Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] C.A.R.D 2.0
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/3e8c290e6c522f13af0821a71b3b0e51/tumblr_nqq8e15kFP1upurj0o8_r1_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1508608]~BACK TO MAIN HUB~[/url][/center] [center]After a series of mostly successful experiments and modifications, we are pleased to announce that Lightning's [b]C.A.R.D[/b] ([b]C[/b]ontrolled [b]A[/b]nalysis of [b]R[/b]ectangular [b]D[/b]epictions) Program is back, and more accurate than ever before! This specialized tarot deck has been worked on tirelessly by our top scientists and artists to give a truly awe-inspiring experience.*[/center] [size=2] *The waiver is a necessary formality.[/size] [center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/ab902f018723fca271058568d3317657/tumblr_nrslp7rRLf1upurj0o4_r1_500.png[/img][/center] 1. Click the "Sign Up Here" link below and fill out the form, and you will be placed on the waiting list. 2. One of our expert depiction analysts will contact you as soon as they can. 3. Your reading will be carried out with utmost efficiency (and this year we managed to cut down on the eldritch phenomena!) For 4000 treasure, we can answer a yes-or-no question with the three-card spread called "Schrodinger's Owlcat," for reasons that we probably shouldn't share with the public. For 7000 treasure we can delve more deeply into the situation with the "Lightning Strike," a five-card layout engineered to give insights through connections and/or the progress of time. And for 2000 treasure, you can get a one-card reading, which probably isn't going to be great, but you get what you pay for, right? Note: Please limit yourself to two readings maximum, in order to help others have a chance as well! [center][url=http://goo.gl/forms/Hx4s8Qnz3Y][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/8f06e53a44d253190d2d150e653fbf54/tumblr_nrslp7rRLf1upurj0o5_r1_500.png[/img][/url][/center]
tumblr_nqq8e15kFP1upurj0o8_r1_500.png

After a series of mostly successful experiments and modifications, we are pleased to announce that Lightning's C.A.R.D (Controlled Analysis of Rectangular Depictions) Program is back, and more accurate than ever before! This specialized tarot deck has been worked on tirelessly by our top scientists and artists to give a truly awe-inspiring experience.*

*The waiver is a necessary formality.

tumblr_nrslp7rRLf1upurj0o4_r1_500.png

1. Click the "Sign Up Here" link below and fill out the form, and you will be placed on the waiting list.
2. One of our expert depiction analysts will contact you as soon as they can.
3. Your reading will be carried out with utmost efficiency (and this year we managed to cut down on the eldritch phenomena!)

For 4000 treasure, we can answer a yes-or-no question with the three-card spread called "Schrodinger's Owlcat," for reasons that we probably shouldn't share with the public.
For 7000 treasure we can delve more deeply into the situation with the "Lightning Strike," a five-card layout engineered to give insights through connections and/or the progress of time.
And for 2000 treasure, you can get a one-card reading, which probably isn't going to be great, but you get what you pay for, right?

Note: Please limit yourself to two readings maximum, in order to help others have a chance as well!

tumblr_nrslp7rRLf1upurj0o5_r1_500.png

Re4xvuh.png
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/1842d26674f1d4d17031364879947238/tumblr_nrslp7rRLf1upurj0o6_r1_500.png[/img][/center] This would not be possible without the help of these people, and so many more! Artists (Minor Arcana): @Raiken - Knight of Sparks @Shadrach - Queen of Sparks, Page of Screens @fleaj - King of Sparks @Sourdeer - Knight of Screens, Page of Wires @topquark - Queen of Screens @Prophit - Page of Sparks, King of Screens @Hoots - Knight of Wires, Queen of Gears @Tellala - Queen of Wires @Jotunheiney - King of Wires @RhodenBlue - Page of Gears, Knight of Gears @Ank - King of Gears Readers: @keraunic @Raiken @Darkersolstice @MorsdeCaelis @Incubusted Thanks to @Noakat for the thread's beautiful graphics!
tumblr_nrslp7rRLf1upurj0o6_r1_500.png

This would not be possible without the help of these people, and so many more!

Artists (Minor Arcana):

@Raiken - Knight of Sparks
@Shadrach - Queen of Sparks, Page of Screens
@fleaj - King of Sparks
@Sourdeer - Knight of Screens, Page of Wires
@topquark - Queen of Screens
@Prophit - Page of Sparks, King of Screens
@Hoots - Knight of Wires, Queen of Gears
@Tellala - Queen of Wires
@Jotunheiney - King of Wires
@RhodenBlue - Page of Gears, Knight of Gears
@Ank - King of Gears

Readers:
@keraunic
@Raiken
@Darkersolstice
@MorsdeCaelis
@Incubusted

Thanks to @Noakat for the thread's beautiful graphics!
Re4xvuh.png
reserved
reserved
Re4xvuh.png
HYPE. Can't wait to see this start up. :D
HYPE. Can't wait to see this start up. :D
Do me a solid and refer to me with they/them/their pronouns, yeah? c:
@Prophit Curiosity killed the fellow reader! Plus it sounds like you made your own deck? Neat!

I haven't met these folks before, but I assume they're real readers like me and not just doing this for "fits of giggles" (to clean up an old phrase), so I'll pony up dragon up the 7k.

And if it's not worth it, on your own heads be it!
@Prophit Curiosity killed the fellow reader! Plus it sounds like you made your own deck? Neat!

I haven't met these folks before, but I assume they're real readers like me and not just doing this for "fits of giggles" (to clean up an old phrase), so I'll pony up dragon up the 7k.

And if it's not worth it, on your own heads be it!
Sleeping%20Meroe_zps9mzfcoam.gif
@GreyEyedGirl Last year, artists from the Lightning Flight redrew the Major Arcana in the style of dragons themed around the Lightning Flight; this year, artists have done the Minor Arcana and swapped out the aspects: [quote name="Prophit" date=2015-06-25 13:31:54]Wands = Wires, Swords = Sparks, Cups = Screens, and Pentacles = Gears.[/quote] That being said, I've dealt with tarot before, and our readers aren't volunteering halfheartedly! Readers and artists were in close contact with recreating the cards as well, that way the symbolism and posing could be accurate. Hope this helped! If anything's incorrect about this information, it falls solely on my head, seeing as I'm only poking my head back into FR after a near-year hiatus.
@GreyEyedGirl Last year, artists from the Lightning Flight redrew the Major Arcana in the style of dragons themed around the Lightning Flight; this year, artists have done the Minor Arcana and swapped out the aspects:
Prophit wrote on 2015-06-25:
Wands = Wires, Swords = Sparks, Cups = Screens, and Pentacles = Gears.

That being said, I've dealt with tarot before, and our readers aren't volunteering halfheartedly! Readers and artists were in close contact with recreating the cards as well, that way the symbolism and posing could be accurate.

Hope this helped! If anything's incorrect about this information, it falls solely on my head, seeing as I'm only poking my head back into FR after a near-year hiatus.
Do me a solid and refer to me with they/them/their pronouns, yeah? c:
@Hoots Oh, that's exciting! Do we actually see the cards that are drawn? I bet they're pretty. ^_^
@Hoots Oh, that's exciting! Do we actually see the cards that are drawn? I bet they're pretty. ^_^
Sleeping%20Meroe_zps9mzfcoam.gif
Exciting. I've now signed up. <3 Can't wait to see the card art
Exciting. I've now signed up. <3 Can't wait to see the card art
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Aw yisss
Aw yisss
2013_FireFest_14.png
:D This is so cool. Such a neat idea! Signing up!
:D This is so cool. Such a neat idea! Signing up!
1 2 3 4