Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets . . .
1 2 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 2359 2360
@Clubbingclown

Should we set a limit on how many hours / days you have to give someone who claims your gift? You should be able to gift whatever you have at any time, but we should also keep in mind that the gifter may not be available at the moment.

@Fernbrake

No one should ask for mod. It should be Club's choice as who should be a moderator or if there are moderators at all
@Clubbingclown

Should we set a limit on how many hours / days you have to give someone who claims your gift? You should be able to gift whatever you have at any time, but we should also keep in mind that the gifter may not be available at the moment.

@Fernbrake

No one should ask for mod. It should be Club's choice as who should be a moderator or if there are moderators at all
wNgaRfs.gif This is very cool
YObRVyk.gif

Flight Rising is fun!

Click on the image to go to my lair!
@mine @Clubbingclown I agree with Mine. I do think it is nice to have a few more rules but we should remember that it is still a game. About some of the new rules: [quote]- Edit your claim with a gift that is at least worth 10k or 10g[/quote] Some people don't have 10kt worth of stuff to give away.
@mine @Clubbingclown
I agree with Mine. I do think it is nice to have a few more rules but we should remember that it is still a game.

About some of the new rules:
Quote:
- Edit your claim with a gift that is at least worth 10k or 10g

Some people don't have 10kt worth of stuff to give away.

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
@Fernbrake @Alskasaur @Wendy192837 @Lemonsinasoup @marsaquarium @marshsiren

I believe all of y'all wanted to be mods, I HAVEN'T PICKED YET, I just don't know y'all and I need to a sec to just assess my options. Just like pm me so we can talk it over. I just need honest people working on this with me and I already have people who have broken rules on this forum multiple times asking me to be mods and ya know, I cant really have that.
@Fernbrake @Alskasaur @Wendy192837 @Lemonsinasoup @marsaquarium @marshsiren

I believe all of y'all wanted to be mods, I HAVEN'T PICKED YET, I just don't know y'all and I need to a sec to just assess my options. Just like pm me so we can talk it over. I just need honest people working on this with me and I already have people who have broken rules on this forum multiple times asking me to be mods and ya know, I cant really have that.
@Dfinch

10k isn't a lot honestly. and 6k is too little because people were still getting crappy lil knickknacks that sell for nothing in the AH.
@Dfinch

10k isn't a lot honestly. and 6k is too little because people were still getting crappy lil knickknacks that sell for nothing in the AH.
@Clubbingclown

Maybe have the price somewhere in the middle? I'm mostly thinking of new players who don't have much stuff to give away. I don't know ahh!
@Clubbingclown

Maybe have the price somewhere in the middle? I'm mostly thinking of new players who don't have much stuff to give away. I don't know ahh!

test_3_.png
@Dfinch

Ah, my thoughts exactly. I play just for fun, and the constant interception in this thread and the new one is a bit of a pressure ;_; There's still one more thread active though, if you want to pay a visit.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2160463/85
@Dfinch

Ah, my thoughts exactly. I play just for fun, and the constant interception in this thread and the new one is a bit of a pressure ;_; There's still one more thread active though, if you want to pay a visit.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2160463/85
yeeet.png
@Dfinch

Eh, newer players have a pattern of breaking the rules to most often so maybe it'll help keep em out.
@Dfinch

Eh, newer players have a pattern of breaking the rules to most often so maybe it'll help keep em out.
@mine

I didn't know about that thread!! i think I'll move over there haha! Thanks for showing me ^^
@mine

I didn't know about that thread!! i think I'll move over there haha! Thanks for showing me ^^

test_3_.png
Gus what is happening D: -reads- I was at the movies OTL
Gus what is happening D: -reads- I was at the movies OTL
@Clubbingclown Just want to clarify - if someone's not a mod on the new thread, does that mean they can't point out something to another player? Because I didn't realize I was "policing" anyone, I just thought LiveSky got ninja'd and didn't realize, and that was what was holding up the thread so I posted to let them know. I apologize if that's the case and I won't do it again.
@Clubbingclown Just want to clarify - if someone's not a mod on the new thread, does that mean they can't point out something to another player? Because I didn't realize I was "policing" anyone, I just thought LiveSky got ninja'd and didn't realize, and that was what was holding up the thread so I posted to let them know. I apologize if that's the case and I won't do it again.
1 2 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 2359 2360