Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams - Mafia (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
You open your eyes and gasp. This isn't your room, you thought you were in your bed! No, what is this? It's almost like a common forest, but the trees seem to be charred and the sky above is stained with strange, unearthly dark colors. The entire world seems to be uneasy and slightly ethereal.

You tremble and struggle to your feet. Everything feels strange...is this a dream?

"Hey, you!"

You turn around and almost scream. There's a man not far away, leaning on a tree. Blood is dripping from a gash in his stomach and his face is twisted with pain. Your brain freezes. You can see the wound from here - it looks fresh. Whoever did it must be nearby!

"The nightmares..." he chokes as he begins to slide down the tree, "they're coming! You need to run and hide or they will find you!"

He slumps to the ground and his breathing ceases. You stand there for a few minutes, barely processing what has just happened before you inch your way to the man's side. All of a sudden, a hoard of terrifying creatures bursts from the trees. You scream and fall back, only to find yourself at the foot of a tall woman.

You look around. The creatures are gone. In their places are a bunch more humans, all in their sleep wear and looking terrified. You look up at the woman. "Did you just get here?" She asks.

You nod, unable to find your voice. You turn back to the people that were in the creatures' place. They look normal...almost too normal...

"You'll learn quickly," the woman says as she helps you up to your feet, "Don't worry, we're here to help."

You are on an island floating above the abyss, somewhere between the dimensions. You have been trapped by the nightmares; the creatures of the deep that prey on dreams. Your only chance of waking again are to destroy the nightmares, therefore destroying the world you and your fellow humans are trapped in.

But there's a catch: all of the nightmares have disguised themselves as human and are doing their best to deceive you. Each night, the nightmares devour the dreams of one human, crumbling their mind and driving them to insanity. To keep them from becoming nightmares themselves, the humans are forced to cast them into the abyss.

You and the humans must seek out the nightmares among your own and throw them into the abyss while they seek to devour your dreams.
You open your eyes and gasp. This isn't your room, you thought you were in your bed! No, what is this? It's almost like a common forest, but the trees seem to be charred and the sky above is stained with strange, unearthly dark colors. The entire world seems to be uneasy and slightly ethereal.

You tremble and struggle to your feet. Everything feels strange...is this a dream?

"Hey, you!"

You turn around and almost scream. There's a man not far away, leaning on a tree. Blood is dripping from a gash in his stomach and his face is twisted with pain. Your brain freezes. You can see the wound from here - it looks fresh. Whoever did it must be nearby!

"The nightmares..." he chokes as he begins to slide down the tree, "they're coming! You need to run and hide or they will find you!"

He slumps to the ground and his breathing ceases. You stand there for a few minutes, barely processing what has just happened before you inch your way to the man's side. All of a sudden, a hoard of terrifying creatures bursts from the trees. You scream and fall back, only to find yourself at the foot of a tall woman.

You look around. The creatures are gone. In their places are a bunch more humans, all in their sleep wear and looking terrified. You look up at the woman. "Did you just get here?" She asks.

You nod, unable to find your voice. You turn back to the people that were in the creatures' place. They look normal...almost too normal...

"You'll learn quickly," the woman says as she helps you up to your feet, "Don't worry, we're here to help."

You are on an island floating above the abyss, somewhere between the dimensions. You have been trapped by the nightmares; the creatures of the deep that prey on dreams. Your only chance of waking again are to destroy the nightmares, therefore destroying the world you and your fellow humans are trapped in.

But there's a catch: all of the nightmares have disguised themselves as human and are doing their best to deceive you. Each night, the nightmares devour the dreams of one human, crumbling their mind and driving them to insanity. To keep them from becoming nightmares themselves, the humans are forced to cast them into the abyss.

You and the humans must seek out the nightmares among your own and throw them into the abyss while they seek to devour your dreams.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Sweet Dreams
A mafia game

Like every other mafia game, there are the informed mafia and the uninformed town, but this time it's between the nightmares and the humans. The humans must cast away, by means of the infinite abyss, all the nightmares before there is only one human left.

At the end of each day, the humans vote to cast one person into the abyss. This will 'kill' that player and they will be removed from the game. Whoever holds the majority of the votes will be lynched. After this happens, the day is over and the game transitions into night. YOU CANNOT DISCUSS THE GAME DURING THIS TIME.

During the night, power roles will be contacted for their moves.

This game will begin with 30 players; 5 nightmares and 25 humans.

Each day will last 48 hours and each night 24, starting and ending at 12:00 FR time, or until all have voted/power roles have gone. I will be sending you your role over PM once the game has begun.

Rules
  • No illegal pms or communication outside of the thread
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • If you are killed or lynched, do not post in this thread
  • You must post at least once for each in-game day/night cycle (3 days) or else you will be removed from the game. If this is not possible for you, please let me know.
  • This is, at its core, a non-RP mafia game, but you may add a bit if you would like. It is not required
  • Do not pressure someone into revealing their power role
  • Discussion is not allowed during the night hours
Sweet Dreams
A mafia game

Like every other mafia game, there are the informed mafia and the uninformed town, but this time it's between the nightmares and the humans. The humans must cast away, by means of the infinite abyss, all the nightmares before there is only one human left.

At the end of each day, the humans vote to cast one person into the abyss. This will 'kill' that player and they will be removed from the game. Whoever holds the majority of the votes will be lynched. After this happens, the day is over and the game transitions into night. YOU CANNOT DISCUSS THE GAME DURING THIS TIME.

During the night, power roles will be contacted for their moves.

This game will begin with 30 players; 5 nightmares and 25 humans.

Each day will last 48 hours and each night 24, starting and ending at 12:00 FR time, or until all have voted/power roles have gone. I will be sending you your role over PM once the game has begun.

Rules
  • No illegal pms or communication outside of the thread
  • No editing or deleting posts.
  • If you are killed or lynched, do not post in this thread
  • You must post at least once for each in-game day/night cycle (3 days) or else you will be removed from the game. If this is not possible for you, please let me know.
  • This is, at its core, a non-RP mafia game, but you may add a bit if you would like. It is not required
  • Do not pressure someone into revealing their power role
  • Discussion is not allowed during the night hours

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Roles

Humans
Guardian - guards a chosen human as they sleep from the nightmares
Seer - can use psychic powers once a day to check the status of one person
Lovers - If their pair is killed, they will cast themselves into the abyss (2 of these)
Optimist - If a nightmare devours their dreams, they cannot move the next night
Avenger - If their quarry is killed, immune to lynch and devouring for two cycles
Traitor - A human who's alignment has shifted towards the nightmares
Dreamer - Average Human (9 of these)

Nightmares
Abyss Walker - immune to psychic detection
Demon - can render one power role useless
Banshee - silences one person every other night - they will not be able to post that day
Monster - Average Nightmare
Roles

Humans
Guardian - guards a chosen human as they sleep from the nightmares
Seer - can use psychic powers once a day to check the status of one person
Lovers - If their pair is killed, they will cast themselves into the abyss (2 of these)
Optimist - If a nightmare devours their dreams, they cannot move the next night
Avenger - If their quarry is killed, immune to lynch and devouring for two cycles
Traitor - A human who's alignment has shifted towards the nightmares
Dreamer - Average Human (9 of these)

Nightmares
Abyss Walker - immune to psychic detection
Demon - can render one power role useless
Banshee - silences one person every other night - they will not be able to post that day
Monster - Average Nightmare

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1. Valgami
2. Chiono
3. 7BlueZebras
4. Moonpelt
5. Nekonikki
6. Shadowdawn199
7. Reynutocx
8. Stormdreamer
9. Sealeo
10. ChibiKittens
11. Blizzardwing
12. Bluebird3 Bluealphyn885
13. marchhare
14. Cosmopoeia
15. Sparky Flames
16. CodeMaster
17. Imraldera
18. Bequerel
19. LongLiveFangirls
20. Leremis

Replacements
1. Fallencrow
2. Nerasis
3. Bluealphyn885
4. Vipera

Spectators
1. Kapara
2. KathiraNarae
1. Valgami
2. Chiono
3. 7BlueZebras
4. Moonpelt
5. Nekonikki
6. Shadowdawn199
7. Reynutocx
8. Stormdreamer
9. Sealeo
10. ChibiKittens
11. Blizzardwing
12. Bluebird3 Bluealphyn885
13. marchhare
14. Cosmopoeia
15. Sparky Flames
16. CodeMaster
17. Imraldera
18. Bequerel
19. LongLiveFangirls
20. Leremis

Replacements
1. Fallencrow
2. Nerasis
3. Bluealphyn885
4. Vipera

Spectators
1. Kapara
2. KathiraNarae

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @ShockZephyr, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Celes, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @Kapara, @KathiraNarae, @Negcol, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @Blushweaver, @clarax, @Remos, @AnonEclipse, @arashiyama, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @Nerasis, @chiono, @Fortuna
@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @ShockZephyr, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Celes, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @Kapara, @KathiraNarae, @Negcol, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @Blushweaver, @clarax, @Remos, @AnonEclipse, @arashiyama, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen, @Nerasis, @chiono, @Fortuna

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@SilverWinter

Sign me up!
@SilverWinter

Sign me up!
@silverwinter spectator?
@silverwinter spectator?
dNCLmdm.png
@SilverWinter
I'd love to join, though I have a question: when you say night time, what time frame do you mean (e.g. 20:00 to 04:00), assuming you mean FR time?
@SilverWinter
I'd love to join, though I have a question: when you say night time, what time frame do you mean (e.g. 20:00 to 04:00), assuming you mean FR time?
Square-3.png

o p r h y not o r p h y
op / oppy
she / her
fr + 17
@SilverWinter

I'd like to join as well! I have a few questions about the game:

1) What is the quarry in the Avenger's role?
2) Like chiono asked, what time on FR are the time periods?
3) Are you allowed to say your role to try and save yourself? If so, you could lie about your role to not be killed if you are a nightmare.

Sorry about those questions, this is my first Mafia-type game, so I'll probably make some mistakes.
@SilverWinter

I'd like to join as well! I have a few questions about the game:

1) What is the quarry in the Avenger's role?
2) Like chiono asked, what time on FR are the time periods?
3) Are you allowed to say your role to try and save yourself? If so, you could lie about your role to not be killed if you are a nightmare.

Sorry about those questions, this is my first Mafia-type game, so I'll probably make some mistakes.
X7zHe2a.png
@SilverWinter: Spectator, please?
@SilverWinter: Spectator, please?
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18