Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Pastels, Eyeburners & More!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
@Amariel Ah, what are your prices? :)
@Amariel Ah, what are your prices? :)
Y4rGm8z.gifSee who’s nesting! ->jV8cp4z.gifFeel free to a request a pair!
@Infrared

Desert Jewels: 120kT
Midnight Magic - Iridescent: 80kT
Midnight Magic - Metallic: 200kT
Stained Glass - 80kT
@Infrared

Desert Jewels: 120kT
Midnight Magic - Iridescent: 80kT
Midnight Magic - Metallic: 200kT
Stained Glass - 80kT
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Infrared
Alright just let me know :D. If you're looking at the Cobalt girl she's 25kt, but again I'm open to haggling or taking apparel for partial payment~. Would you like me to take her down from the AH?
@Infrared
Alright just let me know :D. If you're looking at the Cobalt girl she's 25kt, but again I'm open to haggling or taking apparel for partial payment~. Would you like me to take her down from the AH?
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@FoolishRay Please, and what types of apparel are you looking for? :0
@FoolishRay Please, and what types of apparel are you looking for? :0
@Infrared
Pretty much anything honestly :D. I'd love to fill out my collection of silks, sylvan, rogue, arctic, barbarian (all categories, not sure what the broad term is??), etc. If not I can always use more trash apparel to toss at Baldwin. However much it's worth is how much I'll discount~
@Infrared
Pretty much anything honestly :D. I'd love to fill out my collection of silks, sylvan, rogue, arctic, barbarian (all categories, not sure what the broad term is??), etc. If not I can always use more trash apparel to toss at Baldwin. However much it's worth is how much I'll discount~
!
!
@FoolishRay Ah, I have a lot of junk apparel :0!! Ah, but I would feel bad if it's price is too much. :'0
@FoolishRay Ah, I have a lot of junk apparel :0!! Ah, but I would feel bad if it's price is too much. :'0
@Infrared
That's fine :D. Like I said I could always use junk apparel (I go through slime so fast it's not even funny XD.) If you want to make an offer I'll see what you got :D. I would prefer at least 10k in threasure/gem equiv though
@Infrared
That's fine :D. Like I said I could always use junk apparel (I go through slime so fast it's not even funny XD.) If you want to make an offer I'll see what you got :D. I would prefer at least 10k in threasure/gem equiv though
@FoolishRay I'll give you a cabbie, ornate bracelet, and a lapis ring! I'll also give you the 10K in treasure, even though the apparel is over that. :)
@FoolishRay I'll give you a cabbie, ornate bracelet, and a lapis ring! I'll also give you the 10K in treasure, even though the apparel is over that. :)
@Infrared
Sounds good to me, I'll set up a CR soon! Thank you very much :D
@Infrared
Sounds good to me, I'll set up a CR soon! Thank you very much :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46