Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 970 971
@Ganondorf
If you still need that water nest, I have on available!
EDIT: Also, I just noticed I'm not on the list of breeders, but I signed up in February and I'm in the middle of breeding.
@Ganondorf
If you still need that water nest, I have on available!
EDIT: Also, I just noticed I'm not on the list of breeders, but I signed up in February and I'm in the middle of breeding.
Like my dragons? Why not pick a pair to breed and get a free baby?
@Facella, thank you! I do still need one, so I'll send the pair right along.
The list of breeders is a little out-dated. There's a few I need to remove (inactive for a long time) and of course the new breeders need to be added. I've just been busy.
@Facella, thank you! I do still need one, so I'll send the pair right along.
The list of breeders is a little out-dated. There's a few I need to remove (inactive for a long time) and of course the new breeders need to be added. I've just been busy.
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf
Oh, okay. That's fine, the pinglist isn't the most important thing out there anyway, it's just something I noticed. No worries.
Also, you got wegged again. Sorry. The other pair I put on a nest today got 5 eggs, I guess RNG needs to find a balance. XD
@Ganondorf
Oh, okay. That's fine, the pinglist isn't the most important thing out there anyway, it's just something I noticed. No worries.
Also, you got wegged again. Sorry. The other pair I put on a nest today got 5 eggs, I guess RNG needs to find a balance. XD
@CupcakeCass @JaneJessica I need an Ice nest, please! If you want food, let me know what kind and I'll send a little snack. [emoji=apple]
@CupcakeCass @JaneJessica
I need an Ice nest, please! If you want food, let me know what kind and I'll send a little snack.
@Facella
I have a nest available ^ ^
@Facella
I have a nest available ^ ^
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@FoggyDownpour @Loire @nuttysaladtree @QUACK2 @SummerLark
I am in a predicament, and need another Nature nest, if anyone has one available. Thank you!
@FoggyDownpour @Loire @nuttysaladtree @QUACK2 @SummerLark
I am in a predicament, and need another Nature nest, if anyone has one available. Thank you!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf, I can lend a nest if still needed.
@Ganondorf, I can lend a nest if still needed.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@Ganondorf
I have nests open, if you still need one.
@Ganondorf
I have nests open, if you still need one.
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
Hey I was wondering why I am off the wishlist when I paid and never got my dragon nor any notice of being removed? Plus the dragons I donated to help with my project have either been exalted or moved into another lair...

@Ganondorf
@Succubuslust
Hey I was wondering why I am off the wishlist when I paid and never got my dragon nor any notice of being removed? Plus the dragons I donated to help with my project have either been exalted or moved into another lair...

@Ganondorf
@Succubuslust
6NDVAGQ.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/1b8NKs6/proof.png[/img] As a reminder as it seems my applications here have been deleted, but not my posts about the dragons I had to help my project. And if liked I can provide the trade for those dragons that were meant to be for my project not for sale or exalting...
proof.png

As a reminder as it seems my applications here have been deleted, but not my posts about the dragons I had to help my project.

And if liked I can provide the trade for those dragons that were meant to be for my project not for sale or exalting...
6NDVAGQ.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 970 971