Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | done for now~
1 2
@pwllhalen Ah, thank you so much ;o; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52681435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526815/52681435_350.png[/img] [/url] That would be Kalypto! I'd been eyeing him in an auction and the ldp came just in time for me to have the gems! c:
@pwllhalen Ah, thank you so much ;o;

52681435_350.png

That would be Kalypto! I'd been eyeing him in an auction and the ldp came just in time for me to have the gems! c:
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
oooooo garnet is such a gorgeous color, congrats on getting him!
oooooo garnet is such a gorgeous color, congrats on getting him!
@pwllhalen Thanks!! I've gotten super into the dark reds lately so it's nice to have another double in that range c:

Garnet, Blood, and Sanguine are def three of my favorite colors on the wheel so now I just need the double blood haha
@pwllhalen Thanks!! I've gotten super into the dark reds lately so it's nice to have another double in that range c:

Garnet, Blood, and Sanguine are def three of my favorite colors on the wheel so now I just need the double blood haha
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

i would loooove to have a double blood, but my vault just can't handle that dream rn! something to save up for

i once saw an xxy garnet for 2kg on the ah.......... maybe someday i'll see a cheapo blood if i'm lucky!
i would loooove to have a double blood, but my vault just can't handle that dream rn! something to save up for

i once saw an xxy garnet for 2kg on the ah.......... maybe someday i'll see a cheapo blood if i'm lucky!
@pwllhalen It took me about two months of heavy saving for my double sanguine, and I got him for less than expecting so I feel you there c':

And yeah, that would be awesome!
that's super cheap for a dark red xxy so I'm wondering how bad that tert was haha
@pwllhalen It took me about two months of heavy saving for my double sanguine, and I got him for less than expecting so I feel you there c':

And yeah, that would be awesome!
that's super cheap for a dark red xxy so I'm wondering how bad that tert was haha
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

1 2