Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampire Signup Thread [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
Vampire Discussion Thread
Vampire Lynch Thread

Hello, and welcome to Vampire, a game akin to another forum game, Werewolf, that is being run right now.
Quote:
CURRENT PLAYER SLOTS:

1. marchhare
2. ChaoticKagura
3. Bequerel
4. Remos
5. IvyRoseIris15
6. Nerasis
7. Granger90201
8. ChibiKittens
9. EccentricElf23
10. Alkeid
11. Ruination
12. ClockworkEclipse
Note: We need 10 players to start and 15 players max.
Quote:
RULES:

Every player will be given a role via PM. Some roles will have special actions that can be performed during the Night phase, the results of which will be posted at the beginning of the Day phase.
During the Day phase, players vote to burn one player at the stake (lynching). If the players successfully catch the Vampire and burn them at the stake, the town wins. However, if the Vampire successfully catches and kills the player with the Monster Hunter role, the Vampire wins.
When the Night phase starts again, the player with the most lynch votes will be lynched and cast out from the game, and they will no longer be able to post on any of the official Vampire threads. Players with special actions will send the Game Master (Me, @Luthyx) a PM telling me what they want to do with their action that night.
Make sure to watch everyone's actions. Bluffing, lying, and rooting out the dishonest is a key part in winning the game. Keep your eyes peeled.

DAY AND NIGHT PHASES

There are two phases to the game - Day and Night. These phases cycle methodically every 24 hours, beginning and ending at 12:00 FRT to allow players in different timezones time to choose their action.

At the start of the Day phase, results from the previous night will be posted - however, they will be vague, e.g. "the doctor healed someone," or, "the Vampire bit someone."
During the Day phase, players discuss who to lynch and settle on their votes.

At the start of the Night phase, the player with the most votes will be lynched and players with special actions send the Game Master (Me, Luthyx) a PM describing what they do with their action that night.

This cycle continues until the Vampire or the Town wins.
Quote:
ROLES

Villager
A simple villager, living peacefully in the town and armed with nothing more than their wits. And perhaps a pitchfork.
The Villager has no special nightly roles.

Vampire
An evil, bloodsucking vampire. Unlike the tales, they resemble any other normal villager. It will be difficult to root them out.

Every night, the Vampire may bite one player. The bitten player has three in-game days left to live unless the Doctor heals them. If a bitten player is bitten again before they are healed, they die instantly.
The Vampire's nightly victim is not announced publicly, so be wary...

Monster Hunter
This person has seen the unthinkable. They came to the town in the hopes of killing a rumored vampire, but now must be careful to make sure the vampire does not kill them first.

The Monster Hunter has no nightly ability. However, they are immune to being lynched. On the flip side, the Doctor cannot heal them either, so they must be careful to keep their identity hidden.

The Scarred
Mentally or physically, this person has been scarred by a vampire encounter and lived to tell the tale.

Every night, the Scarred may choose to investigate two players. If they find someone who has been bitten by the vampire, it is announced publicly the next day; if not, it is simply stated that they did not find a real bite victim.

Doctor
This person has extensively studied the workings of healing and herbs.

Once per night, the Doctor may choose to heal one player. If the player is bitten by the vampire that night, they suffer no ill effects. If the player has been bitten previously, they are healed and no longer have a death countdown.

EXTRA ROLES
These roles will only be added if more than 10 players choose to join.

Drunk
The town's drunk is well known for only being able to communicate in gestures and animal sounds.

This player has no nightly roles. However, they are not allowed to talk during the day (except when making a lynch vote). If they say anything other than that, however, they automatically die during the night.

Lovers
Two lovers who are deeply in love with one another. They are inseparable
The Lovers have no nightly roles. However, if one dies, the other lover dies as well due to a broken heart.

Rogue
A sneaky trickster. They enjoy creating mischief.

Once per three nights, the Rogue can switch the roles of any two players. The players are not informed of their new roles, and the Rogue is not informed of the roles of the people they swapped. If their roles have special powers, the GM takes control of those powers instead.

Insomniac
This person suffers an inability to sleep.

Every night that the Rogue uses their action, the Insomniac is informed if their role was changed and what their new role is. They are allowed to then take on the powers of that new role.

Please comment below if you'd like to join! Once the game starts, an official discussion thread and an official lynch vote thread will be started. Note that this is the very first run of Vampire, so rules and roles may be imperfect. If people have fun and enough interest is shown, I might even run another game of this!
Vampire Discussion Thread
Vampire Lynch Thread

Hello, and welcome to Vampire, a game akin to another forum game, Werewolf, that is being run right now.
Quote:
CURRENT PLAYER SLOTS:

1. marchhare
2. ChaoticKagura
3. Bequerel
4. Remos
5. IvyRoseIris15
6. Nerasis
7. Granger90201
8. ChibiKittens
9. EccentricElf23
10. Alkeid
11. Ruination
12. ClockworkEclipse
Note: We need 10 players to start and 15 players max.
Quote:
RULES:

Every player will be given a role via PM. Some roles will have special actions that can be performed during the Night phase, the results of which will be posted at the beginning of the Day phase.
During the Day phase, players vote to burn one player at the stake (lynching). If the players successfully catch the Vampire and burn them at the stake, the town wins. However, if the Vampire successfully catches and kills the player with the Monster Hunter role, the Vampire wins.
When the Night phase starts again, the player with the most lynch votes will be lynched and cast out from the game, and they will no longer be able to post on any of the official Vampire threads. Players with special actions will send the Game Master (Me, @Luthyx) a PM telling me what they want to do with their action that night.
Make sure to watch everyone's actions. Bluffing, lying, and rooting out the dishonest is a key part in winning the game. Keep your eyes peeled.

DAY AND NIGHT PHASES

There are two phases to the game - Day and Night. These phases cycle methodically every 24 hours, beginning and ending at 12:00 FRT to allow players in different timezones time to choose their action.

At the start of the Day phase, results from the previous night will be posted - however, they will be vague, e.g. "the doctor healed someone," or, "the Vampire bit someone."
During the Day phase, players discuss who to lynch and settle on their votes.

At the start of the Night phase, the player with the most votes will be lynched and players with special actions send the Game Master (Me, Luthyx) a PM describing what they do with their action that night.

This cycle continues until the Vampire or the Town wins.
Quote:
ROLES

Villager
A simple villager, living peacefully in the town and armed with nothing more than their wits. And perhaps a pitchfork.
The Villager has no special nightly roles.

Vampire
An evil, bloodsucking vampire. Unlike the tales, they resemble any other normal villager. It will be difficult to root them out.

Every night, the Vampire may bite one player. The bitten player has three in-game days left to live unless the Doctor heals them. If a bitten player is bitten again before they are healed, they die instantly.
The Vampire's nightly victim is not announced publicly, so be wary...

Monster Hunter
This person has seen the unthinkable. They came to the town in the hopes of killing a rumored vampire, but now must be careful to make sure the vampire does not kill them first.

The Monster Hunter has no nightly ability. However, they are immune to being lynched. On the flip side, the Doctor cannot heal them either, so they must be careful to keep their identity hidden.

The Scarred
Mentally or physically, this person has been scarred by a vampire encounter and lived to tell the tale.

Every night, the Scarred may choose to investigate two players. If they find someone who has been bitten by the vampire, it is announced publicly the next day; if not, it is simply stated that they did not find a real bite victim.

Doctor
This person has extensively studied the workings of healing and herbs.

Once per night, the Doctor may choose to heal one player. If the player is bitten by the vampire that night, they suffer no ill effects. If the player has been bitten previously, they are healed and no longer have a death countdown.

EXTRA ROLES
These roles will only be added if more than 10 players choose to join.

Drunk
The town's drunk is well known for only being able to communicate in gestures and animal sounds.

This player has no nightly roles. However, they are not allowed to talk during the day (except when making a lynch vote). If they say anything other than that, however, they automatically die during the night.

Lovers
Two lovers who are deeply in love with one another. They are inseparable
The Lovers have no nightly roles. However, if one dies, the other lover dies as well due to a broken heart.

Rogue
A sneaky trickster. They enjoy creating mischief.

Once per three nights, the Rogue can switch the roles of any two players. The players are not informed of their new roles, and the Rogue is not informed of the roles of the people they swapped. If their roles have special powers, the GM takes control of those powers instead.

Insomniac
This person suffers an inability to sleep.

Every night that the Rogue uses their action, the Insomniac is informed if their role was changed and what their new role is. They are allowed to then take on the powers of that new role.

Please comment below if you'd like to join! Once the game starts, an official discussion thread and an official lynch vote thread will be started. Note that this is the very first run of Vampire, so rules and roles may be imperfect. If people have fun and enough interest is shown, I might even run another game of this!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Official Pinglist:

@marchhare @ChaoticKagura @Bequerel @Remos @IvyRoseIris15 @Nerasis @Granger90201 @ChibiKittens @Alkeid @Ruination @ClockworkEclipse
Official Pinglist:

@marchhare @ChaoticKagura @Bequerel @Remos @IvyRoseIris15 @Nerasis @Granger90201 @ChibiKittens @Alkeid @Ruination @ClockworkEclipse
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
CURRENT GAME STATUS:
Quote:
Day 1
Players decided to lynch no one.
Quote:
Night 1
Granger90401 is bitten and revealed as bitten by the Scarred.
Quote:
Night 2
EccentricElf23 is chosen to be lynched. However, they are an innocent villager.
Quote:
Day 3
Granger was healed, but the Scarred did not find the night's victim.
Quote:
Night 3
ClockworkEclipse was lynched. However, they were the drunk.
Quote:
Day 4
Someone was bitten, but neither the Scarred nor the Doctor found them.
Quote:
Night 4
IvyRoseIris15, an innocent villager, was lynched.
It is currently Night 4.
CURRENT GAME STATUS:
Quote:
Day 1
Players decided to lynch no one.
Quote:
Night 1
Granger90401 is bitten and revealed as bitten by the Scarred.
Quote:
Night 2
EccentricElf23 is chosen to be lynched. However, they are an innocent villager.
Quote:
Day 3
Granger was healed, but the Scarred did not find the night's victim.
Quote:
Night 3
ClockworkEclipse was lynched. However, they were the drunk.
Quote:
Day 4
Someone was bitten, but neither the Scarred nor the Doctor found them.
Quote:
Night 4
IvyRoseIris15, an innocent villager, was lynched.
It is currently Night 4.
they/them
[/code]
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
they/them
[/code]
@CallMeWaffles @marchhare @DarknessInsideMe @Remos

Aaaaand it's open!
@CallMeWaffles @marchhare @DarknessInsideMe @Remos

Aaaaand it's open!
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx

Sign me up!

(Edit: FIRST)
@Luthyx

Sign me up!

(Edit: FIRST)
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare

You've been added! Welcome to the game!
@marchhare

You've been added! Welcome to the game!
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx

Hells yeah, sign me up. I saw Brain's werewolf game, but unfortunately came in too late. ;v;
@Luthyx

Hells yeah, sign me up. I saw Brain's werewolf game, but unfortunately came in too late. ;v;
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura

You're in!
@ChaoticKagura

You're in!
they/them
[/code]
@luthyx
I'm in!
@luthyx
I'm in!
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
1 2 3 4