Bump
Bump
dplsy9R.png
Bump
Bump
dplsy9R.png
@RyuLevone

I know :3

I can add you to their ping list for 1 time ping for iri/shim boy baby? :)
@RyuLevone

I know :3

I can add you to their ping list for 1 time ping for iri/shim boy baby? :)
@chocomonster Yes please! Thank you :)
@chocomonster Yes please! Thank you :)
dplsy9R.png
@RyuLevone

Added you ^-^

They recently had a nest so in about ~29 days a new nest and hopefully it will be a rid/shim boy :)
@RyuLevone

Added you ^-^

They recently had a nest so in about ~29 days a new nest and hopefully it will be a rid/shim boy :)
@chocomonster That's fine :) Just let me know when they hatch their nest again. I'm in no hurry.
@chocomonster That's fine :) Just let me know when they hatch their nest again. I'm in no hurry.
dplsy9R.png
@RyuLevone woud this girl work for either of your Imp males? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32365389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323654/32365389_350.png[/img] [/url] She is Lead/Red/White with a basic on the tertiary. Might not be a tight enough color range but just wanted to check!
@RyuLevone woud this girl work for either of your Imp males?

32365389_350.png

She is Lead/Red/White with a basic on the tertiary. Might not be a tight enough color range but just wanted to check!
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze Oh no I really like her! And she has the tight range I was looking for! By tight range I just meant no going from, like, red to blues or something lol. Anywhere in the same color family is fine. How much are you looking to sell her for?
@SerenityBreeze Oh no I really like her! And she has the tight range I was looking for! By tight range I just meant no going from, like, red to blues or something lol. Anywhere in the same color family is fine. How much are you looking to sell her for?
dplsy9R.png
@RyuLevone would 20000t be ok with you? Just trying to clean out my lair a little :D
@RyuLevone would 20000t be ok with you? Just trying to clean out my lair a little :D
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze Yeah, that's totally fine! Could you send me a CR or a PA please :)
@SerenityBreeze Yeah, that's totally fine! Could you send me a CR or a PA please :)
dplsy9R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23