Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Destroy the Godmodder: FR Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
A lone, human figure stands as aura of power glows around him. He sees the land of Flight Rising and finds it suitable for his purposes

Look out Soribeth, here I come... Sornieth?

Welcome to Destroy the Godmodder: Flight Rising Edition

Rules shamelessly stolen from the TV Tropes Edtion and the Original

Original: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/off-topic/forum-games/434145-destroy-the-godmodder

TV Tropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=13969038880A73377900&page=0

The godmodder is incredibly over powered, and unfortunately it seems that the admins aren't too effective against him, it looks like you'll have to take him down the hard way.
The godmodder will block most attacks, and retaliate harshly, but he needs to be taught a lesson. Be careful though, he has something called 'the Curse of Repetition', any time an attack deals damage to the godmodder, he becomes immune to that attack forever after.

Rule #1: Don't argue with the game master. You can question my choices or point out mistakes, but don't argue with me please.

Rule #2: Don't expect your attacks to work when aimed at the godmodder. This goes up to infinity if you aren't in the same area as him. If he's not listed under a specific area, that means he's disappeared again and nobody knows where he is, and thus he cannot be targeted because of a nifty ability of his called the Veil.

Rule #3: You may only post once every round (one of my posts).

Rule #4: It is never too late to join. You don't have to request, feel free to jump right in.

Rule #5: If you have an issue with the way I run this, please message me, I'm open to feedback, and if you feel you're being picked on, then please let me know so I can remedy the situation. Additionally, if you decide to drop out after joining in, please say you are doing so, it is very irritating when someone leaves without telling me they won't be back.

Rule #6: Its is no longer possible to choose your alignment. All players will be designated as [P](layer) in the world updates. Siding with the godmodder is no longer an option. Sorry for the railroading, but its time to wrap up the game.

Rule #7: Roleplaying is a bit more necessary now. More in the terms that flavor text is the main focus now, and you need to pay a bit more attention to what a character is. Beyond that, nothing really. You don't need characterization or any of that crap, although it can be useful.

Rule #8: You can use "charged" units, and they will help in the battle. The longer you charge them, the more powerful and effective they will be. 1-post summons of an entity generally are turned to the godmodder's own team instantly, but there are exceptions.

Rule #9: If you charge a summon, don't say "I'm going to charge it for 150 posts" and then move the progress by 10 per post by you. Because then it will only be a 15 post charge! If you want an entity with 150 posts worth of power, build it for 150 post!

Rule #10: You can use multiple attacks per post, but the more you use, the less effective each one will be.

Current Battlefield
The Godmodder 100/100
A lone, human figure stands as aura of power glows around him. He sees the land of Flight Rising and finds it suitable for his purposes

Look out Soribeth, here I come... Sornieth?

Welcome to Destroy the Godmodder: Flight Rising Edition

Rules shamelessly stolen from the TV Tropes Edtion and the Original

Original: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/off-topic/forum-games/434145-destroy-the-godmodder

TV Tropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=13969038880A73377900&page=0

The godmodder is incredibly over powered, and unfortunately it seems that the admins aren't too effective against him, it looks like you'll have to take him down the hard way.
The godmodder will block most attacks, and retaliate harshly, but he needs to be taught a lesson. Be careful though, he has something called 'the Curse of Repetition', any time an attack deals damage to the godmodder, he becomes immune to that attack forever after.

Rule #1: Don't argue with the game master. You can question my choices or point out mistakes, but don't argue with me please.

Rule #2: Don't expect your attacks to work when aimed at the godmodder. This goes up to infinity if you aren't in the same area as him. If he's not listed under a specific area, that means he's disappeared again and nobody knows where he is, and thus he cannot be targeted because of a nifty ability of his called the Veil.

Rule #3: You may only post once every round (one of my posts).

Rule #4: It is never too late to join. You don't have to request, feel free to jump right in.

Rule #5: If you have an issue with the way I run this, please message me, I'm open to feedback, and if you feel you're being picked on, then please let me know so I can remedy the situation. Additionally, if you decide to drop out after joining in, please say you are doing so, it is very irritating when someone leaves without telling me they won't be back.

Rule #6: Its is no longer possible to choose your alignment. All players will be designated as [P](layer) in the world updates. Siding with the godmodder is no longer an option. Sorry for the railroading, but its time to wrap up the game.

Rule #7: Roleplaying is a bit more necessary now. More in the terms that flavor text is the main focus now, and you need to pay a bit more attention to what a character is. Beyond that, nothing really. You don't need characterization or any of that crap, although it can be useful.

Rule #8: You can use "charged" units, and they will help in the battle. The longer you charge them, the more powerful and effective they will be. 1-post summons of an entity generally are turned to the godmodder's own team instantly, but there are exceptions.

Rule #9: If you charge a summon, don't say "I'm going to charge it for 150 posts" and then move the progress by 10 per post by you. Because then it will only be a 15 post charge! If you want an entity with 150 posts worth of power, build it for 150 post!

Rule #10: You can use multiple attacks per post, but the more you use, the less effective each one will be.

Current Battlefield
The Godmodder 100/100
The Battle Against the Godmodder Continues

Destroy the Godmodder: Flight Rising Edition

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1647582

Unless you are already checking it out... In that case... Awkward
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177047/17704686_350.png[/img] Charo, standing straight and tall, began to charge a purple aura, her Stardust Scholar by her side. @bishophavel
17704686_350.png

Charo, standing straight and tall, began to charge a purple aura, her Stardust Scholar by her side.

@bishophavel
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
The Godmodder chuckles nastily and uses his godmodding powers to summon assault cannon with shielding

Current Battlefield:
The Godmodder 100/100
Assault Cannon {Shielding 100%} 1000/1000

@CrystalClaw
The Godmodder chuckles nastily and uses his godmodding powers to summon assault cannon with shielding

Current Battlefield:
The Godmodder 100/100

@CrystalClaw

Still charging, her stardust scholar puts up a forcefield.
( I mean, they are Arcanist's Acloyte, right?)

[img= Stardust Scholar][/img]
Still charging, her stardust scholar puts up a forcefield.
( I mean, they are Arcanist's Acloyte, right?)

[img= Stardust Scholar][/img]
[i](The Godmodder is beyond anything you could possibly think, because he godmods every single step of the way. To put it loosely he is a Reality Warper, also as you charge your attack put a number every post it will take to charge, like 1/4 Aura Build Up)[/i] The Godmodder puts on a a Kaiser Helmet and yells [b][color=Orange]"Schnell schießen!"[/color][/b] and smiles thinking that he is such an intellect. The Cannon fires slamming bombs into the forcefield causing cracks begin to begin forming around the impacted section. The Godmodder then decides to summon some minions, remembering his fine helmet he decides summon 10 Spiked Helmet Goombas. [img]http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/8/86/Spiky_Goomba_-_Paper_Mario_The_Thousand-Year_Door.png/150px-Spiky_Goomba_-_Paper_Mario_The_Thousand-Year_Door.png[/img] Feeling satisfied he ends his turn. [b][u]Current Battlefield:[/b][/u] The Godmodder 100/100 Assault Cannon {Shielding 100%} 1000/1000 Spiked Goombas x 10 2/2 [P]Shield 4/5 @CrystalClaw
(The Godmodder is beyond anything you could possibly think, because he godmods every single step of the way. To put it loosely he is a Reality Warper, also as you charge your attack put a number every post it will take to charge, like 1/4 Aura Build Up)

The Godmodder puts on a a Kaiser Helmet and yells "Schnell schießen!" and smiles thinking that he is such an intellect. The Cannon fires slamming bombs into the forcefield causing cracks begin to begin forming around the impacted section. The Godmodder then decides to summon some minions, remembering his fine helmet he decides summon 10 Spiked Helmet Goombas.

150px-Spiky_Goomba_-_Paper_Mario_The_Thousand-Year_Door.png

Feeling satisfied he ends his turn.

Current Battlefield:
The Godmodder 100/100
Spiked Goombas x 10 2/2
[P]Shield 4/5

@CrystalClaw

Surprised, the stardust scholar continues to replenish the forcefield. Forcefield repaired.

Charo, feeling afraid, still charges her aura. ( 3/5 Aura Charge )

( Can you get more ppl? )
Surprised, the stardust scholar continues to replenish the forcefield. Forcefield repaired.

Charo, feeling afraid, still charges her aura. ( 3/5 Aura Charge )

( Can you get more ppl? )
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103897/10389675_350.png[/img] Rushing up to the battlefield, Yewan grabs a hammer and starts bashing the goombas. His Rasa Decides to help by throwing a bomb at the cannon.
10389675_350.png

Rushing up to the battlefield, Yewan grabs a hammer and starts bashing the goombas. His Rasa Decides to help by throwing a bomb at the cannon.
Bump!
Bump!
[i](Time for an info dump, You guys can use 3 charges for three separate summons or charged attacks. You also have a regular attack that can be used once per turn.)[/i] The explosion rocks the Cannon but harms nothing but the shields, Yewan takes out 3 Goombas as each drops a coins for each downed which he pockets in his hammerspace. The Godmodder seems annoyed, as a result of the death and damage to his minions he decides to take it up a notch. [img]http://i.imgur.com/dujnq.png[/img] The Mutant Creeper charges towards his opponents, Yewan and Rasa. The Godmodder decides to end the forcefield as well, direct hit from the assault cannon, the forcefield buckles inwardly with cracks very noticeably painting a spider web like cracks from the impacted part. The Godmodder hops off the Cannon and tears it in half. [b][u]Current Battlefield:[/b][/u] The Godmodder: 100/100 Assault Cannon: {Shielding 25%} 1000/1000 Spiked Goombas x4 2/2 Spiked Goomba x2 1/2 Mutant Creeper 70/70 @CrystalClaw @Elementis
(Time for an info dump, You guys can use 3 charges for three separate summons or charged attacks. You also have a regular attack that can be used once per turn.)

The explosion rocks the Cannon but harms nothing but the shields, Yewan takes out 3 Goombas as each drops a coins for each downed which he pockets in his hammerspace. The Godmodder seems annoyed, as a result of the death and damage to his minions he decides to take it up a notch.
dujnq.png
The Mutant Creeper charges towards his opponents, Yewan and Rasa.

The Godmodder decides to end the forcefield as well, direct hit from the assault cannon, the forcefield buckles inwardly with cracks very noticeably painting a spider web like cracks from the impacted part. The Godmodder hops off the Cannon and tears it in half.

Current Battlefield:
The Godmodder: 100/100
Assault Cannon: {Shielding 25%} 1000/1000
Spiked Goombas x4 2/2
Spiked Goomba x2 1/2
Mutant Creeper 70/70

@CrystalClaw
@Elementis