Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 50k Give and Get!
1 2 ... 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 ... 4127 4128
@Amika, sending you: [item= Rally] WL in sig! (priority is priority!)
@Amika, sending you: Rally

WL in sig! (priority is priority!)
[s]claim[/s] @IncognitoPlayer [center] [item=prismatic token] [item=encouraging quill] [item=writer's aid] [/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145434&tab=dragon&did=12138375]Wishlist is with Ostrozka; primary focus at the moment are genes for obelisks and obelisk scrolls[/url]
claim

@IncognitoPlayer
Prismatic Token
Encouraging Quill Writer's Aid
Wishlist is with Ostrozka; primary focus at the moment are genes for obelisks and obelisk scrolls
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
@Kigiku sending you a!! [item=Ghostly Rat Lord]
@Kigiku sending you a!!
Ghostly Rat Lord
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@StarfallRanch sending: [skin=38399][skin=38395] Wishlist here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69897104][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698972/69897104_350.png[/img][/url]
@StarfallRanch sending:

Wishlist here:

69897104_350.png
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
@exquisite Sadly I do not have anything on your wishlist, here tho! [item=Accent: Chilling Symphony][item=Druidic Emblem] [item=Charged Sprocket] x99 Wishlist in my sig.
@exquisite
Sadly I do not have anything on your wishlist, here tho!
Accent: Chilling Symphony Druidic Emblem
Charged Sprocket x99
Wishlist in my sig.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[s]claim[/s] @BigSisterMoon Sadly, I don't have anything specifically on your wishlist. Based on the things sought after, however, I think you might find a use for these :) [center] [item=cleaver] [skin=28192] [skin=28204] [/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145434&tab=dragon&did=12138375]Wishlist is with Ostrozka; primary focus at the moment are genes for obelisks and obelisk scrolls[/url]
claim

@BigSisterMoon

Sadly, I don't have anything specifically on your wishlist. Based on the things sought after, however, I think you might find a use for these :)
Cleaver

Wishlist is with Ostrozka; primary focus at the moment are genes for obelisks and obelisk scrolls
BPpOUJu.png
@Kigiku [item=Accent: Weighted Wings] [item=Bladed Flatleaf] x40 [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] I sadly do not have anything on your wishlist..
@Kigiku
Accent: Weighted Wings
Bladed Flatleaf x40
Glowing Blue Clawtips
I sadly do not have anything on your wishlist..

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
So @bigsistermoon I realise I'm vastly unqualified. I sent: [Item=sweetpuff][item=cockatrice][item=steam gyre][item=storm seeker][item=basilisk] They're all round 3 gems each soo 15g total. I did tack on the bird familiar section of your wish list. So I added: [Item=vial of hypnotic sight] I'm happy to say I straightened out after and got you: [item=summer swelter] [item=winter wind] Uhh Wow. This is just an inventory dump. Sorry. I tacked on a lot of bird food items. Look I'm really sorry for the awful inventory dump, I swear it wasn't on purpose.
So @bigsistermoon I realise I'm vastly unqualified.
I sent:
Sweetpuff Cockatrice Steam Gyre Storm Seeker Basilisk
They're all round 3 gems each soo 15g total.
I did tack on the bird familiar section of your wish list.
So I added:
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
I'm happy to say I straightened out after and got you:
Summer Swelter Winter Wind

Uhh
Wow.
This is just an inventory dump.
Sorry.
I tacked on a lot of bird food items.
Look I'm really sorry for the awful inventory dump, I swear it wasn't on purpose.
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
@0BirdMasta0 I don't see a wishlist but sending you [item=diver emblem][item=Siren Sylvan Headpiece]
@0BirdMasta0

I don't see a wishlist but sending you Diver Emblem Siren Sylvan Headpiece
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
[s]claim[/s] @AtticaIonia [item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=145434&tab=dragon&did=12138375]Wishlist is with Ostrozka; primary focus at the moment are genes for obelisks and obelisk scrolls[/url]
claim

@AtticaIonia

Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain

BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 ... 4127 4128