Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking For Last Chance Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@GoGoGhosty
Sounds good, I'll give him the best chance I can, he's cute. I'll also keep your hatchery in mind when I need to restock The Tavern again and check in there.
@GoGoGhosty
Sounds good, I'll give him the best chance I can, he's cute. I'll also keep your hatchery in mind when I need to restock The Tavern again and check in there.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf: Good luck! Thank you!
@Dracowolf: Good luck! Thank you!
*Affordable & Unique*
@Dracowolf I'm honestly not picky about her so long as she gets a good home, 15kt is all I'm asking
@Dracowolf I'm honestly not picky about her so long as she gets a good home, 15kt is all I'm asking
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
@wbicepuppy

I'll do the best I can, 15kt is certainly reasonable.
@wbicepuppy

I'll do the best I can, 15kt is certainly reasonable.
arOGchX.png
Well looks like I have room for another (Maybe two)
Well looks like I have room for another (Maybe two)
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf Heya! I really admire the Tavern! I was wondering if you'd be interested in Brie. He'll be an adult tomorrow and is available for 10kt. (His mother is a siren and his father a vampire who met her in a garden, if that helps with lore!)[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40923608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409237/40923608_350.png[/img] [/url]Would you also like to affiliate with my small hatchery?
@Dracowolf
Heya! I really admire the Tavern! I was wondering if you'd be interested in Brie. He'll be an adult tomorrow and is available for 10kt. (His mother is a siren and his father a vampire who met her in a garden, if that helps with lore!)
40923608_350.png
Would you also like to affiliate with my small hatchery?
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster

I'll certainly consider him, especially given the parents have lore. If I get a good idea I'll certainly pick him up, just need to think a little more to see if I can come up with something that fits.

Terms of affiliate, sure! The Tavern is happy to affiliate with you.
@heavylobster

I'll certainly consider him, especially given the parents have lore. If I get a good idea I'll certainly pick him up, just need to think a little more to see if I can come up with something that fits.

Terms of affiliate, sure! The Tavern is happy to affiliate with you.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf
Thank you! Please let me know what you decide by tomorrow evening. I exalt quickly after adulthood because I always have nests a-comin'!

Yay! My hatchery features happy accidents from fodder nests, at around 10-20kt. I only do text links for affiliates because I drown in the images otherwise. (Hopefully we'll have a "Read More" forum function someday!) Is that alright?
@Dracowolf
Thank you! Please let me know what you decide by tomorrow evening. I exalt quickly after adulthood because I always have nests a-comin'!

Yay! My hatchery features happy accidents from fodder nests, at around 10-20kt. I only do text links for affiliates because I drown in the images otherwise. (Hopefully we'll have a "Read More" forum function someday!) Is that alright?
0Xrg9Di.png
@Heavylobster

Yep! Perfectly fine with me, and I'll let you know.
@Heavylobster

Yep! Perfectly fine with me, and I'll let you know.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf
Thank you!
@Dracowolf
Thank you!
0Xrg9Di.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12