Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Naomi Project [defunct]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
relocated to this thread
relocated to this thread
FRT+1 | all pronouns
Okay.... i am so curious because the word drama was mentioned...what is a naomi dragon?...

FREE BUMP!

Feel free to ignore me haha

Okay.... i am so curious because the word drama was mentioned...what is a naomi dragon?...

FREE BUMP!

Z07Q1U2.pngrHioVyh.pngWmiodIc.png
@blandmelons

You need to talk with @Enalahs (there is a Naomi breeding project going on in that lair)
@blandmelons

You need to talk with @Enalahs (there is a Naomi breeding project going on in that lair)
Forgot to ping you @diemondgrimm [quote name="diemondgrimm" date=2016-12-17 11:53:02] Okay.... i am so curious because the word drama was mentioned...what is a naomi dragon?... FREE BUMP! Feel free to ignore me haha [/quote] Check out the notes on my dragon here...it will explain it if the OP doesn't get back to you LOL [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28992900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289930/28992900_350.png[/img] [/url]
Forgot to ping you @diemondgrimm
diemondgrimm wrote on 2016-12-17:

FREE BUMP!

Check out the notes on my dragon here...it will explain it if the OP doesn't get back to you LOL

28992900_350.png
@Phoenixfyre

OKAY THAT'S REALLY COOL THOUGH.
Gaming mind blown.
So exalted dragons technically go to a dead account.... what if someone hacked it. what if we got into naomi.... daaaanng. So much possibility.

I need hacker friends lol
KIDDING.
@Phoenixfyre

Gaming mind blown.
So exalted dragons technically go to a dead account.... what if someone hacked it. what if we got into naomi.... daaaanng. So much possibility.

I need hacker friends lol
KIDDING.
Z07Q1U2.pngrHioVyh.pngWmiodIc.png
@demimondaine It was all a huge glitch...the exalted dragons go to the dragon gods to live on forever :D Naomi just happened to be the "lucky" one on that particular gltch and gained notoriety from it. Since the account has been abandoned...the lore is ongoing just from one surviving child of hers. [quote name="demimondaine" date=2016-12-17 12:01:01] Phoenixfyre OKAY THAT'S REALLY COOL THOUGH. Gaming mind blown. So exalted dragons technically go to a dead account.... what if someone hacked it. what if we got into naomi.... daaaanng. So much possibility. I need hacker friends ***** KIDDING. [/quote]
@demimondaine

It was all a huge glitch...the exalted dragons go to the dragon gods to live on forever :D

Naomi just happened to be the "lucky" one on that particular gltch and gained notoriety from it. Since the account has been abandoned...the lore is ongoing just from one surviving child of hers.
demimondaine wrote on 2016-12-17:
Phoenixfyre

Gaming mind blown.

I need hacker friends *****
KIDDING.
@Phoenixfyre Okay, thank you!
@Phoenixfyre Okay, thank you!
FRT+1 | all pronouns
I just want to comment here and say that it would be very interesting to see a "1/4th Naomi" dragon. XD

I have plenty of descendants in my lair, on-going. Mara being my closest (granddaughter of Naomi, daughter of Willow).

I think this is probably the reason I was willing to part with that hatchling at half price, lol.
I just want to comment here and say that it would be very interesting to see a "1/4th Naomi" dragon. XD

I have plenty of descendants in my lair, on-going. Mara being my closest (granddaughter of Naomi, daughter of Willow).

I think this is probably the reason I was willing to part with that hatchling at half price, lol.
@AntiFerret Well, I'll keep in touch! If I'm lucky and get a large nest, I'll give you a hatchling :D
@AntiFerret Well, I'll keep in touch! If I'm lucky and get a large nest, I'll give you a hatchling :D
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@blandmelons

:) Thanks! I love going through and seeing all the interesting lore, expansions, and attachments of their family lineage. It's really interesting to me! I look forward to seeing yours. <3
@blandmelons

:) Thanks! I love going through and seeing all the interesting lore, expansions, and attachments of their family lineage. It's really interesting to me! I look forward to seeing yours. <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14