Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ask the dragon below you!
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 ... 435 436
...Should I just ask a question or something? I mean, it's been over two weeks, so...
...Should I just ask a question or something? I mean, it's been over two weeks, so...
Wait, what does this thing do?
@EmeraldScale
Please do it, this game is too good to crash and burn.
@EmeraldScale
Please do it, this game is too good to crash and burn.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
[color=black]@Borestar alright, here I go. @Amyatzu I'm answering your question because it was the last one asked. (including a choice for questions because why not) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20858076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208581/20858076_350.png[/img] [/url] Neril walks into the room, her claws clicking against the floor, churning up dust. She looks around the room, the few dragons there in a really awkward silence. Her face scrunches up in disgust. "Is this what's become of the famous 'Ask the dragon below you game'? Blehrg this place is dusty." She rolls her eyes, "Anyways what was the quest- oh, it's written on the board. Annoying habits, eh? Alright," She takes in a deep breathe. "Frankly most dragons in this clan has one or more annoying habit, but I'll just pick one to talk about today, and that would have to be [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=222730&tab=dragon&did=20875042]Freude[/url], who seems to think that just because I'm her charge she has a right to just come up and randomly hug me! It's just, ugh!" Neril says this all snappily, flopping to the ground dramatically. "Although I do admit, I am getting strangely comfortable with it." She mutters, before clearing her throat, "All the freaking dust- Now as for a question, [b]Just pick one of the following:[/b]" "[b]First is, if you're the charge of a guardian in your clan, what do you think of said guardian?[/b]" "[b]Or how about vice versa: if you are a guardian, what do you think of you're charge?[/b]" "Or if you don't like that, or there are no guardians in your clan, then uh..." She pauses for a moment, before waving her claw weirdly and saying, "[b]What's your favorite color?[/b] It's lame I know, but kinda all I can think up right now."
@Borestar alright, here I go. @Amyatzu I'm answering your question because it was the last one asked.

(including a choice for questions because why not)

20858076_350.png

Neril walks into the room, her claws clicking against the floor, churning up dust. She looks around the room, the few dragons there in a really awkward silence. Her face scrunches up in disgust.

"Is this what's become of the famous 'Ask the dragon below you game'? Blehrg this place is dusty." She rolls her eyes, "Anyways what was the quest- oh, it's written on the board. Annoying habits, eh? Alright," She takes in a deep breathe.

"Frankly most dragons in this clan has one or more annoying habit, but I'll just pick one to talk about today, and that would have to be Freude, who seems to think that just because I'm her charge she has a right to just come up and randomly hug me! It's just, ugh!" Neril says this all snappily, flopping to the ground dramatically.

"Although I do admit, I am getting strangely comfortable with it." She mutters, before clearing her throat, "All the freaking dust- Now as for a question, Just pick one of the following:"

"First is, if you're the charge of a guardian in your clan, what do you think of said guardian?"

"Or how about vice versa: if you are a guardian, what do you think of you're charge?"

"Or if you don't like that, or there are no guardians in your clan, then uh..." She pauses for a moment, before waving her claw weirdly and saying, "What's your favorite color? It's lame I know, but kinda all I can think up right now."
Wait, what does this thing do?
@EmeraldScale (oops sorry I thought we had to tag the person's whose question we answered) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34724067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347241/34724067_350.png[/img] [/url] The Guardian slowing raises his head to look at the Mirror and says in a tired and husky voice. 'I had a charge, a reckless guardian whose job it was to protect a garden. I loved looking after her, we even had little ones. The trouble she would get to, she would pick a fight with everything and I would jump in and save her. My charge gave my life purpose and meaning, but she and the hatchlings disappeared, I never got to say goodbye... Now my life is empty in the wake of my blazing lover... For my question, I ask: [b] Do you have a mate? What are they like? Or do you know the great wrenching which I feel for a love that cannot return?[/b]
@EmeraldScale (oops sorry I thought we had to tag the person's whose question we answered)

34724067_350.png

The Guardian slowing raises his head to look at the Mirror and says in a tired and husky voice. 'I had a charge, a reckless guardian whose job it was to protect a garden. I loved looking after her, we even had little ones. The trouble she would get to, she would pick a fight with everything and I would jump in and save her. My charge gave my life purpose and meaning, but she and the hatchlings disappeared, I never got to say goodbye... Now my life is empty in the wake of my blazing lover...

For my question, I ask: Do you have a mate? What are they like? Or do you know the great wrenching which I feel for a love that cannot return?
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Borestar [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231576/23157583_350.png[/img] Jotaro grinned at the question. He may be a big and tough dragon, but his heart was soft whenever he thought about his mate. "I have a mate, and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. Meeting Noriaki all those years ago...sure he tried to kill me the first time we met, but he wasn't exactly himself. And then, on our journey to face the dragon that was hurting my mother, I found myself falling for him. He approached me one night, telling me he wasn't actually a male dragon like he had introduced himself as, that he was assigned female at birth but didn't feel like a female, and that he'd understand if that made me disgusted with him. I didn't care....I love him no matter what. He and I confessed our love to each other that night, and I've been happy with him ever since. [b]How do you find happiness?[/b]"
@Borestar
23157583_350.png

Jotaro grinned at the question. He may be a big and tough dragon, but his heart was soft whenever he thought about his mate. "I have a mate, and he is the best thing that ever happened to me. Meeting Noriaki all those years ago...sure he tried to kill me the first time we met, but he wasn't exactly himself. And then, on our journey to face the dragon that was hurting my mother, I found myself falling for him. He approached me one night, telling me he wasn't actually a male dragon like he had introduced himself as, that he was assigned female at birth but didn't feel like a female, and that he'd understand if that made me disgusted with him. I didn't care....I love him no matter what. He and I confessed our love to each other that night, and I've been happy with him ever since. How do you find happiness?"
@NoriakiKujo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35247238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352473/35247238_350.png[/img] [/url] "How I find happiness..." From another side of the gathering, the ocean's guide spoke up, her voice gentle as she contemplated the question. Morganne, with a smile, pointed to the flowers sitting neatly on her head, the cream-colored petals ready to fall as she willed them to. "I suppose I find it by doing my duty as a guide...the sailors that I aid in navigating the seas always have such wonderful stories to tell along the journey, and they are always genuine when thanking me for helping them. The ocean, too, is my joy, and I cannot help but stay near it every moment I am able." She then turned to another, head tilted slightly, as her feathers elegantly swayed in the breeze. "Hello there, I suppose it's my turn to ask something, [b]Have you ever showed kindness to someone you knew deserved none of it?[/b]"
@NoriakiKujo

35247238_350.png

"How I find happiness..." From another side of the gathering, the ocean's guide spoke up, her voice gentle as she contemplated the question. Morganne, with a smile, pointed to the flowers sitting neatly on her head, the cream-colored petals ready to fall as she willed them to. "I suppose I find it by doing my duty as a guide...the sailors that I aid in navigating the seas always have such wonderful stories to tell along the journey, and they are always genuine when thanking me for helping them. The ocean, too, is my joy, and I cannot help but stay near it every moment I am able."

She then turned to another, head tilted slightly, as her feathers elegantly swayed in the breeze. "Hello there, I suppose it's my turn to ask something, Have you ever showed kindness to someone you knew deserved none of it?"
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
@lunarpunch [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20601586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206016/20601586_350.png[/img] [/url] "NOPE! " Scrape cackled to himself. "Why would I and why should I? Im not throwing out kidness to every dragon i come across like glitter! I probably wouldnt even if they DID deserve it!" He turned to the next dragon, grinning widely. "Hey, [b]whats the worst thing you've ever done?[/b]"
@lunarpunch

20601586_350.png

"NOPE! " Scrape cackled to himself.
"Why would I and why should I? Im not throwing out kidness to every dragon i come across like glitter! I probably wouldnt even if they DID deserve it!" He turned to the next dragon, grinning widely.
"Hey, whats the worst thing you've ever done?"
@SinisterSir [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30817487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308175/30817487_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]A blue dragon who was waiting with a scroll and a quill. He starts writing.[/b] [i]"I lost my voice fighting for the wrong cause. I didn't know at first, but I was an ignorant young hatchling at the time. I hatched in the beast clans, my egg having been lost while my parents moved. I became a warrior of the clan, and as soon as I grew into adulthood, I joined the fight. After only a few battles, I encountered a powerful Light mage, strong in all magic. I won of course, but her final spell hit me, causing me to go unconscious. I woke up in a Fire clan, a red guardian and pink fea caring for me. They asked for my name, and I tried to say it. All that came out though was a growl. I tried three more times, failing every one of them. I soon realized that I could no longer speak. I was given a small piece of paper and a quill, this quill. I wrote a new name, for a new beginning, and haven't told a soul my old name since."[/i] [b]He puts the quill down and passes the paper to the next dragon. On the bottom wrote:[/b] [i]"Why did you join your clan?"[i]

@SinisterSir

30817487_350.png

A blue dragon who was waiting with a scroll and a quill. He starts writing.

"I lost my voice fighting for the wrong cause. I didn't know at first, but I was an ignorant young hatchling at the time. I hatched in the beast clans, my egg having been lost while my parents moved. I became a warrior of the clan, and as soon as I grew into adulthood, I joined the fight. After only a few battles, I encountered a powerful Light mage, strong in all magic. I won of course, but her final spell hit me, causing me to go unconscious. I woke up in a Fire clan, a red guardian and pink fea caring for me. They asked for my name, and I tried to say it. All that came out though was a growl. I tried three more times, failing every one of them. I soon realized that I could no longer speak. I was given a small piece of paper and a quill, this quill. I wrote a new name, for a new beginning, and haven't told a soul my old name since."

He puts the quill down and passes the paper to the next dragon. On the bottom wrote:

"Why did you join your clan?"
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@ZoranaDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33280521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332806/33280521_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ember put up her talon to answer the imperial's question.[/b] "It was a long time ago, but not too long. It happens fast, but I had luck. It all started back in the Fire flight where I grew up in. I still remember the warm rock near lava flow. It was dark, except for the slight orange glow from the lava. I lay alone until a figured appeared, either physically or in my head. I don't remember. He spoke to me, in a very rough but calm tone, that he was NightFall, leader from 'the Dragons from the Ember Forest'. I was about to call to my mother and father, but the new commer's image seemed to calm myself. "I have called you," he replied, "My clan mates are in trouble by a mysterious and powerful clan. They have shattered my clan." He continued, "I have seen you. Fate has set your path with loyalty and to reconstruct the brocken clan that is now. I have reached the end of my leadership. It is time to hand my responsibility in a younger and lively hand." Of coarse I was surprised. Me, alpha female? He must have seen, or expected my reaction, since he replied, "Be brave and grow strong. You are the light that will bring my clan together." With that he faded away and I was left laying in my warm nest, quietly with my thoughts" "Thank you," Ember replied to the dragons, "here is my question:" [b]If you came across a small patrol, would you call out an intruder and attack or warn them about trespassing? Would you help them and offer them shelter? [/b]
@ZoranaDragon

33280521_350.png

Ember put up her talon to answer the imperial's question.

"It was a long time ago, but not too long. It happens fast, but I had luck. It all started back in the Fire flight where I grew up in. I still remember the warm rock near lava flow. It was dark, except for the slight orange glow from the lava. I lay alone until a figured appeared, either physically or in my head. I don't remember. He spoke to me, in a very rough but calm tone, that he was NightFall, leader from 'the Dragons from the Ember Forest'. I was about to call to my mother and father, but the new commer's image seemed to calm myself.
"I have called you," he replied, "My clan mates are in trouble by a mysterious and powerful clan. They have shattered my clan." He continued, "I have seen you. Fate has set your path with loyalty and to reconstruct the brocken clan that is now. I have reached the end of my leadership. It is time to hand my responsibility in a younger and lively hand."
Of coarse I was surprised. Me, alpha female?
He must have seen, or expected my reaction, since he replied, "Be brave and grow strong. You are the light that will bring my clan together."
With that he faded away and I was left laying in my warm nest, quietly with my thoughts"

"Thank you," Ember replied to the dragons, "here is my question:"
If you came across a small patrol, would you call out an intruder and attack or warn them about trespassing? Would you help them and offer them shelter?
wiNINlH.png
@NMidNight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3573328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35734/3573328_350.png[/img] [/url] The vendetta clears the throat in preparation to answer, "clearly those who trespass upon our diseased land are fools. Having breathed in the air that surrounds our lair they have most certainly contracted our lord's disease and will parish within the next day unless treated. I personally would let them, it is their own fault for not heeding the warning signs. However we are a clan of medical intellectuals, those under oath see it as their duty to aid the sick and wounded. Thus we would offer them aid and shelter for the time being, reserving judgement for our empress and her council." [i]"My question, what are your thoughts on genetic experimentation, if unperturbed by it what do you feel is the most morally acceptable test subject?"[/i]
@NMidNight

3573328_350.png

The vendetta clears the throat in preparation to answer, "clearly those who trespass upon our diseased land are fools. Having breathed in the air that surrounds our lair they have most certainly contracted our lord's disease and will parish within the next day unless treated. I personally would let them, it is their own fault for not heeding the warning signs. However we are a clan of medical intellectuals, those under oath see it as their duty to aid the sick and wounded. Thus we would offer them aid and shelter for the time being, reserving judgement for our empress and her council."

"My question, what are your thoughts on genetic experimentation, if unperturbed by it what do you feel is the most morally acceptable test subject?"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 ... 435 436