Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Naomi Project [defunct]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@dragonpsyche Thanks for letting me know!
@dragonpsyche Thanks for letting me know!
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@dragonpsyche I'm looking for a Gen 6 male. So... the children of Daena's children?
@dragonpsyche I'm looking for a Gen 6 male. So... the children of Daena's children?
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@blandmelons

Okay, so this is fascinating. I don't think I was around for the glitch, but I totally want a dragon with Naomi in their DNA. So question one: How would we know? And question two: Can I be pinged for descendants so I can purchase one?
@blandmelons

Okay, so this is fascinating. I don't think I was around for the glitch, but I totally want a dragon with Naomi in their DNA. So question one: How would we know? And question two: Can I be pinged for descendants so I can purchase one?
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat I'll be sure to let you know when a nest hatches! The next one is in five days. The answer to Question One is to trace a dragon back through their bloodlines. It would take forever to do it with any random dragon, so start with Naomi and work your way down. Most Naomi dragons will have the bloodline path written out so that you can check by clicking on the links to the parents or offspring in the avatar card.
@Delcat I'll be sure to let you know when a nest hatches! The next one is in five days. The answer to Question One is to trace a dragon back through their bloodlines. It would take forever to do it with any random dragon, so start with Naomi and work your way down. Most Naomi dragons will have the bloodline path written out so that you can check by clicking on the links to the parents or offspring in the avatar card.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@Delcat @Enalahs @beesuitb @Phoenixfyre @annathequeen @ZenithNadir @JasonDean @Sylversylvan @dragonpsyche (I just pinged everyone who seemed interested, but feel free to disregard this post!) I'd just like to announce that I have hatched four Gen Six Naomi dragons! They aren't part of my Naomi project yet because I haven't yet decided which one I'll breed with Celestial, but I'm willing to sell two of them to anyone who is interested. I'd also like to show you all what my plan of action is precisely. As I've said before, I'm not yet sure which of my hatchlings I'm going to breed with Celestial, or even if I'll breed her with a dragon from that clutch. So, for the moment, I'll just call Celestial's suitor "Dragon A". My plan is to take Celestial and Dragon A, both 1/32 Naomi, and breed them. Their hatchling(s) will be artifically 1/16 Naomi. This dragon (or dragons) will be known as "Dragon B". At that point, I'll take either Wisp or Ynes (whichever one wasn't the father of Dragon A) and breed him with a female dragon from the Dragon B nest. We now have a Gen Eight Naomi dragon that is the equivalent of a Gen Four. At that point, unfortunately, we may not be able to breed our Gen Eight with an actual Gen Four because, well, a) it's going to be extremely difficult to convince the owners of a Gen Four to lend them to us, and b) the bloodlines may not be far enough removed. So, if you're interested in buying my new hatchlings, here are the ones you could buy: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=8&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=4&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=131&auth=1e676071062f39624856d2386f5de013fc3752ed&dummyext=prev.png[/img] MALE [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=70&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=4&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=131&auth=c2a42741bef214e9274256074c53971954366182&dummyext=prev.png[/img] MALE [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=4&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=3&auth=81f79564969b9c07b69f71493ff51d3967adfbe8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] FEMALE Name your price (within reason) and they're yours! My only request is that you don't exalt them. Thanks guys! EDIT: The female has been sold to @Phoenixfyre. After one male is sold, I'll close the auction thing that's going on. EDIT TWO: [size=7]The hatchlings shown above are no longer up for adoption. The next clutch of eggs will belong to Ynes and Casper and will hatch in sixteen days.[/size]
@Delcat @Enalahs @beesuitb @Phoenixfyre @annathequeen @ZenithNadir @JasonDean @Sylversylvan @dragonpsyche (I just pinged everyone who seemed interested, but feel free to disregard this post!)

I'd just like to announce that I have hatched four Gen Six Naomi dragons! They aren't part of my Naomi project yet because I haven't yet decided which one I'll breed with Celestial, but I'm willing to sell two of them to anyone who is interested.

I'd also like to show you all what my plan of action is precisely. As I've said before, I'm not yet sure which of my hatchlings I'm going to breed with Celestial, or even if I'll breed her with a dragon from that clutch. So, for the moment, I'll just call Celestial's suitor "Dragon A".
My plan is to take Celestial and Dragon A, both 1/32 Naomi, and breed them. Their hatchling(s) will be artifically 1/16 Naomi. This dragon (or dragons) will be known as "Dragon B". At that point, I'll take either Wisp or Ynes (whichever one wasn't the father of Dragon A) and breed him with a female dragon from the Dragon B nest. We now have a Gen Eight Naomi dragon that is the equivalent of a Gen Four. At that point, unfortunately, we may not be able to breed our Gen Eight with an actual Gen Four because, well, a) it's going to be extremely difficult to convince the owners of a Gen Four to lend them to us, and b) the bloodlines may not be far enough removed.

So, if you're interested in buying my new hatchlings, here are the ones you could buy:

dragon?age=0&body=8&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=4&gender=0&tert=137&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=131&auth=1e676071062f39624856d2386f5de013fc3752ed&dummyext=prev.png MALE
dragon?age=0&body=70&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=4&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=131&auth=c2a42741bef214e9274256074c53971954366182&dummyext=prev.png MALE
dragon?age=0&body=4&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=4&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=11&winggene=11&wings=3&auth=81f79564969b9c07b69f71493ff51d3967adfbe8&dummyext=prev.png FEMALE

Name your price (within reason) and they're yours! My only request is that you don't exalt them.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: The female has been sold to @Phoenixfyre. After one male is sold, I'll close the auction thing that's going on.
EDIT TWO: The hatchlings shown above are no longer up for adoption. The next clutch of eggs will belong to Ynes and Casper and will hatch in sixteen days.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
*I said I hatched four, but only three are shown above. The fourth hatchling may be Dragon A.

Also, I'm only planning on selling two. Sorry for any inconvenience.
*I said I hatched four, but only three are shown above. The fourth hatchling may be Dragon A.

Also, I'm only planning on selling two. Sorry for any inconvenience.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@blandmelons

I love that little Platinum female! What do you consider acceptable on offers?
@blandmelons

I love that little Platinum female! What do you consider acceptable on offers?
@Phoenixfyre Treasure or gems, probably. Do you want me to set up a CR?
@Phoenixfyre Treasure or gems, probably. Do you want me to set up a CR?
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@blandmelons

Yes, I'd like her but I still don't know what you'd consider acceptable on pricing.
I'm terrible on offers...I don't want to under value her but I also don't want to overpay, the vault only holds so much LOL
@blandmelons

Yes, I'd like her but I still don't know what you'd consider acceptable on pricing.
I'm terrible on offers...I don't want to under value her but I also don't want to overpay, the vault only holds so much LOL
@Phoenixfyre XD Yeah. Um, I think between 20kt and 30kt is good.
@Phoenixfyre XD Yeah. Um, I think between 20kt and 30kt is good.
FRT+1 | all pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14