Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Arrow’s Dream Dragon Destination (free)
Hello hello! Do you have this one color + gene combination you just cant find? Well, I’m here to help you. By buying, Gening, and breeding down into you’re dream dragon, I’ll help you achieve that.

Oh arrow! That’s basically impossible, you see I really do have this ooooone...

No. I’ll try my best, and nothing’s impossible. This is a non-profit mission, however if you are willing to donate treasure/gems/dragons/genes/eyes/nests/etc, I’d great,y appreciate it, as I’m not rich c:

I feel as though I shouldn’t have to say this, but it’s not first come first serve kinda service. Post a scry of you’re dream dragon-one per person. Then, I will add it to the list of genes I need to buy, so other people can easier buy them (or me, heh—) if you have a dream outfit with them, that’s fine. Dream skin/accent/stones? God, I’m gonna break the bank but I’ll try! Please, please, please don’t ask for impossible Kickstarter items that only have 2 in existanece or something, while I’d absolutely love to, it’s next to impossible for me as a low-time profit earner here. If this ever legitimately kicks off, I may end up making a fancier post, but for now this will work c:

things you can (in theory) donate: Familiars, appearl, genes, free rentals, dragons, skins, accents, training services, scrolls, artwork, writing. (To be added upon request)

GENES CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

SCROLLS CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

APPAREL CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

SKINS/ACCENTS CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

FAMILIARS CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

OTHER CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

Helpers/Moderators/Leaders of this Non-profit mission/finding:

anyone on this list is not obliged to be subscribed, so please ping them

Donators
please go check these awesome people out + give them some love!
Hello hello! Do you have this one color + gene combination you just cant find? Well, I’m here to help you. By buying, Gening, and breeding down into you’re dream dragon, I’ll help you achieve that.

Oh arrow! That’s basically impossible, you see I really do have this ooooone...

No. I’ll try my best, and nothing’s impossible. This is a non-profit mission, however if you are willing to donate treasure/gems/dragons/genes/eyes/nests/etc, I’d great,y appreciate it, as I’m not rich c:

I feel as though I shouldn’t have to say this, but it’s not first come first serve kinda service. Post a scry of you’re dream dragon-one per person. Then, I will add it to the list of genes I need to buy, so other people can easier buy them (or me, heh—) if you have a dream outfit with them, that’s fine. Dream skin/accent/stones? God, I’m gonna break the bank but I’ll try! Please, please, please don’t ask for impossible Kickstarter items that only have 2 in existanece or something, while I’d absolutely love to, it’s next to impossible for me as a low-time profit earner here. If this ever legitimately kicks off, I may end up making a fancier post, but for now this will work c:

things you can (in theory) donate: Familiars, appearl, genes, free rentals, dragons, skins, accents, training services, scrolls, artwork, writing. (To be added upon request)

GENES CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

SCROLLS CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

APPAREL CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

SKINS/ACCENTS CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

FAMILIARS CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

OTHER CURRENTLY WISHED FOR:

Helpers/Moderators/Leaders of this Non-profit mission/finding:

anyone on this list is not obliged to be subscribed, so please ping them

Donators
please go check these awesome people out + give them some love!
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
I love to help if ever you need! :D
I love to help if ever you need! :D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
~
~