Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Plague Flight Purebred G2 Imps
1 2 3
So...I've been recovering from a wrist injury...which has made selling dragons difficult for many reasons...In the past week I've had my eye on two Imperials that were up for sale...I saved and saved...the first one got purchased...but the second stuck around for a while...I didn't want to contact the owner because I didn't know what estimate to give them in terms of when I could take the dragon in. I finally make a space...and she's gone ;_;

Plague Imperials make me happy...and I have money to spend...not so much space...but hopefully the next sale I post won't take too long to have results...Sooo....

I'm looking to buy as many Plague G2 Imps as I can.

I honestly would be willing to look at any G2 Purebreed Imps (and even wildclaws), especially if they are doubles and have any of my favorite colors involved...Or....if they are tree/Rotwood G2s! Need to make room for the color wheel? I'm likely the one to help XD.

The more the following is true, the more I will be willing to pay:
  • G2 Imperial is Purebred [G1 IMP x G1 IMP]
  • G2 Imperial is of Plague Flight
  • G2 Imperial can be any gender [though I'd like to get some males...as my females are becoming numberous]
  • G2 Imperial is Unbred [but I don't care at all either way]
  • G2 Imperial can be new or old [the older the Plague G2 Imp, the more I'm willing to pay]
  • G2 Imperial has Plague parents [If both parents are from Plague...I will pay more]
  • G2 Imperial can pass for a Plague Subspecies [not nessesary, just a Plus]
  • G2 Imperial is Double or Triple Colored [Love love love...but not nessesarily needed]
  • G2 Imperial is from Parents I don't have a dragon from yet
  • G2 Imperial has at least one of my favorite colors [to be listed along with parents I own offspring from already.

Lineages I Own Offspring From:
*I'm still accepting offers for offspring from these parents...but I'll be extremely interested/pay more for lineages I don't own offspring from. I need as many bloodlines as possible!
  • Flake x Artemis [Mixbreed, Plague x Plague - 1]
  • Crunch x Craft [Purebreed, Fire x Plague - 1]
  • Amarah x Hukluban [Purebreed, Plague x Plague - 5]
  • Vykos x Yuna [Purebreed, Shadow x Shadow - 3]
  • Helios x Asteria [Purebreed, Fire x Plague - 2]
  • BloodOath x TidalStorm [Purebreed, Shadow x Shadow - 2]
  • Dilabre x Xelavin [Purebreed, Plague x Plague - 7] >.>; Um...need to sell one most likely...
  • Start x Shrug [Purebreed, Arcane x Wind - 1]
  • Asimov x Necrota [Purebreed, Light x Plague - 1]
  • Treaios x Rose [Purebreed, Light x Lightning - 1]

Colors and Combos I'm a Fan Of:
*If anyone has a Swamp/Swamp/x...regardless of purebreed or flight...I will....marry you if you sell it to me XD I'll be a good wife I promise ;_;
  • SWAMP
  • BLUD...Blood
  • Obsidian
  • Midnight
  • Coral
  • Jade
  • Spring
  • Crimson
  • Seafoam
  • Steel
  • Platinum
  • Teal
  • Violet
  • Mulberry
  • Lemon
  • Banana
  • Goldenrod
  • Sunshine
  • Maize
  • White
  • Slate
  • Rust
  • Coal
  • Charcoal

Thank you for taking a look and considering selling to me!
So...I've been recovering from a wrist injury...which has made selling dragons difficult for many reasons...In the past week I've had my eye on two Imperials that were up for sale...I saved and saved...the first one got purchased...but the second stuck around for a while...I didn't want to contact the owner because I didn't know what estimate to give them in terms of when I could take the dragon in. I finally make a space...and she's gone ;_;

Plague Imperials make me happy...and I have money to spend...not so much space...but hopefully the next sale I post won't take too long to have results...Sooo....

I'm looking to buy as many Plague G2 Imps as I can.

I honestly would be willing to look at any G2 Purebreed Imps (and even wildclaws), especially if they are doubles and have any of my favorite colors involved...Or....if they are tree/Rotwood G2s! Need to make room for the color wheel? I'm likely the one to help XD.

The more the following is true, the more I will be willing to pay:
  • G2 Imperial is Purebred [G1 IMP x G1 IMP]
  • G2 Imperial is of Plague Flight
  • G2 Imperial can be any gender [though I'd like to get some males...as my females are becoming numberous]
  • G2 Imperial is Unbred [but I don't care at all either way]
  • G2 Imperial can be new or old [the older the Plague G2 Imp, the more I'm willing to pay]
  • G2 Imperial has Plague parents [If both parents are from Plague...I will pay more]
  • G2 Imperial can pass for a Plague Subspecies [not nessesary, just a Plus]
  • G2 Imperial is Double or Triple Colored [Love love love...but not nessesarily needed]
  • G2 Imperial is from Parents I don't have a dragon from yet
  • G2 Imperial has at least one of my favorite colors [to be listed along with parents I own offspring from already.

Lineages I Own Offspring From:
*I'm still accepting offers for offspring from these parents...but I'll be extremely interested/pay more for lineages I don't own offspring from. I need as many bloodlines as possible!
  • Flake x Artemis [Mixbreed, Plague x Plague - 1]
  • Crunch x Craft [Purebreed, Fire x Plague - 1]
  • Amarah x Hukluban [Purebreed, Plague x Plague - 5]
  • Vykos x Yuna [Purebreed, Shadow x Shadow - 3]
  • Helios x Asteria [Purebreed, Fire x Plague - 2]
  • BloodOath x TidalStorm [Purebreed, Shadow x Shadow - 2]
  • Dilabre x Xelavin [Purebreed, Plague x Plague - 7] >.>; Um...need to sell one most likely...
  • Start x Shrug [Purebreed, Arcane x Wind - 1]
  • Asimov x Necrota [Purebreed, Light x Plague - 1]
  • Treaios x Rose [Purebreed, Light x Lightning - 1]

Colors and Combos I'm a Fan Of:
*If anyone has a Swamp/Swamp/x...regardless of purebreed or flight...I will....marry you if you sell it to me XD I'll be a good wife I promise ;_;
  • SWAMP
  • BLUD...Blood
  • Obsidian
  • Midnight
  • Coral
  • Jade
  • Spring
  • Crimson
  • Seafoam
  • Steel
  • Platinum
  • Teal
  • Violet
  • Mulberry
  • Lemon
  • Banana
  • Goldenrod
  • Sunshine
  • Maize
  • White
  • Slate
  • Rust
  • Coal
  • Charcoal

Thank you for taking a look and considering selling to me!
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus I've got this girl that I don't really have any plans for anymore. She's 6 ID, bred, with plague parents, her mother is a wildclaw though. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=380636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3807/380636_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oncamimus I've got this girl that I don't really have any plans for anymore. She's 6 ID, bred, with plague parents, her mother is a wildclaw though.

380636_350.png
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@Oncamimus Do you have any interest in this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20622558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206226/20622558_350.png[/img] [/url] I would be ok with currency, or if you have a non-Plague G2 you'd care to swap, that's fine too!
@Oncamimus Do you have any interest in this guy?

20622558_350.png

I would be ok with currency, or if you have a non-Plague G2 you'd care to swap, that's fine too!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Oncamimus What ballpark are you offering? I have this low 7 digit unbred Plague Gen 2 Imp. Dad is a Wildclaw, mom is an Imp. Black/Ivory/Swamp. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1676964] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16770/1676964_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oncamimus

What ballpark are you offering? I have this low 7 digit unbred Plague Gen 2 Imp. Dad is a Wildclaw, mom is an Imp. Black/Ivory/Swamp.

1676964_350.png
6Sx7SSv.png
@Juni I have such interest....it's insane. May I ask how much you are hoping to get for her? I may have to do a payment plan...if you'd be ok with that...but for sure...I'd LOVE to have her.

@Pyr Yes! Very interested! I may have a G2 Imp boy who is not in Plague I'd be willing to swap...perhaps even a Plague boy...if I can stomach to do it >.> *hordes her plagues*

@cooneyms She's REALLY nice....*thinks* I'm not sure how much...but that Swamp...mmmm....do want *nods* I can make a starting bid of 1kg...but if that is too low for you...let me know...I might be able to offer more depending :3
@Juni I have such interest....it's insane. May I ask how much you are hoping to get for her? I may have to do a payment plan...if you'd be ok with that...but for sure...I'd LOVE to have her.

@Pyr Yes! Very interested! I may have a G2 Imp boy who is not in Plague I'd be willing to swap...perhaps even a Plague boy...if I can stomach to do it >.> *hordes her plagues*

@cooneyms She's REALLY nice....*thinks* I'm not sure how much...but that Swamp...mmmm....do want *nods* I can make a starting bid of 1kg...but if that is too low for you...let me know...I might be able to offer more depending :3
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus Cool! Let me know which G2 you may consider swapping if you'd like my Plague boy :-)
@Oncamimus Cool! Let me know which G2 you may consider swapping if you'd like my Plague boy :-)
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Oncamimus a while ago I purchased a 6ID imp for 500kt so I'd be looking for that much for her c:
@Oncamimus a while ago I purchased a 6ID imp for 500kt so I'd be looking for that much for her c:
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@Juni I can do 500kt...*thinks* how about that and an egg for the upcoming color wheel? Is there any flight in particular you'd like an egg from?
@Juni I can do 500kt...*thinks* how about that and an egg for the upcoming color wheel? Is there any flight in particular you'd like an egg from?
jl5dg8.png
1 2 3