gift on the forum and are rich beyond belief.[/quote] Nobody's being forced to give away 100k/100g items though? [quote name="Clubbingclown" date="2018-02-17 20:05:52" ] Well that wasint my initial intent. i'm just saying that most of the time they skim past the rules just so they can get free new shiny things. But for fricks sake 10k/10g is not alot. When i joined i grinded on the minigames on this site to get tons of treasure. Its not alot of money and its not hard to get [/quote] Maybe it's just me, but if a newbie gets a few shiny things that's not the worst thing in the world.. I mean, if they break the rules, sure, that's not ok, but that's not a reason to raise the amount to 10kt. And well, I guess it depends on who you ask. I don't personally think 10kt is a lot, but I did think so when I was a newbie. But more than that I think it sets the wrong tone for the thread. Since lower valued apparels/familiars change in value all the time, one will be more likely to not meet the 10kt amount and be bashed on the thread.. which wouldn't make it a very pleasant place. But oh well.. @Clubbingclown
Clubbingclown wrote on 2018-02-17 19:59:31:
Whats not fun is seeing someone offer something worth 100k/100g and the person claiming it is only giving jewelry they got out of a rusty chest even though they claim every good gift on the forum and are rich beyond belief.

Nobody's being forced to give away 100k/100g items though?
Clubbingclown wrote on 2018-02-17 20:05:52:

Maybe it's just me, but if a newbie gets a few shiny things that's not the worst thing in the world.. I mean, if they break the rules, sure, that's not ok, but that's not a reason to raise the amount to 10kt.

And well, I guess it depends on who you ask. I don't personally think 10kt is a lot, but I did think so when I was a newbie. But more than that I think it sets the wrong tone for the thread. Since lower valued apparels/familiars change in value all the time, one will be more likely to not meet the 10kt amount and be bashed on the thread.. which wouldn't make it a very pleasant place. But oh well..

@Clubbingclown
@mine

Well yhea its nice to sometimes make someones day but more often than not it is the people who are on this forum 24/7 getting the big things.
Raising the min amount will also prevent standstills.

look i made the forum an hour ago, have gotten like 30 pings a second, a million questions to answer. Shes still a work in progress and im just doing what i thing should be done to make it a more pleasurable experience. ill probably reduce the mid amount and make it so that you can claim after 4 other people have gone. but until everything is sorted out its staying at 10k/10g.
@mine

Well yhea its nice to sometimes make someones day but more often than not it is the people who are on this forum 24/7 getting the big things.
Raising the min amount will also prevent standstills.

look i made the forum an hour ago, have gotten like 30 pings a second, a million questions to answer. Shes still a work in progress and im just doing what i thing should be done to make it a more pleasurable experience. ill probably reduce the mid amount and make it so that you can claim after 4 other people have gone. but until everything is sorted out its staying at 10k/10g.
I'm just gonna unsub from this thread and move to @/Clubbingclowns tubmg (strict) version
I'm just gonna unsub from this thread and move to @/Clubbingclowns tubmg (strict) version
SleepyBean
She/Her

Outfits!

SkinList
Wishlist
1 2 ... 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 2359 2360