Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Ace Attorney dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@agentfern

YESSS, Gant is amazing!! Hrm, perhaps a red and gold scarf will fit him well? And some type of aviator gloves and boots?
@agentfern

YESSS, Gant is amazing!! Hrm, perhaps a red and gold scarf will fit him well? And some type of aviator gloves and boots?
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Hisscale Oooh, good idea about the scarf! I didn't think of that! I'll probably use the laboratory gloves because they're the only ones that aren't fingerless (it drives me crazy—you can't use fingerless gloves for fencing OR for not leaving fingerprints). I have such a good idea for his bio but I don't have time to find my template or fill it out rn ;-; [item=broken pottery piece]
@Hisscale Oooh, good idea about the scarf! I didn't think of that! I'll probably use the laboratory gloves because they're the only ones that aren't fingerless (it drives me crazy—you can't use fingerless gloves for fencing OR for not leaving fingerprints).

I have such a good idea for his bio but I don't have time to find my template or fill it out rn ;-;
Broken Pottery Piece
@agentfern

Ugh, I know--the gloves are so useless--I don't get it!! I hope different colors of lab gloves will come about--like red.

Hrm, well not all bios need a template--mine do fine without one, but it's because I'm a lazy tot. XD
@agentfern

Ugh, I know--the gloves are so useless--I don't get it!! I hope different colors of lab gloves will come about--like red.

Hrm, well not all bios need a template--mine do fine without one, but it's because I'm a lazy tot. XD
@agentfern Here's one within your color range for Mr. Hawthorne. Needs all new genes, however, but he's cheap. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22355522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223556/22355522_350.png[/img] [/url]
@agentfern
Here's one within your color range for Mr. Hawthorne. Needs all new genes, however, but he's cheap. :)

22355522_350.png
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@agentfern

Unfortunately I'm not that good with apparel :( I usually just throw random stuff on my dragons and try to work out what works and what doesn't. I'm really not sure though...
@agentfern

Unfortunately I'm not that good with apparel :( I usually just throw random stuff on my dragons and try to work out what works and what doesn't. I'm really not sure though...

nP8F9or.png
@Herddog I actually really like the Current, and his colours are perfect, so I'll take him. How much?
@Herddog I actually really like the Current, and his colours are perfect, so I'll take him. How much?
@Hisscale Oh man, do I ever want white laboratory gloves. They'd be perfect for so many things. It would at least make sense to have those two colours, if not more, because they'd match the lab coats. Luckily Gant's gloves are black, though. I'm thinking this would be good: [img]http://i.imgur.com/bPSnKTh.jpg[/img] It has the right "sweet yet unsettling old man" vibe to it. I wasn't sold on the shades originally, but they make him look exactly like that one smiling sprite where he has his eyes closed :) I like putting items in my bios, and I've been trying to use one template for all of them so they look nice and consistent. It's nothing fancy, really. I'm not sure what I want to do for the actual text part/the ace attorney lore, though--too much summary from the games seems like it would be boring and spoilery.
@Hisscale Oh man, do I ever want white laboratory gloves. They'd be perfect for so many things. It would at least make sense to have those two colours, if not more, because they'd match the lab coats. Luckily Gant's gloves are black, though. I'm thinking this would be good:
bPSnKTh.jpg
It has the right "sweet yet unsettling old man" vibe to it. I wasn't sold on the shades originally, but they make him look exactly like that one smiling sprite where he has his eyes closed :)

I like putting items in my bios, and I've been trying to use one template for all of them so they look nice and consistent. It's nothing fancy, really. I'm not sure what I want to do for the actual text part/the ace attorney lore, though--too much summary from the games seems like it would be boring and spoilery.
@agentfern

Or maybe even dress lace gloves? Granted, I likely wouldn't use them, but I'd complete also the top hat gentleman's apparel set.

*ahem I digress. Gant looks pretty neat in that outfit! It's gonna take some getting used to the shades but they work out pretty well for what your looking for! The feathers are a nice touch too.

Ooo, you should keep an eye out for an accent that may improve him further.
@agentfern

Or maybe even dress lace gloves? Granted, I likely wouldn't use them, but I'd complete also the top hat gentleman's apparel set.

*ahem I digress. Gant looks pretty neat in that outfit! It's gonna take some getting used to the shades but they work out pretty well for what your looking for! The feathers are a nice touch too.

Ooo, you should keep an eye out for an accent that may improve him further.
Omg. I really love Gant. And I personally dig the shades.

Another bump I guess!
Omg. I really love Gant. And I personally dig the shades.

Another bump I guess!

nP8F9or.png
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6