Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 977 978
@AetherSeer @Blucbcrry @Dewdropdragon @nika @Sejjo @ImpossibleJedi4 @Marchelute @Ryuuna @Succubuslust @Valtristus

Hello! I am looking for 4 Fire and or Lightning nests. Thank you!
@AetherSeer @Blucbcrry @Dewdropdragon @nika @Sejjo @ImpossibleJedi4 @Marchelute @Ryuuna @Succubuslust @Valtristus

Hello! I am looking for 4 Fire and or Lightning nests. Thank you!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61

All four of my nests are currently open! You're welcome to any/all of them :)
@clover61

All four of my nests are currently open! You're welcome to any/all of them :)
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@Ganondorf I am not sure, that I've got idea right, but I will very helpfull, ifyou helps me obtain at least one imp dragon as close to beige/teal/sand as possible for my project
Thank you!
@Ganondorf I am not sure, that I've got idea right, but I will very helpfull, ifyou helps me obtain at least one imp dragon as close to beige/teal/sand as possible for my project
Thank you!

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor, typically how this group works is someone places a wish for a dragon, with the fee, and we will try to get them that specific dragon.
If you're looking for help on your own breeding project, that's a little bit different. What I can suggest is making yourself a saved search on the AH that has Imperial, and close colours to Beige/Teal/Sand, such as this:
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=8&d_body_range=83-54&d_wings_range=145-32&d_tert_range=171-138&collapse=1
This is searching for dragons up to 10 colours off of the goal colours. If you want to find a dragon with closer colours, the best I can suggest is creating a search for up to 5 colours off of the goal colours, and keep checking it every day. Otherwise, you may need to pick up some dragons that are farther off on the colours, and breed them to get the Imperial you need; instead of waiting around for the right dragon to show up, you create it.
@Alkhor, typically how this group works is someone places a wish for a dragon, with the fee, and we will try to get them that specific dragon.
If you're looking for help on your own breeding project, that's a little bit different. What I can suggest is making yourself a saved search on the AH that has Imperial, and close colours to Beige/Teal/Sand, such as this:
http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=8&d_body_range=83-54&d_wings_range=145-32&d_tert_range=171-138&collapse=1
This is searching for dragons up to 10 colours off of the goal colours. If you want to find a dragon with closer colours, the best I can suggest is creating a search for up to 5 colours off of the goal colours, and keep checking it every day. Otherwise, you may need to pick up some dragons that are farther off on the colours, and breed them to get the Imperial you need; instead of waiting around for the right dragon to show up, you create it.
@Ganondorf yep, I know. Jast thought, that maybe I vould get help with contacting alive players (that could be not so easy for one who knows englesh bad)
Thanks anyway
@Ganondorf yep, I know. Jast thought, that maybe I vould get help with contacting alive players (that could be not so easy for one who knows englesh bad)
Thanks anyway

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor, alright. Good luck! I hope the AH search at least helps. ^_^
@Alkhor, alright. Good luck! I hope the AH search at least helps. ^_^
@Ganondorf and trully, I will be more than happy, if someone grant me exact dragon I wish, saving me from problems with geting him by myself. (I do not know, are gens included or not. Great if yes, but still, I will be happy got dragon with only exact breed sex and colors.

I wish imperial female beige/teal/sand
@Ganondorf and trully, I will be more than happy, if someone grant me exact dragon I wish, saving me from problems with geting him by myself. (I do not know, are gens included or not. Great if yes, but still, I will be happy got dragon with only exact breed sex and colors.

I wish imperial female beige/teal/sand

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor, we do get the genes for you as well! If you want to place a wish, the form is on the first page towards the end of the second post. Message me that form, with the application fee (50,000 treasure), and I can add your wish to the list!
@Alkhor, we do get the genes for you as well! If you want to place a wish, the form is on the first page towards the end of the second post. Message me that form, with the application fee (50,000 treasure), and I can add your wish to the list!
@Roheryn @ShiftingFox @VoyagerII
Hello, I am in need of 1 Earth nest today, and 1 Earth nest in 2 days, if anyone has them to spare. Thank you!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Marchelute @Ryuuna @Succubuslust @thatonespeedster
I also need a Lightning nest today. Thank you!
@Roheryn @ShiftingFox @VoyagerII
Hello, I am in need of 1 Earth nest today, and 1 Earth nest in 2 days, if anyone has them to spare. Thank you!
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Marchelute @Ryuuna @Succubuslust @thatonespeedster
I also need a Lightning nest today. Thank you!
@ganondorf

Slams open door, IVE GOTTA NEST!
@ganondorf

Slams open door, IVE GOTTA NEST!
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 977 978