Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Ace Attorney dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hisscale @LemonQuartz Finally updated the list of dragons! Also, I really wanted to show off my perfect new Shelly De Killer: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26075610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260757/26075610_350.png[/img] [/url] He has four children, but I'm buying them all so I can name them something cool. Does anyone have a good De Killer quote?? Or another suggestion for the names? I'm looking for a good Mask Demasque scry (see the apparel I picked out on the first page), but if you feel like scrying other Ace Attorney characters for me, please be my guest! I'm thinking about getting dragons for most of the characters eventually (so like Redd White, April May, Wendy Oldbag, the Steel Samurai, Dee Vasquez, Yanni Yogi, Adrian Andrews, Viola Cadaverini, Furio Tigre, Luke Atmey, Godot, etc), but for most of them I don't have anything definite in mind. I'm currently waiting on breeding pairs for the Feys, Skyes, Edgeworths, Von Karmas, and Matt Engarde. I'm hoping to get some of them pretty soon, as I'm chronically low on lairspace.
@Hisscale @LemonQuartz

Finally updated the list of dragons! Also, I really wanted to show off my perfect new Shelly De Killer:

26075610_350.png

He has four children, but I'm buying them all so I can name them something cool. Does anyone have a good De Killer quote?? Or another suggestion for the names?

I'm looking for a good Mask Demasque scry (see the apparel I picked out on the first page), but if you feel like scrying other Ace Attorney characters for me, please be my guest! I'm thinking about getting dragons for most of the characters eventually (so like Redd White, April May, Wendy Oldbag, the Steel Samurai, Dee Vasquez, Yanni Yogi, Adrian Andrews, Viola Cadaverini, Furio Tigre, Luke Atmey, Godot, etc), but for most of them I don't have anything definite in mind.

I'm currently waiting on breeding pairs for the Feys, Skyes, Edgeworths, Von Karmas, and Matt Engarde. I'm hoping to get some of them pretty soon, as I'm chronically low on lairspace.
@agentfern

off that great!!
if u dont mine me aking a suggestion- countour on mr. dekiller will emulate his face scar really well :0
@agentfern

off that great!!
if u dont mine me aking a suggestion- countour on mr. dekiller will emulate his face scar really well :0
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Lemonquartz thanks! I did a scry w/ contour, and unfortunately it covers up his mustache a bit more than I'd like. I think I'm gonna keep him with glimmer, since I like the way it looks like his hair.

maybe I should give him the eye scar apparel? what do you think??
@Lemonquartz thanks! I did a scry w/ contour, and unfortunately it covers up his mustache a bit more than I'd like. I think I'm gonna keep him with glimmer, since I like the way it looks like his hair.

maybe I should give him the eye scar apparel? what do you think??
@agentfern

ahh, i see
i bet a darkened eye scar would work nicely :D
@agentfern

ahh, i see
i bet a darkened eye scar would work nicely :D
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
HOLD IT!

let me bump this thread up for u fam XD
HOLD IT!

let me bump this thread up for u fam XD

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
bump
bump
Bump!

@agentfern I read that you've played Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, would you like me to scry some dragons? :o
Bump!

@agentfern I read that you've played Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, would you like me to scry some dragons? :o
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Hexacoatl If you want to, be my guest! I can't say I enjoyed PL vs PW quite as much as the other AA games I've played (the plot seemed a bit forced), but the characters were as quirky and interesting as ever :) (and I feel like they'd be a lot of fun to dress, so I wouldn't mind having a few in my lair).
@Hexacoatl If you want to, be my guest! I can't say I enjoyed PL vs PW quite as much as the other AA games I've played (the plot seemed a bit forced), but the characters were as quirky and interesting as ever :) (and I feel like they'd be a lot of fun to dress, so I wouldn't mind having a few in my lair).
@agentfern Here's two for now: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=10&breed=14&element=6&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=108&auth=80b4c73524e6b06b5c518c001ccc7b21ee0f0aaa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Barnham [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=4&gender=1&tert=20&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=45&auth=d4509434b36a2809a42d231adfe4ebe229697260&dummyext=prev.png[/img] and Espella!
@agentfern Here's two for now:

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=10&breed=14&element=6&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=108&auth=80b4c73524e6b06b5c518c001ccc7b21ee0f0aaa&dummyext=prev.png
Barnham
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=4&gender=1&tert=20&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=45&auth=d4509434b36a2809a42d231adfe4ebe229697260&dummyext=prev.png
and Espella!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@hexacoatl I like them! Barnham works surprisingly well as a Bogsneak - I probably wouldn't have thought to try that. I picked out some apparel for Espella, too: [item=mage's walnut bag][item=mage's walnut socks][item=sparkling blue arm bow][item=crimson rogue cape][item=crimson rogue hood] I'd do Barnham's as well, but sadly I don't have a bogsneak to test out layering with. What are the colours you used?
@hexacoatl I like them! Barnham works surprisingly well as a Bogsneak - I probably wouldn't have thought to try that.

I picked out some apparel for Espella, too:

Mage's Walnut Bag Mage's Walnut Socks Sparkling Blue Arm Bow Crimson Rogue Cape Crimson Rogue Hood

I'd do Barnham's as well, but sadly I don't have a bogsneak to test out layering with.

What are the colours you used?
1 2 3 4 5 6