Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | TV Tropes UPick Mafia Main Thread
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 155 156
dang Lockdown came fast this time around. Lot of people coming out of the woodwork to vote with very little reasoning to do so- in the case I'm the victim of Wrecked Havoc so to say, I implore you: By all means, take a look at the people who are posting, not posting, and voting all of the sudden. It's worth noting who's voting when, and what order. And I think this has been covered, but Stan/Vip were the first to start votes.

Also something to keep in mind from what Wintry said that seems to be very solid advice- keep discussion moving after you've chosen a target! There was a lot of floundering and fluffing around lockdown and it just hurts to keep losing steam on lynch possibilities.

I'll go find who didn't vote this round and see what we have for posting/postcounts and the like in a few.

I'll see if I can quickly tidy up my Spreadsheet before Lockdown's done too, in the case I crash and burn- there may be something useful there for future reference. ._.
dang Lockdown came fast this time around. Lot of people coming out of the woodwork to vote with very little reasoning to do so- in the case I'm the victim of Wrecked Havoc so to say, I implore you: By all means, take a look at the people who are posting, not posting, and voting all of the sudden. It's worth noting who's voting when, and what order. And I think this has been covered, but Stan/Vip were the first to start votes.

Also something to keep in mind from what Wintry said that seems to be very solid advice- keep discussion moving after you've chosen a target! There was a lot of floundering and fluffing around lockdown and it just hurts to keep losing steam on lynch possibilities.

I'll go find who didn't vote this round and see what we have for posting/postcounts and the like in a few.

I'll see if I can quickly tidy up my Spreadsheet before Lockdown's done too, in the case I crash and burn- there may be something useful there for future reference. ._.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Crateshya I AgrEe thAt thEre wAs a LoT oF lAst seCoNd PosTinG, AnD iT sEeMs LikE A mAf tActIc. wAit uNtiL thErE iS No chAncE oF tHe mAf Member NoT BeiNg lYncHed. I'm vErY iNtErEstEd iN sEeiNG yOuR LisT!

AlsO WhAt pAgEs Are thE sPrEAdshEeTS oN? Or wErE thEy eVeN pOstEd hErE?
@Crateshya I AgrEe thAt thEre wAs a LoT oF lAst seCoNd PosTinG, AnD iT sEeMs LikE A mAf tActIc. wAit uNtiL thErE iS No chAncE oF tHe mAf Member NoT BeiNg lYncHed. I'm vErY iNtErEstEd iN sEeiNG yOuR LisT!

AlsO WhAt pAgEs Are thE sPrEAdshEeTS oN? Or wErE thEy eVeN pOstEd hErE?
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Mithent "Vo?" Against? Fair enough, I'm 10 pages behind and probably not going to fix that while unable to update my spreadsheet. @CinnabarCobra Also fair. I just didn't think it'd matter, plus there's the "I told you so" potential. *disappointed barking* (Look, I can't help it if I'm petty.) [quote name="ZolfJKimbleeXME" date=2016-05-17 15:06:29] Welp Good job Mafia, ya distracted the townies to me for today :/ Then again I know I wasn't helping my cause But to be honest I'm a townie roleblocker under the trope "Staircase Tumble" Thus the SBHJ jokes. :U My ability was taking a slip down the stairs and roleblocking those who visited me the next round along w/ myself. Seems that it also blocked votes [/quote] ... *loud, angry bark-cusses* (I'm not translating that, but... Yes. That.)
@Mithent
"Vo?" Against?

Fair enough, I'm 10 pages behind and probably not going to fix that while unable to update my spreadsheet.

@CinnabarCobra
Also fair. I just didn't think it'd matter, plus there's the "I told you so" potential. *disappointed barking* (Look, I can't help it if I'm petty.)
ZolfJKimbleeXME wrote on 2016-05-17:
Welp
Good job
Mafia, ya distracted
the townies to me for today
:/ Then again I know I wasn't helping my cause
But to be honest I'm a townie roleblocker under the trope "Staircase Tumble"
Thus the SBHJ jokes. :U My ability was taking a slip down the stairs and roleblocking
those who visited me the next round along w/ myself. Seems that it also blocked votes

*loud, angry bark-cusses* (I'm not translating that, but... Yes. That.)
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@SmashedFish
I vas meanink zat zee note you ("vo") are havink vor Haisyn about "minions" eez FunfilledWTFery.
@SmashedFish
I vas meanink zat zee note you ("vo") are havink vor Haisyn about "minions" eez FunfilledWTFery.
jIRALXN.png
@Mithent
Oh, I see it. Thanks! I'll fix it when I'm home.
@Mithent
Oh, I see it. Thanks! I'll fix it when I'm home.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
[color=transparent]@Cyberstrike do you mean my spreadsheet? I hadn't posted it before as it was kind of a giant mess of incoherent thoughts and notes (still is, tbh, I need to update it more if I survive tonight/have more time), but I am posting it now. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13bs5WB1194laRWA8tq6R3RnAbM5dI_jLOhuuOqOIUmM/edit?usp=sharing]Here's a link to look over.[/url] Not sure how much of help it'll be but it's a note. :V As for my list, let me go and fetch that real quick like. [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/ShopGraphics/divider.png[/img][/color]
@Cyberstrike do you mean my spreadsheet? I hadn't posted it before as it was kind of a giant mess of incoherent thoughts and notes (still is, tbh, I need to update it more if I survive tonight/have more time), but I am posting it now.

Here's a link to look over. Not sure how much of help it'll be but it's a note. :V

As for my list, let me go and fetch that real quick like.

divider.png
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Voted Off The Island - Votes Zolf (Stapler (first both days), WBQ, Cyberstrike, Keraunic, Mithent, Aurea, Amapup, Tsaiah, Ambrose, Crateshya, ThisOneIsBlue, CinnabarCobra, Haisyn(last one to vote), Kapara, FunfilledWTFery)

1 Vote No Vote - SmashedFish

Did not Vote D2:
ShockZephyr (Being Replaced), ZolfJKimbleeXME (being voted off), Bequerel, Keraunic, NinjaCatBlue, ShadowLugia711, Cyberstrike

Yesterdays no vote list, for possible comparison:

Did Not Vote:
Marchhare (DEAD, Conftown), Amapup, ShockZephyr (Postreq difficulties?), ZolfJKimbleeXME, CinnabarCobra (Showed up after Lockdown), wbq, Bequerel (vote wasn't counted last night), Kapara, Keraunic, ShadowLugia711, FunfilledWTFery, Cyberstrike

Overlap with no voting: Keraunic, Shadowlugia711, Cyberstrike, ShockZephyr. Potential targets to look at going forward.
Voted Off The Island - Votes Zolf (Stapler (first both days), WBQ, Cyberstrike, Keraunic, Mithent, Aurea, Amapup, Tsaiah, Ambrose, Crateshya, ThisOneIsBlue, CinnabarCobra, Haisyn(last one to vote), Kapara, FunfilledWTFery)

1 Vote No Vote - SmashedFish

Did not Vote D2:
ShockZephyr (Being Replaced), ZolfJKimbleeXME (being voted off), Bequerel, Keraunic, NinjaCatBlue, ShadowLugia711, Cyberstrike

Yesterdays no vote list, for possible comparison:

Did Not Vote:
Marchhare (DEAD, Conftown), Amapup, ShockZephyr (Postreq difficulties?), ZolfJKimbleeXME, CinnabarCobra (Showed up after Lockdown), wbq, Bequerel (vote wasn't counted last night), Kapara, Keraunic, ShadowLugia711, FunfilledWTFery, Cyberstrike

Overlap with no voting: Keraunic, Shadowlugia711, Cyberstrike, ShockZephyr. Potential targets to look at going forward.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/b6RePri.png[/img] [LIST] [*] [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PublicExecution][b][color=145794]Public Execution[/color][/b][/url] - Much like Detroness, @ZolfJKimbleeXME is lynched at the end of Day Two. _________________________________________________________________________________ [*] [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoodleIncident][b][color=145794]Noodle Incident[/color][/b][/url] - It is never stated in game what happened when [spoiler]@Mithent was killed.[/spoiler] _________________________________________________________________________________ [*] [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SayingSoundEffectsOutLoud][b][color=145794]Saying Sound Effects Out Loud[/color][/b][/url] - "Pew Pew Pew." One player notably said this during EotD, while playing with a toy gun. This was done while they were making another player's ability piercing. [/LIST] [b][@ZolfJKimbleeXME [Staircase Tumble - [color=green]Town[/color]] was lynched.][/b] [b][@Mithent [Bungling Inventor- [color=green]Town[/color]] was killed.][/b] [center]DAY THREE BEGIN[/center] QUESTION: I'd like to hear from everyone: I might need to change the lockdown time to 16:00, due to some IRL stuff. EotD would remain unchanged at 18:00, since the flavor for this isn't as long winded as some games. Thoughts? Please ping me to let me know if you're prefer it remain at 15:00 or be moved forward one hour. [size=1][size=1][size=1]1. @AureaImperatrix @Tsaiah @/Marchhare @Stanari/@Vipera @/Mithent @Amapup @WintryMix @crateshya @/ShockZephyr @/ZolfJKimbleeXME @ThisOneIsBlue @CinnabarCobra @wbq @Haisyn @/Bequerel @Kapara @Keraunic @Ambrose @NinjaCatBlue @/Detroness @ShadowLugia711 @FunfilledWTFery @Cyberstrike @SmashedFish @CinnabarCobra @Kalideoscope @Blushweaver, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Valgami, @Clarax, @Druddigon8, @Shadowdawn199, @WynterDragen @Firo @Kirkfan2255 @Chaoticreactions[/size][/size][/size]
b6RePri.png

• Public Execution - Much like Detroness, @ZolfJKimbleeXME is lynched at the end of Day Two.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

• Noodle Incident - It is never stated in game what happened when @Mithent was killed.
    _________________________________________________________________________________

• Saying Sound Effects Out Loud - "Pew Pew Pew." One player notably said this during EotD, while playing with a toy gun. This was done while they were making another player's ability piercing.

[@ZolfJKimbleeXME [Staircase Tumble - Town] was lynched.]

[@Mithent [Bungling Inventor- Town] was killed.]

DAY THREE BEGIN

QUESTION: I'd like to hear from everyone: I might need to change the lockdown time to 16:00, due to some IRL stuff. EotD would remain unchanged at 18:00, since the flavor for this isn't as long winded as some games. Thoughts? Please ping me to let me know if you're prefer it remain at 15:00 or be moved forward one hour.

1. @AureaImperatrix @Tsaiah @/Marchhare @Stanari/@Vipera @/Mithent @Amapup @WintryMix @crateshya @/ShockZephyr @/ZolfJKimbleeXME @ThisOneIsBlue @CinnabarCobra @wbq @Haisyn @/Bequerel @Kapara @Keraunic @Ambrose @NinjaCatBlue @/Detroness @ShadowLugia711 @FunfilledWTFery @Cyberstrike @SmashedFish @CinnabarCobra @Kalideoscope
@Blushweaver, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Valgami, @Clarax, @Druddigon8, @Shadowdawn199, @WynterDragen @Firo @Kirkfan2255 @Chaoticreactions

TuEVAjZ.png
xD

/guesses I should look at Homestuck someday

Okay, reads time:

@AureaImperatrix - I still don't know what's going on with you, or how much of my early pinging was prom/your (albeit hilarious) post req related. But you've knuckled down and gotten helpful, seem more like your regular meta, and do seem to be actually scumhunting now, so i'm gonna give you a chance to be town (or at least 3rd party, maybe?) Still watching, ofc.

@Stanari/@Vipera - uber town leadery and usual aggressive scumhunting, the meta is strong with this one. Strongly leaning town.

@Mithent - I love your reads; scumhunting and active, thoughtful discussion. Strongly leaning town.

@Amapup - posting more often, but fairly low content posts. Care to share more of your thoughts with the class? Neutral read.

@crateshya - new, but making a lot of effort! Trying to contribute to discussion and to scumhunting. Prob town.

@ShockZephyr - where the heck are you, bud? Get your butt in here, especially if you actually are a stump! Null read.

@ZolfJKimbleeXME - Already stated, all signs are pointing to scum.

@ThisOneIsBlue - putting in a LOT of effort to try to communicate and contribute. Leaning town, at the least non-anti-town 3rd.

@CinnabarCobra - has posted once, not enough to get a read on. We need to hear from you!

@wbq - hasn't posted enough for me to get a read on, mostly summaries? BBQ, you scare me when you get quieter and aren't pushing logic. Looking for your usual meta. Come discuss more?

@Haisyn - can confirm work is eating her. Thoughtful reads when here. Seems relaxed. Slight leaning town.

@Bequerel - Spamming post req, low content posts early, need to reread for content inside post req more recently. If you've only got 4 days, shouldn't you be using them if you can? Neutral read, claim + low seeming inclination to help in discussion could indicate non-anti-town 3rd.

@Kapara - new (and fiery! xD), took suspicion well, has been trying to participate in discussion some. Neutral leaning town.

@Keraunic - Have gotten town vibes off of you from the start, meta seems you, but even townier. xD Participating and pointing out things. Leaning town.

@Ambrose - active in discussion, asking questions, giving thought-out reads. Prob town.

@NinjaCatBlue - post req sucks, cant tell jack from few posts. Sheeping votes, not contributing (but again, post requirement?). Not here much, regardless. Neutral, lurker.

@ShadowLugia711 - barely here, only point in favor is not making same mistakes as did when scum in previous game. Neutral, lurker.

@FunfilledWTFery - more on you in a bit, I need to go back and read some things. Typical lurking behaviour. Responds to being called to thread without pings--following along with discussion without posting? Odd claim for town (unprompted?) Next reread. Neutral leaning scum.

@Cyberstrike - posting more often, need to reread more recent for content check? Earlier posts low content. Share more of your thoughts, please! Neutral read.

@SmashedFish - low on scumhunting, but active in discussion, and most relaxed I've ever seen. Seems to be catching up with things now. Watching for continued activity and discussion. Tone/meta seems right. Leaning town.

Annnd crap, I forgot to hit submit. Ahhhh ><

xD

/guesses I should look at Homestuck someday

Okay, reads time:

@AureaImperatrix - I still don't know what's going on with you, or how much of my early pinging was prom/your (albeit hilarious) post req related. But you've knuckled down and gotten helpful, seem more like your regular meta, and do seem to be actually scumhunting now, so i'm gonna give you a chance to be town (or at least 3rd party, maybe?) Still watching, ofc.

@Stanari/@Vipera - uber town leadery and usual aggressive scumhunting, the meta is strong with this one. Strongly leaning town.

@Mithent - I love your reads; scumhunting and active, thoughtful discussion. Strongly leaning town.

@Amapup - posting more often, but fairly low content posts. Care to share more of your thoughts with the class? Neutral read.

@crateshya - new, but making a lot of effort! Trying to contribute to discussion and to scumhunting. Prob town.

@ShockZephyr - where the heck are you, bud? Get your butt in here, especially if you actually are a stump! Null read.

@ZolfJKimbleeXME - Already stated, all signs are pointing to scum.

@ThisOneIsBlue - putting in a LOT of effort to try to communicate and contribute. Leaning town, at the least non-anti-town 3rd.

@CinnabarCobra - has posted once, not enough to get a read on. We need to hear from you!

@wbq - hasn't posted enough for me to get a read on, mostly summaries? BBQ, you scare me when you get quieter and aren't pushing logic. Looking for your usual meta. Come discuss more?

@Haisyn - can confirm work is eating her. Thoughtful reads when here. Seems relaxed. Slight leaning town.

@Bequerel - Spamming post req, low content posts early, need to reread for content inside post req more recently. If you've only got 4 days, shouldn't you be using them if you can? Neutral read, claim + low seeming inclination to help in discussion could indicate non-anti-town 3rd.

@Kapara - new (and fiery! xD), took suspicion well, has been trying to participate in discussion some. Neutral leaning town.

@Keraunic - Have gotten town vibes off of you from the start, meta seems you, but even townier. xD Participating and pointing out things. Leaning town.

@Ambrose - active in discussion, asking questions, giving thought-out reads. Prob town.

@NinjaCatBlue - post req sucks, cant tell jack from few posts. Sheeping votes, not contributing (but again, post requirement?). Not here much, regardless. Neutral, lurker.

@ShadowLugia711 - barely here, only point in favor is not making same mistakes as did when scum in previous game. Neutral, lurker.

@FunfilledWTFery - more on you in a bit, I need to go back and read some things. Typical lurking behaviour. Responds to being called to thread without pings--following along with discussion without posting? Odd claim for town (unprompted?) Next reread. Neutral leaning scum.

@Cyberstrike - posting more often, need to reread more recent for content check? Earlier posts low content. Share more of your thoughts, please! Neutral read.

@SmashedFish - low on scumhunting, but active in discussion, and most relaxed I've ever seen. Seems to be catching up with things now. Watching for continued activity and discussion. Tone/meta seems right. Leaning town.

Annnd crap, I forgot to hit submit. Ahhhh ><

TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah YOu have my permission to get rid of those enters (but I have your post copied, so I'll see if you changed something *waggles fingers*)
@Tsaiah YOu have my permission to get rid of those enters (but I have your post copied, so I'll see if you changed something *waggles fingers*)
TuEVAjZ.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 155 156