Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampire Signup Thread [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
@Bequerel

Added!
@Bequerel

Added!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx
Non RP or RP?
@Luthyx
Non RP or RP?
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

Non RP. If a couple people show interest in a RP version of Vampire, I can set up another thread.
@Agrina

Non RP. If a couple people show interest in a RP version of Vampire, I can set up another thread.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
*quietly scoots out*
I don't like non RP unfortunately.
*quietly scoots out*
I don't like non RP unfortunately.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@Agrina

That's fine :)
@Agrina

That's fine :)
they/them
[/code]
Could you add me? I can't ping just this second X.o
Could you add me? I can't ping just this second X.o
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Luthyx

I'd like to play please!
@Luthyx

I'd like to play please!
@Luthyx

I would like to join!
@Luthyx

I would like to join!
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Remos @IvyRoseIris15 @Nerasis

You're all in!
@Remos @IvyRoseIris15 @Nerasis

You're all in!
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx
I'll play too! :)
@Luthyx
I'll play too! :)
1 2 3 4