Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | (All Sold)Surprise DOORS: Dergs inside!
1 2 3 4
"Greetings, traveler. If you will look along this way, you will see that there are a large quantity of doors to be opened. And, you know, legend has it.. There could be hidden dragons among these rooms! But, you see.." He coughs once, "I bought these doors, every one of them. But, for some odd reason.. I need others to open them. I must make back my money, you see, so.. If you would, pay a small fee, and then you may keep all riches behind your chosen door?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23444900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234450/23444900_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]WELCOME! TO MY DOORS GAME![/b][/center] This will work somewhat like a raffle. I have everything in my hoard matched to each door, and THREE dragons! As each dragon is won, I will add a short blurb to their bio explaining how they got into that room, etc. so that you can work it into your lore if you so choose. You can erase or edit that blurb as much as you want after you receive your prize! Each door/room is only 5kt. (Either PM or CR, PM preferred tho, as I've learned lol) There will be 20 doors to choose from. You are allowed to buy a max of 3 doors. I will announce winners either when all 20 are purchased, or later this week. [b]PLEASE PING ME[/b] : @YazuYazu [s]Door 1[/s]: This door is covered in bubble wrap, only three of the bubbles are popped. [s]Door 2:[/s] This one is purple, covered in engravings to reveal the wood below the paint. They seem to be words, but the only one legible says "Waterfalls!" [s]Door 3:[/s] A flat black door. The handle, on the other hand, is shaped.. Well, like a hand. [s]Door 4:[/s] A giant duck is painted on this door. The duck is wearing a mustache. [s]Door 5:[/s] This one is a door.. If you could call it that. It is a "door" made from Popsicle sticks glued together. They still smell of fruit flavoring. [s]Door 6:[/s] This door is made of bamboo shoots attached to one another. Feels serene. [s]Door 7:[/s] This door is sideways against the one next to it, as if it fell over. [s]Door 8:[/s] This door has a large hand print with angel wings painted on either side of it. [s]Door 9:[/s] This one seems to glow, glitter dancing around it. [s]Door 10:[/s] Mmm! This one smells delicious! [s]Door 11:[/s] This door ripples like water. [s]Door 12:[/s] This door IS water. How does that work? [s]Door 13[/s]: This door is made of stained glass, a roaring dragon shape. [s]Door 14[/s]: This door is covered in buttons, and has no handle. [s]Door 15[/s]: This door is very small, but the moment you look away and look back, it is suddenly large. [s]Door 16[/s]: This door seems to be made of push pins. Ouch! [s]Door 17[/s]: This door sports a bottle cap collection. The handle is a bottle. [s]Door 18:[/s] This door feels sad. It seems angry that you noticed it, though. [s]Door 19:[/s] This door is very furry. Who needs THAT furry of a door? [s] Door 20:[/s] This door is confusing. Just looking at it could make anyone nauseous.[b][/b]
"Greetings, traveler. If you will look along this way, you will see that there are a large quantity of doors to be opened. And, you know, legend has it.. There could be hidden dragons among these rooms! But, you see.." He coughs once, "I bought these doors, every one of them. But, for some odd reason.. I need others to open them. I must make back my money, you see, so.. If you would, pay a small fee, and then you may keep all riches behind your chosen door?"

23444900_350.png

WELCOME! TO MY DOORS GAME!

This will work somewhat like a raffle. I have everything in my hoard matched to each door, and THREE dragons! As each dragon is won, I will add a short blurb to their bio explaining how they got into that room, etc. so that you can work it into your lore if you so choose. You can erase or edit that blurb as much as you want after you receive your prize!

Each door/room is only 5kt. (Either PM or CR, PM preferred tho, as I've learned lol) There will be 20 doors to choose from. You are allowed to buy a max of 3 doors. I will announce winners either when all 20 are purchased, or later this week.

PLEASE PING ME : @YazuYazu

Door 1: This door is covered in bubble wrap, only three of the bubbles are popped.

Door 2: This one is purple, covered in engravings to reveal the wood below the paint. They seem to be words, but the only one legible says "Waterfalls!"

Door 3: A flat black door. The handle, on the other hand, is shaped.. Well, like a hand.

Door 4: A giant duck is painted on this door. The duck is wearing a mustache.

Door 5: This one is a door.. If you could call it that. It is a "door" made from Popsicle sticks glued together. They still smell of fruit flavoring.

Door 6: This door is made of bamboo shoots attached to one another. Feels serene.

Door 7: This door is sideways against the one next to it, as if it fell over.

Door 8: This door has a large hand print with angel wings painted on either side of it.

Door 9: This one seems to glow, glitter dancing around it.

Door 10: Mmm! This one smells delicious!

Door 11: This door ripples like water.

Door 12: This door IS water. How does that work?

Door 13: This door is made of stained glass, a roaring dragon shape.

Door 14: This door is covered in buttons, and has no handle.

Door 15: This door is very small, but the moment you look away and look back, it is suddenly large.

Door 16: This door seems to be made of push pins. Ouch!

Door 17: This door sports a bottle cap collection. The handle is a bottle.

Door 18: This door feels sad. It seems angry that you noticed it, though.

Door 19: This door is very furry. Who needs THAT furry of a door?

Door 20:
This door is confusing. Just looking at it could make anyone nauseous.
AdoptPoochyenaSmall_zpson3hvdpl.pngAdoptGoodra_zpsebufaas9.png
@Yazuyazu

Door 3, please. ^u^

@Yazuyazu

Door 3, please. ^u^

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Yazuyazu

I'll take door 13! Sorry if you already explained this and I just didn't see, but how will I pay the 5kt for the door? Will I send you a PM or a CR?
@Yazuyazu

I'll take door 13! Sorry if you already explained this and I just didn't see, but how will I pay the 5kt for the door? Will I send you a PM or a CR?
@Vorso1 Either is fine! I forgot to include that, sorry! I've put you down for your door, thanks much!

@Beheaded Thanks much! Your name's down for the door! :)
@Vorso1 Either is fine! I forgot to include that, sorry! I've put you down for your door, thanks much!

@Beheaded Thanks much! Your name's down for the door! :)
@YazuYazu

I'm gonna be greeady and ask for door 2, door 8, and door 18. Sending CR.
@YazuYazu

I'm gonna be greeady and ask for door 2, door 8, and door 18. Sending CR.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LadyKnightKatsa Gotcha! Thanks much!
@LadyKnightKatsa Gotcha! Thanks much!
door 9 ! ill pm you the fee
@yazuyazu
door 9 ! ill pm you the fee
@yazuyazu
CLOCKWORK & WANDERLUST BOUTIQUE http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1870037
@yazuyazu
Door 19, and Door 4 please. ^-^
@yazuyazu
Door 19, and Door 4 please. ^-^
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
@YazuYazu

I'll buy Door 20 :3
@YazuYazu

I'll buy Door 20 :3
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@numaamber @HeartOfDragon @DuskyChangeling Gotcha! Marking out your doors now :)
@numaamber @HeartOfDragon @DuskyChangeling Gotcha! Marking out your doors now :)
1 2 3 4