Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 547 548 549 550 551 ... 734 735
[center]@Moshipuppy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34392817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343929/34392817_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44204719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442048/44204719_350.png[/img] [/url] -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Heat bounced off the cracked desert sand sending vermin scrambling for shelter. Under the harsh waves the boneyard seemed to be a never ending expanse of heat. Bones littered the ground underneath the resting mass of muscle and scales. Diesel's head rose from the resting coil, eyes scanning the sand for any movement. There. A creature who's core temperature was much lower than the baking ground which he thrived in. Slowly he rose, watching the beast-- guardian perhaps?-- muck about. He seemed to be checking underneath the bones and stones for goodies or perhaps creatures that were trying to take shelter. It was odd to see another in these lands, most avoided this very area due to the monstrous mutation that patrolled the sands. Said mutation grinned, one secondary arm settled on the hilt of his trusty weapon. The Scarred Wasteland held unforeseen dangers and those unprepared would surely fall victim to it's natives. The scavenger froze and turned, hearing the drag of the imperial's tail in the layer of sand which always covered the cracked dirt. Diesel exhaled slowly and stopped, head tilting to study the large dragon before him.The mutation detected a scent of ash and metal practically seared into the guardians scales. Satloe hailed from the ashfall wastes then, that much he was certain of. Only a scavenger would enter these lands, another fact he was sure of. "You came here seeking treasures then, scavenger?" He asked, voice a low rumble against the winds. Before there was a response the creature continued, "You will find no treasure underneath the sands. However, above this cracked dirt stands something worth value. Something that is pleasing to the eyes." Seconds ticked by with no response from the imperial, he simply stood there waiting. It struck the guardian this treasure he was referring to was not made of gold or anything else precious but made of scales and muscle bound around a sturdy frame. It was a flirt. "Are you surprised? Even a beast mutated and twisted can still see beauty, though our perception is often warped." He shrugs slightly, removing his secondary hand from the hilt of his cleaver. "Goodluck scavenger, may you find riches that are beautiful to your eyes as you are to mine." He turns and returns to his nest of bones, settling down with a content smile. He didn't often get visitors who didn't attack first, the guardian truly was a treat. ----- note: My lair ends with Diesel, please choose from those ^^
@Moshipuppy

34392817_350.png

and

44204719_350.png

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Heat bounced off the cracked desert sand sending vermin scrambling for shelter. Under the harsh waves the boneyard seemed to be a never ending expanse of heat. Bones littered the ground underneath the resting mass of muscle and scales.

Diesel's head rose from the resting coil, eyes scanning the sand for any movement. There. A creature who's core temperature was much lower than the baking ground which he thrived in. Slowly he rose, watching the beast-- guardian perhaps?-- muck about. He seemed to be checking underneath the bones and stones for goodies or perhaps creatures that were trying to take shelter.

It was odd to see another in these lands, most avoided this very area due to the monstrous mutation that patrolled the sands. Said mutation grinned, one secondary arm settled on the hilt of his trusty weapon. The Scarred Wasteland held unforeseen dangers and those unprepared would surely fall victim to it's natives.

The scavenger froze and turned, hearing the drag of the imperial's tail in the layer of sand which always covered the cracked dirt. Diesel exhaled slowly and stopped, head tilting to study the large dragon before him.The mutation detected a scent of ash and metal practically seared into the guardians scales. Satloe hailed from the ashfall wastes then, that much he was certain of.

Only a scavenger would enter these lands, another fact he was sure of. "You came here seeking treasures then, scavenger?" He asked, voice a low rumble against the winds. Before there was a response the creature continued, "You will find no treasure underneath the sands. However, above this cracked dirt stands something worth value. Something that is pleasing to the eyes."

Seconds ticked by with no response from the imperial, he simply stood there waiting. It struck the guardian this treasure he was referring to was not made of gold or anything else precious but made of scales and muscle bound around a sturdy frame. It was a flirt.

"Are you surprised? Even a beast mutated and twisted can still see beauty, though our perception is often warped." He shrugs slightly, removing his secondary hand from the hilt of his cleaver. "Goodluck scavenger, may you find riches that are beautiful to your eyes as you are to mine." He turns and returns to his nest of bones, settling down with a content smile. He didn't often get visitors who didn't attack first, the guardian truly was a treat.

note: My lair ends with Diesel, please choose from those ^^
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@Lurch [center][s]I'm not dead! (sorry it took so long)[/s][/center] [s](Heck! Almost all my dragons would rather fight most of yours rather than flirt!)[/s] Helios wouldn't mind spending some time with... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41851952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418520/41851952_350.png[/img] [/url] ...Judas! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25412597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254126/25412597_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]~~~~[/center] Helios was not necessarily known for his bravery, he instead was better known for being a very lonely dragon with a fear of any dragon older than a hatchling. That did not mean he didn't want to be around any dragon, it was in fact, the opposite... From the middle of a ice capped mountain, he watched a lovely Skydancer. He could see many similarities between them, and he longed to be closer. Yet, he could sense that the Skydancer would not share those feelings, even if they were just ones longing for friendship... Or perhaps that was just his fear. It was always so hard to tell... As he watched the Skydancer spend their time by a almost frozen pool of water, snow began peppering the ground, falling from the growing clouds. He took this as his signal to leave, only to have the snow give way beneath him as he stood, sending him tumbling to the ground below. Right next to the Skydancer. He squawked, stumbling to him feet and bowing in an ungraceful rush. [i]I'm so sorry! I'm SO SORRY![/i] Panicked, he took off. (Lair ends at AoShun)
@Lurch
I'm not dead! (sorry it took so long)

(Heck! Almost all my dragons would rather fight most of yours rather than flirt!)

Helios wouldn't mind spending some time with...

41851952_350.png

...Judas!

25412597_350.png

~~~~
Helios was not necessarily known for his bravery, he instead was better known for being a very lonely dragon with a fear of any dragon older than a hatchling. That did not mean he didn't want to be around any dragon, it was in fact, the opposite...
From the middle of a ice capped mountain, he watched a lovely Skydancer. He could see many similarities between them, and he longed to be closer. Yet, he could sense that the Skydancer would not share those feelings, even if they were just ones longing for friendship... Or perhaps that was just his fear. It was always so hard to tell...
As he watched the Skydancer spend their time by a almost frozen pool of water, snow began peppering the ground, falling from the growing clouds.
He took this as his signal to leave, only to have the snow give way beneath him as he stood, sending him tumbling to the ground below. Right next to the Skydancer.
He squawked, stumbling to him feet and bowing in an ungraceful rush.
I'm so sorry! I'm SO SORRY!
Panicked, he took off.

(Lair ends at AoShun)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@Lurch EEEEEEE! Adorable!

SKIP ME
@Lurch EEEEEEE! Adorable!

SKIP ME
HxcMlGn.pnggzlHZ53.png
pZJYyk4.pngoaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png5hF3FGk.png
2VtxnMX.pngxj6Mn2e.png
NlmYDAS.pngxYQkuHQ.png
mlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
Symmetrical_Tundra_M_Floraun_.png

e8SAWsa.png1acRPxK.gif
@GuardianDragonak [s]claim! will write something later tomorrow-[/s] I think your Revn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32118481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321185/32118481_350.png[/img] [/url] should meet the gentle Lunar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43096118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430962/43096118_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]__________________________________________________________________________[/center] Such lush greenery was so beautiful... Lunar knew he was lost, but he was still admiring the beautiful plants, flowers, and exotic flora that he never got to see in his home of the Crags in the icy and frozen Southern Icefield. It was beautiful, and as long as he focused on the pretty plants, he couldn't let the anxiety welling in his chest take over. That would be bad, and would only be detrimental to his finding the way out of this situation. It all happened [i]because[/i] of a pretty flower, though... The curious Pearlcatcher had caught sight of a rare flower, forgot to mention to the group that he was stopping to observe, and then when he looked back up? They'd disappeared into the underbrush and thick forest. Leaving him alone and thoroughly lost. Setting himself down and taking a few calming breaths, Lunar looked around once more. This time, he took in the surroundings a bit more. Trying to at least find one familiar thing... Hopeless. He was lost, hopelessly so. Frightened tears threatened to well up in his eyes, and his ears flattened back against his head as the situation fully settled on him. The maps hanging at his hips were useless, simply for the fact they weren't for the area. His guide had been carrying that one map. Just as the dread was settling in, he heard something rustling in the brush. Jumping up and backing close to a big tree, he whined quietly to himself. Bracing for what could possibly emerge from the thick foliage. Puffing up in alarm as the rustling grew louder, he likely looked more like a frightened poodle mith than a menacing dragon with his mane fluffed up as much as it could. His fluff deflated just a small bit when it was a Skydancer that emerged from said foliage. Looking a bit confused and concerned when he laid eyes on the fluffed up and frightened Pearlcatcher. Lunar prompltly sat back down and huffed shakily, looking around a moment before settling his gaze back on the dark Skydancer. "Um- I'm lost. My- My group left me behind and I have no idea how to get back to my camp, and I'm [i]really[/i] lost and kinda scared-" Cutting off his own babbling, the Pearlcatcher shrunk down a bit. Giving a look best described as 'sad Hainu eyes'. "May- You... Perhaps help me, sir...?" He questioned hopefully, barely perking his ears up. (sorry this really wasn't much of a flirt--) [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Tza is off limits for this...! My lair ends at Neza, but everyone else is open <3[/size][/center]
@GuardianDragonak claim! will write something later tomorrow-

I think your Revn

32118481_350.png

should meet the gentle Lunar

43096118_350.png

Such lush greenery was so beautiful... Lunar knew he was lost, but he was still admiring the beautiful plants, flowers, and exotic flora that he never got to see in his home of the Crags in the icy and frozen Southern Icefield. It was beautiful, and as long as he focused on the pretty plants, he couldn't let the anxiety welling in his chest take over. That would be bad, and would only be detrimental to his finding the way out of this situation.

It all happened because of a pretty flower, though... The curious Pearlcatcher had caught sight of a rare flower, forgot to mention to the group that he was stopping to observe, and then when he looked back up? They'd disappeared into the underbrush and thick forest. Leaving him alone and thoroughly lost. Setting himself down and taking a few calming breaths, Lunar looked around once more. This time, he took in the surroundings a bit more. Trying to at least find one familiar thing...

Hopeless. He was lost, hopelessly so. Frightened tears threatened to well up in his eyes, and his ears flattened back against his head as the situation fully settled on him. The maps hanging at his hips were useless, simply for the fact they weren't for the area. His guide had been carrying that one map. Just as the dread was settling in, he heard something rustling in the brush. Jumping up and backing close to a big tree, he whined quietly to himself. Bracing for what could possibly emerge from the thick foliage.

Puffing up in alarm as the rustling grew louder, he likely looked more like a frightened poodle mith than a menacing dragon with his mane fluffed up as much as it could. His fluff deflated just a small bit when it was a Skydancer that emerged from said foliage. Looking a bit confused and concerned when he laid eyes on the fluffed up and frightened Pearlcatcher.

Lunar prompltly sat back down and huffed shakily, looking around a moment before settling his gaze back on the dark Skydancer. "Um- I'm lost. My- My group left me behind and I have no idea how to get back to my camp, and I'm really lost and kinda scared-" Cutting off his own babbling, the Pearlcatcher shrunk down a bit. Giving a look best described as 'sad Hainu eyes'. "May- You... Perhaps help me, sir...?" He questioned hopefully, barely perking his ears up.

(sorry this really wasn't much of a flirt--)
___

Tza is off limits for this...! My lair ends at Neza, but everyone else is open <3
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@GhostBreath [s]Claim! I'll write something soon.[/s] (Hope I got your boy's personality right, I likely messed it up. XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23209298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232093/23209298_350.png[/img] [/url] Kuroi has met Misteye! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42539623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425397/42539623_350.png[/img] [/url] The Imperial gazed around, looking out at the icy plain. He had gone out to collect some materials for a new experiment, even though he had to go all the way out to the Icefield. It was cold for the Plague dragon, as he was used to the steady tempature of the Starfall Isles. He continued to pad along, silently searching for the items. He couldn't quite emember what it was exactly. Was he looking for some thistles? Or maybe some frozen acorns. No, it was definately a few mushroo-- "Can I help you?" He stumbled back slightly, looking down and being met with the covered gaze of a Coatl. He just stared down, stumbling over some akward sentances quietly before he began to say anything coherant. "U-uhm, I don't know..?" He seemed to ask, eyeing the dragon. The Coatl giggled softly at the other's nervousness, watching him. "Well, are you looking for something?" The Imperial nodded slowly, not trusting himself to speak. "What is it, then?" The Coatl asked another question, Misteye glancing around before speaking again. "M-mushrooms." The Coatl took a pause, thinking his words over before nodding. "I know where to find some!" He offered, the small cat on his head shuffling as he began to lead the larger dragon. They walked for a while, the smaller dragon trying to break the silence every so often while leaving Misteye looking around anxiously. ----- Finally, the the Coatl stopped walking, motioning to a patch of grey-yellow mushrooms. "There ya go!" He then turned, beginning to pad away before swiftly looking at him. "I'm Kuroi. What's your name?" He asked, as if they were meeting for the first time. "..Misteye." He said after a while, edging away from the dragon. "Nice to meet ya!" Kuroi said, once again turning away from him. "You're cool. Could I maybe see you again?" He didn't wait for a response, walking away with the Imperial mumbling more incoherant gibberish, stilling standing beside the mushroom patch. Everyone except for SeiHei, Okara, and Cyn are available! I recomend only flirting with dragons with familliars.
@GhostBreath Claim! I'll write something soon.
(Hope I got your boy's personality right, I likely messed it up. XD)

23209298_350.png

Kuroi has met Misteye!

42539623_350.png

The Imperial gazed around, looking out at the icy plain. He had gone out to collect some materials for a new experiment, even though he had to go all the way out to the Icefield. It was cold for the Plague dragon, as he was used to the steady tempature of the Starfall Isles. He continued to pad along, silently searching for the items. He couldn't quite emember what it was exactly. Was he looking for some thistles? Or maybe some frozen acorns. No, it was definately a few mushroo--

"Can I help you?" He stumbled back slightly, looking down and being met with the covered gaze of a Coatl. He just stared down, stumbling over some akward sentances quietly before he began to say anything coherant. "U-uhm, I don't know..?" He seemed to ask, eyeing the dragon.

The Coatl giggled softly at the other's nervousness, watching him. "Well, are you looking for something?" The Imperial nodded slowly, not trusting himself to speak. "What is it, then?" The Coatl asked another question, Misteye glancing around before speaking again. "M-mushrooms."

The Coatl took a pause, thinking his words over before nodding. "I know where to find some!" He offered, the small cat on his head shuffling as he began to lead the larger dragon. They walked for a while, the smaller dragon trying to break the silence every so often while leaving Misteye looking around anxiously.
Finally, the the Coatl stopped walking, motioning to a patch of grey-yellow mushrooms. "There ya go!" He then turned, beginning to pad away before swiftly looking at him. "I'm Kuroi. What's your name?" He asked, as if they were meeting for the first time.

"..Misteye." He said after a while, edging away from the dragon. "Nice to meet ya!" Kuroi said, once again turning away from him. "You're cool. Could I maybe see you again?" He didn't wait for a response, walking away with the Imperial mumbling more incoherant gibberish, stilling standing beside the mushroom patch.

Everyone except for SeiHei, Okara, and Cyn are available! I recomend only flirting with dragons with familliars.
unicornponies_com.png
[center]@unicornponies [s]I'm alive![/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40511793] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405118/40511793_350.png[/img] [/url] Has caught the eye of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40402718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404028/40402718_350.png[/img] [/url] -- -- -- -- -- The arrow whizzed a few inches right of the ridgebacks head. Roy, understandably startled, glared at the archer who had shot the arrow. Of course the pearlcatcher had not expected for such a tall dragon to turn the corner just as he shot the arrow, nonetheless he gave an embarrassed smile and watched as the other picked the arrow up from the ground. "I believe this belongs to you," Roy grumbles, handing over the arrow to the archer. Whenever the pearlcatcher gave a quiet apology he sighed and shook his head. There wasn't any anger towards the archer, his recent mark had just been frustrating beyond belief to take out. "I'm not angry with you," He clarifies, then gives Kantan a lopsided grin. Roy was a man who usually didn't flirt; he was a man who never flirted due to his bluntness. Usually his attempts at flirting were poor or a bit gruesome, but this time he actually said something which qualified as an actual flirt. "I wouldn't have minded if you had shot me, cupid," He begins, watching the pearlcatcher's brows shoot up. "It would explain this odd feeling, now I'm just left with one diagnoses. I find you attractive." He began to walk past the startled dragon, chuckling quietly. "Grim, I know. But what can I say? I guess I'm into people who almost take my eye out." He cackled and continued on his way home, noting the symptoms he had just suffered. ------ Something short and sweet ^^ My lair ends with diesel ^^
@unicornponies

I'm alive!

40511793_350.png

Has caught the eye of

40402718_350.png

-- -- -- -- --

The arrow whizzed a few inches right of the ridgebacks head. Roy, understandably startled, glared at the archer who had shot the arrow. Of course the pearlcatcher had not expected for such a tall dragon to turn the corner just as he shot the arrow, nonetheless he gave an embarrassed smile and watched as the other picked the arrow up from the ground.

"I believe this belongs to you," Roy grumbles, handing over the arrow to the archer. Whenever the pearlcatcher gave a quiet apology he sighed and shook his head. There wasn't any anger towards the archer, his recent mark had just been frustrating beyond belief to take out.

"I'm not angry with you," He clarifies, then gives Kantan a lopsided grin. Roy was a man who usually didn't flirt; he was a man who never flirted due to his bluntness. Usually his attempts at flirting were poor or a bit gruesome, but this time he actually said something which qualified as an actual flirt.

"I wouldn't have minded if you had shot me, cupid," He begins, watching the pearlcatcher's brows shoot up. "It would explain this odd feeling, now I'm just left with one diagnoses. I find you attractive." He began to walk past the startled dragon, chuckling quietly.

"Grim, I know. But what can I say? I guess I'm into people who almost take my eye out." He cackled and continued on his way home, noting the symptoms he had just suffered.

Something short and sweet ^^

My lair ends with diesel ^^
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
[center]@Lurch [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37003127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370032/37003127_350.png[/img] [/url] Your Samael caught the eye of my... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36941831] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369419/36941831_350.png[/img] [/url] Oxylus ----- It was well known in the Moonswrathe clan that Oxylus was not a useful navigator and was a much better gardener (hence his position as the aid of self proclaimed mother nature, Reanne). Seeing as such, when Reanne lost track of her assistant, she was worried. Oxylus, not so much. The coatl never minded being lost and much enjoyed discovering new territory and plants. The problem lay with his ability to travel long distances and get lost for days on end. Today happened to be one of those days and Oxylus had wandered all the way to the Snowsquall Tundra in search of new plants to bring back for Reanne. (He was always looking for opportunities to impress her and wandering off was his chance.) However, he found that he wasn't alone in the Tundra and he found himself entranced by another coatl who was tending to the plants. As Oxylus was gawking, he didn't notice that Samael was closing in on him and soon the two stood only a wings length apart. Oxylus was in awe of how knowledgeable this dragon seemed and immediately wanted to get to know him. He also had to admit that Samael was quite handsome and that was a plus. He was shaken from his thoughts when Samael started asking him questions like what his name was and why he was there. Oxylus, being a shy dragon, stuttered in his response, nearly tripping in his spot in surprise that he had not initiated the conversation. Soon the two were talking and Oxylus had told him he was lost before he suddenly blurted, "Do you have a map because I'm getting lost in your eyes." Realizing what he said, Oxylus turned and flew off in a hurry, nearly falling out of the sky in shock of what he had said. ----- I hope you like it! I am not really good at this sort of thing but I thought I would give it a shot :)
@Lurch

37003127_350.png

Your Samael caught the eye of my...

36941831_350.png

Oxylus

It was well known in the Moonswrathe clan that Oxylus was not a useful navigator and was a much better gardener (hence his position as the aid of self proclaimed mother nature, Reanne). Seeing as such, when Reanne lost track of her assistant, she was worried.

Oxylus, not so much.

The coatl never minded being lost and much enjoyed discovering new territory and plants. The problem lay with his ability to travel long distances and get lost for days on end.

Today happened to be one of those days and Oxylus had wandered all the way to the Snowsquall Tundra in search of new plants to bring back for Reanne. (He was always looking for opportunities to impress her and wandering off was his chance.)

However, he found that he wasn't alone in the Tundra and he found himself entranced by another coatl who was tending to the plants.

As Oxylus was gawking, he didn't notice that Samael was closing in on him and soon the two stood only a wings length apart. Oxylus was in awe of how knowledgeable this dragon seemed and immediately wanted to get to know him. He also had to admit that Samael was quite handsome and that was a plus.

He was shaken from his thoughts when Samael started asking him questions like what his name was and why he was there. Oxylus, being a shy dragon, stuttered in his response, nearly tripping in his spot in surprise that he had not initiated the conversation.

Soon the two were talking and Oxylus had told him he was lost before he suddenly blurted, "Do you have a map because I'm getting lost in your eyes."

Realizing what he said, Oxylus turned and flew off in a hurry, nearly falling out of the sky in shock of what he had said.

I hope you like it! I am not really good at this sort of thing but I thought I would give it a shot :)
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gifb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.pngitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
@ChaoticEclipse [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29115572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291156/29115572_350.png[/img] [/url] Has caught the eye of... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43583586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435836/43583586_350.png[/img] [/url] — The only reason Europida even spared a second glance at the other dragon was because of the crown of bones atop his head, just like hers. Another presence of power was always unwelcome- always a challenge, to her. She came visiting to her homeland, as the fluttering pink of the Crystalpine Reaches gave her such a [i]headache[/i], sometimes. So happy and happy-go-lucky... how [i]nauseating[/i]. The dried blood over the others exposed bones caught her attention, though. At least they were somewhat alike, and she didn’t have to wallow in contempt forever. In fact, this Imperial didn’t seem that awful at all, but maybe that was just her being homesick. Curious, she approached. “Curious, seeing a dragon once dead, now living,” be brought a talon to her smirking lips, holding her silvery pearl protectively in her other hand. Odd how this one other dragon could spike her curiosity this much. How odd. How... unnatural. “Though I’m not surprised life would want you back,” her words even surprised her, but she quickly moved on. “However, a crown means power. Especially a crown of bones. Maybe we could work something out...” however, as soon as she was going to continue, a witch was close to approaching. Hah, witches. So evil and always so conniving. Elphaba taught Europida to never trust their kind. “Hmph. Never mind,” she quickly dismissed. What was she even thinking? This was just another dragon... just... She scowled, and took to the skies, pearl tightly in her grip as if it was the only important thing in the world. — I hope you don’t mind this being a tad serious! My layer ends at Muse! ^^
@ChaoticEclipse

29115572_350.png

Has caught the eye of...

43583586_350.png

The only reason Europida even spared a second glance at the other dragon was because of the crown of bones atop his head, just like hers. Another presence of power was always unwelcome- always a challenge, to her. She came visiting to her homeland, as the fluttering pink of the Crystalpine Reaches gave her such a headache, sometimes. So happy and happy-go-lucky... how nauseating.

The dried blood over the others exposed bones caught her attention, though. At least they were somewhat alike, and she didn’t have to wallow in contempt forever. In fact, this Imperial didn’t seem that awful at all, but maybe that was just her being homesick.

Curious, she approached.

“Curious, seeing a dragon once dead, now living,” be brought a talon to her smirking lips, holding her silvery pearl protectively in her other hand. Odd how this one other dragon could spike her curiosity this much. How odd. How... unnatural.

“Though I’m not surprised life would want you back,” her words even surprised her, but she quickly moved on.

“However, a crown means power. Especially a crown of bones. Maybe we could work something out...” however, as soon as she was going to continue, a witch was close to approaching. Hah, witches. So evil and always so conniving. Elphaba taught Europida to never trust their kind.

“Hmph. Never mind,” she quickly dismissed. What was she even thinking? This was just another dragon... just...

She scowled, and took to the skies, pearl tightly in her grip as if it was the only important thing in the world.

I hope you don’t mind this being a tad serious!

My layer ends at Muse! ^^
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@Arloy [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435630/43562968_350.png[/img][/center] [center]Has caught the eye of...[/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270785/27078440_350.png[/img][center] ----- It was no secret that Adolin was drawn to mystery, enamored by the unknown, had an affinity for things in the dark. It would seem that this had rubbed off on herself, as she was... strange to say the least. She'd become a master of puppet magic, and was able to us dolls to do her bidding. They were often her eyes, her servants, a means for her to do work. When she'd spotted Canidaen through the eyes of a stuffed Mith doll, she'd felt a shockwave of ice down her spine, a barrage of butterflies in her gut. She'd scurried home, pacing as she hissed to herself to forget. She couldn't. She had to speak to him. Here she was, three days and a journey later, using her magic to make the same doll walk towards him. "A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, encased in an enigma. Isn't that how the saying goes?" She looked at him, making the doll flap its wings as she strode closer. She smiled to herself, her signature smirk on her face. "Of course, you might know more about than even I do. Truth is, I love a good mystery, and you sure look like one." ----- (How does mysterious flirt work??)
@Arloy
43562968_350.png
Has caught the eye of...
27078440_350.png

It was no secret that Adolin was drawn to mystery, enamored by the unknown, had an affinity for things in the dark. It would seem that this had rubbed off on herself, as she was... strange to say the least. She'd become a master of puppet magic, and was able to us dolls to do her bidding. They were often her eyes, her servants, a means for her to do work.

When she'd spotted Canidaen through the eyes of a stuffed Mith doll, she'd felt a shockwave of ice down her spine, a barrage of butterflies in her gut. She'd scurried home, pacing as she hissed to herself to forget. She couldn't. She had to speak to him.

Here she was, three days and a journey later, using her magic to make the same doll walk towards him. "A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, encased in an enigma. Isn't that how the saying goes?" She looked at him, making the doll flap its wings as she strode closer. She smiled to herself, her signature smirk on her face. "Of course, you might know more about than even I do. Truth is, I love a good mystery, and you sure look like one."

(How does mysterious flirt work??)
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
@Finna [s]claim~ I'll write something in a bit...![/s] Sorry this took a bit!! Storm is a very pretty boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27083162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270832/27083162_350.png[/img] [/url] and he catches Lotus's attention. Not really romantically, but he can appreciate the pretty boy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43766341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437664/43766341_350.png[/img] [/url] [center]____________________________________________________________________________________________[center] This was an uncomfortable and unpleasant experience. The heat, smell, and harshness of the inhabitants of the Wasteland were all weighing on Lotus. A dragon used to cold and where most dragons offered hospitality freely. So this place was a shock to him, even with the awful things he's seen as a dragon that is a coliseum fighter. So when he caught sight of a dragon that looked like he was made of soft ice and pastel things, he was very caught off guard. The Skydancer he was watching was nearly ethereal and stood out like a beacon in the twisted and harsh landscape. It wasn't an attraction that was anything past an appreciation of looks, but Lotus felt as if he should try to say something. At the very least, he could perhaps boost a dragon's mood for the day! He knew that compliments were... Usually a good thing to give. It could backfire as well, but there was the good chance that it would go well! So he shook himself of the worry of bad things happening in favor of approaching the Skydancer, and cleared his throat quietly to draw attention to himself. "Hello, sir! I apologize if this is... Somewhat odd for a stranger to approach you! But I wanted to let you know that you are a very beautiful individual. Er- Again, many apologies if that is odd to say!" He gave a small nod of the head, and a slight smile. "Have a good day, sir-!" [center]___[/center] [center][size=4]Tza is off limits for this...! My lair ends at Neza, but everyone else is open <3[/size][/center]
@Finna claim~ I'll write something in a bit...! Sorry this took a bit!!

Storm is a very pretty boy

27083162_350.png

and he catches Lotus's attention. Not really romantically, but he can appreciate the pretty boy!

43766341_350.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This was an uncomfortable and unpleasant experience. The heat, smell, and harshness of the inhabitants of the Wasteland were all weighing on Lotus. A dragon used to cold and where most dragons offered hospitality freely. So this place was a shock to him, even with the awful things he's seen as a dragon that is a coliseum fighter.

So when he caught sight of a dragon that looked like he was made of soft ice and pastel things, he was very caught off guard. The Skydancer he was watching was nearly ethereal and stood out like a beacon in the twisted and harsh landscape.

It wasn't an attraction that was anything past an appreciation of looks, but Lotus felt as if he should try to say something. At the very least, he could perhaps boost a dragon's mood for the day! He knew that compliments were... Usually a good thing to give. It could backfire as well, but there was the good chance that it would go well!

So he shook himself of the worry of bad things happening in favor of approaching the Skydancer, and cleared his throat quietly to draw attention to himself. "Hello, sir! I apologize if this is... Somewhat odd for a stranger to approach you! But I wanted to let you know that you are a very beautiful individual. Er- Again, many apologies if that is odd to say!" He gave a small nod of the head, and a slight smile. "Have a good day, sir-!"

___

Tza is off limits for this...! My lair ends at Neza, but everyone else is open <3
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
1 2 ... 547 548 549 550 551 ... 734 735