Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream Derg
1 2 3
@SevanGriever

Oh yes! I'd love a ping please. How much would you want if you do have an Obs/Orca/Orca derg?
@SevanGriever

Oh yes! I'd love a ping please. How much would you want if you do have an Obs/Orca/Orca derg?
8d7o509.png
@shadowflamel does 20kt work?I'm just helping cuz I like the end result lol also idk if I mentioned yet but don't worry about the 10g from the other dragon.
@shadowflamel does 20kt work?I'm just helping cuz I like the end result lol also idk if I mentioned yet but don't worry about the 10g from the other dragon.
@SevanGriever

20kt will definitely work for me, thank you. And you did mention the 10g earlier ^.^
@SevanGriever

20kt will definitely work for me, thank you. And you did mention the 10g earlier ^.^
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel yaay the little pc is so gorgeous! congrats on achieving her :)
@ShadowFlamel yaay the little pc is so gorgeous! congrats on achieving her :)

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
@Vergil

Thank you! ^.^ I couldn't have done it without SevanGriever. And sorry about the random ping yesterday. I was stupid and just copy and pasted my tiny list, forgetting that it would ping you all.
@Vergil

Thank you! ^.^ I couldn't have done it without SevanGriever. And sorry about the random ping yesterday. I was stupid and just copy and pasted my tiny list, forgetting that it would ping you all.
8d7o509.png
1 2 3