Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Ace Attorney dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]Hello, and welcome to my quest for Ace Attorney dragons! My goal is to fill at least one whole page of my lair with them, as I'm a huge fan of the games. I need your help. For each character there will be: [LIST] [*]either a scry or a picture [*]required colours [*]required breed, genes, and gender [*]any additional notes [/LIST] I can be very picky about my fandragons, so in most cases when I have a specific scry picked out I'll only consider dragons that will help me breed that. However, I still need ideas for many of the characters, so feel free to post scries even if you don't have dragons that will work! Studs and pinglists for breeding pairs are almost always helpful, too. If you're selling a dragon that looks like an Ace Attorney character not on the list, you're welcome to make a case for that too. Just keep in mind I've only played the first three games (Ace Attorney, Justice for All, and Trials and Tribulations). I'll try to keep this thread spoiler-free for anyone who hasn't played them yet.[/b] [Center][size=5]Will Powers[/size][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=1&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=122&auth=ad3211cd67968196ddde3c6b92f540a377eb8a3f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Colors:[/b] Saffron/Ginger/Ivory. I may consider other secondaries and tertiaries, though, as long as it looks right. [b]Genes:[/b] Male, earth eyes. Stripes and Contour preferred. Breed doesn't matter, since I'll be brewing the scroll. [b]Notes:[/b] Female dragons with close colours would also be helpful. [Center][size=5]Gumshoe[/size] [Img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=35&wing=10&style=9&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=0&tert=51&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Colors:[/b] Forest/Obsidian/Beige. I may consider other secondaries, though. [b]Genes:[/b] Male Snapper [b]Notes:[/b] [Center][size=5]Phoenix Wright[/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=4&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=9&auth=eb9cdfa3fdcbe1bf6694dadcd9461e9564a07419&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Colors:[/b] Cobalt/Black/x [b]Genes:[/b] Male wildclaw, current preferred [b]Notes:[/b] I might consider other black-range secondaries or genes, as long as his hair is dark enough. I'm mostly concerned about his hair standing out against the wings, but I might be able to fix that with wing guards. [Center][size=5]Miles Edgeworth[/size] [/center] [b]Colors:[/b] Crimson/Charcoal/Coal to Lead, or anything that might help me breed those colours [b]Genes:[/b] Iri/Shim or other gem genes are a must. Must also be either an Imperial, a Pearlcatcher, or at least as rare as an Imperial. Underbelly preferred, but by no means required. [b]Notes:[/b] I have a fairly substantial breeding project for this already (page 3 of my lair), but I could always use more dragons with close ranges. Gregory Edgeworth needs to be an Imperial, so the goal is a Crimson/Charcoal/Coal male with an Imperial father. [Center][size=5]Mask*Demasque[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8L9VY5P.png[/img][/center] [b]Colors:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] Female nocturne [b]Notes:[/b] Has to work with the apparel above, but otherwise anything goes. I can't scry up anything I'm totally satisfied with. [Center][size=5]Ini Miney[/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=62&auth=b896154ff48f65497776da4a9c99036bb1140cc9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Colors:[/b] Cantaloupe/red/chocolate (above), or similar. [b]Genes:[/b] Female coatl. Runes preferred [b]Notes:[/b] Originally low-priority, but then runes was released, and I found the perfect familiar for her. Read the tooltip if you don't mind spoilers: [center][item=mimic buttersnake][/center] [Center][size=5]Barnham[/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=8&breed=14&element=1&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=108&auth=141f4051f5ca8f6c2afbfd04c58ef16ed7ee8d0f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Colors:[/b] Tan/Terracotta/Wisteria (or similar) [b]Genes:[/b] Not picky [b]Notes:[/b] I may end up choosing a different primary colour after I get a bogsneak to preview apparel on
Hello, and welcome to my quest for Ace Attorney dragons! My goal is to fill at least one whole page of my lair with them, as I'm a huge fan of the games. I need your help.

For each character there will be:
  • either a scry or a picture
  • required colours
  • required breed, genes, and gender
  • any additional notes

I can be very picky about my fandragons, so in most cases when I have a specific scry picked out I'll only consider dragons that will help me breed that. However, I still need ideas for many of the characters, so feel free to post scries even if you don't have dragons that will work! Studs and pinglists for breeding pairs are almost always helpful, too.

If you're selling a dragon that looks like an Ace Attorney character not on the list, you're welcome to make a case for that too. Just keep in mind I've only played the first three games (Ace Attorney, Justice for All, and Trials and Tribulations). I'll try to keep this thread spoiler-free for anyone who hasn't played them yet.

Will Powers
dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=1&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=122&auth=ad3211cd67968196ddde3c6b92f540a377eb8a3f&dummyext=prev.png

Colors: Saffron/Ginger/Ivory. I may consider other secondaries and tertiaries, though, as long as it looks right.
Genes: Male, earth eyes. Stripes and Contour preferred. Breed doesn't matter, since I'll be brewing the scroll.
Notes: Female dragons with close colours would also be helpful.

Gumshoe
dragonpic2.php?body=35&wing=10&style=9&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=0&tert=51&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Colors: Forest/Obsidian/Beige. I may consider other secondaries, though.
Genes: Male Snapper
Notes:

Phoenix Wright
dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=4&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=9&auth=eb9cdfa3fdcbe1bf6694dadcd9461e9564a07419&dummyext=prev.png

Colors: Cobalt/Black/x
Genes: Male wildclaw, current preferred
Notes: I might consider other black-range secondaries or genes, as long as his hair is dark enough. I'm mostly concerned about his hair standing out against the wings, but I might be able to fix that with wing guards.

Miles Edgeworth
Colors: Crimson/Charcoal/Coal to Lead, or anything that might help me breed those colours
Genes: Iri/Shim or other gem genes are a must. Must also be either an Imperial, a Pearlcatcher, or at least as rare as an Imperial. Underbelly preferred, but by no means required.
Notes: I have a fairly substantial breeding project for this already (page 3 of my lair), but I could always use more dragons with close ranges. Gregory Edgeworth needs to be an Imperial, so the goal is a Crimson/Charcoal/Coal male with an Imperial father.

Mask*Demasque
8L9VY5P.png
Colors:
Genes: Female nocturne
Notes: Has to work with the apparel above, but otherwise anything goes. I can't scry up anything I'm totally satisfied with.

Ini Miney
dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=62&auth=b896154ff48f65497776da4a9c99036bb1140cc9&dummyext=prev.png
Colors: Cantaloupe/red/chocolate (above), or similar.
Genes: Female coatl. Runes preferred
Notes: Originally low-priority, but then runes was released, and I found the perfect familiar for her. Read the tooltip if you don't mind spoilers:
Mimic Buttersnake

Barnham
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=8&breed=14&element=1&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=108&auth=141f4051f5ca8f6c2afbfd04c58ef16ed7ee8d0f&dummyext=prev.png
Colors: Tan/Terracotta/Wisteria (or similar)
Genes: Not picky
Notes: I may end up choosing a different primary colour after I get a bogsneak to preview apparel on
@Hisscale Here's the thread!
@Hisscale Here's the thread!
@agentfern

Oooo, how exciting. I'll have to scry something up soon!
@agentfern

Oooo, how exciting. I'll have to scry something up soon!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
bump
bump
@agentfern Not sure, maybe this girl for Maya...? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21787105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217872/21787105_350.png[/img] [/url]
@agentfern
Not sure, maybe this girl for Maya...?

21787105_350.png

lighth3.png
@fancystars I'm afraid that won't work, since I'm going for an accurate family tree, but thank you for posting her! I was inspired and ended up deciding on designs for Mia, Maya, and Pearl.
@fancystars I'm afraid that won't work, since I'm going for an accurate family tree, but thank you for posting her! I was inspired and ended up deciding on designs for Mia, Maya, and Pearl.
@agentfern I think Lana would be a great Skydancer (Skyedancer?)! Idk about genes though;; [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=55&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=11&tert=59&elem=4&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img]
@agentfern
I think Lana would be a great Skydancer (Skyedancer?)! Idk about genes though;;
dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=55&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=11&tert=59&elem=4&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@KuraikoDesu I really like that! She's excellent as a Skyedancer (lol) and Tiger/Peregrine looks really good :O Is that Chocolate/Brown or something else?
The issue I'm going to have, of course, is getting Ema's colours to look good but be close enough to Lana's that they can have the same parents. Maybe with all the new browns and Poi/Tox I'll have some decent options, though.
@KuraikoDesu I really like that! She's excellent as a Skyedancer (lol) and Tiger/Peregrine looks really good :O Is that Chocolate/Brown or something else?
The issue I'm going to have, of course, is getting Ema's colours to look good but be close enough to Lana's that they can have the same parents. Maybe with all the new browns and Poi/Tox I'll have some decent options, though.
@agentfern
It's Soil/Brown/Crimson! I think it could work if you make Ema Brown-Range/Brown-Range/Pink-Range since that's p close uvu
@agentfern
It's Soil/Brown/Crimson! I think it could work if you make Ema Brown-Range/Brown-Range/Pink-Range since that's p close uvu
Banner5_zpsxznbyqaz.png I'm selling all my XXY IriShimBelly WCs/Coatls! Come check 'em out c:
@KoryuEdelgard I'm going to pass on those two, but thank you so much for the suggestions! Gumshoe is excellent as a Snapper (his new scry is in the first post now, if you're interested), and Crackle works really well for Manfred because that way he can have a blue-range secondary and still have grey hair :D
@KoryuEdelgard I'm going to pass on those two, but thank you so much for the suggestions! Gumshoe is excellent as a Snapper (his new scry is in the first post now, if you're interested), and Crackle works really well for Manfred because that way he can have a blue-range secondary and still have grey hair :D
1 2 3 4 5 6